Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85382 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:21:36 PM

Well I think to be a succeed in trading you should always be calm and don't let your emotions get in your way,
And remember what they say don't put all your egg's in just one basket.
And also trading takes time and effort so you should really study it and also the best way for me to learn is by experience.
Indeed, trading is a sensitive work and requires a lot of patience and researching, and if you don’t play it right and jump without knowledge you will just lose all your money, the trading market is full of marge players who are waiting for newbies to come in and throw their money away by trading aimlessly, so learn practice and put money on what you know best.

Trading is not for everybody, you really have to think about it before you even think about starting trading. If you are prepared to lose a few dollars at first then go for it. But if you need every penny of your money, try to study it first. But I would say that starting to trade and accept your first losses as a learning curve is a good way to go about it.
One thing I tell you man that shit coins trading will never be profitable and you will really loose no matter what you do, unless you just earn some coins from bounty program and then sell them. The best and most decent form of trading is bitcoins price trading where you actually never have to worry much, the price always jumps in an year at least for once and hence you can be sure that you won't loose.
Believe me I repeat, altcoins trading is just pure waste of time.

In my opinion, altcoin trading is not just a waste of time. And altcoin trading does not requires big capital to give you huge profit. As long as you buy early that altcoin and sell it at the right time it is still profitable. Can you say altcoin like iconomi is just a waste of time? I think not, at first that was my mindset too but when i saw how iconomi succeed i try to trade some altcoins too and so far i can say it is profitable.
I can said trading altcoin is just a waste time even though not all true. in my opinion only some altcoin that can give you a profit like old altcoins that can survive until right now because most of the new coins altcoins collapse without a reason.

Yes, many altcoins are becoming scam only because they don't have proper knowledge how to secure in the market and another reason they want to scam people by selling the coins in the market. That's why we have to wait until it is listed on the market, after listing may be, it can survive some days to reach the higher price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 02:39:43 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
Only one way to be successful you will be smart in the field of trading. And be brave to face the consequences regardless of the outcome. Since trading you can lose or win. Its easy to make more money if you have determination to fo it.
Not because you are not smart doesn't mean your not into field of trading we always learn and that we implemented to our self we help our self too to understand thing somehow we wanting to joined in a group of traders to follow the flow of their movement to make income too. What motivates us? The deadline ofcourse.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:19:10 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

Learn from successful people, that is my friend himself he tells me: if you want to successful at a job, then focus is in that work if we want to succeed in the world trading yes focus on there, because the longer we are there, the science of trading more and more experienced, hence proverbial always said nothing is more valuable from experience. So if you want to make more money and want to succeed in trade and make your business bigger, then needed are focus and continuous
Your friend sounds as a master and an experienced person. When we want to learn by our own experience then this life time will not be enough. So learning from other must be an easiest way of becoming mr.perfect. But continuous learning is not simple process we need heartfelt dedication for that to make it as a practice.

The words of my friend are only worded the proverbial, that experience very valuable and it can be used as an example for the purpose of success the rest is up to you and how do you judge but if think there is no problem to try it. That to me and has not necessarily true for you think

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:52:02 AM

You can trade off-line! The real trade works out in the real world rather than virtual world. What I mean with this is, you can meet person to person and decide price of your own coins which is profitable to both of you. There won't be any fee for this as you can send them almost free wallet to wallet. Building a good network like this you can gather more people and buy bitcoin at cheaper rates! When you buy something at cheaper rates like bitcoin you can always sell them later on at higher prices. I am in India currently and enjoying the royalty of being good trader. I also introduce two people's who want to buy/sell their bitcoins and I take very little commission from both of them to earn huge bitcoins bit by bit. I love doing this with my friends also. I am earning more money like this way and you can try this to. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:11:35 PM

You can trade off-line! The real trade works out in the real world rather than virtual world. What I mean with this is, you can meet person to person and decide price of your own coins which is profitable to both of you. There won't be any fee for this as you can send them almost free wallet to wallet. Building a good network like this you can gather more people and buy bitcoin at cheaper rates! When you buy something at cheaper rates like bitcoin you can always sell them later on at higher prices. I am in India currently and enjoying the royalty of being good trader. I also introduce two people's who want to buy/sell their bitcoins and I take very little commission from both of them to earn huge bitcoins bit by bit. I love doing this with my friends also. I am earning more money like this way and you can try this to. :-)

Can you mention a price of coin that is both profitable for both parties? There are only three scenarios. Underpriced coin, price based on exchange, overpriced coins.

Under priced coin will be of disadvantage to the seller since he can just use the exchange to sell his coin and he'll get an even better deal. No hassle, no efforts, better profits.

There's no point meeting up with a person if you are just going to use the price of exchange. Both parties should've used exchange instead. Both of them will gain nothing from having a meetup transaction in comparison with exchange transaction.

Over priced coin will be of disadvantage to the buyer. Buying from the exchange will be much better and will require less efforts.

So, which one is it?
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:19:06 PM

Well I think to be a succeed in trading you should always be calm and don't let your emotions get in your way,
And also trading takes time and effort so you should really study it and also the best way for me to learn is by experience.
Indeed, trading is a sensitive work and requires a lot of patience and researching, and if you don’t play it right and jump without knowledge you will just lose all your money, the trading market is full of marge players who are waiting for newbies to come in and throw their money away by trading aimlessly, so learn practice and put money on what you know best.

Trading is not for everybody, you really have to think about it before you even think about starting trading. If you are prepared to lose a few dollars at first then go for it. But if you need every penny of your money, try to study it first. But I would say that starting to trade and accept your first losses as a learning curve is a good way to go about it.
One thing I tell you man that shit coins trading will never be profitable and you will really loose no matter what you do, unless you just earn some coins from bounty program and then sell them. The best and most decent form of trading is bitcoins price trading where you actually never have to worry much, the price always jumps in an year at least for once and hence you can be sure that you won't loose.

In my opinion, altcoin trading is not just a waste of time. And altcoin trading does not requires big capital to give you huge profit. As long as you buy early that altcoin and sell it at the right time it is still profitable. Can you say altcoin like iconomi is just a waste of time? I think not, at first that was my mindset too but when i saw how iconomi succeed i try to trade some altcoins too and so far i can say it is profitable.
to me i think trading alt coin is the only way through which one can really make good profit. i think those people who want to make money so they have the only option and that is to trade alt coin .
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:26:41 PM

to me i think trading alt coin is the only way through which one can really make good profit. i think those people who want to make money so they have the only option and that is to trade alt coin .
Trading altcoin is the most profitable way of making more money at a moment as price is moving up and down like crazy so if you take an advantage of those fluctuations then you can expect good profits from it and bitcoin price is going down so its better to divert yourself towards altcoin market as the profit margin would be really high if you pick a right coin.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:31:34 AM

Trading altcoin is the most profitable way of making more money at a moment as price is moving up and down like crazy so if you take an advantage of those fluctuations then you can expect good profits from it and bitcoin price is going down so its better to divert yourself towards altcoin market as the profit margin would be really high if you pick a right coin.

At this moment bitcoin price is very fluctuating dude, so that is very profitable to trading bitcoin.
I have a friend who teach me trading he is a professional trader. He can earn many income during some weeks from trading bitcoin. Just keep stay on bitcoin price movement when you trading bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 778

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:46:28 AM

Everyone can make more money working more and saving more money. When you start working, doesn't matter if you earn much or less, if you know how to save it, in the future you will work less and earn more.
But you need to be smart and know how to make the money work for you. Smart investments, businesses are the best idea, eachone need to discover it by themselves.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:52:15 AM

The best way to make money is to work in real life with your profession and have a side line on cryptocurrency world and make passive income, invest on trusted casinos like crypto-games and have a website earning from ads will make money in every month. Just dont waste your time on useless works.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:54:53 AM

The best way to make money is to work in real life with your profession and have a side line on cryptocurrency world and make passive income, invest on trusted casinos like crypto-games and have a website earning from ads will make money in every month.

Yeah to make more money you also need to have multiple sources of income and cannot depend only on single one as it will give you limited income so to have more income the best thing is to have a full time job and invest your part of your salary regularly in different areas from where you can generate small but regular income which will help you in increasing your wealth in long term.
EeroTemel

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:19:48 AM

The best way to make money is to work in real life with your profession and have a side line on cryptocurrency world and make passive income, invest on trusted casinos like crypto-games and have a website earning from ads will make money in every month. Just dont waste your time on useless works.

Though it's nice the way you suggested but there are people who just invest completely in bitcoins and they wait for price increase, and then sell them. Once its low they buy it again and repeat this countless times.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 01:24:01 AM

Though it's nice the way you suggested but there are people who just invest completely in bitcoins and they wait for price increase, and then sell them. Once its low they buy it again and repeat this countless times.

Not all can do that people who have lot of money can only afford to depend completely on bitcoins and that also I doubt that they have made investments only in bitcoins as it can be very risky to put all your money at single place as everyone is aware about the risk factor attached with bitcoins so they would have also invested some other places too.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:49:57 AM

You must be diligent hard work, discipline and perseverance, the most important innovative and focus on areas that you want to achieve
if I draw that business diligent prayer multiply
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:09:45 AM

income from online or offline work in real life is same, work real life steady income
in online income about skill, if you have high skill, i think in online is very high income above in work real life
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:31:57 AM

You must be diligent hard work, discipline and perseverance, the most important innovative and focus on areas that you want to achieve
if I draw that business diligent prayer multiply

That applies to everything you do in life to be successful. You're right. You have to put it upon yourself if you want to make more money and not rely on others especially on chance. As the saying goes, if there's a will there's a way, so if you really want it you have to trust yourself and think of things to make it work

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:57:26 AM

Not all can do that people who have lot of money can only afford to depend completely on bitcoins and that also I doubt that they have made investments only in bitcoins as it can be very risky to put all your money at single place as everyone is aware about the risk factor attached with bitcoins so they would have also invested some other places too.
I don't think so. I agree with you that you have to have a job  in order to have income but there are so many ways to have a sideline better than the cryptocurrency world. For example having a business is way better than trading or mining Bitcoin. With Trading and Mining the earnings you will have is only limited to your capital while in Businesses there are so many factors that drives the income of it.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:57:13 AM

To succeed in the trade, I think you must first have a little knowledge of it. You have to learn, learn the knowledge about it on internet, resources on trade on the internet are pretty much. If possible, take some basic business courses. Besides, you can also join trade forums, learn the experiences of successful traders to see what their secret of success. To get a lot of money is not an easy thing. You need to persevere, constantly learn the knowledge, try to learn the correct market analysis. Trade also takes time to be profitable. Good luck Cheesy
Lorik

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:07:50 PM

To succeed in the trade, I think you must first have a little knowledge of it. You have to learn, learn the knowledge about it on internet, resources on trade on the internet are pretty much. If possible, take some basic business courses. Besides, you can also join trade forums, learn the experiences of successful traders to see what their secret of success. To get a lot of money is not an easy thing. You need to persevere, constantly learn the knowledge, try to learn the correct market analysis. Trade also takes time to be profitable. Good luck Cheesy

The personal help of the merchants also matters, so I agree that it's good to study the information on the forum. But it would not be bad if there were personal practical exercises or samples like everything to do or how everything happens when working with bitcoin projects. I myself like it is very scary to try.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:06:43 PM

I don't think so. I agree with you that you have to have a job  in order to have income but there are so many ways to have a sideline better than the cryptocurrency world. For example having a business is way better than trading or mining Bitcoin. With Trading and Mining the earnings you will have is only limited to your capital while in Businesses there are so many factors that drives the income of it.

Not exactly, I would say. Mining surely is limited to your capital because the mining power depends on your mining rig. But with trading, I don't think it's the case. Suppose that you were a trader of sorts back then and then you discovered that there's new coin, it's called bitcoin. If you bought 100$ worth of that coin back then, you will be rich right now. The same thing with Ethereum. The price is booming right now.

Trading is not just limited by your capital although your capital depends how much your profit will be in the future. But your profit is also limited by how much the coin has increased since the time that you bought yours. These are two factors to consider.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: