Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136162 times)
MichaelDeon (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:27:55 PM

I heard there are works on new website. Wondering if it will be out in January. I do remember i heard some dates, but dont exactly remember them.

Hi,

Our new website has been live for approx 6 weeks or so now,  please visit and bookmark.

www.augmentorsgame.com

There is a lot of information, so please take the time to read, you will also find a link to our Blog on Medium with our weekly updates.
The website will continue to evolve and grow, just like our Augmented Reality game.

Keep battling!

https://i.imgur.com/7Vf4gbB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CFshE7X.jpg?1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:35:02 AM

today begins testing the game
waterproof

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:35:44 PM

Join the game testing !!!!!!!!!
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:58:49 AM

Pre Alpha testing began yesterday, it is open to ico backers only, as this is the very first time the new version of the game has been seen or tested.

I will remind the team to post more updates here and on twitter to keep people up to date.

Most updates are made in the Telegram channel which its great to see most of you jave joined now.

I will post screenshots here also later today.

Many thanks.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:20:28 AM

I know that the game characters will be tokenized. Can I already buy creatures?
A lot question like this could easily be answered if we have Q&A list.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:19:23 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 06:42:44 PM by VintageBazaar

I know that the game characters will be tokenized. Can I already buy creatures?
A lot question like this could easily be answered if we have Q&A list.

Good idea! Thank you, will try and have this made and put on the website.

To answer the question.  Yes, only rare ICO creatures available right now and they are hard to buy, but you can post in Telegram chanel and someone might have one to sell to you.

We are knees deep in Pre Alpha Testing, this is the very first step of the new look Augmentors Game and so far, everything going well with testing after finding solutions to the issues with different firmwares and OS.

We are encouraging the community to take screen captures and also for the ones that cant test the game right now, we love to hear your feedback on the screenshots.  

(some of the images are small as they are from mobile phones)

Above screenshot taken from a tester who was in Changi Airport!

Above screen shot taken in Amsterdam town center!

There is also a really good battle video in the Telegram channel! Link in my signature below!

Video clip can be seen here also

https://twitter.com/CryptoPhilthy/status/941735595898007552

#Keepbattling

xianwei82

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:49:47 AM

AUGMENTORS
It is really interesting to play the coin of the game. Can you get the coin in the game? Then sell out to gain benefits?
Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:04:33 PM

Game looks good, hope that public test will attract more people here and add some popularity to this topic and Augmentors game.

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BBristow79

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:01:04 AM

The mechanics and graphics are amazing for a Alpha. I was excited before testing the game out and now I'm really excited about the future of the game.

I've had a lot of fun testing. I'm coming for the top of the leader board!

MichaelDeon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:28:58 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 11:30:37 AM by MichaelDeon

Pre Alpha Testing concluded yesterday.

We had people from all corners of the world take part in the testing of Augmentors Game and we have received a lot of great feedback! The feedback helps shape our AR game with the next Pre Alpha testing scheduled for the end of Q1 2018.  Thank you to all who took part, we look forward to meeting you again in Battle soon!  This time Alpha testing will be open to all Databit token holders.

We have a BIG Year ahead of us and will be working hard to deliver the best Augmented Reality game on the market!

First up in Q1 will be the ICO Creature Token Swap.  This will allow all ico creature token holders the option to redeem one of the rare ICO creatures.
More info on the ICO creature can be found on our website.

https://www.augmentorsgame.com/creatures/

All the creatures on the page at the moment are the ICO creatures.

As always Gert, our CEO will provide weekly updates, this will answer most questions here:

https://medium.com/augmentors

Telegram is also a great place to find more information and get answers quickly, so hope to see you there!    If you prefer to just post here, that's fine, we are always reading the pages here and will address all questions.

#keepbattling
Autumn

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

I heard there are works on new website. Wondering if it will be out in January. I do remember i heard some dates, but dont exactly remember them.

Hi,

Our new website has been live for approx 6 weeks or so now,  please visit and bookmark.

www.augmentorsgame.com

There is a lot of information, so please take the time to read, you will also find a link to our Blog on Medium with our weekly updates.
The website will continue to evolve and grow, just like our Augmented Reality game.

Keep battling!

Very beautiful new site, not only the site is getting bigger, the entire project is getting bigger, I hope the author can actively update the latest progress
waterproof

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:51:41 PM

It's nice when the team responds quickly to questions
MichaelDeon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:54:59 AM

Mini Update  Everyone.

We have been really busy with the Pre Alpha as of late, we understand the importance of social presence and with thanks to community members we have revived the Reddit page for Augmentors Game.

Please subscribe: https://www.reddit.com/r/AugmentorsGame/

Thank you.

MichaelDeon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:58:19 AM

Seasons Greetings to all!

Merry Christmas
&
Happy New Year.

Thank you for all your support, we will be heading into 2018 on the back of a successful Pre Alpha Testing and next up with be the Token holders Alpha testing in a few months from now, so all $DTB holders will be able to take part *compatibles devices required.

Google has recently announced more support for many more devices so most people here should be able to take part and we look forward to testing and to battling people from all over the world!  

See here for more info on the google ARCore news.  

https://www.blog.google/products/google-vr/arcore-developer-preview-2/

Please make sure to join our Telegram channel as more info is given there,
thanks to our "always on duty" Crypto community Liaison,  Simon
aka Vintage Bazaar.

inanc

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:07:36 PM

do you have any news ? this is good project

mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:01:57 PM

do you have any news ? this is good project
The 2 posts above contain enough info. And yes, it looks promising, also it seems the price has finally bottomed in BTC terms  Wink
MichaelDeon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:37:19 AM

Seasons Greetings Augmented Friends.

We will have a round up of the years developments in the next update.  Please make sure to follow and bookmark our Medium Blog.

Regarding updates, we cant go into too much depth and detail during these developments stages, as the game will evolve and change by full release.  We will be slowly ramping up the news, updates and promotion as we get closer to launch.   We do have plans in place for the promotion and all i can say is that we do have everything under control, we have a great team in place to help guide us with our work outside of the game developments also.

So for now, enjoy the seasons festivities  and we look forward to your continued support in the new year, 2018. 

#Keepbattling 
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:59:59 AM

We will have a round up of the years developments in the next update.  Please make sure to follow and bookmark our Medium Blog.

Regarding updates, we cant go into too much depth and detail during these developments stages, as the game will evolve and change by full release.  We will be slowly ramping up the news, updates and promotion as we get closer to launch.   We do have plans in place for the promotion and all i can say is that we do have everything under control, we have a great team in place to help guide us with our work outside of the game developments also.

So for now, enjoy the seasons festivities  and we look forward to your continued support in the new year, 2018. 

#Keepbattling 

sounds good!   
While i can't say im a fan of telegram (shouldn't a game like this use a gamer's chat service like Discord or something?), the screenshots look fricken awesome haha
Crypto has been hurting for blockpowered games that actually come into reality, can't wait for this to fully launch
Good luck moving forward!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
waterproof

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:33:53 PM

next year will be interesting, looking forward to it!
VintageBazaar

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:43:00 AM

#Keepbattling 

sounds good!   
While i can't say im a fan of telegram (shouldn't a game like this use a gamer's chat service like Discord or something?), the screenshots look fricken awesome haha
Crypto has been hurting for blockpowered games that actually come into reality, can't wait for this to fully launch
Good luck moving forward!

Hello Mapope.

The move from Slack, to telegram has been very effective in preventing scam posts/links, mosty due to spammers not being able to contact people easily and having to post in main channel and those posts quickly get deleted and users removed.

Regarding Discord, probally the No.1 site now for gamers to be in contact with each other.  Augmenyors game does have a channel there and it was used effectively for pre alpha testing.

Discord will be used for all communications during testing sessions and most likely in the future to build the gaming community on Discord. 

Thjanks for the suggestion, we are in good hands here, the team have their "Game on" 😎

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: