Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227543 times)
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

Whatever happens, he does not deserve to fall so far. I'll hold it for a long time. I will continue to wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

I admit that I expected much more from this project, an essence not in what the project only began that that to do, I tell in general in general it is necessary to wish the best from the project. And the community apparently gets disappointments more and more. Here fresh video was posted by the director, persons interested can look at it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8jcLGbwx_itHzgFPcTLiBg/videos

Yes. The video is already there.

BOScoin CEO Yezune Choi AMA videos published.

Thank you!
And why disappointment?
What is wrong with the community?
c15

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

what is going down with the price LOL

bulalex16

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:42:14 PM

This is elementary! The price may drop to $ 0.01. Thus, to buy a node, you need to invest only $ 400. Those wishing to drill a node for this price will be much more. This will help ensure that the Mainnet network will work much faster. In addition, to freeze 10000 BosCoin will also be more willing, as the risk of losses will decrease. When a large number of nodes are running and the network is very fast, then the BosCoin price may start rising. I have no other explanation. The BosCoin team ignores people's calls for maximum access to information, news updates, and BosCoin advertising.
I, too, hold a significant number of coins. My losses due to the price reduction are very large. I thought for a long time why the BosCoin team does not attempt to stabilize the price of the coin. But I came to the conclusion, which he told now.
leomaida

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

BOScoin lacks exposure, marketing, but does that affect the fundamentals of the project? Nothing at all. I'm sure the team knows it and spends its time working. We are only here that we trust in the future of this project. We are less than 1800 people, with 95% of the coins, with one or more nodes. When this is launched, two things will happen: Nothing, or going up a lot of value, due to lack of supply. And we are going to be the ones that generate the coins. All this, without a doubt, is 95% speculation. Everything depends on the DEV team.

stanleyfanky

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:28:09 AM

This is elementary! The price may drop to $ 0.01. Thus, to buy a node, you need to invest only $ 400. Those wishing to drill a node for this price will be much more. This will help ensure that the Mainnet network will work much faster. In addition, to freeze 10000 BosCoin will also be more willing, as the risk of losses will decrease. When a large number of nodes are running and the network is very fast, then the BosCoin price may start rising. I have no other explanation. The BosCoin team ignores people's calls for maximum access to information, news updates, and BosCoin advertising.
I, too, hold a significant number of coins. My losses due to the price reduction are very large. I thought for a long time why the BosCoin team does not attempt to stabilize the price of the coin. But I came to the conclusion, which he told now.

You could make a detailed analysis of your fantasies? Wink The number of nodes for the present moment, the number of investors who have more than 40000 BOS for this moment? etc. Wink

First of all, cheap node does not provide what you called it "This will help ensure that the Mainnet network will work much faster".
The advantage of this network is to be decentralization and the cheap node is the counter-attack, several larger players can be a centralized network in this way.
Therefore for example, the assumption of DASH noda costs it $370000, thus preventing the seize of network and centralization.
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:35:25 AM

This is elementary! The price may drop to $ 0.01. Thus, to buy a node, you need to invest only $ 400.

you high ?  Grin Grin Grin
dahemmer

Activity: 280

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:56:22 AM

I have not seen any updates on your github yet. It seems you do not want to publish your source code. That is good for you but we need a transparency, a publicity and proof of BOS's blockchain development.

The GitHub currently mainly hosts the TokenNet related source code. The MainNet source code is being worked on in a private repository, but will be made public once the TestNet is launched.

https://boscoin.io
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

What will be transaction per second of boscoin after mainnet launch and how to run nodes?

The MainNet targets to handle 1000 transactions per second. Information on running nodes will be made available when we are approaching the MainNet launch.

rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

What will be transaction per second of boscoin after mainnet launch and how to run nodes?

The MainNet targets to handle 1000 transactions per second. Information on running nodes will be made available when we are approaching the MainNet launch.
So if mainnet is run, price will be up or just down again? I see now people panic sell boscoin.
After i bought boscoin, price down again and again. I hope tomorrow price up again
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

The price falls on all the forks, and you think this will be the exception? all sank to the bottom

bulalex16

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

You could make a detailed analysis of your fantasies? Wink The number of nodes for the present moment, the number of investors who have more than 40000 BOS for this moment? etc. Wink

First of all, cheap node does not provide what you called it "This will help ensure that the Mainnet network will work much faster".
The advantage of this network is to be decentralization and the cheap node is the counter-attack, several larger players can be a centralized network in this way.
Therefore for example, the assumption of DASH noda costs it $370000, thus preventing the seize of network and centralization.
In this case, to prevent counter-attack BosCoin it will be necessary to close the project of the BOS coin and open a new (fork) based on this project. The BOS coin is already at its historical minimum and this continues every day.
Now, those who bought coins for the nodes at the beginning of the auction must pay back their costs for almost 100 years or go va-bank, hoping for a miracle. But the price all the time is dressed only down (with very short breaks). Soon it will be even smaller than the current one. Prerequisites for an increase in prices in the near future there. The BosCoin team does not want to listen to anyone. I and other coin holders gave many tips for stabilizing prices. We did this at the forum forum.boscoin.io. We all had related advice. But the Boscoin team does not want to listen to us. They put all the power to develop Mainnet. Maybe this is correct. But they just stopped seeing the market position of BosCoin. They do not want to see capitalization.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

BOScoin lacks exposure, marketing, but does that affect the fundamentals of the project? Nothing at all. I'm sure the team knows it and spends its time working. We are only here that we trust in the future of this project. We are less than 1800 people, with 95% of the coins, with one or more nodes. When this is launched, two things will happen: Nothing, or going up a lot of value, due to lack of supply. And we are going to be the ones that generate the coins. All this, without a doubt, is 95% speculation. Everything depends on the DEV team.

I do not quite understand your reasoning, are you in favor of how the project is being developed? Is not this small amount of investors bad for the project? For it seems that it will be something private for an X amount of investors
leomaida

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:04:09 AM

I do not quite understand your reasoning, are you in favor of how the project is being developed? Is not this small amount of investors bad for the project? For it seems that it will be something private for an X amount of investors

It is neither good nor bad. We are few investors because this project does not generate FOMO. If this project is successful, those who have nodes, we will be the most benefited.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

So if mainnet is run, price will be up or just down again? I see now people panic sell boscoin.
After i bought boscoin, price down again and again. I hope tomorrow price up again

It's impossible to predict, but achieving specific milestones can always be a good incentive for people to support a project.

earnbitcoins

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

The drop in Boscoin's value honestly concerns me as an investor. But mind you, it has not changed the way how I think of this project. From my 4 years of experience as a crypto trader, I must say that this drop is perfectly understandable.

The current bearish trend + the fact that Boscoin was listed on Kucoin during the most bearish month we had so far in 2018 (February) + the long waiting period for the mainnet (in the crypto world, 4-6 months is like... forever) = Boscoin's price movement so far.

I will be completely honest to say that I too, hesitated a lot about selling my Boscoins... but I didn't. Because often times, I follow my gut feelings and it turns out to be correct, most of the times.

IF the team successfully delivers what they have promised as they have promised, there will be significant bullish months ahead for this project. However, this momentum can only be further validated & supported by great marketing/PR campaigns pushed by the community & the team.

Those who fail to acknowledge the importance of marketing/PR will inevitably fail in this market. Marketing/PR here does not refer to flashy advertisements or deceiving the public to buy the products/services. It refers to the comprehensive process involving active communications with all stakeholders (internal & external), valuable networking activities resulting in effective partnerships, forming strategic media relations, and regularly conducting campaigns to generate awareness.

I really do hope that the Marketing/PR department within the team come up with a solid strategy outlining SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, timely) objectives soon.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

The drop in Boscoin's value honestly concerns me as an investor. But mind you, it has not changed the way how I think of this project. From my 4 years of experience as a crypto trader, I must say that this drop is perfectly understandable.

The current bearish trend + the fact that Boscoin was listed on Kucoin during the most bearish month we had so far in 2018 (February) + the long waiting period for the mainnet (in the crypto world, 4-6 months is like... forever) = Boscoin's price movement so far.

I will be completely honest to say that I too, hesitated a lot about selling my Boscoins... but I didn't. Because often times, I follow my gut feelings and it turns out to be correct, most of the times.

IF the team successfully delivers what they have promised as they have promised, there will be significant bullish months ahead for this project. However, this momentum can only be further validated & supported by great marketing/PR campaigns pushed by the community & the team.

Those who fail to acknowledge the importance of marketing/PR will inevitably fail in this market. Marketing/PR here does not refer to flashy advertisements or deceiving the public to buy the products/services. It refers to the comprehensive process involving active communications with all stakeholders (internal & external), valuable networking activities resulting in effective partnerships, forming strategic media relations, and regularly conducting campaigns to generate awareness.

I really do hope that the Marketing/PR department within the team come up with a solid strategy outlining SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, timely) objectives soon.

Well said, people who do not believe in Boscoin will be out till the mainnet release happens, the constant dip in the market at current situation is normal with bans going all over from Facebook, Google and now Twitter.This impact has been all over the crypto space and boscoin is no exception.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

There is no doubt the team has poor marketing team when compared to other projects, the price has dumped below the ICO price in BTC which is a concern for me, if the price keep this trend it will be hard to sustain the grow unless the team announce good news to help stead the ship

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
qubester

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

Long time reader, first time writer. Been watching BOScoin close since the ICO, enthuasiastic about the whitepaper but starting to get concerned with the development. Yes, the marketing team is absolutly rubbish and the coi value (should be) is irrelebvant untill the mainnet launch, but aren't you guys worried by the overall lack of development?

One year in and the 'BOScoin' (Blockchain OS) is still running on Stellar tech. There are no relevant updates in the development of the technology. Like Anigru said, this is so important:

"Those who fail to acknowledge the importance of marketing/PR will inevitably fail in this market. Marketing/PR here does not refer to flashy advertisements or deceiving the public to buy the products/services. It refers to the comprehensive process involving active communications with all stakeholders (internal & external), valuable networking activities resulting in effective partnerships, forming strategic media relations, and regularly conducting campaigns to generate awareness. I really do hope that the Marketing/PR department within the team come up with a solid strategy outlining SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, timely) objectives soon."

There are already stakeholders who are dropping BOScoin like a rock. Came across this in Telegram:

"This website has been taken down due to lack of results and overall disappointing development of BOScoin. The South Korean team behind the BlockchainOS (BOScoin) platform has proofed to be incapable of delivering on the promises made in the BOScoin whitepaper and has abandoned the timeline as constructed in the roadmap. After the Initial Coin Offering the development team of BOScoin has been non-transparent in the allocation of resources, progress in development and integration with the marketplace."

BOScoin team should get ahead of whats happening within its own community. Even on its own forum their ecosystem is getting more and more skeptical by the development of this coin. Really hope they will give a meaningfull tech update soon. Show some insight into the progress of the project.
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

Today's newsletter has been sent out.

Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: