Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227545 times)
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

What is the circulating supply ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
dahemmer

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

I want to be a node I have 40 K Boscois. Where can he find information on how to do it?

May I know what are the setups required to set up the master node once I have over 40k boscoin? Can someone provide a video tutorial or a guide posted by the team?

Running a node is not possible right now, but will be once the MainNet launches. Instructions on how to run a node will be provided in the future.

What is the server requirement for setting up the node.? Do we have this information or this too would be provided later along when the node setup is active?

The hardware requirements won't be high, the team has stated that a Raspberry Pi could suffice. What's more important is a stable and fast internet connection. Specific requirements will be announced when we approach TestNet launch.
As for node software, distributions will initially be made available for Linux and MacOS, Windows will be supported at a later stage. A question regarding this has been asked during the AMA:

The question is about which operating system BOSnet will support and we are approaching this in two ways, development and operation. For operation purposes we are using cloud which is based on Linux and development wise we are using MacOS so focus lies on these two operating systems. We are looking to support other operating systems such as Windows at a later stage when the product is stable and mature, but for now we are focusing on Linux and MacOS for development and operation. Just to let you know, the prototype is using Python and development of BOSnet is being done by D and both languages have many advantages so there will be no problem to support other operating systems.

When available I would love a PM regarding Raspberry PI image for Node.

Noted.

https://boscoin.io
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

I created the seeds // entered the secret seed to open web wallet and nothing happens, the button is grayed out or doesn't work. 
I like this project and want to get involved but first impression hurts.  Can someone tell me what the secret is to opening a wallet, or is there one to download? 

You must have a minimum balance of 0.1 BOS to make it a valid account. If the account doesn’t have at least 0.1 BOS, the account information will not be registered into the blockchain and you won’t be able to log into your account with your secret seed.

More information can be found in this wallet guide.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:13:27 AM

When mainnet launch? I can't receive Boscoin Freezing Reward if I have less of 10,000 BOScoin example : 2000 BOScoin right?

No exact launch date has been announced yet, but you can find the latest roadmap in this blog post.

You indeed need at least 10,000 BOS to receive freezing rewards and you can only freeze in units of 10,000 BOS. So for example:
  • if you own 12,000 BOS, you will only be able to freeze 10,000 BOS
  • if you own 15,478 BOS, you will only be able to freeze 10,000 BOS
  • if you own 19,999 BOS, you will only be able to freeze 10,000 BOS
  • if you own 20,000 BOS, you will only be able to freeze 20,000 BOS

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

When mainnet launch? I can't receive Boscoin Freezing Reward if I have less of 10,000 BOScoin example : 2000 BOScoin right?

right now you won't get any freezing rewards since the transaction number is very low.

Thank you!
How many coins do you need to freeze?
Thank you!

If you would like to get an overview of the different BOScoin rewards, you can use this calculator in which you can change the values to see how it affects the rewards outcome.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

why not just create bos reward calculator based of BOS wallet address totals to show estimates.

Therefore it would give expected results per wallet holder for node operation, freezing, and any other methods of rewards.

Can we simplify the process like this?

That's one of the improvements I'm planning on implementing in my calculator. Once the MainNet is live, we will also have exact information on the amount of nodes in the network. Then we know all variables and no longer need assumptions for the calculations.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

What is the circulating supply ?

The genesis block contained 500 million BOS, of which 40 million BOS is locked up into the team foundation account. So we could assume the circulating supply is 460 million BOS, but we won't know for sure until it's updated on CoinMarketCap. The team has provided the necessary details to CoinMarketCap and it's expected to be updated soon.

owldeveloper

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:36:26 PM

why not just create bos reward calculator based of BOS wallet address totals to show estimates.

Therefore it would give expected results per wallet holder for node operation, freezing, and any other methods of rewards.

You can see rewards based on bos wallet balances at https://bosradar.com/boscoin-node-reward-calculator/
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:57:17 PM

You can see rewards based on bos wallet balances at https://bosradar.com/boscoin-node-reward-calculator/

This only shows variables I have to enter; there is no by total balance; I don't know how to read these variables; would be easier just entering your wallet address and or total of coins per address and gives output.

I had my balance since tokens were issued for months and still don't know any estimates on rewards.
owldeveloper

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

This only shows variables I have to enter; there is no by total balance; I don't know how to read these variables; would be easier just entering your wallet address and or total of coins per address and gives output.

I had my balance since tokens were issued for months and still don't know any estimates on rewards.

The only variable that is required is total units that you will freeze. You will need to freeze minimum 4 units (40,000 boscoins) to run a node. For example if you have 60,000 boscoins and you want to run a node. You can enter 6 units in input field.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

BOS Platform Development updates
Our main development team is running the product development on agile, where the sprints will be in 'Iterations'.

On an ongoing basis, the team will collectively add tasks to a Kanban board, where this will be reviewed and resourcing added (i.e. allocating the time it takes to complete the task).

At the beginning of each Iteration, the team will collectively allocate a set of tasks - these will be the focus for the Iteration in question.

BOScoin operates in an open environment where team members have the liberty to take whichever task they wish - as long as the team agrees.

Every Friday, the team will hold an 'R' Day where they present their work (research and coding), the work is then open to review by the team. From this, there may be more tasks emerged for future Iterations.

Currently the team is on their 4th Iteration with the below elements of the product to be interrogated

Consensus Algorithm (mFBA)
1.1 Optimized Quorum Configuration

1.2 Consensus Process Story Boarding

1.3 Test Cases Definition

1.3.1 Fault Tolerance

1.3.2 Liveliness

1.3.3 Faulty Nodes

2. Trust Contract

2.1 Simple Blockchain

2.1.1 Message

2.1.2 Account

2.1.3 Consensus

2.1.4 Data Storage (Block)

2.2 Execution Engine

2.3 Compile & Static Analysis

2.4 Market Validation Model

2.5 Account State Data

3. Other

3.1 Memory Based Network

3.2 Jumping Consensus State

3.3 Faulty Node Configuration in Star-cluster

3.4 Bulk Message Client

Blockchain Government

A journal article, regarding how blockchain is linked to how society operates or is heading towards, has been approved and published by SpringOpen authored by our CSO Myungsan Jun.

The article provides an initial landscaping of a number of governments exploring the blockchain technology, and explains that this is because the basis of the technology is already present in our society, especially in the area of social technology, which organizes how people do things.

Using blockchain and smart contracts, we too are able to organize bureaucracy in a trustful, and data focused manner, which is un-tamperable -  and this can be applied into governmental work.

The article closes with some areas for blockchain technology development to focus their efforts on, in order to realize its potential.

Feel free to have a read of the article (https://jopeninnovation.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40852-018-0086-3)

BOS Balance

There are a handful of ways to view your BOS balance - however only 2 methods are supported by BOScoin.

If you wish to view how much BOS you have, please use the below link

https://horizon-tokennet.dev.boscoin.io/accounts/[public_address_here]

The above link sources the information directly from the horizon server so you can be sure it is accurate, however this currently only works with desktop browsers.

Alternatively you may view your balance via your wallet:https://wallet.boscoin.io/

All other links are maintained by BOScoin enthusiasts.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

The only variable that is required is total units that you will freeze. You will need to freeze minimum 4 units (40,000 boscoins) to run a node. For example if you have 60,000 boscoins and you want to run a node. You can enter 6 units in input field.
it is better to have the node having a larger number of units or more nodes with the standard 4 units. that will give a greater yield.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

it is better to have the node having a larger number of units or more nodes with the standard 4 units. that will give a greater yield.

Currently, the price is cheap for boscoin and setting up node at the initial will yield good returns once we have it ready.Later it would be difficult to acquire those 40k or 4 units once we have it fully functional.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
neng_gelis

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

why people still sell boscoin ? price very cheap 4k sat, i bought at 9k if i sell now make me crazy lost my money, i don't know it's time to buy again or not, all of people still hold or not ? are dev must be trust or not after strom dump ? 1 year this coin

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

why people still sell boscoin ? price very cheap 4k sat, i bought at 9k if i sell now make me crazy lost my money, i don't know it's time to buy again or not, all of people still hold or not ? are dev must be trust or not after strom dump ? 1 year this coin

Maybe you are not aware of ICO majority of the sellers who are taking profit or big whales are making panic the people to sell this at cheap. I don't see any problem with this token from my point of view it will be next big thing as things will move forward.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

The ico price was 2500 sat and people who bought during ico are still in profit even though there is a drop in price.If you do a panic selling now you are going to lose your money and if you hold there is no loss until it is sold.The project is in its beginning phase and these situations happen at the start.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
cryptotrad

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Spanish translator & Community Manager

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

Getting to read into this project and looks very good so far.

It might see a pump in the following months.

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:57:31 AM

Most of the buyers at ico bought 40k coins and above to get the nodes those people won’t be selling not after a year , it’s the bounty hunters and whales this won’t go on for Long once it start proper operation

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Rijakolus

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

Most of the buyers at ico bought 40k coins and above to get the nodes those people won’t be selling not after a year , it’s the bounty hunters and whales this won’t go on for Long once it start proper operation

BTC is goin to 6k this run, if it falls below 6k its going to 4700$. Than bull trend starts... BOSCOIN will fall to 25c. Buy it at that price.... Then the price will slowly start to rise to 1$. I just hope that Boscoin team has bigger exchanges pending. Binance would be great...

Those who already have BOSCOIN just HODL...
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

BTC is goin to 6k this run, if it falls below 6k its going to 4700$. Than bull trend starts... BOSCOIN will fall to 25c. Buy it at that price.... Then the price will slowly start to rise to 1$. I just hope that Boscoin team has bigger exchanges pending. Binance would be great...

Those who already have BOSCOIN just HODL...

I don't think BTC will go below 6k now,10k looks to be a stable price and may swing around 11k and come back.The major action can start once people start buying after Chinese new year.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: