Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest.  (Read 16654 times)
Freedom24

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:52:09 PM

If 1 btc is your total bankroll then i would'nt suggest to take part on any ICO . You should consider ICO's as a risky investment where you can invest only a small portion of your bankroll ( 1-2 % ) . Most of ICO's lose their value after launch . You have to make your own due dilligence and decide on which one you may or should participate . Don't expect to buy lambo's in 1 day . Patience is a virtue .

I think btc will double this year. The price of ICO is too strange , too higher. I think inverst  Stock is more stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

Is not a good advise to invest in an ICO in this time. Most ICO Tokens go below ICO Price. You have to choose wisely.

a lot of icos are mentioned here. i would only agree with cindicator. Kyber are already done. RedPulse is also a opportunity
If you are saying about the future of altant and that should go lower the than the ico price, but not for the kyber, your statement was not true, kyber already traded above 5x from the ico price at 0.00166 eth each token.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

I think Cindicator is the best project at the moment because they protect their ecosystems very well by just selling through white papers and not selling crowsale. For me this would limit many whales to buying large quantities and selling them at high prices. I think when listed on the big exchange CND will certainly be very stable.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:11:50 PM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
You learn to invest carefully. I suggest you can invest in: WCX.
It is quite new and potential. You can invest in more ICOs that will be safer

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
CarTaxi is the best ICO to invest although i'm in a part of the signature campaign. But no doubt this project can be said to be successful viewed from Pre-ICO that they get is amazing.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hunker_down

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:10:37 PM

We at Cryptorated pride ourselves in objectively reviewing upcoming ICOs. Give us a few reads, I think you'd be much informed. It's free and all, just information for ya'll out there.

Will have a look into this site cheers!
Loempia

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:32:49 PM

Mobius

-Highly intelligent team with founder of Ripple/Stellar and Dogecoin as advisors
-Solves real life problems
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:16:04 PM

CarTaxi is the best ICO to invest although i'm in a part of the signature campaign. But no doubt this project can be said to be successful viewed from Pre-ICO that they get is amazing.
reportedly the pre-sale results from cartaxi show a fantastic thing ? means it proves that there are many investors who are confident with the project brought by cartaxi and hope the ideas can be realized, interesting to wait for what will happen to cartaxi after this, my advice do not miss the opportunity to be a part of cartaxi
Bobsrepair

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:21:43 PM

I personally think Dragonchain is the best ICO to invest in. OCT 2. They have a real platform with an amazing team. Associated with Disney

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:44:20 PM

reportedly the pre-sale results from cartaxi show a fantastic thing ? means it proves that there are many investors who are confident with the project brought by cartaxi and hope the ideas can be realized, interesting to wait for what will happen to cartaxi after this, my advice do not miss the opportunity to be a part of cartaxi
I also recommend to invest in cartaxi, this is a different project from another project, even I think this is the first project of based online transport in cryptocurrencies.

DavidBrown

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:19:09 AM

It seems to difficult to quantify the best ICO. Each ICO start-up has its pros and cons. Yet, for now, the one that got my full attention is Everex.
The mission of Everex is to build a safer, quicker and faster remittance system worldwide without the use of cash and credit card. Everex makes use of an Ethereum mobile wallet app that allows every one to send and receive money anytime and anywhere.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:29:41 AM

Mobius

-Highly intelligent team with founder of Ripple/Stellar and Dogecoin as advisors

Thats right. when ico has a project to solve a particular problem in most people's lives. of course there will be demand on that ico. is it you can give an example where ico who has the project idea to solve the problem on human life ? I know it's an innovative and potential idea to use and buy by a lot of people out there.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:01:57 AM

Verge

-Highly Decentralized and uses Tor and I2P for a very secure transactions because the data are inaccessible.
-Undervalue right now. If you will buy now and it the price will increase, you will have a huge profit.
-Good reviews and feedback. There are many investors agreed that it is really undervalue and will soon rise to the moon.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:06:10 PM

I suggest you invest in Electroneum, not just because I am part of their campaign but also I believe where they are heading in the near future. They are heading FORWARD to progress. And when you read their offerings, they really considered the convenience you can experience as they are targeting the mobile users from which most of the people considered as one of their valued thing thus an advantage when investing in Electroneum, new cryptocurrency designed for the 2 billion+ smart phone users Mobile Mining, Easy Transfers, Online and Offline Wallets.

Barbercash

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:46:55 PM

I personally think Dragonchain is the best ICO to invest in. OCT 2. They have a real platform with an amazing team. Associated with Disney
Thanks for advice, will take care
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:03:56 PM

If you are planning to invest in a potential ICO project in October then surely the AIRToken project will be of interest to everyone. They have made a good start from the Pre-ICO and attracted over $ 6.5 million. I am sure as soon as it is sold officially in October this project will be sold very fast
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:29:52 PM

Mobius

yeah look for ico who has a project goal to solve real life problems, which I know carTaxi also has a purpose to help the problem in real life, sometimes when people have cars and strikes on the street, then they are confused what will they do? they could use cartaxi assistance to towing their cars, I think this ico will have a good future, see that cars users are very large in the world
asadul

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:42:30 AM

Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity

You can not expect good fruits without ending the ICO.Everyone can work in ICO. Here is Anthreat blog site which you can work here.
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:53:48 AM

Crowdholding.

ICO starts on the 1st of November.

Solid team, great whitepaper, interesting concept and all the numbers add up.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:35:51 AM

This thread requires an update. Keep posting about best ICOs
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: