Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda/TMAN extortion attempt  (Read 48696 times)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:35:13 AM

Thump

That's quite a lot of makeup you've got in that there handbag of yours madam... Makes quite a thumping sound when you drop to your knees.

http://archive.is/VayrN#selection-1851.0-1851.5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:38:15 AM

Thanks for the bump!  I forgot about this.

Doesn't surprise me.  I find it ironic those same 3 stooges Lauda/TMAN/minifrij are in the other thread.

Telling someone to pay you X or your gonna do X.........is extortion

It's not a "investigation" it's notta "sting" its and EXTORTION

Glad the guy didn't pay but wonder why he gave up his info?

Some people get scared easy.  Those 3 and other's in that group sure do like to pack on the posts  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He should of called the feds/interpol himself....Tman, and Lauda I HIGHLY suspect  Wink are not in the usa.  Likely in countries where "authorities" ride on donkeys............no wonder so brave Roll Eyes  Can't say much for the last stooge.

I'll add that to their list of FAILED scam attempts.  They seem to be running the gamut lately.......oh the Alt's  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Question:  Who is the mod that trashed the posts?

I'm sure ya'll got some drama, I'm not in that.  Just leaving my 2 cents.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 01:54:43 AM

I find it ironic those same 3 stooges Lauda/TMAN/minifrij are in the other thread.
I'm guessing you mean the OgNasty thread. In regards to that, Lauda and I like to keep up to date on current forum events. I couldn't give a fuck about the current situation between TMAN and OgNasty (or whoever else is involved), which you can see if you read my post.

Those 3 and other's in that group sure do like to pack on the posts  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Almost like we enjoy posting here. I'm truly glad that people would like to ruin that simply because I associate myself with select groups of people.

He should of called the feds/interpol himself....Tman, and Lauda I HIGHLY suspect  Wink are not in the usa.
TMAN isn't. No idea about Lauda, but I also suspect not.

Can't say much for the last stooge.
I'm assuming you mean me. Look on my profile.

In addition, this offer isn't just open to 8xbt:
My full name and the city I live in has been posted publicly by me in the past. Please report me to the authorities for my heinous crimes of creating threads on an internet forum.

They seem to be running the gamut lately.......oh the Alt's  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I have one alt that I have noted myself publicly with 3 posts on it.

I'm sure ya'll got some drama, I'm not in that.  Just leaving my 2 cents.
Seems to me, judging by your last posts, you're knee deep in some drama. Whatever floats your boat.
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:51:57 AM

I find it ironic those same 3 stooges Lauda/TMAN/minifrij are in the other thread.
I'm guessing you mean the OgNasty thread. In regards to that, Lauda and I like to keep up to date on current forum events. I couldn't give a fuck about the current situation between TMAN and OgNasty (or whoever else is involved), which you can see if you read my post.

Those 3 and other's in that group sure do like to pack on the posts  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Almost like we enjoy posting here. I'm truly glad that people would like to ruin that simply because I associate myself with select groups of people.

He should of called the feds/interpol himself....Tman, and Lauda I HIGHLY suspect  Wink are not in the usa.
TMAN isn't. No idea about Lauda, but I also suspect not.

Can't say much for the last stooge.
I'm assuming you mean me. Look on my profile.

In addition, this offer isn't just open to 8xbt:
My full name and the city I live in has been posted publicly by me in the past. Please report me to the authorities for my heinous crimes of creating threads on an internet forum.

They seem to be running the gamut lately.......oh the Alt's  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I have one alt that I have noted myself publicly with 3 posts on it.

I'm sure ya'll got some drama, I'm not in that.  Just leaving my 2 cents.
Seems to me, judging by your last posts, you're knee deep in some drama. Whatever floats your boat.

I guess to expect the other 2 to come along as well Roll Eyes  Don't recall looking at your profile, if I did, I would of stated where you were from. It's not just in these two threads either.  When someone starts pushing their "friends" "associates" "suggestion" or "opinion" ya they get lumped in.  You don't have the luxury of saying I'm on the sidelines  Roll Eyes sidelines is not an observer it is an active participant although sitting

I don't need to report anyone.  But that guy should of.  I have reported 2 PayPal thingy's.

I don't consider it drama.  I consider this an Extortion.  The other thread is just another attempt at getting to OG.  Both of these things are wrong.  I'm not going to shut my mouth or get "bullied" wrong Joe Bro

BTW there is an ignore button you don't have to see/read/whatever I got to say.  

Edit:  Question:  Who is the mod that trashed the posts?

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:08:00 AM

Right. Unfortunately those within Lauda's "group" has demonstrated that it is not acceptable to question any of them.

Tman, and Lauda I HIGHLY suspect  Wink are not in the usa.  Likely in countries where "authorities" ride on donkeys............no wonder so brave Roll Eyes  Can't say much for the last stooge.
TMAN lives in the UK, he apparently lives not far from Zepher (I would have to look up where exactly Zepher lives as I don't remember the address off the top of my head).

minifrij also lives in the UK, although not necessarily near TMAN. He is a young guy IIRC.

Lauda has ties to Croatia and lives in Europe. He has tried to keep his identity secret, however he has slipped up a couple of times. He somewhat tried to get theymos to delete his personal information from the forum's DB via Europes "right to be forgotten" laws/regulations, however theymos described the EU as the "EUSSR" (or something along those lines), and said that if he received a 'right to be forgotten' request he would promptly ignore it.

Are you referring to the extortion related threads? They were moved to the archives and locked where they have little visibility by the respective OP of each of the threads -- zeroaxl was bullied into also doing this.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:19:10 PM

I guess to expect the other 2 to come along as well Roll Eyes
Don't hold your breath. I'm usually the only one dumb enough to take the bait.

Don't recall looking at your profile, if I did, I would of stated where you were from.
I know you didn't. That's why I told you to.

It's not just in these two threads either.  When someone starts pushing their "friends" "associates" "suggestion" or "opinion" ya they get lumped in.  You don't have the luxury of saying I'm on the sidelines  Roll Eyes sidelines is not an observer it is an active participant although sitting
It'd be really helpful if you could split up your posts to show what exactly you are replying to. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

I don't consider it drama.  I consider this an Extortion.
Relating to me, this thread is drama because Quickseller doesn't like me. If you read about my 'involvement', you can see that I wasn't at all related to the extortion and was simply trying to enforce forum rules. This is something I'll be sure not to do again. Ban evaders can run wild for all I care; I'm not risking my reputation to try and make this place better.

The other thread is just another attempt at getting to OG.  Both of these things are wrong.
As I said, I couldn't care less about the drama between Og and others. I have my own gripes with Og that I may or may not address in the future, but relating to his treasurer status I am indifferent.

I'm not going to shut my mouth or get "bullied" wrong Joe Bro
Cool? I don't believe I ever asked you to.

I believe I have only ever ignored one user on this board and that was only temporary. I can't say I intend to start now, especially with people expressing semi-valid opinions.

TMAN lives in the UK, he apparently lives not far from Zepher (I would have to look up where exactly Zepher lives as I don't remember the address off the top of my head).
Neither of these claims are accurate. TMAN no longer lives in the UK AFAIK, and he has never lived near Zepher.

minifrij also lives in the UK, although not necessarily near TMAN.
Correct.

zeroaxl was bullied into also doing this.
Not from my understanding. I was told that TMAN and Zeroxal had made an agreement and was requested to adhere to it.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:22:34 PM

Right. Unfortunately those within Lauda's "group" has demonstrated that it is not acceptable to question any of them.

Tman, and Lauda I HIGHLY suspect  Wink are not in the usa.  Likely in countries where "authorities" ride on donkeys............no wonder so brave Roll Eyes  Can't say much for the last stooge.

minifrij also lives in the UK, although not necessarily near TMAN. He is a young guy IIRC.

Lauda has ties to Croatia and lives in Europe. He has tried to keep his identity secret, however he has slipped up a couple of times. He somewhat tried to get theymos to delete his personal information from the forum's DB via Europes "right to be forgotten" laws/regulations, however theymos described the EU as the "EUSSR" (or something along those lines), and said that if he received a 'right to be forgotten' request he would promptly ignore it.

Are you referring to the extortion related threads? They were moved to the archives and locked where they have little visibility by the respective OP of each of the threads -- zeroaxl was bullied into also doing this.

Wrong.... I live in Central Europe now, in a country where it is legal to own a fire arm. I live in a compound with 10ft high walls and bullet proof windows,  my inside leg mesurement is 32" and I prefer my women to have large chests, I like my Steak blue, prefer English mustard over Dijon and Red wine over white..

anything else you want to know about me?

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:29:22 PM

Wrong.... I live in Central Europe now, in a country where it is legal to own a fire arm. I live in a compound with 10ft high walls and bullet proof windows,  my inside leg mesurement is 32" and I prefer my women to have large chests, I like my Steak blue, prefer English mustard over Dijon and Red wine over white..

What's your favorite board game?

Roll Eyes

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:32:52 PM

What's your favorite board game?

Roll Eyes

backgammon all day long.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:40:41 PM

I find all of this unlikely to be true. At least anything that has any relevance.
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

I beg to differ and stated so.  The UK won't play and would take a look at extortion, whether or not the extortion was successful or not doesn't matter. You are either pregnant or not, notta maybe  Undecided

Oh well that's silly and a little disturbing.  I do believe that Zeroaxl was bullied.  I doubt he is totally innocent of things.  Nonetheless, being extorted is messed up.  And yes illegal in jurisdictions like the UK & USA.  Not familiar with other countries like Croatia, Albania, etc.  I would think they have laws against that too.    

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:54:58 PM

I find all of this unlikely to be true. At least anything that has any relevance.

really? ok - want to have a wager?? everything I have typed above is correct and I can prove it....

if you can read the numbers and look up the manufacturer you will see these windows are rated to withstand fire from guns.

and does this look like a big fuck off wall in a big house?

now fuck off QS... some of us are successful outside of bitcoin - we arent all keyboard warriors like you.

mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:09:40 PM

I guess to expect the other 2 to come along as well Roll Eyes
Don't hold your breath. I'm usually the only one dumb enough to take the bait.

Don't recall looking at your profile, if I did, I would of stated where you were from.
I know you didn't. That's why I told you to.

It's not just in these two threads either.  When someone starts pushing their "friends" "associates" "suggestion" or "opinion" ya they get lumped in.  You don't have the luxury of saying I'm on the sidelines  Roll Eyes sidelines is not an observer it is an active participant although sitting
It'd be really helpful if you could split up your posts to show what exactly you are replying to. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

I don't consider it drama.  I consider this an Extortion.
Relating to me, this thread is drama because Quickseller doesn't like me. If you read about my 'involvement', you can see that I wasn't at all related to the extortion and was simply trying to enforce forum rules. This is something I'll be sure not to do again. Ban evaders can run wild for all I care; I'm not risking my reputation to try and make this place better.

The other thread is just another attempt at getting to OG.  Both of these things are wrong.
As I said, I couldn't care less about the drama between Og and others. I have my own gripes with Og that I may or may not address in the future, but relating to his treasurer status I am indifferent.

I'm not going to shut my mouth or get "bullied" wrong Joe Bro
Cool? I don't believe I ever asked you to.

I believe I have only ever ignored one user on this board and that was only temporary. I can't say I intend to start now, especially with people expressing semi-valid opinions.

Neither of these claims are accurate. TMAN no longer lives in the UK AFAIK, and he has never lived near Zepher.

minifrij also lives in the UK, although not necessarily near TMAN.
Correct.

zeroaxl was bullied into also doing this.
Not from my understanding. I was told that TMAN and Zeroxal had made an agreement and was requested to adhere to it.

(I really gotta get going soon, I'll be here for an hr then return later)

LOL you "taking the bait" I see there is a Tman post (haven't read it would rather address as it comes) but yea I expected that and posted it Sorry if you feel it's bait but that's not my intent.  

I'm trying as best as I can to focus on points.  I will elaborate on why you are lumped in.  Even as an observer.  Let me tell you why:  In the law, let's say there are 3 people who plan to rob a bank.  1 doesn't go along.  The other 2 rob the bank.  All 3 are guilty of robbery.  YET, IF the 1 that didn't go along had contacted the authorities to let them know the bank was gonna get robbed, forehand. THEN that 1 is free from the robbery.  BUT not free from the conspiracy. <----------that's why I lump you in with them.

I don't dislike or like you.  I don't know or care how QS feels.  He does make good points and that is what I am following the points.  Again, you are saying you were enforcing rules.  I would need to see some kinda transcript about that.  Because as things have been stated, I see you being involved (see above example as to why)

What you do for the forum, ban evaders? etc.  I don't see why you would discontinue doing so.  Unless? I'm missing something about how what you do for the forum applies to this?

No you didn't ask me to shut my mouth nor did you bully me.  But you did say something like (sorry not feeling the quotes today) oh your knee deep in drama.  But I'm not involved in drama.  I don't see this as drama/nor the other issue.  These are some serious things, extortion and discrediting.  I'm not siding with good/bad, just because of "who" they are  Roll Eyes  Things are presented on this board.  

Using the ignore button.  That was just to let you know you don't have to hear/see/or anything about me.  You have the choice to do that.  I don't use the ignore either. I will ignore a post if it's just gonna run in circles, ex that guy I offered the Uber too.  Haven't been back cuz I told him a few times but he kept dancing  Roll Eyes

IDK about their "agreement" in all honesty the "agreement" should not be accepted as such.  When you put someone under duress, some will cave in because they are scared.  Here the guy was extorted, threads and such were made, then things go silent and all is good? It's not there was a YOU pay X or IM gonna do Y and that's seriously fucked up no matter what spin anyone puts on this.

Now I guess I gotta see what Tman wrote  Roll Eyes I hope I don't see fuck or cock in there Roll Eyes

mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:20:27 PM

Oh only 1 f and not directed at me.  Just some mention of guns n bullet proof stuff, got some arrows on a roof. 

Damn must be a High crime area I'd rather move than live in a prison.  Some protection and couple of night vision cameras are good enough for me and I'm near Detroit and I think we were once the Murder Capital.

Hope you find a safer place.  Gammon is a great game.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:28:37 PM

This guy has quite a number of Reddit Upvote arrows on his roof. How awesome is that?  Grin
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:30:28 PM

Oh only 1 f and not directed at me.  Just some mention of guns n bullet proof stuff, got some arrows on a roof. 

Damn must be a High crime area I'd rather move than live in a prison.  Some protection and couple of night vision cameras are good enough for me and I'm near Detroit and I think we were once the Murder Capital.

no i live in a safe area buddy - but its all about face where I am...  big house, big gates, armed guards..  something keyboard warriors like QS who still lives in his mums basement wouldn't know about..

and admittedly I have a potty mouth - but nothing you have said has deserved a barrage of abuse, QS gets off on trying to annoy people and standing up for his lover OG.. I just enjoy pointing out how wrong he is.

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:51:37 PM

TMAN no longer lives in the UK as he has already pointed out.

As for me, I will save you the trouble of searching your databases for my address (defcon23, anyone?..). I do indeed live in the UK, though I am not gonna go and dox myself and name the city, I will let you do that, as you have done before with revealing my first name on the forum with one of your sock puppet accounts.

By the way, I like how you have gone to the effort to obtain my address even though I have never made a deal with you, nor ever will. Clears up a few things for me, anyway.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:53:47 PM

no i live in a safe area buddy - but its all about face where I am...  big house, big gates, armed guards..  something keyboard warriors like QS who still lives in his mums basement wouldn't know about..

and admittedly I have a potty mouth - but nothing you have said has deserved a barrage of abuse, QS gets off on trying to annoy people and standing up for his lover OG.. I just enjoy pointing out how wrong he is.

Cheesy "potty mouth" must be the UK thing.  I talk like a trucker.  But, man those words were just every where!! lol I mean a lil funny but still wayyyy too much I still can't get it outta head lol Glad it was only 1 I could take a few more just not every other word lol

Hey Wendigo..........I picked the casino instead of buying stuff.  Glad I did and hitta lil jackpot.  Pissed I had to pay taxes cuz it was just above the requirement Sad.  

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:57:17 PM

Cheesy "potty mouth" must be the UK thing.  I talk like a trucker.  But, man those words were just every where!! lol I mean a lil funny but still wayyyy too much I still can't get it outta head lol Glad it was only 1 I could take a few more just not every other word lol

Hey Wendigo..........I picked the casino instead of buying stuff.  Glad I did and hitta lil jackpot.  Pissed I had to pay taxes cuz it was just above the requirement Sad.  

when you deal with someone who is so unreasonable that they wouldn't even let the community decide a tiny bet... well you are dealing with a real dick then.. OG is proving over and over again.. it must be all the illegal business that he transacts.. he is sure the feds are going to come to his door one day - so he just fights and fights... doesn't matter if he is right or wrong...