Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who voted for trump?  (Read 3315 times)
miningdude (OP)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Have a mining rig

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

Why donald trump ban the 7 muslims countries?
He probly has a black heart stone, and idk who's that moron that voted for trump you destroyed the U.S with your hands.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
E-shipper

Activity: 429

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:44:39 PM

He probly has a black heart stone, and idk who's that moron that voted for trump you destroyed the U.S with your hands.

After this vote, the Americans have confirmed that they do not want to see America remain the leader in the world order. I'm sure they never even thought of. The idea of their own prosperity they shut off their brains. Now they get nothing and will destroy what was gained the previous generation.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:54:05 PM

Because Americans got tired of their previous pro-isis liberal soros-controlled soft boy president and wanted a real people's leader this time.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

I think you should first put the blame on the one who compiled that list of 7 countries in the first place, If citizens of these countries are the ones who commit acts of terrorism the most, why would anyone want them in their country. Its purely and mainly for protection of his citizens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:35:01 PM

What i noticed any that gun shoot in the United States are formerly muslims and donald trump was caring for the people in the United States his fellow american's and he would make the United States great again for he said it "Make america great again" Donald trump don't have a black heart his just thinking for the future of the United States we don't really judge him maybe his a good president and maybe he would change america and to does who voted trump we have our own will ^_^ to vote Cheesy
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:39:18 PM

Because Americans got tired of their previous pro-isis liberal soros-controlled soft boy president and wanted a real people's leader this time.
I also thinking same Last few presidents was crying too much about international issues and no one doing any thing for peoples of USA now time for change hope they will do good or bad but something new is happening in next few weeks its positive or negative no one can give correct answer about this we all are watching  Shocked
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:40:00 PM

I think,, may trump make this prohibition regulations to provide peace and tranquility of citizens of all possibilities that occur from the rebels,,
sal002

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:50:05 PM

Let's be clear - most Americans who voted didn't vote for Trump.  In fact, more Americans voted for his chief rival (about 2.8 million more).  Plus, around 92 million eligible voters didn't vote.  Chalk it up to laziness, lack of good choices or whatever, but Trump's views don't reflect a majority of those who voted and probably not a majority of those who didn't (given most were predicting a Clinton victory, I'd expect Trump voters to be more motivated).

Just adding in some 'non-alternative facts' along with a slight opinion on those who didn't vote.
sal002

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:51:43 PM

What i noticed any that gun shoot in the United States are formerly muslims and donald trump was caring for the people in the United States his fellow american's and he would make the United States great again for he said it "Make america great again" Donald trump don't have a black heart his just thinking for the future of the United States we don't really judge him maybe his a good president and maybe he would change america and to does who voted trump we have our own will ^_^ to vote Cheesy

The Charleston shooter wasn't a Muslim, nor was the shooter at Sandy Hook.  But some were.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:02:10 PM

Whats wrong with Trump trying to protect his people from terrorist attacks, even though  they are protesting him now, they will blame him for not doing anything should an attack take place. Trump continue because you cant please everyone in this world especially when its in the world of politics.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sal002

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 05:15:02 PM

Nothing wrong with Trump trying to enhance laws on the books, but I wish he would have done a more careful analysis on the impact and effectiveness prior to shooting from the hip.  (https://www.cato.org/blog/little-national-security-benefit-trumps-executive-order-immigration)
teeneffigy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:51:23 PM

Its also a temporary ban. Until they can sort things out on their end, may be a few years.. So go to Canada instead, sure its a little colder there but you'll get used to it.

bra4our

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:09:51 PM

Its also a temporary ban. Until they can sort things out on their end, may be a few years.. So go to Canada instead, sure its a little colder there but you'll get used to it.

Hehehehe i bet the canadians can take in as many of these "rapefugees" as they want. Those national leaders condemning what Trump has done are allowed to take them in. They should not just make speeches and live it like that they should follow it with action.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:08:28 PM

I'm not an American citizen so I haven't voted, but I'm actually happy that Trump won. Clinton was a proven liar, a wife of a proven liar and one of the worst US presidents in history. She is also quite old and unhealthy, not fit to become the leader. Trump is not perfect, but he's a lesser evil.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:36:30 PM

I'm not an American citizen so I haven't voted, but I'm actually happy that Trump won. Clinton was a proven liar, a wife of a proven liar and one of the worst US presidents in history. She is also quite old and unhealthy, not fit to become the leader. Trump is not perfect, but he's a lesser evil.

Clinton would continue american imperialist policy

Trump will stop it after crushing ISIS

Trump ftw

Looking for a signature campaign.
sal002

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

Trump lies more than any President we have ever had.  Most of his lies are dumb, though, so maybe telling the truth was actually a detriment to the office.  

On the other hand, really?  Harding, Grant, Andrew Johnson were really bad.  And although GW Bush did great things for Africa, he got us into a lot of the mess we are in right now with respect to the Middle East.
sal002

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 08:38:21 PM

Trump ftw

We shall see.  So far, I am not sure how you 'crush' ISIL without being more imperialist.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:44:34 PM

Trump ftw

We shall see.  So far, I am not sure how you 'crush' ISIL without being more imperialist.

There isn't, but after their destruction a reatreat shall commence

We'll see if it's really going to happen

I surely hope so  Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.
sal002

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 08:55:14 PM

Trump ftw

There isn't, but after their destruction a reatreat shall commence

We'll see if it's really going to happen

I surely hope so  Smiley

With his recent comments about taking Iraqi oil, I wouldn't bet on it
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:05:57 PM

Trump lies more than any President we have ever had.  Most of his lies are dumb, though, so maybe telling the truth was actually a detriment to the office.  

On the other hand, really?  Harding, Grant, Andrew Johnson were really bad.  And although GW Bush did great things for Africa, he got us into a lot of the mess we are in right now with respect to the Middle East.
I know he wasn't the worst, I never said he was, but he lied under oath. Kept trying to ban guns, wow. Achievements? Got a BJ in the Oval Office, high five!
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: