Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN]  (Read 150777 times)
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:01:32 PM

This coin needs master nodes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 04:05:57 PM

Dev, Are you planning to introduce "Lightning Network"?

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
Vaccomundus

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:12:35 PM

if you add segwit this coin will skyrocket to the moon, please dev consider segwit it's the new trend now
picoindev (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:35:52 PM

Välkommen Glad att du är här
Also Developer team: request Picoin to be added to the Moon/ltc/doge & Btc base markets on Coinmarketcap for Novaexchange
Also get Picoin listed on Coinhills.com like coinmarketcap find them on twitter
Thank you Smiley

We would thank all of the voters for being so active. In less than 7 days we managed it to receive the needed 250 votes for getting listened on novaexchange. If you check the other coins for voteing you will notice, that some other coins are there for voteing since severall weeks and still don't have the needed 250 votes.
I think we managed to create a strong community. We also understand that there are dumpers, that's why we decided to have a long coin distribution phase and not a single "airdop event". Early dumpers might regret it as soon as future phases are getting closer. We think that initial dumping will get a bit stronger, because currently not all people have noticed that we have been listened on our first exchange.

Again i would like to thank every single voter/supporter/signature campaign participant and "other" community members:
We are creating something which will grow. It will grow rather slowly instead of fast, but just imagine if you are early supporter and we are going to sky rocket later, just saying no promises just an idea Wink

Weekly payouts have been started, i will give picoinsupport the needed instructions about autopayment interface so we both can put all the needed users informations there.

Again we would like to ask the community: What to do about the OSMIUMCOIN wallet supporters? We still have not figured out how many PI there should be for people who invested BTC even before we have had working windows wallet.
Should we payout a 2. "pool of PI" making signature campaign distribution "shorter" a bit OR should we take some PI from the signature campaign and pay it direct to the early BTC investors? I think this kind of invest should be rewarded and we did not forget about it.

I only can say it again... This community is awesome!! =)=)
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:42:17 PM

bought nice amount of pi for 1500 satoshi. Keep prices low guys, I'll try to accumulate as much as I can
Lopchi

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:45:54 PM

Should we payout a 2. "pool of PI" making signature campaign distribution "shorter" a bit OR should we take some PI from the signature campaign and pay it direct to the early BTC investors? I think this kind of invest should be rewarded and we did not forget about it.

Take some PI from the signature campaign and pay them.They deserve it.

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:57:41 PM

Take some PI from the signature campaign and pay them.They deserve it.
In the ideal world, it is best to have more people with less pi than less people with more pi right? If you are gonna make signature distribution campaign shorter, it means you're gonna attract less people, meaning less people have interest to promote your coin. On the other hand you don't want to give same people more and more pi. You could set some kind of limit, like if you send certain user 5000 or 2000 pi in total, you're gonna stop sending him more, now he might remove the signature afterwards, but he still has interest to promote your coin. Well if he sells it, then its a weak hand anyway.

I don't know. maybe its a stupid idea
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:29:39 PM

Thank you Smiley

We would thank all of the voters for being so active. In less than 7 days we managed it to receive the needed 250 votes for getting listened on novaexchange. If you check the other coins for voteing you will notice, that some other coins are there for voteing since severall weeks and still don't have the needed 250 votes.
I think we managed to create a strong community. We also understand that there are dumpers, that's why we decided to have a long coin distribution phase and not a single "airdop event". Early dumpers might regret it as soon as future phases are getting closer. We think that initial dumping will get a bit stronger, because currently not all people have noticed that we have been listened on our first exchange.

Again i would like to thank every single voter/supporter/signature campaign participant and "other" community members:
We are creating something which will grow. It will grow rather slowly instead of fast, but just imagine if you are early supporter and we are going to sky rocket later, just saying no promises just an idea Wink

Weekly payouts have been started, i will give picoinsupport the needed instructions about autopayment interface so we both can put all the needed users informations there.

Again we would like to ask the community: What to do about the OSMIUMCOIN wallet supporters? We still have not figured out how many PI there should be for people who invested BTC even before we have had working windows wallet.

I think if we had to choose from those options it would be to make the signature campaign shorter. But you have to realize that even people who invested before a windows wallet still can buy incredibly cheap picoin right now. Once the signature campaign ends, the rate that picoin is received is going to drop significantly. Personally I would maybe reward people who are here now and willing to buy coins and put them aside with some sort of masternode system. I think if we add a masternode system, the people who are early investors (which is all of us still) will be rewarded aptly for taking risk.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
b.c4mp3ll

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:09:31 PM

thx got my Pi Grin

roadmap is talking about ring signature anon feature what is this?Huh and why are the so many big transactions in the explorer looks like they are bundled together or separated can someone explain pls?Huh?

http://explorer.picoin.club/movement

see what i mean?Huh

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 09:47:51 PM

Thank you Smiley

I think if we had to choose from those options it would be to make the signature campaign shorter. But you have to realize that even people who invested before a windows wallet still can buy incredibly cheap picoin right now. Once the signature campaign ends, the rate that picoin is received is going to drop significantly. Personally I would maybe reward people who are here now and willing to buy coins and put them aside with some sort of masternode system. I think if we add a masternode system, the people who are early investors (which is all of us still) will be rewarded aptly for taking risk.
Why you just pay them from PI pool earning, if you going to make the signature campaign shorter or take some PI from the signature campaign.this will be not a wise move this will affect on PI for sure.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 10:00:33 PM

last picoin prize is 0.000014/pi.. its good  Grin

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 10:34:21 PM

Hello !

I would like to compile a linux daemon for picoin but somehow I can't.
I can post more about the issues I have, or maybe someone can make one ? Smiley

Thanks !
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:47:19 PM

Thank you Smiley

Why you just pay them from PI pool earning, if you going to make the signature campaign shorter or take some PI from the signature campaign.this will be not a wise move this will affect on PI for sure.

i also don't think campaign should be  touch besides maybe no more people join so they don't just join to dump..

other not this was a good start to an exchange
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 10:55:20 PM

Hello !

Thanks !
Please,post more about the issues you have with compile a linux daemon for picoin.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 11:34:37 PM

Hello !

Thanks !
Please,post more about the issues you have with compile a linux daemon for picoin.
I got this :
Code:
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/pooladm/picoin/picoin_v1/src -I/home/pooladm/picoin/picoin_v1/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/pooladm/picoin/picoin_v1/src/leveldb/include -I/home/pooladm/picoin/picoin_v1/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o picoind obj/fugue.o obj/hamsi.o obj/groestl.o obj/blake.o obj/bmw.o obj/skein.o obj/keccak.o obj/shavite.o obj/jh.o obj/luffa.o obj/cubehash.o obj/echo.o obj/simd.o obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/miner.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /home/pooladm/picoin/picoin_v1/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/pooladm/picoin/picoin_v1/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `obj/fugue.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `obj/hamsi.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `obj/groestl.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `obj/blake.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `obj/bmw.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output

And then a bunch of undefined references in hashblock.h
CheapVccSeller

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:47:57 PM

Why doesn't coin show on coinmarketcap Huh
alias420

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:25:29 AM

http://pi.8pool.dtdns.net isn't solving blocks right now. Are there any other mining pools? The other one listed in the OP is just a Ubuntu default web server page.
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:08:10 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 09:51:02 AM by smic

http://pi.8pool.dtdns.net isn't solving blocks right now. Are there any other mining pools? The other one listed in the OP is just a Ubuntu default web server page.

pool works fine.
i am update databse pool.
the update block solved in frontend pool lagging but this is NOT LOST.
this lagging is due to piwallet increase and decrease nethashrate just at launch coin.

happy mining!

Cheesy

CMento 400 pi
ruri99  100
Anon11073  100
kolio5  100
piboss 50
kollegah 100

i refund in a day with BONUS

thx
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:12:43 AM

dev would you consider masternodes or segwit, to increase the popularity of your coin? i think will do much for this which is still in its infancy, you can't expect user base to grow just with an airdrop

Why doesn't coin show on coinmarketcap Huh

still not listed there the coin is to new you need to have proper volume on exchange first then you can hope for coinmarketcap

Chasoid

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:46:56 AM

there are two possible ways:
1. polls on a website (this could be too long time...)
2. responsible decision on your own

what about planned advertisement campaign, faucet, dice game? Other plans to announce PiCoin to the broad masses?

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: