Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talking about Atheism...  (Read 17480 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:57:06 PM

The stupidity of atheism varies with the atheist.

If an atheist is simply ignorant, then he has an excuse for his atheism. He can change his ignorance by study. If he studies enough, he will either drop his atheism, or he will become a liar, or his real agenda for maintaining atheism will be upheld.

There is one other area where an atheist might have a bit of an excuse for his atheism. This is when the atheist is of such a low IQ that he can't understand the atheism studies he does.

Unfortunately, stats, you don't have the excuse for your atheism. You simply have an agenda. You would rather claim that atheism is real, when you understand that you have no proof that God does NOT exist. This puts you in the "liar" category, and in the agenda category, as well.

So, which is greater? What is your agenda? Is it simply that you want to be a liar about atheism? Or are you trying to promote some specific activity or line of thought among people by being a liar?

The stupid part of your lies? If you don't change, you will be tossed into the Lake of Fire in the judgment.

Cool

EDIT: BTW, when you get there (the Lake of Fire) you won't be able to even think of blaming me for not working hard enough to get you to change. You'll be in too much pain to think of much of anything.

YOU.... continually make comments about why people are atheist....

Is your faith failing you? Are you starting to doubt your faith?

Do you need to make comment's about other's perceptions because you are externalizing your own thoughts?

You are slipping BADecker.

How about you get your own thoughts right first before attempting to dissect another's!

This is the "Talking about Atheism..." thread. This is the place to make comments about atheism. Included will naturally be people who are atheists. How in the world dense are you?

God holds my faith in place. My faith cannot fail because God holds it. Your faith in what you believe is weakening. It shows in your comments to fight God, God Who is holding my faith strong, and Who you cannot really fight at all. Your faith just might fail.

I don't really have a need to comment about atheists. However, if I can gain a few believers out of those atheists, guess what I'll get? Throughout eternity they will be thanking me for taking the time to help them see their coming destruction so that they changed. In addition, God will be thanking me throughout eternity, because that is one of the biggest things He wants... more saved people. God's thanks will be really great! Think of my esteem for all eternity.

God has given me correct thoughts through His Word the Bible. This isn't to say that I apply all of it correctly all the time. But the main points I am correct in. Isn't it about time you stepped up to a few of the more important correct points of the Bible, so that you can find eternal life? Your choice, of course. Why is it your choice? Because God holds the option open for you. But if you resist Him strongly enough, He just might take the option away from you, and you will be locked into death and Hell.

Cool

How dense am I.... Hmmmm.....

I never mentioned about you discussing atheism.... never have never will. You might learn something.

You are the one talking as though you know another's thoughts.

That makes you either very special or completely full of shit.

As I am aware that it is not possible for you to know my thoughts..... that makes you full of shit.

You never mentioned about me discussing atheism? Check the four highlighted places. Was it your twin brother that uses the same handle?

We know the thoughts of a person by what he/she says. If he is not telling the truth, it is found out that he is a liar after a while. He can't hide his lies forever.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:22:10 PM

If an atheist is simply ignorant, then he has an excuse for his atheism. He can change his ignorance by study. If he studies enough, he will either drop his atheism, or he will become a liar, or his real agenda for maintaining atheism will be upheld.

There is one other area where an atheist might have a bit of an excuse for his atheism. This is when the atheist is of such a low IQ that he can't understand the atheism studies he does.

Unfortunately, stats, you don't have the excuse for your atheism. You simply have an agenda. You would rather claim that atheism is real, when you understand that you have no proof that God does NOT exist. This puts you in the "liar" category, and in the agenda category, as well.

So, which is greater? What is your agenda? Is it simply that you want to be a liar about atheism? Or are you trying to promote some specific activity or line of thought among people by being a liar?

The stupid part of your lies? If you don't change, you will be tossed into the Lake of Fire in the judgment.

Cool

EDIT: BTW, when you get there (the Lake of Fire) you won't be able to even think of blaming me for not working hard enough to get you to change. You'll be in too much pain to think of much of anything.

Do you need to make comment's about other's perceptions because you are externalizing your own thoughts?

How about you get your own thoughts right first before attempting to dissect another's!

This is the "Talking about Atheism..." thread. This is the place to make comments about atheism. Included will naturally be people who are atheists. How in the world dense are you?

God holds my faith in place. My faith cannot fail because God holds it. Your faith in what you believe is weakening. It shows in your comments to fight God, God Who is holding my faith strong, and Who you cannot really fight at all. Your faith just might fail.

I don't really have a need to comment about atheists. However, if I can gain a few believers out of those atheists, guess what I'll get? Throughout eternity they will be thanking me for taking the time to help them see their coming destruction so that they changed. In addition, God will be thanking me throughout eternity, because that is one of the biggest things He wants... more saved people. God's thanks will be really great! Think of my esteem for all eternity.

God has given me correct thoughts through His Word the Bible. This isn't to say that I apply all of it correctly all the time. But the main points I am correct in. Isn't it about time you stepped up to a few of the more important correct points of the Bible, so that you can find eternal life? Your choice, of course. Why is it your choice? Because God holds the option open for you. But if you resist Him strongly enough, He just might take the option away from you, and you will be locked into death and Hell.

Cool

I never mentioned about you discussing atheism.... never have never will. You might learn something.

As I am aware that it is not possible for you to know my thoughts..... that makes you full of shit.

You never mentioned about me discussing atheism? Check the four highlighted places. Was it your twin brother that uses the same handle?

We know the thoughts of a person by what he/she says. If he is not telling the truth, it is found out that he is a liar after a while. He can't hide his lies forever.

Cool

I stand corrected, I did write that.

However, it was meant to imply your always comment about the thoughts of others.

You do not know a person's thoughts and the fact you try to assume as though you do makes you delusional.

If I am to use your own comments of "We know the thoughts of a person by what he/she says", then I can only conclude you are delusional.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:48:39 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

However, it was meant to imply your always comment about the thoughts of others.

You do not know a person's thoughts and the fact you try to assume as though you do makes you delusional.

If I am to use your own comments of "We know the thoughts of a person by what he/she says", then I can only conclude you are delusional.

When people write or speak their thoughts, then other people know those thoughts when they hear or read them.

If people lie when they speak, then other people will find out sooner or later that they are liars.

What is so hard about that?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
stats

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:30:04 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

When people write or speak their thoughts, then other people know those thoughts when they hear or read them.

If people lie when they speak, then other people will find out sooner or later that they are liars.

Cool

You voice your ideas as though they are fact.

You only assume you know the truth from comments here.

Time to rethink your beliefs.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:22:03 AM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:26:49 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Since my ideas are facts, or are at least based on facts, there isn't any reason not to voice them as facts.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:03:31 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Since my ideas are facts, or are at least based on facts, there isn't any reason not to voice them as facts.

Cool

Your thoughts are simply that..... thoughts.

My thoughts are .... my thoughts.

Neither are facts...... they are merely thoughts.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:21:59 PM

Cool

I can understand how you might not have any thoughts behind what you write. If you had some thinking behind what you wrote, you would realize that the fact that you have thoughts is a fact.

My question is, how do you write what you write without any thinking or thoughts behind it? I'd like to know how that trick works. Might not be hard for YOU, however.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:16:28 PM

Cool

I can understand how you might not have any thoughts behind what you write. If you had some thinking behind what you wrote, you would realize that the fact that you have thoughts is a fact.

My question is, how do you write what you write without any thinking or thoughts behind it? I'd like to know how that trick works. Might not be hard for YOU, however.

Cool

You are correct when you say what I write is a thought, however, you then take it one step further and apply your twisted logic to it and assume something else.

That is where you fail my furry little friend.

Your twisted non-logical assumptions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:55:02 PM

Cool

Cool

You are correct when you say what I write is a thought, however, you then take it one step further and apply your twisted logic to it and assume something else.

If your thoughts aren't the thing that you write when you are writing the things that you write, how does your brain know how to control your hand to make it write what you write without thinking about it?

The point is, either you show what you think by what you write, or you are a liar. When you show what you think in your words, everybody who reads your words knows what you think.

Wake up. It ain't me alone. Either you lie, or we all know what you think by your words. If you lie, you will be found out.

How will you be found out? Here's an example. You say you are an atheist. For atheists, God doesn't exist. But you, also, know that you don't have enough knowledge about the universe to come close to knowing that God doesn't exist some place in the universe that you haven't checked, yet. So, when you say you are an atheist, we know you are a liar, and that all you have is an atheism religion.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:17:58 PM

Cool

Cool

If your thoughts aren't the thing that you write when you are writing the things that you write, how does your brain know how to control your hand to make it write what you write without thinking about it?

The point is, either you show what you think by what you write, or you are a liar. When you show what you think in your words, everybody who reads your words knows what you think.

Wake up. It ain't me alone. Either you lie, or we all know what you think by your words. If you lie, you will be found out.

How will you be found out? Here's an example. You say you are an atheist. For atheists, God doesn't exist. But you, also, know that you don't have enough knowledge about the universe to come close to knowing that God doesn't exist some place in the universe that you haven't checked, yet. So, when you say you are an atheist, we know you are a liar, and that all you have is an atheism religion.

Cool

And there is your assumptions creeping out again.

You really can't control them can you? That makes you delusional. There is no control.

I am an atheist. There is no such thing as god.

Will it help if i type it in bigger font for you to read?

No need to assume anything further than what I have written, as it will then be your thoughts, not mine.
muffinbiller

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:32:02 AM

Out of the normal relaxed atheism, as it used to be, we seams to have a growing branch of a special "atheists" that act as much as the next religious fanatic!

This "special atheists", pretty much common at US, so we can call them "American Atheists" (or AA) act like if they can't live without strict good and evil, they uphold their beliefs as it were the supreme truth, like to call it facts and often scientific facts to things science doesn't even come close to, such as human philosophic affairs.
Let's then start to examine this "new religion":

- It's mostly based on "studies" from "experts".

As result there are now thousands of concurrent "studies", most without any scientific value at all (sample too small, bias interpretation of data, non-repeatability, and so on) and paradoxical to its peers, and here, as religious do, they cherry pick the "studies" they found convenient to their belief.

- Anyone denying "MY" facts is an idiot.

The "supreme morality" of the group makes them so wise... It looks like they don't believe there's no God, but instead there's a job vacancy for being God and they want to apply for it.

- If you're not with us, then you're against us!

This is common ground to religious fanatics, they deal quite harshly to any criticism on their views. Moderation is out of the scope.

- The Dogma

The so called harmful part of religions isn't their crosses, crescents, yin-yangs or whatever symbols they use, isn't also praying - praying is somewhat the psychologist of the poor -, but the dogma: The incontestable truths they are meant to react violently if challenged! And in here, the AA's have a LOT of them!
Some are taking just as "to look opposite of what they recognize as their opponents", for AA's this means Christians, such as being "pro-choice", others are plain bull as feminism, lgbt rights, free-for-all economics and so on...

It won't surprise me that in a short these groups start to resource terrorism.
This is one of the more peculiar arguments I’ve ever come across. It is an argument usually levied once a theist posits that God is required for the existence of the universe (an absolute being upon which all other things exist by way of contingency). Some atheists then shift the weight over to the theist saying, “Well then who created God?” This very familiar argument demonstrates a failure to understand what almost any form of classical theism understands by the name “God”. Speaking for Christianity, God is the One who is – i.e., the only One who is the source of His own being. He is worshiped as the uncreated One who always was and always will be. God is not seen by the Christian as one more being in the total aggregate of all beings in the universe. Rather He is the source and ground of all being, of all existence .One way to say it, though it might sound odd at first, is that Christians do not believe that God ever came into existence (Kierkegaard). Think of it in the old ‘Cosmological Argument’ sense. Whatever begins to exist must have a cause. The universe began to exist, therefore it had a cause. But God never began to exist; He always was, i.e., eternal.

The atheist will typically respond with, “who cares what you assert about God, it still does not answer the question.” And this is a great example of the moment when atheists and Christians begin to talk past one another. For the Christian the question is purely nonsensical, for the atheist it’s pure logical fallacy.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:04:46 AM

Out of the normal relaxed atheism, as it used to be, we seams to have a growing branch of a special "atheists" that act as much as the next religious fanatic!

This "special atheists", pretty much common at US, so we can call them "American Atheists" (or AA) act like if they can't live without strict good and evil, they uphold their beliefs as it were the supreme truth, like to call it facts and often scientific facts to things science doesn't even come close to, such as human philosophic affairs.

As result there are now thousands of concurrent "studies", most without any scientific value at all (sample too small, bias interpretation of data, non-repeatability, and so on) and paradoxical to its peers, and here, as religious do, they cherry pick the "studies" they found convenient to their belief.

The "supreme morality" of the group makes them so wise... It looks like they don't believe there's no God, but instead there's a job vacancy for being God and they want to apply for it.

This is common ground to religious fanatics, they deal quite harshly to any criticism on their views. Moderation is out of the scope.

- The Dogma

The so called harmful part of religions isn't their crosses, crescents, yin-yangs or whatever symbols they use, isn't also praying - praying is somewhat the psychologist of the poor -, but the dogma: The incontestable truths they are meant to react violently if challenged! And in here, the AA's have a LOT of them!
Some are taking just as "to look opposite of what they recognize as their opponents", for AA's this means Christians, such as being "pro-choice", others are plain bull as feminism, lgbt rights, free-for-all economics and so on...

This is one of the more peculiar arguments I’ve ever come across. It is an argument usually levied once a theist posits that God is required for the existence of the universe (an absolute being upon which all other things exist by way of contingency). Some atheists then shift the weight over to the theist saying, “Well then who created God?” This very familiar argument demonstrates a failure to understand what almost any form of classical theism understands by the name “God”. Speaking for Christianity, God is the One who is – i.e., the only One who is the source of His own being. He is worshiped as the uncreated One who always was and always will be. God is not seen by the Christian as one more being in the total aggregate of all beings in the universe. Rather He is the source and ground of all being, of all existence .One way to say it, though it might sound odd at first, is that Christians do not believe that God ever came into existence (Kierkegaard). Think of it in the old ‘Cosmological Argument’ sense. Whatever begins to exist must have a cause. The universe began to exist, therefore it had a cause. But God never began to exist; He always was, i.e., eternal.

The atheist will typically respond with, “who cares what you assert about God, it still does not answer the question.” And this is a great example of the moment when atheists and Christians begin to talk past one another. For the Christian the question is purely nonsensical, for the atheist it’s pure logical fallacy.

However, you don't have to be a Christian. And you don't really have to be a theist in the religion sense of the word. You can be anybody, and still see that nobody has enough knowledge to say truthfully and factually that God doesn't exist someplace, somehow, somewhere in the universe... and even on earth, possibly.

By this alone, the idea of atheism is, at best, a foolish religion.

Now, if atheism meant simply that you didn't think that God existed, but that you understood that He (She/It) might exist, then atheism would be completely logical. As it is, atheism is silly, and its people are a bit warped to even acknowledge atheism.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:59:48 PM

- The Dogma

However, you don't have to be a Christian. And you don't really have to be a theist in the religion sense of the word. You can be anybody, and still see that nobody has enough knowledge to say truthfully and factually that God doesn't exist someplace, somehow, somewhere in the universe... and even on earth, possibly.

Now, if atheism meant simply that you didn't think that God existed, but that you understood that He (She/It) might exist, then atheism would be completely logical. As it is, atheism is silly, and its people are a bit warped to even acknowledge atheism.

Cool

Warped like believing in an imaginary sky person?
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 04:11:33 PM

- The Dogma

Cool

Believing in something that is physically provable is a logical position.  

Believing in imaginary, unreal, out of this world nonsense is irrational.

Believing that your imaginary friend is real is just being delusional.

Hearing him/her is a symptom of schizophrenia.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:40:49 PM

- The Dogma

Cool

This is precisely why we have science theories. While a scientist may not believe that his pet theory is fact, he believes that it is possible, or he wouldn't make his theory.

Agreed. That's why things like big bang, evolution, black hole theory, and relativity should be dropped as theories.

Since I don't have any imaginary friends, yet you talk about such, shows that you are the one who believes that they are real.

There are other mental disorders besides schizophrenia. Which mental disorder keeps you believing in atheism in the face of the fact that you don't know for sure if God exists or not? You keep on talking like you know, but you know that you don't have enough knowledge of the universe to be certain you are right.

If you said, "I don't know," you might be on the track of healthy mentality. But to deny that you don't know, and to take a stance stating that God doesn't exist while you don't know, shows that your mental health is waning.

Atheism is certainty that God doesn't exist. Yet, nobody knows enough about the universe to be certain that He doesn't exist. And in the light of the proof that God DOES exist, atheism is utterly nonsensical. The proof:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:21:19 PM

- The Dogma

Cool

This is precisely why we have science theories. While a scientist may not believe that his pet theory is fact, he believes that it is possible, or he wouldn't make his theory.

Agreed. That's why things like big bang, evolution, black hole theory, and relativity should be dropped as theories.

Since I don't have any imaginary friends, yet you talk about such, shows that you are the one who believes that they are real.

There are other mental disorders besides schizophrenia. Which mental disorder keeps you believing in atheism in the face of the fact that you don't know for sure if God exists or not? You keep on talking like you know, but you know that you don't have enough knowledge of the universe to be certain you are right.

If you said, "I don't know," you might be on the track of healthy mentality. But to deny that you don't know, and to take a stance stating that God doesn't exist while you don't know, shows that your mental health is waning.

Atheism is certainty that God doesn't exist. Yet, nobody knows enough about the universe to be certain that He doesn't exist. And in the light of the proof that God DOES exist, atheism is utterly nonsensical. The proof:

Cool

I am pretty sure God does not exist.  Can I say with 100% probability that God does not exist? No.

I give God, winged horses, unicorns and fairies the same probability of existence.

What I know with 100% probability is that the God of the Bible, Quran and Talmud does not exist. Those Gods were made up by people.

One hundred percent probability means that you don't know for sure. So, since this is a thread about atheism, does this mean that in your heart, that you aren't quite on target with being an atheist, even though you might adamantly say that you are?

Please explain, with definitions of "atheism" when necessary, where the point is that somebody who thinks that there is a chance that God exists, might stop being an atheist.

Thanks.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:42:14 PM

- The Dogma

Cool

Cool

I am pretty sure God does not exist.  Can I say with 100% probability that God does not exist? No.

I give God, winged horses, unicorns and fairies the same probability of existence.

What I know with 100% probability is that the God of the Bible, Quran and Talmud does not exist. Those Gods were made up by people.

One hundred percent probability means that you don't know for sure. So, since this is a thread about atheism, does this mean that in your heart, that you aren't quite on target with being an atheist, even though you might adamantly say that you are?

Please explain, with definitions of "atheism" when necessary, where the point is that somebody who thinks that there is a chance that God exists, might stop being an atheist.

Thanks.

Cool
Atheist know there is no way a man like being could make this planet in 6 days?..

Now you know it too?  because if you don't you crazy    am i right?

Now the point is who is your god NOW  . we have established it's not a man like being who went zap and made it so in 6 days..

So who or what is your god..
Now when you say god said to do these things so we can get in heaven..
How did you here this and what did your god look like..

Now wouldn't it be better to say I TALK TO MYSELF IN MY HEAD..Instead of being a liar ..

People know that what is said in the bible because of science is all make believe   so now they say well something put us here..
SO NOW YOU MADE YOUR OWN GOD UP.. Roll Eyes..When all along your talking to yourself in ones mind

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:55:37 PM

Atheist know there is no way a man like being could make this planet in 6 days?..
What are you even blabbering about? It doesn't take an atheist to know that a man can't make the universe. Not in 6 days or a million.

Now you know it too?  because if you don't you crazy    am i right?
So, you are dumb enough to think that I know this just because you said it?

Now the point is who is your god NOW  . we have established it's not a man like being who went zap and made it so in 6 days..

So who or what is your god..
Now when you say god said to do these things so we can get in heaven..
How did you here this and what did your god look like..

Now wouldn't it be better to say I TALK TO MYSELF IN MY HEAD..Instead of being a liar ..

People know that what is said in the bible because of science is all make believe   so now they say well something put us here..
SO NOW YOU MADE YOUR OWN GOD UP.. Roll Eyes..When all along your talking to yourself in ones mind

If you had looked in my proofs for the existence of God, you would have found that God is not like man... that He is so far greater than mankind, that we can't even begin to imagine it.

Pick up a grain of sand. Hold it in your hand. Make one just like it out of nothing.

God made everything out of nothing. Then He set it all going by cause and effect so that great complexity is maintained after thousands of years.

So, you want to know God. You can't. You aren't smart enough. Be glad He doesn't show Himself to you. You'd be destroyed in an instant if you were in His presence for a moment.

Cool

kodoll

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:48:27 PM

- The Dogma

Cool

If a person rejects faith in everything with his whole being, then it seems to me that it is very difficult to explain something and do not have to do it at all. God is not a friend and nobody imagines him. This, we can say, energy, everything that chills us and the whole universe in general.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: