Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talking about Atheism...  (Read 17480 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:48:27 PM

I don't understand why people become atheists, they assume that there is no life after death, if they could prevent death then I will become atheists, to prevent their parents couldn't, so why would it still be atheists?

Because they have not yet developed to the level that there is life after death. Perhaps they will need to go through several incarnations in order to learn to understand the more subtle worlds.

There is absolutely no life after death.  So stop talking about it.

If you have an evidence of it, share it so that it can be investigated.

Otherwise, shut up and stop spreading your lunacy.  Incarnation my ass.

Just because life after death is different than before death, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Cool

It does not matter what YOU believe it to be.  Your believe will not change the reality.

The reality is when you die, you, well, die. 

It does not matter what YOU believe.  Your belief will not change reality.

The reality is that there will be a resurrection.

You will be judged by God after the resurrection.

Cool

No worries.  I will punch his lights out for fucking up people for thousands of years.  Causing religious wars, commanding people to perform child sacrifice, endorsing slavery, homophobia, gender inequality, killing of innocent people etc.  The list goes on...

I only hope for your own good that you find out that God has been promoting just the opposite. Rather, it is people like you who promote the evil, even if they only do it accidentally.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:02:07 PM

I don't understand why people become atheists, they assume that there is no life after death, if they could prevent death then I will become atheists, to prevent their parents couldn't, so why would it still be atheists?

Because they have not yet developed to the level that there is life after death. Perhaps they will need to go through several incarnations in order to learn to understand the more subtle worlds.

There is absolutely no life after death.  So stop talking about it.

If you have an evidence of it, share it so that it can be investigated.

Otherwise, shut up and stop spreading your lunacy.  Incarnation my ass.

Just because life after death is different than before death, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Cool

It does not matter what YOU believe it to be.  Your believe will not change the reality.

The reality is when you die, you, well, die. 

It does not matter what YOU believe.  Your belief will not change reality.

The reality is that there will be a resurrection.

You will be judged by God after the resurrection.

Cool

No worries.  I will punch his lights out for fucking up people for thousands of years.  Causing religious wars, commanding people to perform child sacrifice, endorsing slavery, homophobia, gender inequality, killing of innocent people etc.  The list goes on...

I only hope for your own good that you find out that God has been promoting just the opposite. Rather, it is people like you who promote the evil, even if they only do it accidentally.

Cool

Your holy book says to do all the stuff af_newbie stated.

It wasnt af_newbie but YOUR holy book.

Or are you admitting that your holy book is full of contradictions?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:17:40 PM

Actually, it was af_newbie. Why? Because he didn't state the details, but rather, took it all out of context.

Getting back to atheism...

The major reason that af_newbie does this, is to take the focus off the fact that atheism doesn't really exist for those who claim it for themselves. Oh sure, atheism might exist among a few ignorant talkers who haven't really thought about it. But...

1. If you think about atheism at all, you don't have a lack of belief that God exists. Thinking about the idea of God is the thing that makes you either believe that He doesn't exist, or believe that He does, or believe that He at least might exist.

2. Anybody with a little bit of an IQ realizes that he doesn't know for sure that God doesn't exist somewhere that he hasn't examined, yet. Once he realizes this, he automatically opens himself up to the knowledge that God might exist. When he realizes that God might exist, he is no longer an atheist, because atheism states that God doesn't exist, period.

3. Adamant atheists are simply liars. They know God might exist somewhere. They realize that they aren't atheists. Yet, they speak atheism on and on as though they were atheists. When they do this, they are trolls, or they have an agenda to spread lies. Either way, informed atheists are simply liars.

Number 3 is what stats and af_newbie are. To avoid having to show their hand, they talk about other religions (atheism is a religion) in an atheist thread.

This that they do is called political science. Political science says that the only thing you must do to succeed is to state your drivel over and over and never stop. This is the only reason atheism has lasted as long as it has. Atheists speak it with political science enthusiasm. There is absolutely no truth to atheism whatsoever, as is shown above.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:53:44 AM

Actually, it was af_newbie. Why? Because he didn't state the details, but rather, took it all out of context.

The major reason that af_newbie does this, is to take the focus off the fact that atheism doesn't really exist for those who claim it for themselves. Oh sure, atheism might exist among a few ignorant talkers who haven't really thought about it. But...

1. If you think about atheism at all, you don't have a lack of belief that God exists. Thinking about the idea of God is the thing that makes you either believe that He doesn't exist, or believe that He does, or believe that He at least might exist.

2. Anybody with a little bit of an IQ realizes that he doesn't know for sure that God doesn't exist somewhere that he hasn't examined, yet. Once he realizes this, he automatically opens himself up to the knowledge that God might exist. When he realizes that God might exist, he is no longer an atheist, because atheism states that God doesn't exist, period.

3. Adamant atheists are simply liars. They know God might exist somewhere. They realize that they aren't atheists. Yet, they speak atheism on and on as though they were atheists. When they do this, they are trolls, or they have an agenda to spread lies. Either way, informed atheists are simply liars.

Number 3 is what stats and af_newbie are. To avoid having to show their hand, they talk about other religions (atheism is a religion) in an atheist thread.

This that they do is called political science. Political science says that the only thing you must do to succeed is to state your drivel over and over and never stop. This is the only reason atheism has lasted as long as it has. Atheists speak it with political science enthusiasm. There is absolutely no truth to atheism whatsoever, as is shown above.

Cool

Now you are saying what we think?

Do you have a super human power to read minds? I dont think you do.

This is your failing.... you assume you know.

When in reality..... you are full of shit and try to justify your own belief.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:13:56 PM

Cool

Knowing the exact level of the ways that you think about some things is irrelevant. The fact that you continue to speak off topic - in this case, the topic of atheism - shows that you have been "out-thought" in this area. If you hadn't been, you would be able to produce an atheism answer that showed that atheism has some truth to it.

If, on the other hand, you DO have an atheism answer, but you simply are not expressing it, shows that you have some ulterior motive for being against the exact thing that you proclaim... the proclamation that God doesn't exist. That makes you a liar... by claiming one thing and then the opposite.

Nobody has to read minds to see these things about you. It is in the logic of the way you handle your posts.

So, lets see you contradict what I said rather than make claims about me. Making claims about me is the thing you are good at. Barbarous, ignorant people attempt to bash other people rather than contradict the things other people say with logical, meaningful contradictions.

Since you can't seem to contradict the point that there aren't any thinking atheists - Why aren't there? Because a thinking person knows that God might exist somewhere that he hasn't examined or explored - you turn into an animal by attacking people rather than the point of atheism.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:40:56 PM

Cool

Knowing the exact level of the ways that you think about some things is irrelevant. The fact that you continue to speak off topic - in this case, the topic of atheism - shows that you have been "out-thought" in this area. If you hadn't been, you would be able to produce an atheism answer that showed that atheism has some truth to it.

If, on the other hand, you DO have an atheism answer, but you simply are not expressing it, shows that you have some ulterior motive for being against the exact thing that you proclaim... the proclamation that God doesn't exist. That makes you a liar... by claiming one thing and then the opposite.

Nobody has to read minds to see these things about you. It is in the logic of the way you handle your posts.

So, lets see you contradict what I said rather than make claims about me. Making claims about me is the thing you are good at. Barbarous, ignorant people attempt to bash other people rather than contradict the things other people say with logical, meaningful contradictions.

Since you can't seem to contradict the point that there aren't any thinking atheists - Why aren't there? Because a thinking person knows that God might exist somewhere that he hasn't examined or explored - you turn into an animal by attacking people rather than the point of atheism.

Cool

Hmmmmm.... you claim i am off topic..... i suggest you read the forum and what i have written.

Your last post is just your way of trying to be passive aggressive. So i will appease your worry.

Simply put.....  there is no proof of any god.

Therefore, there is nothing to believe in.

BADecker i have never attacked...... only disproved your claims.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:50:40 PM

Cool

Cool

Hmmmmm.... you claim i am off topic..... i suggest you read the forum and what i have written.

Your last post is just your way of trying to be passive aggressive. So i will appease your worry.

Essentially, the only thing you DO is personal attacks. Do you think that I am attacking you when I say this? It isn't an attack against you. It is an upholding of the things that you show about yourself in your posts. How is it shown in your posts? Here's how.

You claim that there isn't any scientific proof that God exists. When I show you the proof, you don't rebut the points of the proof. Rather, you bring up a bunch of nonsense about religious topics that have nothing to do with the proof.

The science that God exists isn't religion. It is a logical system that shows that the existence of God is fact. If a person wants to use God in His religion, that is an entirely different topic.

Again, the proof:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

This time, see if you can get in there and rebut the proof scientifically, rather than act in a religious way and try to rebut from a religious standpoint as you usually do.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:56:40 PM

Cool

Cool

Essentially, the only thing you DO is personal attacks. Do you think that I am attacking you when I say this? It isn't an attack against you. It is an upholding of the things that you show about yourself in your posts. How is it shown in your posts? Here's how.

You claim that there isn't any scientific proof that God exists. When I show you the proof, you don't rebut the points of the proof. Rather, you bring up a bunch of nonsense about religious topics that have nothing to do with the proof.

The science that God exists isn't religion. It is a logical system that shows that the existence of God is fact. If a person wants to use God in His religion, that is an entirely different topic.

Again, the proof:

This time, see if you can get in there and rebut the proof scientifically, rather than act in a religious way and try to rebut from a religious standpoint as you usually do.

Cool

You are a funny little fella.

You claim that your links are your proof..... unfortunately for you..... there is no proof. All of your links have been broken down.

Why do you think others do not link to your words? Ill tell you why..... cause they believe it to be false too.

Provide proof and and not your assumptions please.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:01:45 PM

Again, the proof:

Cool

You claim that your links are your proof..... unfortunately for you..... there is no proof. All of your links have been broken down.

Why do you think others do not link to your words? Ill tell you why..... cause they believe it to be false too.

Let's see some proof that the info in the links is not proof that God exists.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:09:00 PM

Again, the proof:

Cool

Cool

Glad you asked........

BADecker's evidence in a nutshell......

Link 1
Machine like nature of the universe.
Cause and effect
Nations looking for God?
BADecker believes that all machines are ultimately the result of a god.

Link 2
Cause and effect

Link 3
Cause and effect

Link 4
Cause and effect

Cause and effect rebuttal
If cause and effect is proof of a god, then who made god? Was it god's god? And who made god's god? was it god's god's god? This is a cycle of infinity. This is no proof.
BADecker simply applies an assumption that  this a god. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7Ttc9g1u8   

Machines like nature of the universe rebuttal
BADecker believes that machines need a maker and that maker has to be a god. The reality of this is that evolution has caused the changes. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v481/n7381/full/nature10724.html   

BADecker then claims that this is only theory. The reality is that science is disproving/proving all theories  we (humans) have believed for years. That is the nature of science. For it to be tested by others. People like BADecker will continually use their same argument of assumptions to state there is no proof that god does not exist. The reality is that history has shown that early Vikings believed  "lightning flashed whenever Thor threw his hammer". Science has proven this incorrect.

Nations looking for god rebuttal
BADecker claims that people are looking for how the universe was made. This is true. However, BADecker then claims that because the answers are still not found, the answer must be a god. WRONG.... this is not proof. This is an assumption again on BADecker's part. Science is unlocking secrets every day. Religion is being disproven daily and BADecker continues to hold on to his mindless views.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:41:44 PM

Again, the proof:

Cool

Cool

Glad you asked........

Link 1
Cause and effect
Nations looking for God?

Link 2
Cause and effect

Link 3
Cause and effect

Link 4
Cause and effect

If cause and effect is proof of a god, then who made god? Was it god's god? And who made god's god? was it god's god's god? This is a cycle of infinity. This is no proof.
BADecker simply applies an assumption that  this a god. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7Ttc9g1u8   
We barely understand much of anything about the universe. There is no way to understand about the nature of God, Who was outside of the universe when He made it, is outside of the universe and nature that He made as well as within it.

There is no cycle of infinity. Entropy proves that there is a beginning.

BADecker believes that machines need a maker and that maker has to be a god.
BADekcer KNOWS that machines need makers. Let's see a car or TV or cyclotron that just popped into existence without being made. There is absolutely not one machine in nature that can be shown to break the pattern of machines being made. If there is, where is it? All machines of nature were made through the process of cause and effect.

The proof of God is explained more, here:

The reality of this is that evolution has caused the changes. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v481/n7381/full/nature10724.html   
Probability math and irreducible complexity are only two of the many things that show and prove that evolution is impossible. Since scientists know this, they have made science fiction for themselves in the evolution idea. However, they gradually change the definition of "evolution" over time, to wiggle out from under their faulty evidence that proves an embarrassment to them.

The website listed doesn't go far enough to explain the way all-pervading cause and effect make changes. The changes have been programmed into the universe through cause and effect. Cause and effect was set into motion by God... whatever God might be. Check the links for the proof that God exists to see how this works.

BADecker then claims that this is only theory. The reality is that science is disproving/proving all theories  we (humans) have believed for years. That is the nature of science. For it to be tested by others. People like BADecker will continually use their same argument of assumptions to state there is no proof that god does not exist.
When explanations in science are limited, the knowledge that God exists are limited, as well.

The reality is that history has shown that early Vikings believed  "lightning flashed whenever Thor threw his hammer". Science has proven this incorrect.
Getting into religion again, right?

BADecker claims that people are looking for how the universe was made. This is true. However, BADecker then claims that because the answers are still not found, the answer must be a god.
Since science shows that God created the universe - even though the little bit of science that we know doesn't explain much of anything about the nature of God - it isn't a "must be" answer. The way the scientific laws of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity work together, prove that God exists.

WRONG.... this is not proof. This is an assumption again on BADecker's part. Science is unlocking secrets every day. Religion is being disproven daily and BADecker continues to hold on to his mindless views.

Nothing is proof to someone who doesn't understand it... but especially to someone who doesn't want to understand it. The proof of this can be found by comparing what stats says against the proof for the existence of God found in the proof links, above.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:57:15 PM

Again, the proof:

Cool

Cool

Glad you asked........

Link 1
Cause and effect
Nations looking for God?

Link 2
Cause and effect

Link 3
Cause and effect

Link 4
Cause and effect

We barely understand much of anything about the universe. There is no way to understand about the nature of God, Who was outside of the universe when He made it, is outside of the universe and nature that He made as well as within it.

BADekcer KNOWS that machines need makers. Let's see a car or TV or cyclotron that just popped into existence without being made. There is absolutely not one machine in nature that can be shown to break the pattern of machines being made. If there is, where is it? All machines of nature were made through the process of cause and effect.

The reality of this is that evolution has caused the changes. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v481/n7381/full/nature10724.html   
Probability math and irreducible complexity are only two of the many things that show and prove that evolution is impossible. Since scientists know this, they have made science fiction for themselves in the evolution idea. However, they gradually change the definition of "evolution" over time, to wiggle out from under their faulty evidence that proves an embarrassment to them.

The website listed doesn't go far enough to explain the way all-pervading cause and effect make changes. The changes have been programmed into the universe through cause and effect. Cause and effect was set into motion by God... whatever God might be. Check the links for the proof that God exists to see how this works.

BADecker then claims that this is only theory. The reality is that science is disproving/proving all theories  we (humans) have believed for years. That is the nature of science. For it to be tested by others. People like BADecker will continually use their same argument of assumptions to state there is no proof that god does not exist.
When explanations in science are limited, the knowledge that God exists are limited, as well.

The reality is that history has shown that early Vikings believed  "lightning flashed whenever Thor threw his hammer". Science has proven this incorrect.

BADecker claims that people are looking for how the universe was made. This is true. However, BADecker then claims that because the answers are still not found, the answer must be a god.
Since science shows that God created the universe - even though the little bit of science that we know doesn't explain much of anything about the nature of God - it isn't a "must be" answer. The way the scientific laws of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity work together, prove that God exists.

WRONG.... this is not proof. This is an assumption again on BADecker's part. Science is unlocking secrets every day. Religion is being disproven daily and BADecker continues to hold on to his mindless views.

Nothing is proof to someone who doesn't understand it... but especially to someone who doesn't want to understand it. The proof of this can be found by comparing what stats says against the proof for the existence of God found in the proof links, above.

Cool

You are the only person to believe your links are proof little man.

How about you provide real proof of your god.

Your assumptions mean nothing.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:03:09 AM

Cool

Now all of a sudden, you not only have penetrated the whole universe to see that God doesn't exist anywhere, but you have also checked the hearts and minds of all people on earth, as well as those in the ISS, to see that none of them believe the way I do.

Perhaps you should seek psychiatric help somewhere, before you literally do go off the deep end.

Cool

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:16:40 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:25:20 AM

Sagan died. Jesus died, arose from death, and lives forever.

Glory to Jesus God!

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:43:00 AM

Cool

Now all of a sudden, you not only have penetrated the whole universe to see that God doesn't exist anywhere, but you have also checked the hearts and minds of all people on earth, as well as those in the ISS, to see that none of them believe the way I do.

Perhaps you should seek psychiatric help somewhere, before you literally do go off the deep end.

Cool

Similar to the same assumptions you make.

Fun doing things this way.

Whos your Psych?  Ill give that person a call.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:30:38 AM

Cool

Cool

Actually, different. You are the one claiming the assumptions. So, for you atheism is not a real thing. Yet you state that it is in other posts. So, it is you contradicting yourself.

I, on the other hand, know that science proves that God exists, and that atheism doesn't exist in the minds of thinking people. So, we both agree that atheism is not solidly real, even though we disagree about God.

Finally. An on topic move towards agreement regarding atheism.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:51:03 PM

Cool

Cool

Actually, different. You are the one claiming the assumptions. So, for you atheism is not a real thing. Yet you state that it is in other posts. So, it is you contradicting yourself.

I, on the other hand, know that science proves that God exists, and that atheism doesn't exist in the minds of thinking people. So, we both agree that atheism is not solidly real, even though we disagree about God.

Finally. An on topic move towards agreement regarding atheism.

Cool

Puddleduck..... can you show me where i say Atheism isnt real?

I have always claimed myself as an atheist.

You make assumptions to prove to yourself your god exists.

The rest of us think you are full of shit.
MaoChao
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1133

Get Some!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:17:04 PM

Enjoy it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUe0_4rdj0U

hivy11

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:43:37 PM

You can bet that I now have some good stats to drag out at my next dinner parties: 
That 8% of all Atheists believe in God, while 3% of all religiously-affiliated persons do not believe in God. That is hilarious. 

Here's my two cents on your dilemma (if it is one).... perception is a projection of perspective. We humans have a limited perspective. So, in every situation, in every interaction.... we are limited in how much we can understand. 
Put it another way (and as paper grader I would): there are always going to be unknowns. (Unknown Unknowns, as Rumsfeld points out).
The God presence is the unknown variable. The unknown variable has an impact on our lives, in all situations, but whether that impact is big or small.. varies... because the value of the variable is unknown. It is beyond comprehension. 
This is the great mystery. And thank God for it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: