Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin can ruin a Country?  (Read 28285 times)
Andrene

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

Taxes are the problem, but market manipulation is the bigger problem.
Both of them can be solved and it will be solved. But that doesn't mean that we will like it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

It won't really ruin any country economy but it can help it gain profit and a new opportunity for the people that will be using it. It's their decision if they will have rules or regulation on how the people can use it in their respective country. If they want to implement a tax for having bitcoin they can do it if they want too.
Russia rejects Bitcoin because it will facilitate terrorist financing. By using Bitcoin funding will be easier to enter. Although the people without their identities are clear and the disbursement process in the form of real money is easier.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:14:21 AM

Bitcoin can actually help a country. Knowing its key benefits to people, I see Bitcoin as something that can give jobs to people and opportunities for businesses to imrpove their systems since Bitcoin embraces the digital age.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
malamjumat8

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:04:55 AM

Bitcoin can actually help a country. Knowing its key benefits to people, I see Bitcoin as something that can give jobs to people and opportunities for businesses to imrpove their systems since Bitcoin embraces the digital age.
I totally agree with your opinion. Bitcoin can help everyone to help improve the economy.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

I don't think bitcoin could ruin our country I don't see anything that would breakdown the nation.Moreover it helps a lot of people in terms of financial problems.Bitcoin skyrocketed in the country and lift weighted problems on individuals, and lessen worriment.Its not the bitcoin could ruin the country,its the people who engaged on illegal activities.Now a days many are getting into illegal jobs,they make outlawed means for the sake of their own fulfillments not considering the outcome of their actions.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:32:10 AM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
Bitcoin can not destroy a whole country. If he walks in parallel with the national money, then he will not be able to inflict any harm. It is not true that bitcoin is not taxed. An indicative example is the solution of these issues in Japan. There, circulation of the crypto currency gives an increase to the national gross income, while bitcoins and crypto-currencies are subject to a moderate tax. Both the state and society only benefit from the introduction of the crypto currency.
valintino7

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

Well, I just thought, if bitcoin becomes a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax is used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
I think if Bitcoin serves as the currency of a country this will actually have a positive impact on a country. Because if Bitcoin has been legalized and made into a currency, it is certain that the Government will levy a tax on income in Bitcoin. Surely this can increase the state treasury and can prosper the people of the country.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

Well, I just thought, if bitcoin becomes a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax is used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
I think if in a Bitcoin country has been legalized, Bitcoin must be taxable and can help the state treasury. If you say Bitcoin destroys a country yes it is because the country cannot properly manage Bitcoin.
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:48:35 AM

BITCOIN, will not damage the economy of the country, if the government can process it well, the government can also process tax revenue from its users. I think it will greatly help the economy of this country, provided the government removes the corrupt workers.
I am sure the country will be broken not by currency, but the country will be undermined by its corrupt government.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

Yes, if bitcoin is adopted in one country as the only currency, it can destroy it, or rather destroy its economy, because bitcoin is very volatile and no economy can stand it. With such volatility, economic planning and implementation of its indicators are simply impossible.
That is why hardly any sensible government wants to use bitcoin as the main and only currency in the country. Bitcoin, like the other crypto currency, can walk in any state only in parallel with national money.
VelascoMark20

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

Bitcoin can ruin a country?, YES, Bitcoin doesn't have tax if there is no tax collection the country doesn't have fund. That fund is used by the government to manage and operate a country. If there is no tax, the country's government will not be able to manage a country and suddenly the country will be ruined.
Palmholder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

If bitcoin will ruine some country then this country is house of cards. Strong state can take control over it, forbid anonimous transactions and tax it. A steady economic is even able to disregard it by keeping people in current lawframe

godwyn50

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

The Japanese government has also spelled out regulations to help prevent misuse of bitcoins and other virtual currencies for terrorism or other illegal activities, including requiring banks and other businesses to verify identities, keep records and report suspicious transactions. The regulations implemented in April require virtual currency traders to keep customers' assets separate from their own, partly because of the losses suffered in the Mt. Gox bankruptcy.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

Bitcoin will not and cannot ruin one country the government does. In my country there are only few honest officials and the are corrupt so obviously humans are the one that capable of ruining their country. Do you really think that all taxes goes to the benefits of the people/countrymen? The answer would be a no no no because it goes directly into there own pocket. Rich will be richer and poor will ne poorer. Nice one Angry
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
Even taking bitcoin as the main currency of a specific state can ultimately lead to a strong imbalance of the economy due to the large volatility of bitcoin. However, it is unlikely to lead to its destruction. As for bitcoin taxation, it is quite possible and should be done in any country. The current opinion that bitcoin is not taxable is not true. We can see this in the example of Japan, there are no problems with taxation.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

What do you think?
Even taking bitcoin as the main currency of a specific state can ultimately lead to a strong imbalance of the economy due to the large volatility of bitcoin. However, it is unlikely to lead to its destruction. As for bitcoin taxation, it is quite possible and should be done in any country. The current opinion that bitcoin is not taxable is not true. We can see this in the example of Japan, there are no problems with taxation.
It can destroy the country? How come, when it can never be a currency. One of the reason that some countries are banning bitcoin due to that kind of perspective, that we are hoping that it can replace fiat, when it cannot replace even in the future.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

Bitcoin can ruin a country?, YES, Bitcoin doesn't have tax if there is no tax collection the country doesn't have fund. That fund is used by the government to manage and operate a country. If there is no tax, the country's government will not be able to manage a country and suddenly the country will be ruined.
WHAT??
even if a government doesn't impose tax on profits coming from bitcoin there are a lot sources to collect tax, on a taxation stand point government can miss a lot of funds coming from this industry but without taxing bitcoin could ruin a country? i don't think so.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

I don't think that bitcoin can be blamed for ruining a country.

What do you think?
Rather than banning or suppressing BTC GOV should have look for a way to control or regulate BTC. That will be better for the future of BTC as well as the countries also. 

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:06:37 PM

WHAT??
even if a government doesn't impose tax on profits coming from bitcoin there are a lot sources to collect tax, on a taxation stand point government can miss a lot of funds coming from this industry but without taxing bitcoin could ruin a country? i don't think so.
Absolutely yes, the government will have nothing to do with the bitcoin even, that why some of them banning bitcoin they think that it might be ruining bitcoin to their country and that's impossible happen to bitcoin. Many countries having a different perception of bitcoin that's why some of them opposed to what bitcoin it is.

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

Bitcoin can disrupt an economy including a lot of conventional businesses but to ruin a country i think that's impossible to happen, there are businesses that could fall because of the innovation brought by bitcoin but as long as they adopt to these new system and technology i think they are just fine.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: