Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:50:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make governments accept bitcoin?  (Read 28907 times)
Jrock

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:24:16 PM

They already known about the bitcoin and i know theres only one reason why and how to make them accept bitcoin for good one reason is bitcoin can help those jobless person to work with bitcoin secondly is they can use this as remittance where it is easy to send money anywhere from the world third when you are living on hour country we can easily withdraw our bitcoins into fiat with in 5 minutes via bank.

Government will never care about those people who are jobless in their country as they are busy in filling their own pockets and when it comes to remittance Government will always insist people to use banks and other payment methods and will never support bitcoins for sure.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:31:48 PM

They already known about the bitcoin and i know theres only one reason why and how to make them accept bitcoin for good one reason is bitcoin can help those jobless person to work with bitcoin secondly is they can use this as remittance where it is easy to send money anywhere from the world third when you are living on hour country we can easily withdraw our bitcoins into fiat with in 5 minutes via bank.
I dont agree with that, jobless people won't make the goverment look at the bitcoin more kindly, nothing will change in their minds.
I cannot find any other option to increase the chance of goverments adopting bitcoin, than just spreading the "good news" everywhere. if bitcoin is able to spread on the whole world (it already did, but even more people have to be in the blockchain network) then we will surely see countries accepting bitcoin. Why? Because they have no choice, if the society will want that, then the authorities are going to be forced by us to accept that kind of payment as a another way possible to make settlements.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:43:24 PM

I dont agree with that, jobless people won't make the goverment look at the bitcoin more kindly, nothing will change in their minds.
I cannot find any other option to increase the chance of goverments adopting bitcoin, than just spreading the "good news" everywhere. if bitcoin is able to spread on the whole world (it already did, but even more people have to be in the blockchain network) then we will surely see countries accepting bitcoin. Why? Because they have no choice, if the society will want that, then the authorities are going to be forced by us to accept that kind of payment as a another way possible to make settlements.
The government have their own way in dealing with their jobless countrymen, they have programs and bitcoin will never be on their list. The government will stay stubborn in such matter since they do not trust bitcoin entirely. They will just accept bitcoin as an alternative method of payment and nothing else.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:51:55 PM

Yup you got a point when the government would apply bitcoin in the country people would not have a choice but to accept bitcoin as a whole just like their regular money that they are using, but I think that government would always have a second over accepting bitcoin, the uncontrollable movement and many scams with the trading, but I am not presuming to those facts alone why the government are not adapting bitcoin. well check the news japan is not accepting bitcoin and by 2018 Russia will start accepting bitcoin in their country, maybe bitcoin was slowly accepted by every country one at the time!
vips

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:55:16 PM

I have a question for you. How to make governments accept bitcoin and not see it as a threat? So that one could use bitcoin in daily use, such as paying taxes or grocery shopping. What is there, other than anonymity, thats making governments fear bitcoin and cryptocurrencies?
Government will never accept this kind of technology because they will never gonna have access to it. But the government will never control peolple. Shocked
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:56:24 PM

to me i think by only putting pressure on government can make government to legalize bitcoin. but still i thin bitcoin are still iit will take such a long long time because the users of bitcoin are still very low to put pressure on government, therefore to me i think it will take such a long time to make government to accept bitcoin as legal currency/

You can put all the pressure to the government but they will only do what they think is going to improve their nation's situation. Hundreds of thousands of people live in the streets, millions don't eat 3 times a day, billions of kids suffer from malnutrition. Those stuffs alone has put much pressure to the government but are these problems ever going to be solved? They have done stuffs to do so but until now, it's still the problem of most countries.

Even just slow and overpriced Internet connection can't be solved in most third world countries. Legalizing bitcoin as a currency is a broad thing and they barely have the time to focus on such thing.

Hundreds of thousands of people live in the streets, -  in some countries not in mine
millions don't eat 3 times a day,  - in some countries not in mine
billions of kids suffer from malnutrition.- in some countries not in mine
slow and overpriced Internet connection - in some countries not in mine

So if the governments in some countries have fixed this and in others not it might be a problem with the ones that people are electing. Who's fault would that be?

And now, going even deeper in this, for some countries in this world bitcoin is not a solution right now , and going from fiat to crypto in a short time might have the opposite results.
I do hope that if a government would turn to bitcoin it won't be in a deeply flawed country.
Because this is one thing we don't want. A failed experiment going terribly wrong.

You can't simply blame the government for these economic problems. There are countries that don't have don't much natural resource ever since. There are countries that have been conquered by other countries. There are also countries that won the war back then so they are rich today. The past is very relevant and even when you change the government, these problems won't just go away. It will take a generation or two of excellent government to solve these problems.

You don't just change the government and then Voi la! all the sorrows are gone. It will take tons of time to correct the wrongdoings of the past governments.

Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:26:55 PM

A lot of governments accept Bitcoin already as it is. However, I’m sure a lot of them would enjoy adding a backdoor, as that would probably help the more totalitarian governments accept it.

The government just kept quiet at this time. They have not taken action to make bitcoin better. Government should provide support for bitcoin development. Today japan and russia became one of the countries that have appreciated the use of bitcoin in the country.
The whole Russia part was kind of surprising to me. Wasn’t it like a year ago when they threatened to imprison anybody who used Bitcoin?

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:30:33 PM

A lot of governments accept Bitcoin already as it is. However, I’m sure a lot of them would enjoy adding a backdoor, as that would probably help the more totalitarian governments accept it.

The government just kept quiet at this time. They have not taken action to make bitcoin better. Government should provide support for bitcoin development. Today japan and russia became one of the countries that have appreciated the use of bitcoin in the country.
The whole Russia part was kind of surprising to me. Wasn’t it like a year ago when they threatened to imprison anybody who used Bitcoin?

It would seem like Russia was finally enlightened about the benefits of bitcoin in their country. Just like a saying states: it's better late than never. Well Russia's acceptance of bitcoin is not that late, wasn't it. They just don't know bitcoin then but now, bitcoin gained more power and even made a country such as Russia to accept it despite of their point of view in the past.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
shillfudder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:35:15 PM

No government will accept Bitcoin just like they don't accept gold (well, maybe in special circumstances). Fiat currency has a specific use.
BiTZeD

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:39:43 PM

Best way is to destroy scams. Having scammy exchanges, scammy people running away, this is what make the trust to do not come. Little by little, by not funding them will make them disappear, and a trust will be contructed over the time.

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:23:53 PM

No government will accept Bitcoin just like they don't accept gold (well, maybe in special circumstances). Fiat currency has a specific use.

Well as a matter of fact, bitcoin is now accepted by the government in some country. Have you heard about Japan, China, Russia, and Philippines, they are countries where bitcoin is accepted by the government. I think you must research first before making your stand. The government's bitcoin acceptance is not too hard for them, they just know that there is a benefit from bitcoin especially on their economy.
shillfudder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:28:24 PM

Well as a matter of fact, bitcoin is now accepted by the government in some country. Have you heard about Japan, China, Russia, and Philippines, they are countries where bitcoin is accepted by the government. I think you must research first before making your stand. The government's bitcoin acceptance is not too hard for them, they just know that there is a benefit from bitcoin especially on their economy.

Japan - New Method of Payment but Not Currency. ... While the bill recognizes them as a new method of payment in Japan like Paypal, virtual currencies are not classified as “currencies” however.

Private parties can hold and trade bitcoins in China, regulation prohibits financial firms like banks from doing the same.

Russia to recognize bitcoin as a legal financial instrument, but to accept them as currency and keep them as reserve, no.

Philippines most recently legalized Bitcoin as legal tender, but as far as transacting in local transactions, you still have to exchange them to local currency.

Bitcoin may be legal but you still have to pay local taxes or purchases in the local currency just like you can't pay US dollars (World's number one reserve currency) to buy burrito in Mexico or dumplings in Hongkong. It just can't as it goes against government control like you don't see people buying stuff with gold.

Jesus, what ignorance in financial markets.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:55:05 PM

Best way is to destroy scams. Having scammy exchanges, scammy people running away, this is what make the trust to do not come. Little by little, by not funding them will make them disappear, and a trust will be contructed over the time.

Destroying scams is a very hard task, they are everywhere. What the government or us should do is to raise awareness. If we will raise awareness to the people and to the government about those technique of scams then it will be possible that the government will accept bitcoin and will accept the fact that bitcoin is good for the economy.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:40:11 AM

Destroying scams is a very hard task, they are everywhere. What the government or us should do is to raise awareness. If we will raise awareness to the people and to the government about those technique of scams then it will be possible that the government will accept bitcoin and will accept the fact that bitcoin is good for the economy.

Once government finds a way to control or manipulate the bitcoin users surely they will let people know it for their people can earn and be benefited from it same with they can get taxes through the users once they find a way how to put taxes on each user.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:57:14 AM

I think government need to study more about bitcoin and how it works. Because bitcoin its not easy to use an entire city that that they not study about it. And maybe they not adop bitcoin because some people are not use technology and they don't know how to use modern technology.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:10:14 AM

I think government need to study more about bitcoin and how it works. Because bitcoin its not easy to use an entire city that that they not study about it. And maybe they not adop bitcoin because some people are not use technology and they don't know how to use modern technology.

Third world countries are accustomed to following what developed countries do, many countries that make America and Russia as benchmarks, so if these two countries have positive steps on bitcoin, they will automatically follow it in bulk, comparative study requires time and government budget that's not a little value, but this doesn't matter because they use positive laws to continue to develop civilization.

The best way to continue to seduce the government to accept bitcoin is to continue to improve consistency of community and increasing volume in trading market, indirectly will continue to move the global power that the future will not be rejected by government and world civilization.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:42:26 AM

Bitcoin will never be accepted by the State because they can't control the supply. End of story. He who controls the money controls everything. That is why alt currencies are a threat to governments. They can already trace the transactions so pseudo anonymity is of no consequence to them

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 01:47:21 AM

I have a question for you. How to make governments accept bitcoin and not see it as a threat? So that one could use bitcoin in daily use, such as paying taxes or grocery shopping. What is there, other than anonymity, thats making governments fear bitcoin and cryptocurrencies?
We don't need to do acrions regarding that since governments are currently studying bitcoin to be used as major currency. It's normal to make many years to study on thing if it is a big decision although its potential is huge and its convinece is provided at all.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:44:01 AM

Yeah, governments needs to integrate Bitcoin and Fiat in such a way to use it together. It should be in a way that both fiat and digital currency work side by side with no loss in government revenue.
grobura

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:39:47 AM

Yeah, governments needs to integrate Bitcoin and Fiat in such a way to use it together. It should be in a way that both fiat and digital currency work side by side with no loss in government revenue.

I'm not sure that the government is ready to take bitcoin. This is especially true for poor countries. The economy of poor countries is not ready to accept bitcoin. In such countries, bitcoin will kill the economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: