Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:37:37 AM

Cmon guys these problems could have been resolved pretty easily when in the first they should have asked for the address when participants are registering to summarize it this is due to incompetency or not its just handled very badly probably because of lack of experience.

I guess they want their thread be bombarded with bounties hehe
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:40:36 AM

How will they ensure that they don't pay dividends to lost taas ? That have no owner.

They just announced, they will make payments today, and people are providing address for them. Everything is going well. There is not any dividend loss.

Where is this announcement? Is it ok to leave the tokens in my Taas web account or do I need to have a wallet?

Not yet,but may be they will create a wallet for TAAS,till then you could move to your ETH wallet of choice.

where is the spreadsheet? i wanna check my name

You need to check it over here on the bounty thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792938.0;topicseen

Yes, moving to ETH wallet is the best option because everything will be in our control and if you store it on TaaS and it is not good to save it there.
Because once you move the funds from the TaaS to MYetherwallet then you will have private that no one will access it.

True, it will make it easier for many people to participate in bounties and investors who invest their money in this project..
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:11:51 AM

MAYBE the developers were busy... developing their platform and didn't put as much urgency into a bounty program as the hunters felt should have been.  Seems clear that part of this was mishandled but seriously I've been popping into this thread for weeks and seen nothing but incessant complaining about this bounty program. 

I didn't participate in the bounty so I don't really know what level of rewards are potentially forthcoming, but honestly it's FREE money in effect.  Bounties require minimal to nil effort to collect tokens/coins.  Chill out and let's talk about the token, the cryptographic audit they're developing and the potential for TAAS, rather than hammering the same thing over and over.

Once they've paid it out, AND you didn't get what was owed, THEN we have reason to gripe, ICOs are effectively Kickstarters, you don't always get delivery on time, what matters is they DELIVER.
Papski

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:14:00 AM

How will they ensure that they don't pay dividends to lost taas ? That have no owner.

They just announced, they will make payments today, and people are providing address for them. Everything is going well. There is not any dividend loss.

Where is this announcement? Is it ok to leave the tokens in my Taas web account or do I need to have a wallet?

Not yet,but may be they will create a wallet for TAAS,till then you could move to your ETH wallet of choice.

where is the spreadsheet? i wanna check my name

You need to check it over here on the bounty thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792938.0;topicseen

Yes, moving to ETH wallet is the best option because everything will be in our control and if you store it on TaaS and it is not good to save it there.
Because once you move the funds from the TaaS to MYetherwallet then you will have private that no one will access it.

True, it will make it easier for many people to participate in bounties and investors who invest their money in this project..

Does anyone here have slightest idea on what the fuck did just this person posted.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:29:52 AM

As from the campaign manager, Taas team preparing for a distribution of bounty who have provided information according to the final spreadsheet. So can we expect Taas token today as jamal said in his campaign thread?
Make sure you had read whole of announcement by dimitri

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:13:43 AM

Wow good job Russian translator Shocked
i agree its some professional neat work from him deserves the bounty reward, hope others learn from him
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:16:14 AM

You guys are really killing me with that bounty stuff

Hope they pay soon just so we can talk of new things

What will kill you? I do not see any connection between you and the bounty. It's ridiculous when a newbie who does not participate in any bounty program is talking about how it affects him. Do not make false comments.

actually he meant that this endless discussion about bounty distribution is killing him, and it's the same for me. I would like to see any discussion about TaaS developpement rather than this shit distribution
naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:32:39 AM

What will kill you? I do not see any connection between you and the bounty. It's ridiculous when a newbie who does not participate in any bounty program is talking about how it affects him. Do not make false comments.

actually he meant that this endless discussion about bounty distribution is killing him, and it's the same for me. I would like to see any discussion about TaaS developpement rather than this shit distribution

That is not the reason, it depends entirely on your decision. If you are bothered by the announcement of this article, you can turn it off, which is extremely easy. What makes you feel difficult here?

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

veeral

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:51:04 AM

What are you saying? I'm talking about Dividends payout not those bounty payouts.

Once again, I'll ask the same question . If someone knows answer please answer it.

Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:21:19 AM

Wow good job Russian translator Shocked
i agree its some professional neat work from him deserves the bounty reward, hope others learn from him
I mean they are cheaters  Angry
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 06:30:07 AM

When will the gift with the whole be distributed to all participants Huh
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:33:56 AM

I think the manager is still collecting all the address from the participants because what I hear from him is that there are many sending addresses who didn't participate in the campaign. So it will be very confusing so we have to wait until he collects all the address from the participants.
veeral

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:48:43 AM

why most of the time we find here bounty discussion only when we already have a separate page for bounties where you can discuss about it.?

Ris88

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 06:49:13 AM

I think the manager is still collecting all the address from the participants because what I hear from him is that there are many sending addresses who didn't participate in the campaign. So it will be very confusing so we have to wait until he collects all the address from the participants.
How they are still collecting all the participant's wallet address, while the registration time of each participant must include the address of every participating wallet in bounty, and at least the wallet's address has been included in the list of all bounties.
yosir

Activity: 260

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:06:20 AM

That is not the reason, it depends entirely on your decision. If you are bothered by the announcement of this article, you can turn it off, which is extremely easy. What makes you feel difficult here?

The very fact that this is thread for project updates and not bounty bitching. People like me, that actually invested in this project, want to see news about project and not zillion messages about "we have not got our bounty". If this project is scum - you will never get anything anyway, If this is legit project - you only damage it by your endless mantra of not receiving your 0.0001 TAAS, because people who actually invested in it or thinking about buying it's coins, can be turned off by all this countless bitching without any real information and you will sell your coins CHEAPER than you could. Stop this for YOUR benefit.
Clear enough?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

How they are still collecting all the participant's wallet address, while the registration time of each participant must include the address of every participating wallet in bounty, and at least the wallet's address has been included in the list of all bounties.

You should post these details on the bounty thread or ask Jamal, send him a PM as he is still updating the details.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Papski

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:57:01 AM

The very fact that this is thread for project updates and not bounty bitching. People like me, that actually invested in this project, want to see news about project and not zillion messages about "we have not got our bounty". If this project is scum - you will never get anything anyway, If this is legit project - you only damage it by your endless mantra of not receiving your 0.0001 TAAS, because people who actually invested in it or thinking about buying it's coins, can be turned off by all this countless bitching without any real information and you will sell your coins CHEAPER than you could. Stop this for YOUR benefit.
Clear enough?

Well sire, thou not in the appropriate channel for this is btctalk. Such posts is to be expected.
Ris88

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 07:57:28 AM

You should post these details on the bounty thread or ask Jamal, send him a PM as he is still updating the details.
At least the manager puts on the initial threads so that each participant can see their name, and make sure it's really good ...
TaaS

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:16:22 AM

BOUNTY: Distribution begins today. Due to the slow collection of more than 2000 addresses, we decided to distribute it in parts, with the first batch to be sent today. If your name/address is not on the list, please fill out information ASAP:  https://medium.com/@jamalaezaz/submit-your-address-for-taas-bounty-payment-ca7360835b98

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:24:24 AM

Are there any discussions or talks behind the scene with Bittrex and other similar big exchanges to take the TaaS token there. TaaS is big project which can be seen by its collected money during ICO but it didn't get listed like others projects on Bittrex. This is somewhat strange and beyond my understanding.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: