Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

We are getting close to the deadline tomorrow and not much moment on the price, stable around 70k sat.Was expecting to see going past over 80k before payout in Feb.

Yep, still below the ICO price, hopefully they have outperformed markets this time.

Not in terms of dollar, we are at 7$ now and at the start of ico it was at 1$ per taas token.The comparison here is awesome and would like to see more than 10$ with the release of kepler.
it's bad that there is not a bigger exchange with it the rate with the output of the Kepler could be much higher...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

If my taas is stored in MEW ... Do I need to link/register my MEW address with TAAS?
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

If my taas is stored in MEW ... Do I need to link/register my MEW address with TAAS?

You don't need to do anything.The dividend will arrive on your MEW which holds those taas tokens.Do not move it to anywhere as we are approaching the snapshot deadline tomorrow.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

"TaaS Third-Quarter Payout Instruction"

https://medium.com/taas/taas-third-quarter-payout-instruction-d05b79515e66

Guys... Don't forget to hold your TaaS out of exchanges!!!
ETH Wallets or TaaS Fund Wallet

Snapshot will be taken. Deadline is January 31st (23:59 GMT)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

You don't need to do anything.The dividend will arrive on your MEW which holds those taas tokens.Do not move it to anywhere as we are approaching the snapshot deadline tomorrow.

I think its the date of snapshot that they need to keep secret than the date of distribution.

It really felt like the distribution is taking soo long when you are waiting for it. Aren't they suppose to distribute ETH every 3 months as its one quarter, when was the last time they send us ETH? The date was I think before October right?

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

I think its the date of snapshot that they need to keep secret than the date of distribution.

It really felt like the distribution is taking soo long when you are waiting for it. Aren't they suppose to distribute ETH every 3 months as its one quarter, when was the last time they send us ETH? The date was I think before October right?

It was 4th of Nov and around 0.33 $ per taas, my prediction for this time would be anywhere around 0.5-0.75$ for this payout.

The snapshot date is actually to make the price to go high during the payout.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

It was 4th of Nov and around 0.33 $ per taas, my prediction for this time would be anywhere around 0.5-0.75$ for this payout.

I hope that your predicti9n are accurate. Everytime this payout maje me excited. I can't wait to see how much i will earn this time

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

I like your prediction, I would like it to be so, but even if it is not so i still will not be upset, it did not take long to wait Wink
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

I hope that your predicti9n are accurate. Everytime this payout maje me excited. I can't wait to see how much i will earn this time

Many people are waiting for the payout to be happened in between Feb 1st to 10th. This time many people have predicted we are going to get nearly 0.5 USD for TaaS token.
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

Is there any way to start a conversation with the devs of Taas?  I, and a lot of you would really appreciate some kind of snapshot system between payouts to ensure the dump of the tokens.  Should we make a poll about it or something?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

Is there any way to start a conversation with the devs of Taas?  I, and a lot of you would really appreciate some kind of snapshot system between payouts to ensure the dump of the tokens.  Should we make a poll about it or something?

Taas telegram group is the one where you can contact the team and get the updates first than any other social media.There is also taas announcement channel in the telegram which provides all these recent updates.

Nousplatform Youtube     
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

I'm supporting this initiative. And said couple of timesin here. Hope that will happen sometime soon.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

I'm supporting this initiative. And said couple of timesin here. Hope that will happen sometime soon.

I hope today they will take the snapshot of people who are holding the TaaS coin, but payments will be in between Feb 1st to 10th. Wait don't worry after payout they release an update about their returns on the investment.
Jenska

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Many people are waiting for the payout to be happened in between Feb 1st to 10th. This time many people have predicted we are going to get nearly 0.5 USD for TaaS token.

To get 500$ profit you would need to pay 6800$ and sell right after they payment because the price will drop at least to to 6.3$. Would risk that sum for the profit? I would not.

For ICO-investors Taas has been better, but nothing outstanding. Hopefully this payment will be way more than 1$.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

this should be great, for every 10 - 15 taas in my wallet, i could buy one more taas with the dividend. As a longterm investor i love this model. We will talk about ROI in 2019.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

TaaS team is keep spreading investment in many projects and we should take this blockchain based economy as it is in its very early stages. I do fully agree that will the passage of time dividends on each token will increase in coming years. What is offered now that still is very good profit.
kamvreto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

TaaS Partners with EGT International to Fuel Crypto Distribution Among Online Publishing Sites. Read more: https://medium.com/taas/taas-partners-with-egt-international-to-fuel-crypto-distribution-among-online-publishing-sites-65c9f770137

Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

TaaS Partners with EGT International to Fuel Crypto Distribution Among Online Publishing Sites. Read more: https://medium.com/taas/taas-partners-with-egt-international-to-fuel-crypto-distribution-among-online-publishing-sites-65c9f770137

Very good  Cool

The partnership involves incorporating SolidOpinion’s solutions into TaaS’ Kepler, an intelligent platform for blockchain markets. SolidOpinion’s engine will be integrated into Kepler for creating comment data feed. Adopting this engine tool will also enable Kepler to measure user’s behaviour and sentiments, in turn improving trend and insight tracking.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:03:13 AM

TaaS needs to integrate an anti-dump measure like rewards for holding TaaS for longer time periods. Maybe integrate POS V3 into TaaS so everyone will hold on to it and really drive the price up.

Yes, they need to come up with an idea because once after getting their dividends they will start dumping the coins on the market. So, i think TaaS team should keep a lock period for people who are holding the coins, in this way the price of the coin may increase.
Jenska

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

TaaS needs to integrate an anti-dump measure like rewards for holding TaaS for longer time periods. Maybe integrate POS V3 into TaaS so everyone will hold on to it and really drive the price up.

Yes, they need to come up with an idea because once after getting their dividends they will start dumping the coins on the market. So, i think TaaS team should keep a lock period for people who are holding the coins, in this way the price of the coin may increase.

Usually shares decrease the amount of paid dividends, when public limited companied pay their dividends. That is complete normal, but in case of Taas the price has plummet.
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: