Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

I have been following taas for some time now, but i still havent bought any.  i really think that it is a great project and i am just waiting for a good timing to enter

I got a feeling that you will soon find the good price because currently most of the alt coins are in red because of btc.

Yes but the value TaaS coin is nearly about 6$ and the price seems to be very high in the market, when compared to previous dividends the price of TaaS coin increased a lot.

I don't think price of this token is too high for me it's undervalued while it providing good opportunity to make good income through dividends payout. It depend on the budget of anybody if someone think there is big risk and price could go down than he should move to other project.

Considering the low supply of 8M and only small exchanges with almost low liquidity, Taas is the best altcoin for a better ROI over a long period of time

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

I have been following taas for some time now, but i still havent bought any.  i really think that it is a great project and i am just waiting for a good timing to enter

I got a feeling that you will soon find the good price because currently most of the alt coins are in red because of btc.

Yes but the value TaaS coin is nearly about 6$ and the price seems to be very high in the market, when compared to previous dividends the price of TaaS coin increased a lot.

I don't think price of this token is too high for me it's undervalued while it providing good opportunity to make good income through dividends payout. It depend on the budget of anybody if someone think there is big risk and price could go down than he should move to other project.

Considering the low supply of 8M and only small exchanges with almost low liquidity, Taas is the best altcoin for a better ROI over a long period of time

I got a few dividends paying tokens on my portfolio and I have so say dividends from TAAS is probably the best.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

I got a few dividends paying tokens on my portfolio and I have so say dividends from TAAS is probably the best.

Can you list down a few which are currently cheap right now, I am looking forward to filling my bags if BTC goes past 20K in the next few months.I am short of btc right now but would closely follow those project to get during the dip.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
plasmodesmata

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

Can you list down a few which are currently cheap right now, I am looking forward to filling my bags if BTC goes past 20K in the next few months.I am short of btc right now but would closely follow those project to get during the dip.

Aside from TaaS, Bitbean is very cheap and the sprouting rewards are very nice!
JeremyColombe

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Newbie just being New

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:44:59 AM

fair Price is over 10$ under 10$ the Token is too cheap

I hope Kepler coming soon there are no Infos......please TaaS !!! Everybody Need your Analyse Software for Cryptos Cool

I don't really understand what's going to happen when Kepler arrives in the Taas project ?
What is it going to change concretely ?

It’s just going to increase exposure to Taas as they are somewhat linked. Taas will use Kepler to trade and in my opinion they got to test it so they are using it now I’m some capacity.

Kepler.finance for updates

How can you be so certain about it will increase exposure and price of TaaS? Did team make any announcements?

Not so certain I suppose ;-) just my opinion....if Kepler is a hit google searches will link the two....solid reasoning albeit basic lol
Jersey08057

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:53:23 AM

What is some of your opinions on U.S. residents holding TAAS?
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

I can not say anything about this, in my country there is not any law on the cryptocurrency and for the time being I live well...
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

They were not allowed to join the ICO from the start and holding now is their own concern.Taas team made it clear from the start.But as we speak there are many around here and don't care as long the taxes are paid.

Nousplatform Youtube     
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

If you missed to buy this token during that panic time than you wont get succeed to avail this chance to enter into this project. I think you didn't aware how big was the latest dividends payout all holders make huge profit there. 
very tasty was the price reduction, I even dividends did not take out of coins when he grew up and went after the payment of dividends. there are two schemes of buying at the bottom and selling at the peak before the devidents, or buying each time for paying the dives at the lowest price and selling after the payment yet there is still a price.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

TaaS Contributes to Iconiq Lab

to Accelerate Fundraising for Promising Blockchain Projects

February 19, 2018 — Singapore — Token-as-a-Service (TaaS), the first-ever tokenized closed-end fund dedicated to blockchain assets, announced today its contribution to Iconiq Lab, a global initial coin offering (ICO) and token-sale accelerator program.

Iconiq Lab aims to identify the most promising crypto and blockchain projects, and partner with them to accelerate their fundraising event launch. The accelerator meets the high demand for proper due diligence on startups issuing coins or tokens, and provides investors the necessary confidence in the integrity of the projects and their investment value.

Iconiq Lab issues the ICNQ Club membership token, fundraising to launch, optimize and scale the accelerator program. The token works as the instrument used to fund and grow the accelerator for the benefit of its token members. Iconiq Lab has recently closed the presale of its ICNQ token for institutional and private investors. TaaS joins the event with a contribution of 115.48 ETH. The funds raised will be used to finance the first batch of startups for the accelerator program, which has begun on February 18, 2018.

In September, 2017, TaaS and Iconiq Lab signed a strategic partnership to identify promising projects and create the infrastructure to match ICOs and investors. Additionally, the TaaS team took an active role on the advisory board of Iconiq Lab.

Iconiq Lab is the first project TaaS contributed to during the fourth fully-operational quarter. TaaS concluded its third fully-operational quarter on January 31st, 2018 with significant total asset value growth of 364%, to 50.75 million USD(T) equivalent, thus outperforming Bitcoin by 205%. TaaS’ capital gains for the period exceeded 22.2 million USD(T) equivalent, which generated a 293% ROA. For the first and second quarters, these indicators were: 4.6 million USD(T) generating a 61% ROA, and 5.6 million USD(T) generating a 72% ROA.

The TaaS token (TAAS) is currently trading at the price of 6.84 USD(T) per 1 TAAS, resulting in a market capitalization of over 55.7 million USD(T) equivalent. The tokens are listed on the following exchanges: Bancor Protocol, Orderbook, Livecoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC, CoinExchange and Liqui.

https://medium.com/taas/taas-contributes-to-iconiq-lab-b50cf957b840
alteracoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

I guess clearly from the SEC point of view it is a security token? (because it pays regular dividends)
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

I guess clearly from the SEC point of view it is a security token? (because it pays regular dividends)

But is there a problem with holding them and selling and making a profit or just holding them to earn dividend? I don't see any problem with both of these actions.Anyways I would like to hear from more people on this.

Nousplatform Youtube     
alteracoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

But is there a problem with holding them and selling and making a profit or just holding them to earn dividend? I don't see any problem with both of these actions.Anyways I would like to hear from more people on this.

I found such article:
https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ib_coinofferings

As far as I understand there are no penalties or punishments to ICO investors.
SEC merely underscores that  "ability to recover (YOUR MONEY) may be significantly limited":
----------------------------
Investing in an ICO may limit your recovery in the event of fraud or theft.  While you may have rights under the federal securities laws, your .
-------------------------
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

Right now the dividends paying tokens I am currently holding are COSS, KuCoin, NEO, TenX and few others (have to check portfolio later)

BOUNTY DETECTIVE