Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117582 times)
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

The good thing with Boat is that the price is holding steady even though not much is going on here. I think once we get some news updates from the dev it can make the price even more stable as it gives people confidence to buy and hold the coin. Not sure what is going on with both projects as we have not heard from the dev in a while now so I hope he is working on the project.

I have been using staking coins intensely for the last 8 months or so and this coin is really pulling ahead.   It stakes consistently, and even though there isn't a high percentage, it stakes quite often with not much investment.   People are shilling a lot of staking coins that lose big money, so I think we should all stick with BOAT and promote it to keep up with all the crappy coins out there.  

Other good coins I've found like BOAT are Truckcoin, RAIN, VersionCoin, Growthcoin, Healthyworm, Chess, 808, Compound, 1337 (ELITE), PoSToken (stakes in Ethereum wallet), Bitradio and BUZZ.   These are all coins we should fight for in case any weird forces try to overshadow them.   They also all have good enough communities.   

Bottlecaps was/is good but needs to get on a decent exchange.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

The good thing with Boat is that the price is holding steady even though not much is going on here. I think once we get some news updates from the dev it can make the price even more stable as it gives people confidence to buy and hold the coin. Not sure what is going on with both projects as we have not heard from the dev in a while now so I hope he is working on the project.

I have been using staking coins intensely for the last 8 months or so and this coin is really pulling ahead.   It stakes consistently, and even though there isn't a high percentage, it stakes quite often with not much investment.   People are shilling a lot of staking coins that lose big money, so I think we should all stick with BOAT and promote it to keep up with all the crappy coins out there.  

Other good coins I've found like BOAT are Truckcoin, RAIN, VersionCoin, Growthcoin, Healthyworm, Chess, 808, Compound, 1337 (ELITE), PoSToken (stakes in Ethereum wallet), Bitradio and BUZZ.   These are all coins we should fight for in case any weird forces try to overshadow them.   They also all have good enough communities.   

Bottlecaps was/is good but needs to get on a decent exchange.

I totally agree with you on Boat that it is a great coin to stake and has been for me since I got into the coin many months ago. WE do have the community here to help the coin grow but I think a lot of people are waiting to see something from the dev and the same can be said with RAIN. I think once we see the dev back working on the project, then we might see the community supporting the coin once again. We can see that there is support as the network weight for staking is consistently high so it tells us that there is a lot of people staking and also the active nodes is always high.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Beayn

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:55:53 AM

I totally agree with you on Boat that it is a great coin to stake and has been for me since I got into the coin many months ago. WE do have the community here to help the coin grow but I think a lot of people are waiting to see something from the dev and the same can be said with RAIN. I think once we see the dev back working on the project, then we might see the community supporting the coin once again. We can see that there is support as the network weight for staking is consistently high so it tells us that there is a lot of people staking and also the active nodes is always high.

We have tried consistently and repeatedly to get the Devs involved in the community. They refused to join our discord, saying they had Slack, but didn't provide a Slack link. The main Dev is the only coder, and the other is the webmaster. We had another Dev interested in helping but he too could not get a response.  It's unfortunate because we all liked Boat, but it appears we're unable to get anywhere in terms of community involvement and growth of the coin. As such the discord is pretty dead as I think most people have given up.  I'll continue to hold my boat but the future of the coin doesn't appear promising. It's still possible it will get pumped one day and it's likely most people are waiting for that.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:04:53 AM
Merited by vella85 (2)

We have tried consistently and repeatedly to get the Devs involved in the community. They refused to join our discord, saying they had Slack, but didn't provide a Slack link. The main Dev is the only coder, and the other is the webmaster. We had another Dev interested in helping but he too could not get a response.  It's unfortunate because we all liked Boat, but it appears we're unable to get anywhere in terms of community involvement and growth of the coin. As such the discord is pretty dead as I think most people have given up.  I'll continue to hold my boat but the future of the coin doesn't appear promising. It's still possible it will get pumped one day and it's likely most people are waiting for that.

Actually, the code is open source I believe and a lot of coins no longer have their original devs.  Who knows what might happen in a year.  Maybe we could get a salesperson who has experience just in sales and have him or her work on commission.  The boating industry is huge.   I guess you just have to have someone with connections that wants to do something like give away 100 BOAT Cryptocurrency for looking at their yachts that they have for sale.  People with money are or are getting into Bitcoin. 

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:13:26 PM
Merited by paramind22 (1)

Actually, the code is open source I believe and a lot of coins no longer have their original devs.  Who knows what might happen in a year.  Maybe we could get a salesperson who has experience just in sales and have him or her work on commission.  The boating industry is huge.   I guess you just have to have someone with connections that wants to do something like give away 100 BOAT Cryptocurrency for looking at their yachts that they have for sale.  People with money are or are getting into Bitcoin. 

That is true my friend and that is a good idea.

This also gave me an idea as well, maybe someone could create a website that sells boats, yachts or any other water craft. People who want to list their boat for sale will need to pay the listing fee in Boat coins and if the boat sells the website owner charges a small fee that is also paid in Boat coins. Also there could be an auction if people want to auction off their boats with the bids being in Boat coins but the sale can be paid in anything whether its dollars or cryptocurrencies whatever the seller decides to accept. So what I'm trying to say is that people need to buy Boat coins to be able to bid on the auctions and say every bid they place uses 100 Boat coins or something like that, its basically like buying credits to bid like on other auction sites but in this case it will be Boat coins instead.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

Hi Everybody,

We have added BOAT to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for BOAT:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
ManWhoSmokes

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:11:38 AM

Hi Everybody,

We have added BOAT to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for BOAT:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team

Well thanks, I voted for BOAT, but to be honest I'm not sure it will help this coin much. Here's hoping BOAT dev drops some good news soon!
vivland

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:02:48 AM

Please tell me why, in the presence of the included wallets boat and rain, stacking only goes on the boat? and premilinary paydah run rain there is a bug, we have to reinstall the wallet? The boat operates steadily and permanently.

segotiwul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:08:53 AM

Still thinking a project needs a payment program to attract people to take part in this ico, I'm wearing a signature now.
artu92

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

Guys inside BOAT there's a big community! I've been in it for a long time and I still believe that this coin has a great future !!
Let's start by voting everyone to be listed on https://adzbuzz.com
It would be a great advantage for everyone !!
Vote, vote, vote !!
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

Guys inside BOAT there's a big community! I've been in it for a long time and I still believe that this coin has a great future !!
Vote, vote, vote !!

Why do you think this coin needs another exchange? The coin need a team and development and of course a purpose in the first place.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

Vote, vote, vote !!

Why do you think this coin needs another exchange? The coin need a team and development and of course a purpose in the first place.

I'm with you my friend! What Boat needs right now is the dev working on the project and letting us community members know what is going on. I don't really see the point of another exchange right now as developments need to come first and more communication from the dev.

hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

Vote, vote, vote !!

I'm with you my friend! What Boat needs right now is the dev working on the project and letting us community members know what is going on. I don't really see the point of another exchange right now as developments need to come first and more communication from the dev.

Did slme try to rech the dev via pm or othere means? Or did he just yopped responding?:/
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

Vote, vote, vote !!

Yes, maybe we can help too if the dev wants our help. Even we are not programmers we can help the project, if you share the news or the name on media channels is a plus for the coin.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:53:11 PM

Vote, vote, vote !!

Yes, maybe we can help too if the dev wants our help. Even we are not programmers we can help the project, if you share the news or the name on media channels is a plus for the coin.

True, I used to tweet about Boat a lot on Twitter and even brought in many people but since there is no active development or no news from the dev. I stopped tweeting about it as I don't want to tweet about a coin where there is no active development or no updates from the dev. So I'll hold off for now and hopefully the dev does come here with some news and lets us all know where the project is at.

artu92

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

Vote, vote, vote !!

True, I used to tweet about Boat a lot on Twitter and even brought in many people but since there is no active development or no news from the dev. I stopped tweeting about it as I don't want to tweet about a coin where there is no active development or no updates from the dev. So I'll hold off for now and hopefully the dev does come here with some news and lets us all know where the project is at.

Yes, I agree with everything you said above.. But if all those who waste time to comment here, vote BOAT to be listed on other exchanges we already give a huge hand to the project!
We hope that the Dev will come alive, we could help him with marketing, social networks etc.
Even for those who do not have specific knowledge in programming, the important thing is to share the project on the various channels so as to make it known to as many people as possible!
For now we do not know what is the next move of the Dev but we look forward to all his news anxiously ..
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:51:12 PM

Vote, vote, vote !!

Yes, I agree with everything you said above.. But if all those who waste time to comment here, vote BOAT to be listed on other exchanges we already give a huge hand to the project!
We hope that the Dev will come alive, we could help him with marketing, social networks etc.
Even for those who do not have specific knowledge in programming, the important thing is to share the project on the various channels so as to make it known to as many people as possible!
For now we do not know what is the next move of the Dev but we look forward to all his news anxiously ..

Yes I'll be more then happy to help Boat with marketing but first I would like to see the dev active again or at least post an update on where the project is at. I would hate to market this coin to people and in the long term nothing gets done as they will be stuck with a coin that isn't going anywhere which to be honest is the case right now. That is why it is important for the dev to come here with an update to show that there is life in the project.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:21:05 AM

Wow, only 27 Sat now.  Who would have believed it would ever get this low again?  I think one* could make four times their money eventually, but this is not financial advice! 

*one = only applies to three-eyed people living in Antarctica, so that is not financial advice for you.

wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

Vote, vote, vote !!

Yes I'll be more then happy to help Boat with marketing but first I would like to see the dev active again or at least post an update on where the project is at. I would hate to market this coin to people and in the long term nothing gets done as they will be stuck with a coin that isn't going anywhere which to be honest is the case right now. That is why it is important for the dev to come here with an update to show that there is life in the project.
You are trying to help the development of Doubloons through your own propaganda, which is very good, but also the cooperation of the project side.
DikoEjik

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:3747 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=BOAT

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/BOAT

support: Discord

wallet pool: B9oCMM35thUDEcB2DntLYUVePUqv5mfJKV
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: