Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss  (Read 12948 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:27:25 AM

The Bitcoin is worth because it is safe way to send and get money from other people.
And Bitcoins keeps getting supporters what will make it worth grow.

Yes, you are right Bitcoin community is growing every day. This strengthens Bitcoin and making it stable.
Bitcoin For me - it is the most convenient way to pay some fees
Bitcoin is growing sharp with the continuing adoption of bitcoin by big companies as well increasing user profiles. Not just in the sending and receiving bitcoin is worthy, it is getting use in all places. These days people face a lot difficulty in getting confirmation in a short which is important for bitcoin transactions.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:49:57 PM

The Bitcoin is worth because it is safe way to send and get money from other people.

Yes, you are right Bitcoin community is growing every day. This strengthens Bitcoin and making it stable.
Bitcoin is growing sharp with the continuing adoption of bitcoin by big companies as well increasing user profiles. Not just in the sending and receiving bitcoin is worthy, it is getting use in all places. These days people face a lot difficulty in getting confirmation in a short which is important for bitcoin transactions.

Which companies that offer to pay their employee in bitcoin? And where is is all places that you mentioned about? I dont really think that this bitcoin already go public. There is only some places that only use bitcoin daily. But still the usage of bitcoin around the world is around 10-20%
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:10:41 PM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Bitcoin is worth to buy now because isn't obvious the value at the present was getting in higher and higher to hit the 2000$ before  coming of June. I do believed there are lot of community waiting for that moment too.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:24:26 AM

actually it is pretty simple , bitcoin has been seen as a bright future of money and investment at once ,
it will briing a lot of people to use , means the price will keep growing ,
now when you get the fact like that , what would you do?
of course follow the situation and buy bitcoin some , as based on that fact bitcoin are really worth.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:21:52 PM

Which companies that offer to pay their employee in bitcoin? And where is is all places that you mentioned about? I dont really think that this bitcoin already go public. There is only some places that only use bitcoin daily. But still the usage of bitcoin around the world is around 10-20%
Lets not exaggerate, bitcoin is not even used by 1% of the human population let alone 10 to 20 percent if bitcoin was able to reach that target population,bitcoin will be worth tens of thousands of dollars for the simple fact there will be many people wanting to have some bitcoin and the supply of bitcoin will remain roughly the same.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:36:59 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 02:50:30 PM by coinplus

Lets not exaggerate, bitcoin is not even used by 1% of the human population let alone 10 to 20 percent if bitcoin was able to reach that target population,bitcoin will be worth tens of thousands of dollars for the simple fact there will be many people wanting to have some bitcoin and the supply of bitcoin will remain roughly the same.
It is true, as many people ignore the fact that bitcoin has limited resources so by the time and with people coming in and many transactions being made means that we will eventually run off of it and that is why bitcoin is not used as an official currency, however the new concept that bitcoin is bringing to the economy can be used to develop new currency.

After seeing the earning opportunities, bitcoin has brought. I am not having any second opinion on worth of bitcoins. It is highly worth to have and to save.
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:05:18 PM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Well, he hasn't really experience bitcoin yet or have bitcoin people tend to say that to act cool or they don't want to but really bitcoin is one awesome creation to human kind or to the internet users because the payment of the bill is more easy than the real world and its one click away Cheesy bitcoin should be valued because its the biggest money in the internet you can buy stuff that you want and sell bitcoin for a higher price bitcoin is now getting bigger and more expensive Cheesy
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:35:15 PM

in fact bitcoin is the need of the day. i think bitcoin is increasing day by day and hope that very soon the use of bitcoin will become more and more popular and that is the need that bitcoin will be the first priority of the people.
Mbokani

Activity: 291

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:28:41 PM

in fact bitcoin is the need of the day. i think bitcoin is increasing day by day and hope that very soon the use of bitcoin will become more and more popular and that is the need that bitcoin will be the first priority of the people.
The price of bitcoin is increasing because of different factors .If EFT is approved the price would increase instantly and the if not i would take some time to cross the price over two thousand dollars.Hope the Chinese would not come up with a new tactic to reduce the price of bitcoin with FUD news.
crazycatwoman03

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:33:19 AM

Yes it is not true that bitcoin has no value. If bitcoin does not have value why does the government considered it as a threat and wants to suppressed it. If bitcoin has no value why do people used it for transactions and work hard to earn it. A thing has a value if people give value to it even if others do not.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:50:43 PM

Yes it is not true that bitcoin has no value. If bitcoin does not have value why does the government considered it as a threat and wants to suppressed it. If bitcoin has no value why do people used it for transactions and work hard to earn it. A thing has a value if people give value to it even if others do not.

Regardless of bitcoin's value, the concept of it alone is enough reason for the government to suppress it instead of announcing it on the media. Bitcoin removes the government from the scene and that's why the government cannot tax bitcoins. It's a threat to them since any millionaire can simply convert all of his fiat into bitcoins and then use bitcoin to transact with other millionaires. That way, there's no way that the government will give them tax because of the money that they have made for the month.

The government depends the tax on how much you earn (on most countries) and if you do transactions worth of million, one sure thing will be the tax will also be huge.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:54:50 AM

Same discussion again and again. Bitcoin does indeed have some value. If more people adopt and accepts the usage of bitcoin the price will rise, since the demand for bitcoin will be increasing but the supply is still limited.
i think the demand of bitcoin is not decreasing, because as time pass people are getting awareness about bitcoin and they are taking interested for investing their assets in bitcoin, therefore the demand is continuously increasing and that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is also shooting up. we can hope that the trend will continue for a long time and people will getting income from bitcoin.
Certainly yes! the demand of the community so far are getting stronger, this is what the reality happen worldwide. together with the whale investors are much  getting interest into it because they saw how growth faster it is, not because only it is trend  in the Internet all over the world but of course it is because of the unique features on which bitcoin has.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

Same discussion again and again. Bitcoin does indeed have some value. If more people adopt and accepts the usage of bitcoin the price will rise, since the demand for bitcoin will be increasing but the supply is still limited.
i think the demand of bitcoin is not decreasing, because as time pass people are getting awareness about bitcoin and they are taking interested for investing their assets in bitcoin, therefore the demand is continuously increasing and that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is also shooting up. we can hope that the trend will continue for a long time and people will getting income from bitcoin.
Certainly yes! the demand of the community so far are getting stronger, this is what the reality happen worldwide. together with the whale investors are much  getting interest into it because they saw how growth faster it is, not because only it is trend  in the Internet all over the world but of course it is because of the unique features on which bitcoin has.

The demand on bitcoin is strong but the current issues on hardfork is causing stir and panic among the bitcoin community. Though the exchanges has given some insurance to the community but it has caused the price of bitcoin to decrease this past few days by 200 dollars. Hope bitcoin will recover soon and will again rise back to 1200$ or 1300$ each.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:32:32 PM

It is totally has its worth because of the fact of it can help the human financial needs.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:01:31 PM

Things don’t have intrinsic value, all the value something has, has to do with the beliefs of people, if people believe something is valuable or useful then it will be valuable, look at petroleum before the development of machines powered by it, people looking for water and that instead found petroleum got mad because of it but then that changed as petroleum became an essential part of the economy.
Oralmat

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:22:30 AM

Exactly, this is how valuable and worth of bitcoin, it is being threat to some other country.
People are trying hard to earn it, bitcoin is totally worth earning because of its easiness to access and fast transaction unlike to other. In future we shall see more of bitcoins circulated and being used.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:13:35 AM

why bitcoin was worth it because bitcoin currency has more value and many argue bitcoin is a new era in terms of currency the bitcoin also has more features than the fiat like fast transaction, fee low so reasonable that decent bitcoin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
user27

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:04:37 AM

Well, ask yourself what is the origin for the value of the USD or the CNY?

People put trust into the currency, they trust the government to do the right thing and not inflate the monetary base too much, although that isn’t really the case in most world governments.

Same with gold, its status as a century old asset to hold your wealth in is what gives its value. People trust its ability to hold the value of their wealth.

Same with bitcoin, its status as the first cryptocurrency will forever make it valuable.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:05:29 AM

The demand on bitcoin is strong but the current issues on hardfork is causing stir and panic among the bitcoin community. Though the exchanges has given some insurance to the community but it has caused the price of bitcoin to decrease this past few days by 200 dollars. Hope bitcoin will recover soon and will again rise back to 1200$ or 1300$ each.
The current bitcoin situation and the progression it is at right now, gives us the impression that the future of the bitcoin is bright and has a lot of potential to take the stock market by storm and dominate the investment domains, and when that happens the prices will skyrocket throw the roof and if I get on that roller-coaster of wealth and profit then this is your chance.
X-ray

Activity: 2884
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:11:05 AM

why bitcoin was worth it because bitcoin currency has more value and many argue bitcoin is a new era in terms of currency the bitcoin also has more features than the fiat like fast transaction, fee low so reasonable that decent bitcoin
Wrong, I just give you a simple concept

Bitcoin = Advantages        = It's been needed by a lot of the people = Demand = value

Disadvantages    = They are not care with it = Demand = value

In my conclusion if bitcoin is not having a value bit their advantages can give a value for the bitcoin itself. This is really simple dude.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: