Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss  (Read 12948 times)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:04:18 AM

I ask you a question, why does gold have value? Because over time it was socially accepted that gold for n reasons had some value and when it is traded at a price that the seller wants to sell and the buyer wants to buy it is there its value. Bitcoin has this value because people believe it has value, simply that. If everyone thinks equal to who told you that he has no value, he really will not have it.
your right on this one mate,gold value increase because of social acceptance and adaptation,when people realize how hard gold to find,and how long will be needed for this to become its form people valued it well and now becomes one of the valuable stone in the world,thats same essence as bitcoin,and with its limited volume we are all eager to have some before being mined them all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:24:28 AM

Bitcoin is the future of the world's transaction system, the ever-increasing user makes bitcoin become popular, many media continue to tell about bitcoin and I think it's worth and fair if bitcoin made a source of income.
After bitcoin prices are in the moon then a lot of media are telling about bitcoin and more and more people are joining in the world of cryptocurrency, I think this proves success on bitcoin. With the large number of crypto users who made the revenue it proved to be a very valuable bitcoin, but I just do not understand why many people still consider bitcoin to be negative and forbidden to use it
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:32:14 AM

I think Bitcoin is valuable because many people want to own it at current prices that many people agree that it is acceptable. CMC is the place, to sum up, and give an estimate for all. When the needs of investors established, the value of Bitcoin starts to appear.  Grin Grin Grin

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:48:40 AM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
I dont think bitcoin is worthy so i believe that bitcoin is worthy because bitcoin can really change a lives and through bitcoin they can earn big profit so bitcoin is really worthy to invest and give our trust ,i know bitcoin price will rise up and many are going to know about it ,bitcoin is valuable because of the price and of coarse a profit that they can get into it .

Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

I ask you a question, why does gold have value? Because over time it was socially accepted that gold for n reasons had some value and when it is traded at a price that the seller wants to sell and the buyer wants to buy it is there its value. Bitcoin has this value because people believe it has value, simply that. If everyone thinks equal to who told you that he has no value, he really will not have it.

Gold has value simply because it's gold. It doesn't have to be socially accepted as payment to have value. Gold has a lot of uses. For example, we're using it for the parts of the gadgets that we have. Gold can't always be compared to gold and then have the same reasoning. They are two different things and they would always have differences. Bitcoin is purely established by the demand and supply law. People are buying and using bitcoins so it has value. But bitcoin alone wouldn't have value since it's not some type of mineral like gold that would always have a different use except for payment methods.
Bicoin has a value,  since it has its own usage and unique features that we could use as payments.  Bitcoin is worthy of our investment because in the long run, we who invested in it will surely benefited. That alone speaks that it has a value.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

Bitcoin is worth it, since Bitcoin is transacted through internet and now a days many people live and spend their lives on the internet then this is one ways to be useful while using the internet not just by playing and watching videos, bitcoin can turn this wasteful essence to essentials when people spend more time on the net with it.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
monomix

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

btc has value because many believe in it, sufficient number of people to create a live market. the more btc accepted the higher it worth.
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

Its True That bitcoin is of no value. Just depend on People Who using It. Furthermore  You should know bitcoin is main  controlling by some big fish. If they want, the price of bitcoin will go down around zero and its not so surprising.  But world needs to update with new new genaeation, to become easy for everyone and so people accept bitcoin,,  i think....

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
For me bitcoin was so worthy because of the characteristics it have like
1.Big value price
2.Number one crypto coins
3.Easy to enlarge our profits
4.Number one for online earnings
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:24:52 AM

Bitcoin is the future of the world's transaction system, the ever-increasing user makes bitcoin become popular, many media continue to tell about bitcoin and I think it's worth and fair if bitcoin made a source of income.
All those who are there in the world of bitcoin and are related to it one way or the other do know this thing that bitcoin is the most efficient and that most demanding thing at this very moment and that bitcoin can no doubt help you out in so many ways and that it can really help you in changing of your life too. Your life can be significantly changed because of it and that this is the reason of higher demand of the bitcoin all over the world.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

Its True That bitcoin is of no value. Just depend on People Who using It. Furthermore  You should know bitcoin is main  controlling by some big fish. If they want, the price of bitcoin will go down around zero and its not so surprising.  But world needs to update with new new genaeation, to become easy for everyone and so people accept bitcoin,,  i think....
i think the whales will be more difficult to control the btc if the world accept btc legality, so btc will be spread by many people, so the price will be hard to played. but there must be recognition from every country
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

For me bitcoin is valuable because it helps a lot of people.  It makes the jobless earn a living and others become richer. It improves many peoples lives. Its volatility makes us gain a profit.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:23:48 PM

It's worth not only for a short term investment but it's more worthy for a long term one because bitcoin is at its best in a long term type of investment.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

For me bitcoin is valuable because it helps a lot of people.  It makes the jobless earn a living and others become richer. It improves many peoples lives. Its volatility makes us gain a profit.
I can not understand how you become richer thanks to bitcoin, if the market is still in the bottom line of the Bitcoin price. Perhaps we all say only what we really want to hear or say.
Dainye_dyep

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

Indeed. Bitcoin for me and I bet into other users do also have the same thought that Bitcoin has its own real value. It is just that people who frequently states that Bitcoin do not have value are those people who do not clearly understand the essence of Bitcoin's existence into their lives. But I think, once they understand it fully into their heart and minds, for sure they will say that Bitcoin was really worthy and have its own valuable count. It is just that we people have our own definitions of saying valuable things that is why we do not appreciate the essence of each other and the existence of other things around us.
coinnoo

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:38:05 AM

Bitcoin is valuable, because Bitcoin is completely different from cash. That means, in trading activities, the use of Bitcoin is faster and more secure than using cash to trade transactions. In addition, the Cryptocurrency market is promised to be the futures market of the future. Bitcoin plays a leading role in the Cryptocurrency market. The investment and use of Bitcoin is a trend of the future. Therefore, Bitcoin is valued both now and in the future.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:45:12 AM

For me, bitcoin is very valuable and it's worth the price over $ 9k per coin. It has benefited from the transfer of money from one country to another, even without the intermediary. That made a lot of people excited about blockchain technology and they invested a lot in bitcoin.
If you are a successful entrepreneur and often have to send large sums of money to other countries, you will understand the value of bitcoin. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:10:53 AM

Bitcoin is a game changes that can make our lives better and easier. We can use Bitcoin by paying our monthly bills thru online. Also, I used it to trade in digital currency world and until now I am still hoping that Bitcoin will rise up soon. Let's just be patient and I know it will be worth it to just hold the Bitcoin and wait for the best time to sell.
dvillier

Merit: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

bitcoin is extremely important and it's justified regardless of the cost over $ 9k for each coin. It has profited from the exchange of cash starting with one nation then onto the next, even without the middle person. That made many individuals attamped up for blockchain innovation and they put a great deal in bitcoin.

In the event that you are an effective business person and frequently need to send huge totals of cash to different nations, you will comprehend the estimation of bitcoin
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

There are millions of people who already know power of bitcoin. Bitcoin is worth due to it's take over nature in any situation. Meaning bitcoin is crypto currency which is unidirectional and it keeps going up and up on price chart of trade market. Which is best thing and gives bitcoin more broader stage to evolve itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: