Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner  (Read 289401 times)
minerx117 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:30:52 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 05:08:29 AM by minerx117

nemosminer v1.4.2          25-35% faster sib (x11-Ghost)  thanks to  ccMiner fork from alexis 78 compiled from source with cuda 8.0

Regards
Nemo

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 10:49:03 PM

so you are doing the same as sp now? ...

compiling off the backs of those that actually DO the work - and asking for 'donations' as well? ...

and a windows binary only also ... which explains why you have distributed it this way if all it will mine on is zpool ...

hmmm ...

#crysx

minerx117 (OP)

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:41:10 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 02:01:04 AM by minerx117

compiling off the backs of those that actually DO the work - and asking for 'donations' as well? ...

and a windows binary only also ... which explains why you have distributed it this way if all it will mine on is zpool ...

hmmm ...

#crysx

no im doing nothing like sp... he devs hes own version of ccminer..   im combining multiple devs versions of ccminer into 1 miner that will mine atm over 10 algos and over 30 different coins and auto exchange all those coins into BTC..., yes its only a windows binary... as nemosminer is made to run on only windows pc's...    as i have said in previous post i am not asking for donations( if you must know i haven't received any either)    and yes it is made to run on ZPOOL as i have set it up to multi pool mine... no one else offers the algos and coins that zpool has....  

hmmmmmmm....  you know, you can download my miner cut ccmineralexsib out of the folder and write your own bat to mine on any pool you like you dont have to use zpool....  

all i did was compile a faster ccminer and make it available   you don't have to be so negative all the time

Regards
#Nemo

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
minerx117 (OP)

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:56:44 AM

currently working on v1.5 ,          will be a big update adding support for another    7 algos,    which will make this miner multi pool mine    18 different algos   over   50 different coins   and will always mine which every is the most profitable, auto switches algo/coin to max profitability.         see www.ZPOOL.ca for more info    

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 02:49:04 AM

hmmm ...

#crysx

no im doing nothing like sp... he devs hes own version of ccminer..   im combining multiple devs versions of ccminer into 1 miner that will mine atm over 10 algos and over 30 different coins and auto exchange all those coins into BTC..., yes its only a windows binary... as nemosminer is made to run on only windows pc's...    as i have said in previous post i am not asking for donations( if you must know i haven't received any either)    and yes it is made to run on ZPOOL as i have set it up to multi pool mine... no one else offers the algos and coins that zpool has....  

hmmmmmmm....  you know, you can download my miner cut ccmineralexsib out of the folder and write your own bat to mine on any pool you like you dont have to use zpool....  

all i did was compile a faster ccminer and make it available   you don't have to be so negative all the time

Regards
#Nemo

negative 'all the time'? ...

i posted here twice - and asked relevant questions ...

the reason im asking is simple ... the work you have done is NOT your work - all you have done is piece together other devs components ...

yes - you have compiled it ... but the gnu licence ( s) contained in the sourcecode you are piecing together requires that YOU supply the sourcecode yourself ...

i honestly think you have pieced together a great little miner - and i would LUV to test it ... but as a windows binary - i cant use it ... and also - as you are breaking the licence that comes with the sourcecode - you are not supplying me with the relevant sourcecode so that i can compile and test on my linux systems ... and PLEASE dont go the sp-way of telling me it works under linux in wine - it doesnt ( in fedora on MY system ) ... and even if it did - its NOT the same as a native compiled one ...

i have a great deal of respect for crackfoo - he and i have some history together ... but to produce a windows based miner that is zpool specific AND no sourcecode breaking the licensing - how serious do you want me to take you? ... especially when we are building one of the largest farms in existence today ? ...

#crysx

minerx117 (OP)

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:19:49 AM

hmmm ...

#crysx

Regards
#Nemo

negative 'all the time'? ...

i posted here twice - and asked relevant questions ...

the reason im asking is simple ... the work you have done is NOT your work - all you have done is piece together other devs components ...

yes - you have compiled it ... but the gnu licence ( s) contained in the sourcecode you are piecing together requires that YOU supply the sourcecode yourself ...

i honestly think you have pieced together a great little miner - and i would LUV to test it ... but as a windows binary - i cant use it ... and also - as you are breaking the licence that comes with the sourcecode - you are not supplying me with the relevant sourcecode so that i can compile and test on my linux systems ... and PLEASE dont go the sp-way of telling me it works under linux in wine - it doesnt ( in fedora on MY system ) ... and even if it did - its NOT the same as a native compiled one ...

i have a great deal of respect for crackfoo - he and i have some history together ... but to produce a windows based miner that is zpool specific AND no sourcecode breaking the licensing - how serious do you want me to take you? ... especially when we are building one of the largest farms in existence today ? ...

#crysx

sorry my bad we got off on the wrong foot...

here is the source code for the lastest ccminer, (ccmineralex78x11ghost)  https://mega.nz/#F!YR9UHQ6Y!Bjib6RAH5G5kITrOPt8SEg    i can upload a soucre code for all 6 ccminers included in the current v1.4.2 if needed...

it seems you are interested in linux so i included the source code for _windows and also _linux  ...

hope this helps

Regards
#nemo

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
minerx117 (OP)

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:10:08 AM

if i get enough interest/request for linux support i am able to make this for linux very easily, well not to easily but doable ....

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Kompik

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:24:41 AM

This is nice collection of miners, but still for nvidia it seems that zcash is still more profitable to mine. So far I am getting worse results with 1070, but can also be cause of variance.

Bitrated user: Kompik.
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:34:35 PM

alexis miner for SIB is actually a bit better compiled with cuda 7.5 (about 0.5MH more per card on GTX 1070) the compiled version 8.0 even show a warning about this.

Alexis CC-MINER CUDA 7.5
Code:
*** Built with VC++ 2013 and nVidia CUDA SDK 7.5 (Recommended)

Alexis CC-MINER CUDA 8.0
Code:
*** Built with VC++ 2013 and nVidia CUDA SDK 8.0 (Not recommended prefer 7.5)

Another warning for our fellow miner, the SIB algo is a bit special, it may be due to the miner, but with my usual overclock the miner crash often (it doesn't with no OC or power limit), i had to adjust the OC and also miner intensity to get a stable result.
minerx117 (OP)

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:43:53 PM

alexis miner for SIB is actually a bit better compiled with cuda 7.5 (about 0.5MH more per card on GTX 1070) the compiled version 8.0 even show a warning about this.

Alexis CC-MINER CUDA 7.5
Code:

Alexis CC-MINER CUDA 8.0
Code:

Another warning for our fellow miner, the SIB algo is a bit special, it may be due to the miner, but with my usual overclock the miner crash often (it doesn't with no OC or power limit), i had to adjust the OC and also miner intensity to get a stable result.

thanks yes i was having the same issue on my 1070x5 rig.. i should of mentioned this before, if you have multiple card rig you need to increase you virtual memory/swap file to 28-30gb....

my rig only has 4gb deault ram with a 16gb virtual memory as soon as i increased the virtual mem to 24-32gb = no more crashes 

Thanks for bringing this to my intention.. Ive tried alexis with cuda 7.5 for me 8.0 was faster i will re test tho

Regards
#nemo

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

CryptoLearner

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:14:38 PM

Alexis CC-MINER CUDA 7.5
Code:

Alexis CC-MINER CUDA 8.0
Code:

thanks yes i was having the same issue on my 1070x5 rig.. i should of mentioned this before, if you have multiple card rig you need to increase you virtual memory/swap file to 28-30gb....

my rig only has 4gb deault ram with a 16gb virtual memory as soon as i increased the virtual mem to 24-32gb = no more crashes  

Thanks for bringing this to my intention.. Ive tried alexis with cuda 7.5 for me 8.0 was faster i will re test tho

Regards
#nemo

Yeah i also encountered this issue, but even with amped up virtual memory (even 64GB with starting 32GB) i can't get it stable without revising OC/intensity a bit Smiley, it's also possible with a 6x card rig to have to tweak more to achieve stability.
Kompik

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:52:39 PM

I also had the issue with virtual memory, but after that no crashes on 6x1070 rigs at all. How does the script evaluate that some other algo is more profitable ATM?

minerx117 (OP)

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:59:14 PM

Alexis CC-MINER CUDA 7.5
Code:

Alexis CC-MINER CUDA 8.0
Code:

Regards
#nemo

Yeah i also encountered this issue, but even with amped up virtual memory (even 64GB with starting 32GB) i can't get it stable without revising OC/intensity a bit Smiley, it's also possible with a 6x card rig to have to tweak more to achieve stability.

i can add a intensity command in the script ill look into it..   atm i think deault intensity for sib(x11-ghost) is 22...   my rig is 1070x5 default clocks no OC.. and it has been running for over 48hours straight now without a crash with 32gb virtual mem, its the rig im using to test this miner  

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

CryptoLearner

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:39:25 AM

Alexis CC-MINER CUDA 7.5
Code:

Alexis CC-MINER CUDA 8.0
Code:

Regards
#nemo

i can add a intensity command in the script ill look into it..   atm i think deault intensity for sib(x11-ghost) is 22...   my rig is 1070x5 default clocks no OC.. and it has been running for over 48hours straight now without a crash with 32gb virtual mem, its the rig im using to test this miner  

Yup without OC it's stable, but when you OC if you use the same OC you use on other algos, it's not stable, i had to apply a specific profile to get it stable, this algo is really different than the others.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

How does the script evaluate that some other algo is more profitable ATM?

The pool does it via sending a que; in the form of a stratum disconnect.  Kind-of ingenious.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
minerx117 (OP)

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:48:27 PM

How does the script evaluate that some other algo is more profitable ATM?

The pool does it via sending a que; in the form of a stratum disconnect.  Kind-of ingenious.

thanks

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
minerx117 (OP)

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:24:44 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 10:40:48 PM by minerx117

NEMOSMINER is made up of multiple versions of open source ccminer's including alex78, sp-mod, djm34,  tpruvot please support these devs

this is version 1.5 and has 17 different algorithms enabled (groestl,myr-gr,c11,sib-x11ghost,decred,blakecoin,lbry,lyra2v2,neoscrypt,nist5,skein,x11evo,x13,x14,x15,x17,blake2s,)  

auto switches to the most profitable algo/coin

very easy setup: (big improvements to the script only need to change btc address once now instead of 11 times) :  )

step 1. edit the nemosminerv1.5.bat (change my btcaddress to yours and set the number or cards to use default DEV=0 (1card)  eg: DEV=0,1,2,3,4 (5card rig)

Code:
ADDY=19iNwpkQEtjoDTz4sP5EKMJHvF6smZxqhR
SET DEV=0

step 2. run nemosminerv1.5.bat

this version is setup for the nvidia 1050ti and 1070 but can be easily adjusted to suit other cards just change the speed settings after the -p command. (speed is in mhs except for blake & decred algo's which are ghs)
tested on windows 10 64bit pc with single 1050ti,  and on 1070 x 5 rig running windows 7 64bit

hope this helps some people, i will keep it up to date with new profitable algos and the latest ccminer releases

nemosminer ZPOOL nvidia miner v1.5      https://mega.nz/#F!kA9kwRjb!p5UzpnZ-sYbp7cNYvYQbTw

md5 checksum:  2498e8040b61cd92eb50c6a3f5784a70

this is free project feel free to donate be much appreciated: 19iNwpkQEtjoDTz4sP5EKMJHvF6smZxqhR  (please support the devs of ccminer with out them no1 would be mining on nvidia gpus)

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 10:42:44 PM

thanks for releasing the source of your miner as ccminer licensing requires (or at least some of its component...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Kompik

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:07:28 PM

Thanks for the miner, is there a possibility to add equihash also?

minerx117 (OP)

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:13:59 PM

thanks for releasing the source of your miner as ccminer licensing requires (or at least some of its component...)

sorry i will add them to the front page asap

ccminer's used in nemosminerv1.5  source code:

sp mod: https://github.com/sp-hash/ccminer
djm34: much appreciated https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015
tpruvot: https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer
alex78:  https://mega.nz/#F!YR9UHQ6Y!Bjib6RAH5G5kITrOPt8SEg

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: