Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin?  (Read 7742 times)
njnvvmjp

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

The most unpleasant thing about bitcoin was the rate of bitcoin transfer, sometimes a big delay, and last month I picked up bitcoin at an exchange for more than 12 hours.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

The most frustrating issue about using Bitcoin to me is the higher charges for transfer from one wallet to another. I feel very bad paying $2 for transfer charges
wonderfulvn

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

I guess I like everyone else, What the hell? They have completed all success so I do not know what the heck is with the sudden increase of almost double the amount.
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

In general, there's nothing to bother me. But it could have been better if we never paid the transaction fee. But we still charge transaction fees that are very low compared to existing payment systems.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?

For me, it is the unstable/unpredictable price of bitcoin. You can’t help but to have doubts whether to sell it right away or wait for the value to increase. It is difficult to make decisions but still, every time you sell, you learn lessons from it and it helps you to make decisions that is much wiser than before.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

For me, it is the unstable/unpredictable price of bitcoin. You can’t help but to have doubts whether to sell it right away or wait for the value to increase. It is difficult to make decisions but still, every time you sell, you learn lessons from it and it helps you to make decisions that is much wiser than before.

Yup i agree . that is also my main frustration about using a bitcoin . and for sure almost all the people that uses a bitcoin do also consider it as a major frustration .  however  , we should still be thankful because of volatility or unstableness of its value we can still be able to buy and sell our bitcoin to our desired price .

Another thing that frustrates me about using a bitcoin is that bitcoin doesnt accepted on local shops offline . some  other payments are now accepted on our town but cryptos such as bitcoin are not still recognize .
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

Until now I am very happy to use bitcoin, either when I sell or buy bitcoin, there is no serious problem I need to fear bitcoin, but indeed if possible in the process of bitcoin transactions should be more refined about the speed of the transaction, so as not to too long we wait for the transaction process is complete.

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:32:04 PM

There is nothing to be irritated of because its part of investing. I can say that maybe someday the transaction will be better than now because some of you is complaining about it. It can be fixed . They can fixed it as soon as possible and make the process of bitcoin transaction faster than ever.

Chupacabras

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

Well, I'm very frustrated with btc last days, I'm paying 0.0005 fee (around 0,5usd) for a 24usd transaction and still need to wait around 6~8hours everyday...

I know what you feel. I chose the same problem about waiting for transaction time. In real time it is too long to wait every time you are doing transaction.
esteam004@gmail.com

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:43:36 AM

What I find most annoying about is the speed and cost of Bitcoin. It's too bad for the coin that was born after that
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:03:31 AM

What I find most annoying about is the speed and cost of Bitcoin. It's too bad for the coin that was born after that

Someohow this frustates everyone, it's price changes and cannot be predicted, however we all know already how is it going to work, we're aware about its natue, so this time let's not think of any regrets yet, just be patient.
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:10:54 AM

As of now the thing that frustrates me when I need or want to use my bitcoin for a certain transaction is that there are only very few merchants and stores that accepts bitcoin as a payment. And most of these firms are not within my country. This is also the reason why I am very happy with those news when a company open up there firm and accepts bitcoin and crypto currency as a payment. Kinda frustrating when you have a means to buy it but merchabt would not allow the kind of payment you have.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

Traders who want to devalue the worth of bitcoin thinking if the price declines, it'll immediately shoot back up again despite the loss of confidence in bitcoin's stability that comes with devaluation.

They make it hard to hold btc over the long term.

Dont get  frustrate. Stay calm, educate yourself and watch the market until you feel comfortable enough to buy at whatever the price is then.
 Don't view Bitcoin as a asset / invest like a stock. It's a currency, thread it as one. Use it as your second currency by using Bitcoin debit cards or to pay directly whenever possible.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:22:34 AM

Bitcoin is one of my favorites as it has got almost all the good packages a cryptocurrency needs to serve its users yet Bitcoin seems to have a glitch in its transaction speed because of the huge number of transactions made within a second, several Blocks are created and transactions needs to be queued.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

Waiting is an activity that is very boring and sometimes irritates me, that's what happens when doing bitcoin transactions. My hope someday bitcoin can improve its service for better, especially in the process of bitcoin transactions, so not too long someone waiting for confirmation when doing bitcoin transactions, both when selling and buying and also shopping using bitcoin.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

Sometimes it takes me a longer time before by Bitcoins are received or sent. But this is just a minor problem I can easily dismiss. My transactions are not that urgent. But this could actually become a bigger problem when someone experiences the same while a longer queue is waiting. This might hamper the smooth business transactions. Another frustration is the limited shops where Bitcoin could be spent.
stewert

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:22:23 AM

At the time of the transaction, either when selling or buying. But constrained by the slow service. It pisses me off. Long wait. Boring.
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

The  most frustrating for me is the confirmation period. I hope they will improve this in future.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:11:28 AM

The speed of transaction is of the reason why users are getting frustrated when using bitcoin. It pisses them off because they have to wait longer. And also the price that cannot be predicted . We hate it when we think its time to sell our coins but the price get down . Well stay calm everyone and educate yourself it part of investing in bitcoin , i know that it can be fixed someday

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

I got frustrated mostly when using bitcoin at point of reaching a price agreement between me and an agent after conclusion in the agreed price   whenever I wanted to exchange some btc to fiat by the time the transaction is completed the sudden drop in the price in btc means I will earn a fewer amount of fiat compared to the agreed price with the buyer thus disrupting my budget its very annoying a times I had to accept it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: