Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin?  (Read 7742 times)
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:45:29 AM

The most frustrating and annoying time of using Bitcoin was when I bought Bitcoin from someone with a very urgent need and the transaction took 2days to confirm because of the low transaction fee which was used then and other wallet was charging high but blockchain charged low and takes time to confirm and also when I wanted to send some bitcoin to some of my friends with hope of sharing it equally but realized that my first transaction fee charged was over $100 for just $450 in December 2017 period, I had to sent all with the high fee cause I have no choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:46:25 AM

Bitcoin usage has never been frustrating to me ever since i got to know about Bitcoin. With the Bitcoin transaction speed, i understand with the numerous Blocks created within every second, it takes quite some time to mine and move across each Block. Aside this, Bitcoin is really essential and offers a lot of financial satisfaction to its users.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:46:32 AM

While buying or selling , I hate the fact that I need to use exchanges that asks us for personal info and If I decide to trade with individuals the process is simply not fast enough , hopefully BitSquare.io will solve this issue in the future and when using bitcoin , I guess I'm like everybody else , the confirmation times are just annoying but that's something else that could be solved with Lightning network.

We have the same problem. If we always trade to a person and do not undergo in a trade market, scamming is prominent to us. I prefer to give my personal info but in fact I do not want to do it. I just forced my self to give my data because I do not have any friends in personal who want to trade BTC.

I like the concept of lightning networks and probably it will help us to have an efficient way of trading.
hoamoclan

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:51:10 AM

Up to now, I am really satisfied with bitcoin. There is nothing frustrated me. We must see that there are a lot of earnings that bitcoin brings to us
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

The confirmation time is the only thing that frustrates me when i am using bitcoin because bitcoin is such a great currency but the confirmation time is not that instant or short enough for me to wait. Some of the transaction that i experience with bitcoin takes at least 1 hour before it gets confirmation which is not a good time frame for me to wait.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:28:22 AM

While buying or selling , I hate the fact that I need to use exchanges that asks us for personal info and If I decide to trade with individuals the process is simply not fast enough , hopefully BitSquare.io will solve this issue in the future and when using bitcoin , I guess I'm like everybody else , the confirmation times are just annoying but that's something else that could be solved with Lightning network.

We have the same problem. If we always trade to a person and do not undergo in a trade market, scamming is prominent to us. I prefer to give my personal info but in fact I do not want to do it. I just forced my self to give my data because I do not have any friends in personal who want to trade BTC.

I like the concept of lightning networks and probably it will help us to have an efficient way of trading.
What frustrates me would be its volatility, but I know it has been its nature and acceptance is the only way to solve it. In addition, scalability is what I considered as the other worrying and frustrating factor. The way it is designed, there is a limit to the speed and number of transactions it can process at a time which has hindered the widespread adoption of digital currencies.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:19:16 PM

As of now,  i am more fine with btc but i wanted to see a higher price once again just like when the price was at $20,000. I wanted to see it this year,  if it is possible.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?
Same sentiments as others. Exchanges that ask for personal details which go against anonymity and transaction fees that seems to get higher and higher lately. But of course, we cannot do away with these right? So all we can do really is accept and follow if we want to get the most from our investment.

Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

As of now,  i am more fine with btc but i wanted to see a higher price once again just like when the price was at $20,000. I wanted to see it this year,  if it is possible.
I never feel frustrated with bitcoin, at times when I Compare the price of bitcoin as well other digital currencies with its peak value it makes me get frustrated. Because by that time I had good number of holding and I missed the chance expecting larger growth. Now little by little everything has got over with very small funds in the wallet.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:36:01 PM

The most frustrating thing is when the delivery process is not immediately confirmed. Sometimes I worry about sending to the wrong address so I double-check it again. In addition, sometimes transaction fees are also quite frustrating.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:40:37 PM

I think I have never felt that annoying thing while using bitcoin. But sometimes I feel that I'm wrong not to buy bitcoin when a rise is happening. Maybe that's often a problem bitcoin users I think. So do not think about it.

Liza Soberano

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?

For me, I feel frustrated in bitcoin when the profit or the salary that I will take in campaign here in the forum is low, because of bitcoin's volatility. Many people other than me, experience a frustration when they buy bitcoin and the price continue to go down. It is hard for us to see that our money instead of gaining more money it loses more, and that makes many people frustrated. I think it will never be fixed the bitcoin's volatility exept that it will be held and ruled by the government.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:18:19 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 03:27:39 AM by pushups44

The most frustrating thing is the 10 minute block times and having to wait for confirmations when transacting in bitcoin, but I believe the Lightning Network with instant confirmations will solve this problem, allowing bitcoin to be used for micropayments once again.
doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:52:49 AM

I was happy with everything. I didn't notice any annoying moments when using. The only thing would be good if they removed the Commission.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:06:32 AM

The most frustrating thing is the 10 minute block times and having to wait for confirmations when transaction in bitcoin, but I believe the Lighning Network with instant confirmations will solve this problem, allowing bitcoin to be used for micropayments once again.
I think that the lightning network is already implemented with bitcoin and because of the crowded blockchain of bitcoin and since it has a lot of people in its growth then it is still making the waiting of confirmation longer compare to the other cryptocurrency that it just takes at least 2 minutes before it gets a confirmation.
Cahndeso

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:10:13 AM

The most annoying thing is if I send bitcoin but the transaction is already solid and I have to wait for several hours to confirm. Haha we have to be patient for that

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

The most frustrating thing is the 10 minute block times and having to wait for confirmations when transaction in bitcoin, but I believe the Lighning Network with instant confirmations will solve this problem, allowing bitcoin to be used for micropayments once again.

I think right now, we don't have to wait for a long time to see the transaction is complete or get confirmations because as far as I see, it only needs the short time to complete the transaction. I don't have any problem with the transaction and so far, my transaction was going smoothly and it's no need a long time to complete. maybe when you make the transaction, the network is overload and I think this is normal because I am sure that in the next minutes, everything will be normal again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

The same for me I hate to give my personal information to the exchanges, and on the same level I don't like that there are so many exchanges that are trading different tokens that I want to sell in exchange to Bitcoin.
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

Security. This is really a giant threat against the blockchain economy. Yeah, we, users have the responsibility to take and make sure we impose reasonable security measures over our assets, but look at how exchanges are being hacked. If that can happen to 'huge' entities, what about us individuals? Right? Risk averse people are thinking about it and keep away themselves from bitcoin because of these risks.
Markettoken

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

In my opinion i frustrates most when using bitcoin is so many hacker in bitcoin that is very make me angry and I hate to give my personal information to the exchanges, and on the same level when i sell or buy i don't like that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: