Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin?  (Read 7756 times)
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:20:12 AM

When I sell bitcoins, I understand that in a few years they will cost several times more. But this is not a problem, because we live now, so we must now use our assets.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:29:56 AM

What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?
One of the things that frustrates me with Bitcoin is how the price can rise after selling your coins at a certain lower price. It appears that the market was waiting for you to sell at that price.
However, all transactions i've made with Bitcoins were smooth and successful without encountering any difficulties.
raging-creeper

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:35:11 AM

I guess its the wait time however that seems to have gone away.  The transaction fees are also much cheaper now than they were last year so all in all I love Bitcoin.  I just would like to see more merchants accepting it. 

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:37:39 AM

Since I know bitcoin, bitcoin changes my life. With Bitcoin, I get extra income. Hopefully bitcoin is always there and will not become extinct because bitcoin really helps everyone
There's really one thing that frustrates me the most here in bitcoin and that is when the price is under value. I think most of us really hate that to happen and we don't wish to experience that event. The moment that the price is so low it really makes me frustrated because I know that all of us will be affected in a bad way.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:44:32 AM

the most furstating moment is when i sell my coin and 1 hour later or one day later the price of that coin is increasing sharply and second is after i buy some coin for investing 1 hour later the price of that coin is dump and dropping

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:56:56 AM

I think everyone would agree that among the frustrations encountered by bitcoin users is the amount of time for transactions to be confirmed.

On an average, it takes around 10 minutes to confirm a block. And as researchers found it, a small transaction will need atleast 1 confirmation to push through and larger transactions might need atleast 6. And with the average 10 minutes to confirm a block, a 6 block confirmation will take about an hour.

And there are times when that one hour takes up to 2 hours when transactions peak the network. The waiting time is absolutely frustrating specially on something digital in nature since we all have this concept of anything digital is relatively quick, fast and instant.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:57:48 AM

My experience has been great. Well, except for those two things below:

2 Things.

1. Confirmation anxiety. Will it confirm in the next block. Why has it taken 30 minutes and there is no block yet! ( I understand that difficulty can only make blocks appear on average every ten minutes and not make miners find the next block in exactly 600 seconds)

2. The user interface could be a lot better. I think it has actually improved. But I want to be able to have some help in calculating the fee. Since bitcoin core already does this to an extent I'll put this at number 2

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
masterflexy01

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

one of thing that frustrates me is the fluctuation in price and when you sell, the next moment, you find out the price as risen up. 
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:54:44 AM

It's always the transaction time for me. I would be glad if people decided to shift to another altcoin that can handle this problem well. I really don't think it will be fixed and it is going to be a huge hindrance to achieve adoption because everyone's time is precious and they cannot afford to waste just to wait for hours for the transaction to be completed.
tokilaka

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

There are a few things that make me rather frustrated when using high fees as long as the exchange is fast and smooth but in case of high costs but turtles as confirmed at that time That's another story. This has been the problem since that time and the blockchain step by step was much congested and mineworkers are getting irregular in the light of the fact that it is not so much that beneficial anymore. Slowly hoping for bitcoin can be further improved
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

The only thing that frustrate me most is the amount of fee I have to pay for a transaction. Like for example. Large exchanges charge so much fee that we can't withdraw a small amount. Next is when I am buying things online. Fee eats most of my money for buying things which is frustrating.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?

Right now, I am frustating on confirmation transaction. Not like several months ago, bitcoin transaction right now need more time than before. I am transfering my bitcoin to exchanger wallet need more 8 hours. Hopely this problem can be fixed
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

Since I know bitcoin, bitcoin changes my life. With Bitcoin, I get extra income. Hopefully bitcoin is always there and will not become extinct because bitcoin really helps everyone
bitcoin is digital money. how can we master it well or in a good way we will benefit that is undoubtedly we will get rich suddenly. bitcoin also helps my life. I hope bitcoin will always be there.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

sometimes it take sometimes of waiting due to heavy traffic in transaction but somehow it will overcome my frustration when it pump successdully traded. But hoping sooner or later that the developher blockchain technology will discover the easiest way to fastened the quick confirmation by means of adding manpower to their technology.
TiffanyYoung94

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

May be the turmoil of the Bitcoin market. There are many terms about Blockchain technology, which makes it difficult for me.
Queen83

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

I never felt frustrated with bitcoin during the time to use it. I found bitcoin to be profitable in all forms compared to bankers. but the most frustrating thing was when the confirmation time was on some transactions ...
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

The thing that surprised me the most when bitcoin prices soared. At that time I did not have a bitcoin a dime, there I felt annoyed that it had seen it last time when the price was still low. But there I think that the price of bitcoin nobody knows and I'm sure many people's out there experience the same thing.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

There is nothing to cause frustration. In bitcoin investments, I always felt satisfied, even while investing a very large amount because the purchases and sales are secured and we need nothing better than this. Loses are the important aspect of every investment but in bitcoin case, some people are less strategic but they have the greed to get more profit and hence their investments are no longer survived. These losses can be minimized by doing a bit research on bitcoin's history.
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

the horrendous thing I experienced at this time was buying, because I saw many people trying to have bitcoin at the current price. they prepare everything for their future investment. of course this is shocking to many people
kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

Based on my trip and I am sure most of the human beings right here would agree with me, the things that annoys me and most of us in Bitcoin mainly would be its very lengthy transaction turn around time plus the excessive transaction fees.This is why one should not made a careless decision on bitcoin trading and one must fix his/her mind on the possible transaction for it will not create a great loss in the near future due to poor decision making on trading bitcoin. ANd it is more better to hold crypto than trading it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: