Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin?  (Read 7756 times)
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:33:02 AM

What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?

I think the most problem when you using bitcoin is not when you buy or sell it.
It is when you use it to send your btc to other wallet address. The transaction can take your time.
This is because the blocktime of bitcoin is slow.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

What puts me off when using bitcoin is the delay in transaction confirmation.
You know,  having to wait for days most at times for my transaction to be confirmed.
I think the confirmation will not be that long at this time, unless you insist on using a very cheap fee under the standard fee, of course you will receive your transaction within a few days, if you want to get a quick confirmation then use a default fee or more, then you will get fast transaction

this is always progressive according to the transaction traffic that occurs. but since the beginning of the year there is rarely a delay of more than 24 hours, at least I did not experience it, maybe the transaction nominal is too large and uses a standard fee, this occurs when transactions occur between markets because the wallet used by the exchange follows the queue of many users.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

You know,  having to wait for days most at times for my transaction to be confirmed.
I think the confirmation will not be that long at this time, unless you insist on using a very cheap fee under the standard fee, of course you will receive your transaction within a few days, if you want to get a quick confirmation then use a default fee or more, then you will get fast transaction

this is always progressive according to the transaction traffic that occurs. but since the beginning of the year there is rarely a delay of more than 24 hours, at least I did not experience it, maybe the transaction nominal is too large and uses a standard fee, this occurs when transactions occur between markets because the wallet used by the exchange follows the queue of many users.

What frustrates me most when using bitcoin is its frequent price fluctuations. Price downfall is very high while price increase is minimal. I have to patiently wait for the price to become satisfactory for me to be able to earn a good to high income.

jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

maybe the common problem that investors often complain about is the problem of transaction costs and falling prices and many investors are panicking and confused about the situation
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

So far I have not experienced any problems and annoyances in using bitcoin, as I just buy it and keep it in my wallet.
vainnew

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:55:01 AM

What frustrates me when using Bitcoin is while buying and selling, it can happen when I selling price goes up and sometimes price fall down after I have bought it. Moreover the transaction confirmation time is make me frustrates too when using Bitcoin, because it needs to be some delay in order for the payments to be confirmed and i know that, but the time it takes to confirm the transactions are very inconsistent. So that this frustrates me when using bitcoin.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:17:47 AM

in my opinion the horrendous thing about bitcoin is when we transact and get lots of profits and horrendous cyberspace, the price of bitcoin can be high with a fast time.
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:13:58 AM

The sudden fluctuation in bitcoin price really frustrates me. You might be having bitcoin at valued at a certain price and the moment you make up your mind to sell, you realize that there is a dip in bitcoin value. How frustrating!!
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:25:49 AM

For me, the most annoying thing I face every time I buy bitcoin is KYC and AML procedures. The procedure KYC and AML on the Bitcoin exchanges take a lot of time. When I went to the exchange and bought, I found the whole KYC and AML process too complicated.
For me, whenever I am seeing people screaming when the market gets complicated too, whenever the market becomes down due to somethings, and they can't even control it, that is why for me it really frustrates me because they used to be like that without realizing and searching for a possible reason.
Do not follow what people panic because it will only bring you the wrong choice. I know many people panic will also give you psychic influence. but keep doing your own calculations don't do something because you follow those who panic
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

I'm a bit dissatisfied that BTC does not become a currency but a holding asset. I used to be that guy who would debate BTC/Crypto whenever someone said it was a fad or bubble. It wasnt at that time (or so I felt).

BTC was supposed to be a currency and that was it's value. Most people I see today are using it as an investment vehicle, which is not what it is. Hence, when people realize this sooner or later, the market might crash because it is not what they think it is.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
RockerNun

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

Not all countries accept it. And I lost a lot. It is frustrating to wait to be processed even to get a confirmation at least when I plan to buy some altcoins and blockchain really slowly.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

actually it doesn't matter if you are a long-term investor because a long period of time usually has a small risk of loss, therefore the point above you mentioned will be slightly reduced, different for those of you who are short-term investors maybe this will be a big problem . I myself, a long-term investor rarely experiences problems that you mentioned above hehe Smiley
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:39:58 AM

when bitcoin prices continue to fall in a period that is a little longer than usual and the price increases little by little. yes bitcoin will return to its original state but this requires a little longer time
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:28:06 AM

It is when you use it to send your btc to other wallet address. The transaction can take your time.
then you use a higher fee dude, then your transaction will be much faster, but a new problem arises that is an expensive fee, everyone experiences this old problems this fee sometimes takes hours to confirm if you only use a small fee, yeah it sometimes makes you frustrating
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

The sudden fluctuation in bitcoin price really frustrates me. You might be having bitcoin at valued at a certain price and the moment you make up your mind to sell, you realize that there is a dip in bitcoin value. How frustrating!!

It does not just make you frustrated, but this is happening to many people's too because they don't think that this is happening, but this is what we see right now. But I hope that you can control your emotion especially if bitcoin price is going to go down again and you can keep holding your bitcoin until the price can increased in high price. I think the fluctuating will continue in this month, but we can hope that the price can bounce up to the higher price although it's not too big.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:47:26 PM

You have to be extremely careful to send Bitcoin to the right address otherwise you will simply lose everything. This is probably the thing that frustrates me most of all.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

What really bothers me is being forced to register to an exchange that requires all my personal infos. I know that bitcoin are not 100% anonymous but in this way they are 100% traceable, and I don't like, it's against bitcoin philosophy.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:58:27 PM

Yes, the amount you spent on the gas will give varying results. Filling the transaction with less would mean a slow travel. A standard gas fill gets your transaction travel time on the norms. And giving it more than the standard will get your transaction to reach its destination much faster, sort of a special 1st class travel with traffic lights all green.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:49:03 AM

So far I have not experienced any problems and annoyances in using bitcoin, as I just buy it and keep it in my wallet.
indeed from a storage point of view, there is no problem. the problem is when the price has decreased and has put capital into automatic bitcoin the value of bitcoin savings is reduced. the market goes up and down the strategy that is used is trading to get money.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Most of all I like the fact that bitcoin is not accepted in my country. Therefore, I have to use special services to bypass this ban. I'm really waiting for bitcoin to be completely legal all over the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: