Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:38:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Proof of Stake 25%] Ganjacoin -x11 ALGO Mining till block 10000  (Read 35769 times)
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 11:14:55 PM

You can now vote for GanjaCoin on Livecoin.net

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=GanjaCoin

working on poloinex

Voted #1 on livecoin Smiley

Livecoin ? I have never heard of them. I had a look though. How difficult is it to get in ?
There should be bounty for this ^^

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 12:48:20 AM

News update for VIP package

Free samples for the first 100 VIP members

The First 100 Users to purchase VIP gets 1 free gram sample + free shipping. Before buying VIP please contact support @ officalganjacoin@gmail.com to make sure we can ship to you. if you are in the USA no need to contact support we will ship anywhere in USA

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:19:11 AM

working on poloinex

Livecoin ? I have never heard of them. I had a look though. How difficult is it to get in ?

Livecoin is one of having top volume exchange if not next to cryptopia and bittrex. but it is much better to the present exchange that 420g is involved with;
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 01:28:05 PM

working on poloinex

Livecoin is one of having top volume exchange if not next to cryptopia and bittrex. but it is much better to the present exchange that 420g is involved with;

yes we are working on Poloinex Livecoin and cryptopia i understand we are not on high volume exchanges yet but we will be soon

decentralizd

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:40:38 PM

Interesting coin...

DECENTRALIZE IT ALL!
decentralizd

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:13:32 PM

Whats up with bittrex?

DECENTRALIZE IT ALL!
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:24:29 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 06:37:59 PM by ganjaman

Whats up with bittrex?
doing our best to get listed on all high volume exchanges.

also fixed slack channel join us today

https://ganjacoin.herokuapp.com

auto invites

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 01:50:45 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 04:44:25 AM by ganjaman

The First 100 Users to purchase VIP gets 1 free gram sample + free shipping. Before buying VIP please contact support @ officalganjacoin@gmail.com to make sure we can ship to you. if you are in the USA no need to contact support we will ship anywhere in USA ......95 spots left

http://bitcoinmafia.com/bounties/ganja-coin-420g-bounties/

kuky004

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:18:40 AM

The First 100 Users to purchase VIP gets 1 free gram sample + free shipping. Before buying VIP please contact support @ officalganjacoin@gmail.com to make sure we can ship to you. if you are in the USA no need to contact support we will ship anywhere in USA ......95 spots left

http://bitcoinmafia.com/bounties/ganja-coin-420g-bounties/

Thank you DEV   Grin
lokomotive

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:22:25 AM

Really happy about recent price rise. Waiting for more developments.

Good work dev
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 12:32:41 AM

Ganja Garden uploaded head over to www.ganjacoinpro.com click ganjagarden to see only half our grow operation. As we continue to grow i will be uploading more photos to the Ganja Garden section on our site :-)

also we need some feedback on what the users would like to see added to the coin? i could spend all day coding what i think the users want but i rather spend all day coding what you really want to see in a coin .

any suggestions?

OGBabeh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:19:26 AM

Hey Dev, can you please clarify a few things?

You say you are growing over 50 plants in a warehouse - are you a commercially licensed cultivator? Also you also say you will post marijuana to any state in the US, despite the fact this is clearly illegal in most states...

The latter statement leads to me believe you are not a commercially licensed cultivator as no above board company would risk losing their license.

So you're honestly running an illegal grow and distribution operation and posting about it on a public forum?

Huh

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 02:28:43 AM

Hey Dev, can you please clarify a few things?

You say you are growing over 50 plants in a warehouse - are you a commercially licensed cultivator? Also you also say you will post marijuana to any state in the US, despite the fact this is clearly illegal in most states...

The latter statement leads to me believe you are not a commercially licensed cultivator as no above board company would risk losing their license.

So you're honestly running an illegal grow and distribution operation and posting about it on a public forum?

Huh

Nope in my state i have no set limits on amount of plants i can grow. I am a license caregiver and allow to have all plants i grow , i know the laws are strict in some states this is why we will not be shipping to everyone only where Marijuana is legal in those states.. As the marijuana laws change we will be the first one in the door to take on the market.

as of right now this is the way we are going, if things change in the future we will sure change it and back the coin with something else but we will not stop the GanjaCoin project at all .

OGBabeh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:01:57 AM

So you're no longer shipping anywhere in the USA? " if you are in the USA no need to contact support we will ship anywhere in USA "

Re: growth - Fair enough I note lots of states appear to allow unrestricted medical cultivation.

Though even if you're posting to people with legitimate medical conditions / recreational users in states that allow medical sale / recreational use, it's all a bit sketchy ... if your parcel crosses through a state where transportation, sale etc is illegal you've broken local state law, not to mention a whole bunch of federal ones.

Be careful. Do this above board and you will be incredibly successful, cut corners and you could land yourself in a federal prison!
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 04:13:21 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 04:30:28 AM by ganjaman

So you're no longer shipping anywhere in the USA? " if you are in the USA no need to contact support we will ship anywhere in USA "

Re: growth - Fair enough I note lots of states appear to allow unrestricted medical cultivation.

Though even if you're posting to people with legitimate medical conditions / recreational users in states that allow medical sale / recreational use, it's all a bit sketchy ... if your parcel crosses through a state where transportation, sale etc is illegal you've broken local state law, not to mention a whole bunch of federal ones.

Be careful. Do this above board and you will be incredibly successful, cut corners and you could land yourself in a federal prison!

no to the shipping anywhere in usa. We haven't updated the store since there hasn't been much sales. The long term goal is to be able to get there but since there hasnt been much success with it so far there is no reason to risk the coin or anyone's future. We will look to back to coin with something = value  that wont cause such issues until sales become legal across state lines.

Thanks for your input

UPDATE ANN FOR THE USERS:
We were testing the waters with 1 Ganjacoin = 1 Gram although we really do keep our word and sent out orders we will no longer accept more orders for this guarantee , we are looking to bring you  another backed item that all users will be able to get in on and not just where its legal.

we hope you will continue with ganjacoin and we look forward to bring new developments in the future .

Everything else in the store will remain in the store, the only products that are being removed is the bud product in the vip store. We will keep the VIP section and bring you something we hope you all will enjoy.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 06:15:17 PM

STORE UPDATES:
Products being added such as grinders, pipes, bongs also HIGH BOX will have full details on whats inside more pictures of product being uploaded

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 10:10:06 PM

working on update so if site is down this is why

decentralizd

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:31:34 AM

Any exchange news? Need to work on this volume lol

DECENTRALIZE IT ALL!
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 01:36:31 AM

as of right now we are waiting for poloinex and bittrex. we are on the voting stages  on livecoin.net and poswallet.com im doing what i can as a dev but with no support from the community there is only so much i can do

decentralizd

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:46:49 AM

as of right now we are waiting for poloinex and bittrex. we are on the voting stages  on livecoin.net and poswallet.com im doing what i can as a dev but with no support from the community there is only so much i can do

you gotta get people excited! :p

and ty

DECENTRALIZE IT ALL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: