Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Proof of Stake 25%] Ganjacoin -x11 ALGO Mining till block 10000  (Read 35769 times)
rotors

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:40:58 PM

good for you dev
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:23:58 AM

waiting Ganja Coin @5 satoshi come back

dont wait too long i see small pull backs to 300 sat area
I will wait

up to you :-)

Less than 10000sat I will not sell my coin coins Grin
Cheesy Are you believe this coin go 10k? Fake ups on this coin Dev only putting and buying his own coins

ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 01:16:06 PM

lol im buying on coinexchange.io which they have fees why would i buy my own coins i would be spending double the fees to list it and to buy it? Do people think before they post or just word splat whatever comes to their mind? ... im sorry that your that mad but i can assure you im only buying coins from other dumpers that are dumping them cheap no need to buy my own coin lol....

but thanks for the laugh

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
yavuzc78

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

lol im buying on coinexchange.io which they have fees why would i buy my own coins i would be spending double the fees to list it and to buy it? Do people think before they post or just word splat whatever comes to their mind? ... im sorry that your that mad but i can assure you im only buying coins from other dumpers that are dumping them cheap no need to buy my own coin lol....

but thanks for the laugh
DEV only you dumping this coin

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 01:14:24 PM

but thanks for the laugh
why would i dump my coins? seriously like please think before you type. There is WAY more money to be made down the road then dumping my coins for what 500 dollars ? i make more than  that in a day  .  anyways  more updates coming today !

yavuzc78

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:26:21 PM

but thanks for the laugh
why would i dump my coins? seriously like please think before you type. There is WAY more money to be made down the road then dumping my coins for what 500 dollars ? i make more than  that in a day  .  anyways  more updates coming today !
Because you want buy cheap coins from other users

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

but thanks for the laugh
why would i dump my coins? seriously like please think before you type. There is WAY more money to be made down the road then dumping my coins for what 500 dollars ? i make more than  that in a day  .  anyways  more updates coming today !
Because you want buy cheap coins from other users

i would still be losing money dumping them since the buy orders are at 300sat and sell orders are at 600 sat? like really do you trade at all in the market exchange? dont get mad that im collecting coins cheap. i know what the value of the coin. im sorry you dont see it. so if i have to buy coins at 600 sat i will throw those bad girls in my wallet to stake at 25%. as a DEV that last thing i want to see is my coin value down . 

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 04:41:40 PM

New TV/Game box added to products.

we are working on new functional wallets that will have block explorer, ,general store/ vip store  ,dice game with optional betting amount built in also we are going to try to implant a chat room right in the wallet these are the next updates to look forward too.

There are also more updates on our forums that we are still working on if you would like to see what they are head on over to our forums www.ganjacoinpro.com/forum

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 01:02:54 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 01:40:49 AM by ganjaman

new backing for GanjaCoin - 1 GanjaCoin will get you 1 feminized seed from our seed bank valued @ $20-$35 a coin for all VIP members! www.ganjacoinpro.com

All seeds are not 20$ so this will allow the coin value to move between 20$ and 35$ a coin .

Also we are looking to add on 1 dev. if you are interested please pm me.

We are at 100,000 blocks :-)

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 03:20:43 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 05:59:41 PM by ganjaman

Finally after hours and hours of building the library to compile the windows wallet we officially have updated our windows and linux wallets with our logo you can now download them both...

PLEASE BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD ANYTHING BACKUP YOUR wallet.dat FILE make it a ZIP then load the new wallet .. This will ensure if there are any errors you will not lose your coins

WINDOWS WALLET
http://www.ganjacoinpro.com/downloads/windowswalletganjacoin.rar

LINUX WALLET
http://www.ganjacoinpro.com/downloads/linuxwallet.rar

now that we are able to compile both wallets we can now work on the features of the wallets STAY TUNED

kuky004

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:45:32 PM

Cheesy Keep development, there will be more and more people like 420G
lokomotive

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:43:26 AM

Ganja to the MOOON!
yavuzc78

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:50:21 PM

Ganja to the MOOON!
Dead

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 02:18:51 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 04:23:42 PM by ganjaman

lol far from dead :-) i was saving my reply for the new update coming but always haters coming to this thread :-)

Users do not take my silence as me not being here trust and believe i am working behind the scene to bring you a better wallet. Thank you for your support and stay tuned :-)

listed on
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ganjacoin/

kuky004

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:05:05 PM

DEV never give up their efforts Cheesy
decentralizd

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:38:01 AM

Just ignore the noobs and when the price booms after we get added to bittrex and get a new wallet they will come back and act like they never said nothin lol

DECENTRALIZE IT ALL!
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:42:36 AM

Ganjacoin now listed for voting on https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/. Please vote. I'm pretty sure I and Ganjaman will come up with some bounty for voters.
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 02:53:54 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 05:05:13 PM by ganjaman

New linux wallet has a new tab called Information Circle which includes News/Updates , Block explorer , GanjaChat, Daily Tips and Help Section all built into the wallet. We wanted to bring you a wallet where everything was in one place so you didnt have to go searching everywhere to stay updated with GanjaCoin. We have plans to upgrade the wallet again to have fully built in store , how to tutorials  on growing and taking care of a plant & advanced dice game! We hope this update brings convenience to all our ganja coin lovers and supporters!

download link-
http://www.ganjacoinpro.com/downloads/ganjacoin-qt-linux.zip

i am working on compiling the windows wallet as these new updates are not supported with mingw to cross compile it is a little bit harder to compile.

Bounty

Vote GanjaCoin on https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ and get 10 GanjaCoins for doing so after you vote please post your vote number and your wallet address and i will send you the coins :-) have a nice day

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 08:39:27 PM

https://www.change.org/p/bittrex-get-listed-on-bittrex?recruiter=542856728&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 12:06:28 AM

Vote # 15

QVZS9Qs5HcAyskc8ySsqTeR264aMaHD4Dz

Will do daily. Also I will start making some nice tweets for 420g.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: