Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46537 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:59:58 AM

No fixed income. Depends on market value.treading is also risky.If someones family depends on treading is most risky. cause sometimes people face huge lose.
Yes I agree with you basiccally there are no fixed income in trading because trading include unpredictible job
but we can make constant profit in trading although it will not be easy,
because we must have system trading that gives us active profit on every condition of price (up trend and down trend) this system trading just can be made by the traders them selves.
There is no fixed income with trading as the price fluctuations won't be the same every day. Depending upon the move users will be profited. At some situations placing a big profit margin affects the continued trading possibility, so it's a good earning source but stable earning is possible to some extent.
Yes there is no fixed income because of the price fluctuations and the market is not that controlled or being dictated because its always depend to the demand of the people and that demand dictate the price so in trading or any kind of trading, there is no fixed income but if you want fixed income then investment is what you need.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:59:18 PM

No fixed income. Depends on market value.treading is also risky.If someones family depends on treading is most risky. cause sometimes people face huge lose.
Yes I agree with you basiccally there are no fixed income in trading because trading include unpredictible job
but we can make constant profit in trading although it will not be easy,
because we must have system trading that gives us active profit on every condition of price (up trend and down trend) this system trading just can be made by the traders them selves.
There is no fixed income with trading as the price fluctuations won't be the same every day. Depending upon the move users will be profited. At some situations placing a big profit margin affects the continued trading possibility, so it's a good earning source but stable earning is possible to some extent.
Yes there is no fixed income because of the price fluctuations and the market is not that controlled or being dictated because its always depend to the demand of the people and that demand dictate the price so in trading or any kind of trading, there is no fixed income but if you want fixed income then investment is what you need.
in fact we can get fixed income from signature campaign,  signature campaign can give you a fixed amount of income, but from trading alt coin i thin no one can get fixed income, from there you will get raindum income some time you will get good amount of money while other time you will even fact lost, because that is the nature of trading and specially trading altcoin.

Activity: 331

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:18:03 AM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?
There is no actually fixed income in trading regardless if its is bitcoin related, foreign exchange related or stock exchange related. As long as you trade, everythng in market would be unpredictable since there is no accepted market that always grow up its value.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:31:35 AM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
There is no actually fixed income in trading regardless if its is bitcoin related, foreign exchange related or stock exchange related. As long as you trade, everythng in market would be unpredictable since there is no accepted market that always grow up its value.

Fixed income completely depends on you because if you have enough knowledge how altcoin trading works and by analyzing the market you can make the decent profit with the knowledge you have. You need to take care because some time is not possible to make money with your guessing because sometime bitcoin is in volatile condition. All other altcoin depends on the bitcoin only.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 11:49:48 AM

Fixed income completely depends on you because if you have enough knowledge how altcoin trading works and by analyzing the market you can make the decent profit with the knowledge you have. You need to take care because some time is not possible to make money with your guessing because sometime bitcoin is in volatile condition. All other altcoin depends on the bitcoin only.

Never seen some guy that makes fix income in tradings but the real say here is we can earn frequently and the money we can get their is undefined since coins movements are not precisely moving good everyday and sometimes they go stable for a while but we may have alternatives from another coin but im pretty sure that our earnings from it is not the same as we earn from the coin we monitored frequently. Fix income on trading is just a myth but if you act correctly then passive income well maybe came to us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

A lot of people can live with trade bitcoin and altcoin, unfortunately, they never show up just silent and humble. By the way, do you have trade strategy or want to make the first step on trade?.  Your post like no believe want you to have to win or maybe have loss fund on trade?. Just believe you can do it, make some practice and deal the risk, then you will know isn't worth?. This forum has great people with huge profit find them from their post exactly. Learn by doing and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:47:01 PM

Never seen some guy that makes fix income in tradings but the real say here is we can earn frequently and the money we can get their is undefined since coins movements are not precisely moving good everyday and sometimes they go stable for a while but we may have alternatives from another coin but im pretty sure that our earnings from it is not the same as we earn from the coin we monitored frequently. Fix income on trading is just a myth but if you act correctly then passive income well maybe came to us.
Passive income seems impossible to trading since we do really need to execute effort in able to earn because when we talk about passive which means its full automated but you do also have some valid points.Earning constantly on trading isnt guaranteed or really hard to achieve and as you said prices would really vary and all movements are not the same on everyday basis which means our income would depend on movement and execution of our trades.

bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:21:47 PM

Passive income seems impossible to trading since we do really need to execute effort in able to earn because when we talk about passive which means its full automated but you do also have some valid points.Earning constantly on trading isnt guaranteed or really hard to achieve and as you said prices would really vary and all movements are not the same on everyday basis which means our income would depend on movement and execution of our trades.
Yes no one can guarantee that the earning will be constant for all the time. Nor do I think anyone coming to the market is here for a fixed income with the trading. We can see only the people with the fix income, who provides services to other and charge compensation for it i.e. the salaried people.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:58:18 PM

When you have a low profit target from the capital you have and be realistic enough.
I think that time you might could get a steady income a fixed income from trading in bitcoin.
It was not a myth , you and everyone could do it if patient enough .
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:17:17 PM

When you have a low profit target from the capital you have and be realistic enough.
I think that time you might could get a steady income a fixed income from trading in bitcoin.
It was not a myth , you and everyone could do it if patient enough .
The only steady that we can expect from bitcoin is to have a steady positive profit but fixed amount of income from trading is impossible because if we can earn fixed amount of income then it is a not a trading because trading especially the market always moves and that is why there is no fix income in trading.
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:05:27 PM

If a fitxed income will do in BTC  trading maybe only just few will member.
To those people have no job and not busy they will grab this.
Maybe the promotion of bitcoin is not fast.
The people will treat botcoin just like a normal business.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:35:12 PM

No There is no Fixed Monthly Gain in Bitcoin trading because it's not possible technically because there is no guarantee that you will get consistent buyer every Month Because as we all know that there are many Bitcoin sellers available on the web and there is a very high competition now a days because of the Bitcoin prise rise.
Also I Suggest you that if you can take risks and want more Income then you can try out Altcoin Trading with some money and if you have some knowledge and experience in this then you will make something here better than Bitcoin trading but don't invest more than you can't afford to lose.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:15:49 PM

I Suggest you that if you can take risks and want more Income then you can try out Altcoin Trading with some money and if you have some knowledge and experience in this then you will make something here better than Bitcoin trading but don't invest more than you can't afford to lose.
But even with altcoin trading, there will be no guarantee to get fixed income.
Basically trading is not with the nature of letting people to gain consistently. People who are forgetting facts about trading losses, might be thinking about gaining fixed income from trading.

We should never forget that losses also part of trading and every trader inevitably facing losses one day or another. But we can gain more profits than what we are losing. Hence there will be no possibilities for making consistent/fixed income from trading on regular basis.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:52:51 AM

I Suggest you that if you can take risks and want more Income then you can try out Altcoin Trading with some money and if you have some knowledge and experience in this then you will make something here better than Bitcoin trading but don't invest more than you can't afford to lose.
But even with altcoin trading, there will be no guarantee to get fixed income.
Basically trading is not with the nature of letting people to gain consistently. People who are forgetting facts about trading losses, might be thinking about gaining fixed income from trading.

We should never forget that losses also part of trading and every trader inevitably facing losses one day or another. But we can gain more profits than what we are losing. Hence there will be no possibilities for making consistent/fixed income from trading on regular basis.
Definitely true, Trading bitcoin bitcoin does not give fixed income even altcoin trading because the market is not stable on the prices and it always depending on the demand of the people so if you want a good source of income but a higher chance to win it the trading is good but it doesn't have assurance that you will get always wins because in the fist few experiences, you will be more experience losses than winnings.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:00:27 AM

I know few people that can make a living by trading btc. They can if they want but I doubt they are selling their btc. They are just using it for trading not for a living but they can.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:50:29 AM

I know few people that can make a living by trading btc. They can if they want but I doubt they are selling their btc. They are just using it for trading not for a living but they can.
Yes it is  possible that we can earn a living with btc trading. But today we can't say if there would be day trader that are keep on selling bitcoin, because many are still going to keep on holding as we believing the price of bitcoin is possible to increase very soon. And many newcomers will invest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:21:26 AM

Trading can't guarantee you a fixed income. You may lose one day and get profit the other. But with experience and by diversified approach you can cut the losses and turn them into profit. But this takes time. You will not get much profit or you may encounter loss in starting. But with time your skills will get sharpen.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:39:06 AM

Trading can't guarantee you a fixed income. You may lose one day and get profit the other. But with experience and by diversified approach you can cut the losses and turn them into profit. But this takes time. You will not get much profit or you may encounter loss in starting. But with time your skills will get sharpen.

well I think with enough experience you can. though it's not as high compared to when you hold coins for a long time but having a monthly income is attainable especially if you have a lot of btcs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:32:36 PM

If you do trading by yourself, you would have know that there is no fix income with trading. It varies from day to day and how much one earn in a day.
But some Big and experienced traders are giving the opportunity to the small investors to just invest in their trade and get weekly or monthly fixed daily profit. Maybe OP is referring to that scheme as Fixed income with btc trading, but that is rather a more of an investment .

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
klixion

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:45:11 PM

Hard to get fixed income from trading since the market is very volatile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: