Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46536 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:36:27 AM

If you have a decent investment in trading, lets say 1000$, and you earn atleast 5-10% of that everyday that will be enough to make a living Smiley just be careful not to be greedy dont buy at hypes an just hodl when it dips
You can't says that if you invest you can surely earn income, sometimes we need to wait and be patient. Because there's a time that we experience lost of income, however we need to trust in our selves that in the future we earn profit. In addition on investment, it is like a gambling site that the possibility to earn income is 50% - 50%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:41:24 AM

If you have a decent investment in trading, lets say 1000$, and you earn atleast 5-10% of that everyday that will be enough to make a living Smiley just be careful not to be greedy dont buy at hypes an just hodl when it dips
You can't says that if you invest you can surely earn income, sometimes we need to wait and be patient. Because there's a time that we experience lost of income, however we need to trust in our selves that in the future we earn profit. In addition on investment, it is like a gambling site that the possibility to earn income is 50% - 50%.

5% earnings from trading isn't that hard to hit. I agree that if you have a good capital, being contented with that amount of profit a day wpuld already be a good income. Just learn to play with what you have and don't be too cocky or greedy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:27:42 AM

Hello
I have friends and he has long been a bitcoin world, And he made a living with bitcoin tradeI have a plan to follow his path, But for now I still have a lot to learn

I am sure you can earn a living by trading   Grin
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:15:27 AM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?

There is no possible way to get a proper income with something as volatile as bitcoin, or at least I would say so on my behalf (Don't quote me on that though). With bitcoin and altcoin trading, you are even less likely to make a solid income than you would with a job that pays a set amount of bitcoin/ week, for example. Trading is a bit 'up and down'. Sometimes it can be successful while on other occasions it can be a complete disaster.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:21:05 AM

well there is no fixed income for bitcoin, you can earn more as you want depend on your investment, youe profit is directly proportional to your income, so keep your income high for maximum profit and your income increase by time.
Yeah it is true that there is no fixed income in the trading. The reason why there is no fixed income is all of the price of the coins are always changing. There is a time that a coin pumps and there is also a time that a coin dumps.

And no one can predict the price movement as well, so it's hard to have a fixed income in trading. Sometimes there are days that you are really getting a huge profit, while there are days that you are in a negative. I think you should not look a at trading as a source of regular income but just a sideline of making money. Its really good to have a regular office job and make trading as you 'other' job, so at least if gonna be a win-win situation for you. Don't rely on trading alone.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:47:36 AM

well there is no fixed income for bitcoin, you can earn more as you want depend on your investment, youe profit is directly proportional to your income, so keep your income high for maximum profit and your income increase by time.
Yeah it is true that there is no fixed income in the trading. The reason why there is no fixed income is all of the price of the coins are always changing. There is a time that a coin pumps and there is also a time that a coin dumps.

And no one can predict the price movement as well, so it's hard to have a fixed income in trading. Sometimes there are days that you are really getting a huge profit, while there are days that you are in a negative. I think you should not look a at trading as a source of regular income but just a sideline of making money. Its really good to have a regular office job and make trading as you 'other' job, so at least if gonna be a win-win situation for you. Don't rely on trading alone.
as long as you are profitable to do some source of income that we can get here in bitcoin do this like mining , bounty campaign , or gambling so on and so on there is a lot don't stick to one cause I agree with that that there is no fixed income that w can get in trading cause not all the time the coin that you are trade for is in good place.
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

Yes there are people who makes bitcoin trading as their job but they are professional trader and even if they are trading for a long time already there are days that they also lose so if you plan to become a full time trader you will need practice and study trading.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:02:52 PM

Trading is unpredictable job so you can't count on fixed income, it could vary from one opportunity to another and the situation on the market. Sometimes even how much luck do you have. Even if you are a skilled professional trader you can't be sure that you can ensure enough profit to cover your needs and expenses. To my opinion it is good to have some other steady job and use trading as an additional source of income.

malaj
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:15:35 PM

Trading is unpredictable job so you can't count on fixed income, it could vary from one opportunity to another and the situation on the market. Sometimes even how much luck do you have. Even if you are a skilled professional trader you can't be sure that you can ensure enough profit to cover your needs and expenses. To my opinion it is good to have some other steady job and use trading as an additional source of income.
Fixed income is not easy to make in digital currency trading. but you can make a profit in trading. you need to wait for right time to make a profit. day trading will not help you to make money. becasue this is not like a stock exchange except Bitcoin the other coin price will not fluctuate in more margin. So do trading but don't lev your job.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:37:20 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?

Yes of course there is, for example my own, I get a monthly salary from bitcoin trading results and the results are more than enough
That's pretty great, having a monthly income from trading is what everyone is looking for in trading and only few people
can do that and they are those who are really taking trading as a serious job.

Honestly, I dream to be one of the people who earn like you.
It is not an easy task to earn a fixed monthly income from trading. Only those who treat trading as full time job can manage to earn a fixed amount monthly. For those who are doing jobs and are able to earn handsome profits with trading every month, I think it is good enough for them. 
Mystic dream

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:41:29 PM

Only people who lack experience, those who want to think that looking bitcoin for a regular job, because bitcoin itself is also not necessarily reliable for monthly income
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:54:17 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 05:11:34 AM by bitllionaire

Yes of course there is, for example my own, I get a monthly salary from bitcoin trading results and the results are more than enough
That's pretty great, having a monthly income from trading is what everyone is looking for in trading and only few people

It is not an easy task to earn a fixed monthly income from trading. Only those who treat trading as full time job can manage to earn a fixed amount monthly. For those who are doing jobs and are able to earn handsome profits with trading every month, I think it is good enough for them.  
yes i also think that fixed income is not so easy from bitcoin trading or bitcoin investment. i think we can only get a fixed income from our day job. or evern can get from a signature campaign but fixed income is not possible from trading or investment.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:06:51 AM

yes i also think that fixed income is not so easy from bitcoin trading or bitcoin investment.
correct you can not find fixed income in all way of earning in bitcoin due to volatility, we can get fixed amount of bitcoin but not the value itself, if you generate income in some method like trading that is enough to motivate you to continue doing good on that method always look at the value not the total bitcoin you get.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
diagla

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:08:49 AM

For the OP and anyone reading: don't trade Bitcoin if you want a "fixed" monthly income. You will make bad decisions trying to fulfill your goal and then end up losing money instead. If you want a fixed income, loaning is a much better option and much safer.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:12:40 AM

There is no such thing that is called a legitimate investment that would give you a steady rate of at least 5-10% on a daily basis, that's just a false belief.
If you want to invest don't expect a daily return as most likely that kind of investment is a fraud, learn to trade and go big time, you can earn either hourly if you are good in predicting the price movement.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:32:25 AM

There are many people leave their primary job depends their life in trading bitcoin and other altcoin and they doing great, but before do that we must have knowledge in trading instead not only to predict the price but also know how to analyse the price chart and also know every trading have their own risk.
Coin Curse

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:56:20 AM

There are professional gamblers out there yes. If you got the skill yes, if you're asking if its possible then no.

I think you really to love gambling and have years of experience to make steady money from it. Even professional traders get wiped out.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:24:56 PM

There are many people leave their primary job depends their life in trading bitcoin and other altcoin and they doing great, but before do that we must have knowledge in trading instead not only to predict the price but also know how to analyse the price chart and also know every trading have their own risk.
You can’t have a fixed income in trading due to volatility but yes as said if you have prior knowledge of analyzing price charts and you have got enough experience then you can depend on trading totally but still you must know the pros and cons and risks of trading as well.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:14:10 PM

Actually, we don't have any fixed amount of source of income in doing trade in the exchange site. But we have a chance to get earnings in a short and long term trading though both engaged in risk involved but really profitable.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:25:52 PM

You can’t have a fixed income in trading due to volatility but yes as said if you have prior knowledge of analyzing price charts and you have got enough experience then you can depend on trading totally but still you must know the pros and cons and risks of trading as well.
Yeah I agree to you. There is no fixed income in trasing because of the votality of the bitcoin and altcoins. The price of the bitcoin and altcoin are always changing, so it is really hard to have a fixed income in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: