Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46536 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:37:26 AM

Of course you can make a living with trading even with Cash trading because they are just the same and has the same principle when it comes to stock market. BUT make sure when you do trading YOU KNOW WHEN TO TRADE becuase trading is also like gambling. If you are new to trading make sure you watch videos and tutorials that will guide you to how and when you will trade
Before of all the things to execute the newbie traders should prepare themselves by having a good and decent knowledge about trading so they can easily understand what they are doing and also to translate the things that they were going to saw in the market whether it is forex, stock or cryptocurrencies. Knowledge is a must in every aspect of life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:49:16 AM

Of course you can make a living with trading even with Cash trading because they are just the same and has the same principle when it comes to stock market. BUT make sure when you do trading YOU KNOW WHEN TO TRADE becuase trading is also like gambling. If you are new to trading make sure you watch videos and tutorials that will guide you to how and when you will trade
Before of all the things to execute the newbie traders should prepare themselves by having a good and decent knowledge about trading so they can easily understand what they are doing and also to translate the things that they were going to saw in the market whether it is forex, stock or cryptocurrencies. Knowledge is a must in every aspect of life.
Yes you're right. The preparation should really be done before starting to do trading. Because without it, we will never get a profit, let alone to get fix income. Well, before trading, maybe we should find information about it.
boriswat520

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:51:14 AM

I would say trading gain is just a bonus, you should always have some back-ups.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:21:37 AM

Yes one of the easiest ways to invest in Bitcoin is to buy and sell Bitcoin. We can decide how the sale price and the purchase price we want, do not sell Bitcoin below your purchase price to ensure profits. By way of trading like this we can generate income whenever we want to do it.
It is too hard and risky to buy and sell bitcoins and if you want to get a more profit you can do it by trading with different altcoins. With that you can have a better options to make income.
Must be a wrong suggestion. Risks are comparatively less with bitcoin trading against altcoin trading. You can buy and sell bitcoins for profit making whereas altcoins are heavily manipulated by its dev hence you may face sudden fluctuations which may lead to big losses in minutes.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:22:10 AM

Yes you're right. The preparation should really be done before starting to do trading. Because without it, we will never get a profit, let alone to get fix income. Well, before trading, maybe we should find information about it.
To start trading we need basic knowledge, but don't think the experts in trading will make fixed income. they also face many losses. After losing your money only, you will learn how safely you want t make the trade. So do trading but don't expect any fixed amount it is not possible.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:10:54 AM

To start trading we need basic knowledge, but don't think the experts in trading will make fixed income. they also face many losses. After losing your money only, you will learn how safely you want t make the trade. So do trading but don't expect any fixed amount it is not possible.

Think of a big profit instead of steady income, otherwise you just have to find a decent job if you wish to receive that kind of income.
Trading does not guarantee profit, in fact it's like a skilled based gambling, you are the one who are creating your own destiny because your decision is always based on what you read and have analyze.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:59:27 PM

Think of a big profit instead of steady income, otherwise you just have to find a decent job if you wish to receive that kind of income.
Trading does not guarantee profit, in fact it's like a skilled based gambling, you are the one who are creating your own destiny because your decision is always based on what you read and have analyze.
Lol indeed, steady income can just be earned by doing some job. A trader has always a dream of making great money with small investment; he/she is not concerned with steady income. Business mind does not believe in steady income. This is the reason big whales are investing a lot in bitcoins.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:08:16 AM

Lol indeed, steady income can just be earned by doing some job. A trader has always a dream of making great money with small investment; he/she is not concerned with steady income. Business mind does not believe in steady income. This is the reason big whales are investing a lot in bitcoins.

Right. It's mostly achieved by employees working for a company. You can have fixed income with bitcoin but not a fixed amount which is similar to running your own business. That makes us instant businessmen and stockbrokers. For me, i now prefer having an inconsistent amount but not having to go through all the drama and bs in an office

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:22:01 AM

I don't think so, I work hard to train myself to become a good trader, and I know if that will happen
I will be able to bring good income in my bank account.
Trading is something that should be taken seriously and many traders have already proven that if we focus we will be rich.

Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:04:41 AM

I have never made a fixed income in bitcoin trading as it will always keep on moving up and down and sometimes it will also bring loss to me if I have made an wrong move so its impossible to expect a steady income in bitcoin trading.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:13:24 AM

I have never made a fixed income in bitcoin trading as it will always keep on moving up and down and sometimes it will also bring loss to me if I have made an wrong move so its impossible to expect a steady income in bitcoin trading.
Because its typically depends on a trader losing and earning is a part that can never be there. So the skills of a trader will chnage the result of a high chance to more earn than to lose. In the end the income isn't the same as yesterdays earning or it may lose the next day .Trading is very risky to have a steady income .

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:07:38 PM

Because its typically depends on a trader losing and earning is a part that can never be there. So the skills of a trader will chnage the result of a high chance to more earn than to lose. In the end the income isn't the same as yesterdays earning or it may lose the next day .Trading is very risky to have a steady income .
Yes, there is no steady income in trading. If you want some steady income then just apply for a regular job then you can easily get a steady income. The advantage of trading is, it will give you limitless possible profit and the sky is the only limit there so you can earn up to hundred to ten thousands of dollars in just a few months and it always depend on your skill and performance.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:26:32 PM

Trading is an activity cann't be sure in terms of income. However, we can have benchmark on how much profit we want to achieve or limit losses on trade. Improving understanding in trading very helpful in determining every decision.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

Trading is an activity cann't be sure in terms of income. However, we can have benchmark on how much profit we want to achieve or limit losses on trade. Improving understanding in trading very helpful in determining every decision.
Correct, theres no assurance on making profits everytime on trading bitcoin since prices are unpredictable which our profits would really depend on how we do trade on a certain day. We profited we lose its just like that and its a normal thing here on trading. Fixed income isn't possible if we are really talking about fixed amounts on daily basis but there are ways to be profitable but amounts wont really be the same at all.

Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:33:10 PM

As a crypto trader i would like to say no one can surely said how much he earn per month or week.Its actually depends on any one investment and her skill.If you are a perfect crypto trader than you can earn some quick and good profit. but you are not then its not possible to do that.I earn monthly about $200-500 on a average.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:44:48 PM

Yes one of the easiest ways to invest in Bitcoin is to buy and sell Bitcoin. We can decide how the sale price and the purchase price we want, do not sell Bitcoin below your purchase price to ensure profits. By way of trading like this we can generate income whenever we want to do it.
It is too hard and risky to buy and sell bitcoins and if you want to get a more profit you can do it by trading with different altcoins. With that you can have a better options to make income.
i don't think so, that buying or selling of bitcoin is risky , difficult or hard to do. i think bitcoin is very easy to handle and everyone with the little knowledge can do this with little effort.
you just have to make and account on trusted exchange and just exchange your money from bitcoin to usd when you feels that price of bitcoin is stable or there are chances of it to go down and exchange from usd to bitcoin when you feels that price will reach high in the future. this is a good way to earn good and manually we called it trading.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:53:50 PM

As a crypto trader i would like to say no one can surely said how much he earn per month or week.Its actually depends on any one investment and her skill.If you are a perfect crypto trader than you can earn some quick and good profit. but you are not then its not possible to do that.I earn monthly about $200-500 on a average.

And in a person doing some bitcoin related works e.g freelance, trading, etc. don't expect to have some fixed income since the value of our bitcoin depends on what will be the value of it once we acquired profit.

Let's say our average back then is (I will take your case) about $200-$500 with the same amount of bitcoin quantity, that value can be lowered (less than the stated amount) or go much higher than the said amount. The important thing here is, we must maintained the quantity of our bitcoin earnings added or acquired every given period or much better if we are doing a continous accumulation of bitcoin in every possible way.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:17:30 PM

well there is no fixed income for bitcoin, you can earn more as you want depend on your investment, youe profit is directly proportional to your income, so keep your income high for maximum profit and your income increase by time.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:45:45 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?
I think their is no fixed income from tradding.you can earn some extra money from here.Sometime you earn or get huge profjt and sometime you can loss your money.So you can not win all the game here.For this i  think their is no fixed money from tradding you can earn.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:36:39 AM

What do you mean brother? It’s like you just change the whole concept of trading :p trading gain is your profit and this profit will increase in time as your investment increases, there is no fixed income for this your income continuously varies according to you investment and your profit is directly proportional to your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: