Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46536 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:31:32 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?
There is no way you can earn fixed/constant amount of money per month through trading bitcoin. Don't depend your on trading to run your everyday life. You can't predict the accurate price of the coin, they rise and fall, so you won't be making pure constant profit everyday/month.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:36:21 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
There is no way you can earn fixed/constant amount of money per month through trading bitcoin. Don't depend your on trading to run your everyday life. You can't predict the accurate price of the coin, they rise and fall, so you won't be making pure constant profit everyday/month.
You got the point there is no assurance about the price movement.. daily even in weekly total of profit you can not fixed the income since every coin is unpredictable and the movement of every altcoin is changing.. but if you are holding multiple  altcoin you can gain more profit but its more risky..
In my own experience sometimes there is no income in trading but sometimes you are gaining good amount and sometimes you can gain large amount of profit.. the price is always depends in demand and supply.. we can not know what will be the price soon or later..
Vorth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:46:42 PM

There is no such as fixed income in trading, because firstly, in trading the result of yesterday’s trading will never be the same result for today’s trading and so for tomorrow’s trading. We can have good income but not fixed because of the price value increase that causes changes in trading, even though we really want to have it monthly amount of money yet the thing is the fluctuation of bitcoin value or even other coins affects to much the value of trading. So if you have good hands in trading then making money into it is and will be result in to good money income.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:16:24 PM

There is no such as fixed income in trading, because firstly, in trading the result of yesterday’s trading will never be the same result for today’s trading and so for tomorrow’s trading. We can have good income but not fixed because of the price value increase that causes changes in trading, even though we really want to have it monthly amount of money yet the thing is the fluctuation of bitcoin value or even other coins affects to much the value of trading. So if you have good hands in trading then making money into it is and will be result in to good money income.

i am agree with you, as we see that in bitcoin or altcoin trading, the price is getting up and down so many times and our income is not be stable, we can get high profit or low profit depending on how we do trade and what coins that we use to trade. if the coins is getting increase then our profit will be big but maybe we can make estimated about how much we can get in a day if we do many traded in one coins, but for many coins, its really difficult to estimated fixed income.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:35:58 PM

/To generate a fixed amount of income, I think it is possible with paypal - btc vv. trade but you should have a quota that you set. Ex. $2500worth of transactions every week.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:01:55 PM

yes the income of the trade is vary with the time but if the person will make an estimation and he will calculate the investment and profit for the month and will study about the assets in which he will invest then he can make a formula to gain the profit up to some level.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:20:50 AM

Btc has no assurance. Invest on btc but also invest on other things
Those other investments have no assurance either and since bitcoin gives you the possibility of earning a lot more in the long run then I think it is way better to just invest in bitcoin than in any other alternative.
Yes the point in all of instrument there are not guarantee will get fixed income include investing into bitcoin
always there are risk losing money in investments,
we must manage risk losing money in investments include trading is like doing cut lost if we have made wrong
position open order buy or sell on the markets.
Yeah, the only reason to invest in something else other than bitcoin is to diversify your risk that way you are not completely at the mercy of the market movements caused by the whales, but at the same time that limits the amount of earnings you can pull off with bitcoin.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:36:21 AM

For me no. because the bitcoin trading is like gambling luck and strategy you can loss in trading like others and like me so trade only in legit coins. trading can't be a passive income it is just a luck loss all or win large. win some or loss some but it is depends it can't be a passive for me. So I will suggest that invest our coins in legit coins only in trading site. Don't be a greedy to all in because you can loss. Invest only you can afford to loss.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:49:08 AM

Btc has no assurance. Invest on btc but also invest on other things
Those other investments have no assurance either and since bitcoin gives you the possibility of earning a lot more in the long run then I think it is way better to just invest in bitcoin than in any other alternative.
Yes the point in all of instrument there are not guarantee will get fixed income include investing into bitcoin
always there are risk losing money in investments,
we must manage risk losing money in investments include trading is like doing cut lost if we have made wrong
position open order buy or sell on the markets.
Yeah, the only reason to invest in something else other than bitcoin is to diversify your risk that way you are not completely at the mercy of the market movements caused by the whales, but at the same time that limits the amount of earnings you can pull off with bitcoin.

it doesn't have to limit any potential for you at all.
you can diversify but at the same time keep your eyes on all the markets and all the news. because simply all the markets don't move with each other all the time. you have bitcoin volatile price now, which you can take the most advantage of, then it becomes stable. and that is when you can focus  on something else that is volatile that the time when bitcoin is slow. and so on...
this way you take full advantage of all the markets and only move the profit around and out of each of them moving to another place.

Only Bitcoin
the.jack20 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:54:38 PM

Some people here thinks that it's possible but well, this task is not so easy. For example, if you purchased bitcoin at 900$ and tomorrow you see that price is 800$ now, waiting still some days and weeks and you see that price is stable at 800-850, what are you going to do? If you'll sell bitcoins, you will lost profit. So this makes fixed income with btc trading impossible. Better to trade daily but in some situation, wait for more than one month.

The important thing here is to be patient. The price of bitcoin is constantly increasing. I expect Bitcoin to reach $ 900 again.
I also get btc when it is $ 800. I sell btc when it is $ 850. When the bitcoin is $ 950 from the remainder, I sell other BTCs.

It is possible to profit if be patient.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:30:39 PM

A fixed income per month is not altogether impossible, especially if it is something reasonable and sound knowledge and skills to back it up. What could make it all impossible is when perhaps out of greedy, a trader sets targets that are unattainable or one that demands so much from them, that the pressure just won't let them function at their very best and thus leading to frustration.

As for making a living off of trading, there are already traders doing that in forex trade and cryptocurrency trade isn't much difference, what calls the shot is the level of knowledge of a trader, their skills and then amount of capital at their disposal. More trading capital most often, translates to more profits with lesser trades unlike with little capital, that rather pushes traders to over trade and indulge in risky trades.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:37:21 PM

If you want to start trading only with bitcoin and fiat then it will not be constant all the time as sometimes the price come to stability and sometimes a drop down occurs in the price so you have to trade with a number of coins and it is seen normally when one coin start to decrease then any other at that time increase in price so as a trader you will start getting profit from that second coin and with that your profit will be fixed for you.
Sure, profits in trading cant be constant because of the coin's volatility. Just like every other trade, fixing the income will help business to avoid extravagance and excesses can be conserved or reinvest.

Exactly, in trading we cannot say your profit is stable or even fixed since the value of coin really changes every now and then, which excites every traders because of the volatillity of coins,  and avoid extravagance of every trading industry .

But as I said that if the person will start to trade with different coins then he will be able to get  a steady income from his trade as we often see that when one coin go down in price then any other coin come and increase in value so he will have the chance to get the profit.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:12:18 PM

Is possible to make decent monthly income from BTC trading but first you need to have in depth knowledge of how trading works, human psychology and also good start up capital. Trading Altcoins is also good too if you can add to your plan
Yes you can earn a lot through trading but first you have to learn the tactics of the trading. When you became experienced in it then it is easy for you to earn on the daily basis. Learning the tricks of trading will not be a big deal as we are having good free resources to teach us about it. This forum and youtube videos will do all the needful things to learn trading so quickly.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:20:26 PM

If you want to start trading only with bitcoin and fiat then it will not be constant all the time as sometimes the price come to stability and sometimes a drop down occurs in the price so you have to trade with a number of coins and it is seen normally when one coin start to decrease then any other at that time increase in price so as a trader you will start getting profit from that second coin and with that your profit will be fixed for you.
Sure, profits in trading cant be constant because of the coin's volatility. Just like every other trade, fixing the income will help business to avoid extravagance and excesses can be conserved or reinvest.

Exactly, in trading we cannot say your profit is stable or even fixed since the value of coin really changes every now and then, which excites every traders because of the volatillity of coins,  and avoid extravagance of every trading industry .

But as I said that if the person will start to trade with different coins then he will be able to get  a steady income from his trade as we often see that when one coin go down in price then any other coin come and increase in value so he will have the chance to get the profit.

But it will be never fixed/stable income for you as the result of trading coins is not predictable. Some time you may get big profit, other time you get small and the other time you may lose your money. Even if you are a professional trader who have a goal of profit each month, the amount you get will never be the same/fixed/stable.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:28:12 AM

Exactly, in trading we cannot say your profit is stable or even fixed since the value of coin really changes every now and then, which excites every traders because of the volatillity of coins,  and avoid extravagance of every trading industry .

But as I said that if the person will start to trade with different coins then he will be able to get  a steady income from his trade as we often see that when one coin go down in price then any other coin come and increase in value so he will have the chance to get the profit.

But it will be never fixed/stable income for you as the result of trading coins is not predictable. Some time you may get big profit, other time you get small and the other time you may lose your money. Even if you are a professional trader who have a goal of profit each month, the amount you get will never be the same/fixed/stable.

Indeed, due to your dependence on different market situations it's impossible to realize fixed growth with trading. That's why it's pointless to focus on that. I am an occasional trader, and even though I have been more active in the past, I have never had 2 months in a row the same or nearly the same returns. Not even 2 weeks in a row. The realized profit percentages were/are as volatile as the price is.... Most important fact is that I made profit every month, and that was my goal.
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:54:10 AM

i am agree with you, as we see that in bitcoin or altcoin trading, the price is getting up and down so many times and our income is not be stable, we can get high profit or low profit depending on how we do trade and what coins that we use to trade. if the coins is getting increase then our profit will be big but maybe we can make estimated about how much we can get in a day if we do many traded in one coins, but for many coins, its really difficult to estimated fixed income.
absolutely right. there is no guarantee we can get a fixed income through trading. there are lot of things to consider. one of these are the manipulation of the big bag holders. if we cant ride them, we may not only ending losing some but we may end up losing all of our bitcoins or investment. there are groups who manipulates the price, so price is uncertain. so if you want a fixed income, better yet not into trading. cause it wont give you that. you may have a high profit today, the next day you may have none.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:57:12 AM

/To generate a fixed amount of income, I think it is possible with paypal - btc vv. trade but you should have a quota that you set. Ex. $2500worth of transactions every week.
Eh, what do you mean? Paypal - BTC? Does it refer to the trading method? I don't ever see it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:09:32 AM

Fixed income with btc trading? Huh

Trading is always flexible, you cannot get a steady/constant income with trading!  Sometimes you'll get more profit, sometimes you'll loss. It's all spurns on the supply and demand of the market.
johnson07

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:10:01 AM

It depends if you have skills on that, trading is combination of talent and luck,, on your question its yes,, because there are lots of trader who has a good income that makes them rich,, add also have a good profit,
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:17:51 AM

Its not like a machine that you can generate whether you want to earn you need to face struggle in trading you can't assured that you can have monthly income for tradings there always a people who can make it for the sake of profit and cna do live with bitcoin with their incomes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: