Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed income with BTC trading?  (Read 46537 times)
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:38:02 AM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?
Are there any people among us who can make a living by trading in BTC?

I think there are people who use trading as their livelihood, however, what I cannot attest to is the idea that you can get a somewhat steady or constant amount of earning from trading. The reality with venturing in the bitcoin, or generally, the cryptocurrency trading market, is the fact that assets may go up or down at a glance, thus, you may earn big one second and may lose the next. Also,  in the trading market, instead of focusing in one coin, it is better to diversify them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

For me we can not say that we will have a fixed income with BTC trading because trading is risky and it is very hard to say on how much we gonna earn in btc trading because it is unpredictable it depends on the coins we are holding if it is stable and we trade it we will surely have a fixed income with btc trading.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

I want to generate a constant monthly gain. Is it possible to do this by bitcoin trading? So, can I just do this by dealing with BTC trading?

I think it's not good to have a fixed income in bitcoin because it is better on its volatile value.Its good also to have a fixed salary but we have a chance to have a big amount of money if the price is expensive.l want also to experience the flow of bitcoin like their comments that many people are rich now in bitcoin. Bitcoin is just sharing a blessing it's so nice that l met it with my sister.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

Trading is unpredictable job.  Making a stable income in cryptocurrency trading is unlikely.  If regular income is what you want you should get a daily job and use cryptocurrency trading to argument your income.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

I want it also, to have a steady income in trading but I'm having a hard time maybe because I have small capital to trade to. Having big capital means you can trade more than one kind of coin. It is much better if you have 4 or more coins to trade.

Don't just deal with bitcoin maybe you should try also with ethereum there are so promising ICO in the market right now

rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

I find it quite difficult to calculate fixed income from Bitcoin trading. Because of each trade, different results.
In Bitcoin trade, loss and profit can happen anytime.
So There is no fixed income in Bitcoin trading but for average profit every month is about 10-30% of capital.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

I find it quite difficult to calculate fixed income from Bitcoin trading. Because of each trade, different results.
So There is no fixed income in Bitcoin trading but for average profit every month is about 10-30% of capital.
especially with unpredictable bitcoin and altcoin conditions that make market prices change every time that is our concern in allocating BTC that we have to calculate the profit and loss we spend in trading. seriously I always lose every trading using BTC for to get income, I prefer trading using USD or Altcoin whose value is fixed or stable

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

especially with unpredictable bitcoin and altcoin conditions that make market prices change every time that is our concern in allocating BTC that we have to calculate the profit and loss we spend in trading. seriously I always lose every trading using BTC for to get income, I prefer trading using USD or Altcoin whose value is fixed or stable
Yes income really depends on us, how we dealt with the trading industry or how we well we are at doing it.
It doesn't matter how much you have earned if you are just a starter just minimize your expenses so you can enjoy or maximize your income and still can use to  buy other coins or add up to your coin.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

There is no such way to earn constant monthly income in bitcoin trading cause if it does people wont work anymore but will do bitcoin trading only. trading is not as easy as buy and sell it needs patience and timing when to buy and sell I suggest you better read books or undergo trading seminars to widen your knowledge because if you are reckless in trading you may loss your investment
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

For me we can not say that we will have a fixed income with BTC trading because trading is risky and it is very hard to say on how much we gonna earn in btc trading because it is unpredictable it depends on the coins we are holding if it is stable and we trade it we will surely have a fixed income with btc trading.
Tbh, risk is not a reason for impossibility of fixed income in bitcoin. It's impossible because of volatility of bitcoin and you don't know how long it will take to hit your target income.
I must say that income from trading can be for purpose of wealth accumulation rather than expecting a money on a regular basis.

sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

Yes income really depends on us, how we dealt with the trading industry or how we well we are at doing it.
It doesn't matter how much you have earned if you are just a starter just minimize your expenses so you can enjoy or maximize your income and still can use to  buy other coins or add up to your coin.

Rather than this, we need to pay attention for the active income depending on day trade of alt coins and other tokens. This is a good way to have a stable income if you know how to trade your coins.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

Not sure your income in bitcoin is only maintained, because when you invest at least a little or big you can earn daily $ 1 or more.
Just when investing your daily in income, it will be depends in your investment.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:51:30 PM

I do know a person wich does p2p and is being able to increase his portfolio slowly, but the thing is he had take a lot time till he get the reputation he has, and even with it not all days he is able to make a decent profit, even i dont know how much volume he is handling. Its possible to get some income from bitcoin trades, but get a fixed income its impossible, even more now that the market is quite unstable.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:13:01 PM

Bitcoin change many lives of people in different and many ways.  Through joining trading, it gives you an opportunity to earn money.  But you have to consider that still trading is a gambling.  There are times you will earn but there are also time that you will encounter losses.  Because of that, it is impossible to get a fixed income out of trading. 

My husband decided this year to left his job to focus on crypto.  In short we make a living from his earnings by engaging in crypto trading, investing and joining campaigns.  Sometimes we encounter losses considering the fact that the crypto value now always deflates but the good thing is we still get earnings and our earnings are bigger than our losses.  I also believe that my crypto possessions is our family savings so, no matter what happen, I keep holding it. 
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

Not sure your income in bitcoin is only maintained, because when you invest at least a little or big you can earn daily $ 1 or more.
Just when investing your daily in income, it will be depends in your investment.
There is no such thing as daily income in trading, even the expert are not making money everyday, remember that the market is volatile
and when there is so much FUD, the market will dump and that means you cannot trade since the price is only moving in one direction, it's not about
daily income but a long term income, we should seek for that.

cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

I think it is not possible fixed income with bitcoin trading because bitcoin is big volatile market and it is not possible to give daily returns. Some cases you may fail to make money with this big volatile market.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

For fixed income with bitcoin, I now know that coin allows lending, which coincides with monthly commissions for investors. With these types of altcoin, investors usually get back the capital in about 6 months. But you should research and analyze this coin to avoid fraudulent projects

00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

I think it is not possible fixed income with bitcoin trading because bitcoin is big volatile market and it is not possible to give daily returns. Some cases you may fail to make money with this big volatile market.
I think like you, bitcoin can not have a stable income. Bitcoin price fluctuates daily, weekly, monthly. Possibly, there are months where you do not get any interest from the bitcoin difference. I think we should not expect too much about bitcoin, using idle capital to invest in bitcoins and not paying too much attention to them. So we can hold a long bitcoin.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

i think that we obsololutely earn money from trade BTC. Because BTC rise and down in circle. Let's research and find that rule, you can earn much money

Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Actually the income you received in bitcoin trading is depend on your performance and the transactions that you enter. There is no fixed income from it because all things are variable and depends on your effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: