Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357189 times)
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:32:56 PM

Why did you organize an ICO and not an IEO?
Because ICO took place in the spring of 2017. Then ICO was something new for everyone, and the concept of IEO did not even exist.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:02:07 AM

Exscudo reported that they did acquiring to the exchange, now you can replenish your balance with a credit card
I can't fully understand your statement, do you mean they acquire an exchange or they got listed in other exchange?
When i read this, I search but couldn't find info about your post.

I like to know where this information is coming too, if you could put a source, this would be helpful to us here.
this information is from their official twitter.
https://twitter.com/ex_scudo/status/1178669479376703488
It is a great news for me from that project. Now I am will be able to deposit my money to the exchange using my bank card. I was interested in this exchange but that deposit was the only issue for me which is now solved.
Dorian112233

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:12:37 PM

https://coinranking.com/exchange/ezhFZX9MF/exscudo
They are finally on coinranking with live price chart, they updated application, they have fully functional product. They worked slowly but they delivered qualitative product.
And they have big future!
If I had money, I would buy a couple of hundred thousand EON, currently they are undervalued.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:22:12 PM

They are finally on coinranking with live price chart, they updated application, they have fully functional product. They worked slowly but they delivered qualitative product.
If I had money, I would buy a couple of hundred thousand EON, currently they are undervalued.

This chart price does not change anything regarding the suitability and acceptance of the Exscudo, because according to this link you posted, you can notice that the volume in the daily Exscudo is very low.

OI
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:53:31 PM

This chart price does not change anything regarding the suitability and acceptance of the Exscudo, because according to this link you posted, you can notice that the volume in the daily Exscudo is very low.
24H TRADE VOLUME $13,433.84
This is absolutely nothing for trading volume on the entire exchange. And the entire volume in the classic BTC/ETH pairs. It is necessary to expand, otherwise the exchange supports only 12 cryptocurrencies.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:40:14 AM

This is absolutely nothing for trading volume on the entire exchange. And the entire volume in the classic BTC/ETH pairs. It is necessary to expand, otherwise the exchange supports only 12 cryptocurrencies.

Token price $ 0.000171 is ridiculous if you recall the price of an ICO

that’s what two years of hard work mean, I think they should go into the fog and not a disgrace

I want to hear the opinion of investors what they think about the team
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:18:50 AM

that’s what two years of hard work mean, I think they should go into the fog and not a disgrace

The team has done what was planned unfortunately their work did not make improvements
The question is whether they are really serious about developing this project? and is the team unprofessional and must recruit new teams  Huh because they have wasted too much time.
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:30:52 AM

The team has done what was planned unfortunately their work did not make improvements
The question is whether they are really serious about developing this project? and is the team unprofessional and must recruit new teams  Huh because they have wasted too much time.

looks very slow without some clarity, they don't seem to have a mature plan. definitely investors will disappointed with development of project, they are not able to make good use of time
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:37:56 AM

I would not console myself with great hopes everyone understood that the project was unsuccessful

I am sure that the whales will not trade the EON exchange as well as no one will buy their token

P.S mammoths are an exception
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:21:40 AM

looks very slow without some clarity, they don't seem to have a mature plan. definitely investors will disappointed with development of project, they are not able to make good use of time

Yes investors do not expect much in this project they have ignored it, maybe only a few people are still paying attention to this project

I would not console myself with great hopes everyone understood that the project was unsuccessful

I am sure that the whales will not trade the EON exchange as well as no one will buy their token

P.S mammoths are an exception

I personally am also not interested in trading in this exchange, even I don't believe ID (KYC) is really safe there
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:01:20 AM

EXSCUDO weekly report number 112, here are the latest news on the Exscudo Exchange, work on the mobile application and the state of the eon network https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PARX5_4PxmE&feature=youtu.be
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:01:13 AM

it seems like maybe I disagree with you, because I don't see a step with good intentions to continue to make eon develop from the team. they have been working for a long time and the results are still disappointing. in the situation altcoin is still not in a good position there is no suggestion to invest eon.

Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:22:31 AM

Wow, I can see that its a great update, let's see how it will affect the project, though it was announce at a wrong timing but its necessary for investors to still keep its trust on the project, will be following this twitter account more instead of this thread.

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:56:37 AM

Wow, I can see that its a great update, let's see how it will affect the project, though it was announce at a wrong timing but its necessary for investors to still keep its trust on the project, will be following this twitter account more instead of this thread.

They have no vision just spending time with useless updates while it putting no impact on the growth while the early already looking for escape and waiting for the right time to get recover their initial investment and majority of people left this project by accepting the facts. From my point of view this is dead project and there is no more hope left there.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:56:43 AM

I am not sure that the update has brought about a rapid development, many investors have left the project a long time ago because it only provides meaningless updates
but let's see if this latest update will attract investors back

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:05:47 AM

They have no vision just spending time with useless updates while it putting no impact on the growth while the early already looking for escape and waiting for the right time to get recover their initial investment and majority of people left this project by accepting the facts. From my point of view this is dead project and there is no more hope left there.

It maybe easy for you to accept it dead but for people who are still holding EON coins will not easily accept that.
I know its price is very cheap but somehow I still have a little faith that one day it will recover and if we like to get out, we can sell at a decent price.

lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:16:28 AM

It maybe easy for you to accept it dead but for people who are still holding EON coins will not easily accept that.
I know its price is very cheap but somehow I still have a little faith that one day it will recover and if we like to get out, we can sell at a decent price.
maybe he was very upset with the situation of the project which did not improve so he considered this a dead project but I also hope that this project continues to grow and I still hold this asset maybe it becomes garbage because even if it is sold it is not very loss so I hold it and will not sell it until the price matches our expectations
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 11:22:57 AM

If there are no new investors will enter with this market there is no way you can sell it at decent price.
I mean if they really want to increase the price there should have a plan best marketing plan to make a new investors nvest in it. Old investors already lost the trust of the project thats why they decided to leave. Nothing is wrong if you have faith in the project but the fact is if there are no new investors the price will continue to decrease.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:19:26 PM

If there are no new investors will enter with this market there is no way you can sell it at decent price.
I mean if they really want to increase the price there should have a plan best marketing plan to make a new investors nvest in it. Old investors already lost the trust of the project thats why they decided to leave. Nothing is wrong if you have faith in the project but the fact is if there are no new investors the price will continue to decrease.

Well agree with you, the exchange can grow quickly when new investors or traders come and make an active market
So far the developers' efforts have not succeeded in attracting new users or even no effort at all
this must be changed, the developer must pay attention to it.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 05:11:59 AM

Well agree with you, the exchange can grow quickly when new investors or traders come and make an active market
So far the developers' efforts have not succeeded in attracting new users or even no effort at all
this must be changed, the developer must pay attention to it.
They have raised a decent amount way back before, unless they do invest it in other crypto. I have seen many projects that transfer the lir money into ethereum in the most and then how much eth is now as of today. They have to pay for its team monthly. I admit to be disappointed in this project. We know and they know what they are lacking of, however, they don't act as they want to be a successful and sustainable project. All of the updates that they gave us is for saying that they are alive.
Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: