Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:12:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

maybe we just need to be patient, because that follow this event quite a lot so her judgment maybe delayed

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:34:32 AM

Nine more days before Exscudo crowdfunding ends. Let's see if there are more whales catching before deadline. I think all new coins lately once hit at exchanges already doubled so Exscudo is an opportunity.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:48:14 AM

Already $4 millions and counting is going on with adding more money into funding portfolio. Exscudo has a wonderful and very attractive package with best solutions to deal with cryptocurrencies with fiat money in convenient way. Even it will successfully cross over the $5 million but seeing the potential of upcoming platform I say $6 million is also touchable or even more than this.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:05:30 AM

Hype...4mill already,

this ico little bit less hype than other, i hope it will shoot the moon

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:53:09 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 09:04:30 AM by lestherat

What the hell, wearing the signature of this fucking coin and i have 0 stakes, fuck you developers.  Angry

Not interested of continue with this stupid campaign. Ill continue with my new signature for free  Grin

trade-and-train

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:36:48 AM

hello, can someone help me, i just went onto my exscudo account and my coins seem to have gone? not sure where but they're not there? has anyone else had this problem? can someone give me advise on what to do?
thanks in advance
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:38:49 AM

What the hell, wearing the signature of this fucking coin and i have 0 stakes, fuck you developers.  Angry

Not interested of continue with this stupid campaign. Ill continue with my new signature for free  Grin

dont do that or you will be regret, i also thogh about that before, maybe dev is to busy to update, my facebook campaign also still " INCOMING "

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:46:24 AM

dont do that or you will be regret, i also thogh about that before, maybe dev is to busy to update, my facebook campaign also still " INCOMING "

I dont really need the stupid money, im rich  Grin

But is not fair people wearing signature dont get paid. Fuck with that hipsters  Wink
trade-and-train

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:50:17 AM

is there anyone that can help me ?
trade-and-train

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:56:36 AM

I dont really need the stupid money, im rich  Grin

But is not fair people wearing signature dont get paid. Fuck with that hipsters  Wink

is this coin a scam? my coins are no longer in my account? anything i can do to get them back?
thanks in advance
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 10:16:42 AM

What about debit cards? will it be Visa?

The debit cards will be produced by our partner banks. We will publish all information once all documents are signed.

Will there be an update on the signature campaign sheet today? when does OP do the update for the stakes?

The Bounty campaign is updated every Friday, Estonia time zone.

think im gonna throw some more into this, the lifetime daily trade volume is just too awsome. some questions i have:

1. will there be daily and weekly buy orders like on coinbase?
2. what will be the role of the partner company pwc
3. how will the project stand in points of gouvernance, decentralization and transparency?
4. what kind of onsite trading software will be available for ico members?

1. What do you mean by that? There will be different types of orders, including futures.
2. The company provides legal services to Exscudo.
3. Exscudo has a Board that makes/approves the strategic decisions. What exactly do you mean?
4. Exscudo will have a web trading terminal, as well as a software for trading that you can install on your PC. No special software for ICO members is planned.

When will bounty facebook update in spreadsheet? Anyone know it? Or maybe the exscudo team is busy and hard to update the facebook spreadsheet?

The Facebook bounty will be upated by the end of the ICO.

Yes, I find that they have updated it as often on friday and on time, and why don't they remove the lines with a bad sign, newbies to clear the fields from the spreadsheet?

Because we will do that after the Bounty campaign is finished. It makes no sense to do it weekly, as it takes a lot of time, but there are always new people coming.

excuse me, in 2 weeks my post reach 15 and i'm not forget to post in main thread but already 2 weeks i'm not get my stake. is that any mistake that i made ?

i dont see my id account on you spreadsheet, can update pls?
im in with avatar

Please drop us a message to help@exscudo.com, we will look into this.

Today, i will to joined Exscudo social media campaign.
When to connected twitter account is work fine, but facebook is error

Does anyone here experience the same problem as me?

Please clear the local cash and try again. If it doesn't work, send us an email to help@exscudo.com. Thank you.

I do not recall this being addressed in the rest of the thread.

The registered address according to your web site is:
Merirahu 58,
Tallinn 13516, Estonia

Which is the address of Alfa Grupp OÜ according to google maps which is a coffee vending machine company.  I do not like the look of that address anyway as it looks quite residential.  What is the address of your office?

We have more than one office, as most of the team work remotely. The office in Tallinn is a representative office where the company is registered.

It was announced that EON is DePOS coin. Can not find what is the difference between DePOS and POS. Can someone clarify this for me?

Please refer to this article: http://cryptorials.io/glossary/delegated-proof-of-stake/

am i eligible for bounty if i join now? Coz i am too late.

You can still join. Welcome. Smiley

Is there any translation bounty?
In that case, i would reserve italian translation! : D

This project seems to be a nice concept, i hope team won't f**k this up in the future!

Italian translation has already been completed.

How much will the sales continue?

If you stop at the current level, these funds will be enough for development?

Yes, the funds will be enough for developing the basic things planned.

Hi signature campaign manager, my concern is I have no stakes credited on "W6 12-18MAY" while I reach the posts required.

Please correct the spreadsheet for me. I'm in #94

Edit : sent PM already

If this hasn't been resolved yet, please drop us an email to help@exscudo.com.

i want to know why my rank do not update in the sheet?

The ranks are fixed when you enter the bounty campaign and cannot be changed.

Yes. Project looks very solid and professional. Any info that when Exscudo will be tradable on Exchanges after ico has finished on 25 may?

The ICO finishes on 31 of May. The token will become tradeable as soon as it is added to any exchange after the blockchain is launched. The test network is planned to be launched in June. The Exscudo Exchange is planned to be launched this Fall.

the ICO will be end in 10 days so when will the wallet will be done and available to use ?

It is planned to be launched in June, after the launch of the EON test net.

Blog spreadsheet, still not calculated all, or dev not accept that blog?
Thanks

The sheet must have been updated. Please drop us a message to help@exscudo.com and describe your problem if you don't see your post in the spreadsheet.

Guys, maybe someone have info about nodes? What power computer will I need to start simple node? And what for master-node?

We will publish all the requirements and instructions in June. For a simple node, you'll need only a $10 visrtual server with 1-2 cores, 1-2 Gb operational memory, 100-200 HDD.

Waiting for exscudo to show us EON blockchain, they said they'd do that few days before ICO finish, I don't understand why they taking that long ....

The testing is taking longer than we expected because we have discovered some minor issues that need corrections before the official release. We don't want our customers to face a 'poor' product or service, this is why we will only release things after we are absolutely sure that they have passed all tests successfully.

Zero commision trades forever sound very tempting! I would like to ask you, if you plan on listing EON on Bittrex after its launch? Thanks

Any exchange will have the opportunity to list EON after the blockchain is launched. We are not making any special arrangements. EON will be listed on Exscudo Exchange anyways.

Guys this will be trading on blockchain or centralized system ?
Project looks interesting but you don't share to many details in main thread.
Exchange as project itself looking quite interesting.

The exchange is centralized, but the access to it is decentralized. All information can be found on https://exscudo.com/ico/, in the project description: https://exscudo.com/Whitepaper_v1.0.pdf and EON whitepaper: https://exscudo.com/EON%20Whitepaper.pdf

The bounty campaign is updated every Friday. If you have any concerns, please drop us an email to help@exscudo.com.

hello, can someone help me, i just went onto my exscudo account and my coins seem to have gone? not sure where but they're not there? has anyone else had this problem? can someone give me advise on what to do?
thanks in advance

Please drop us an email to help@exscudo.com, describe your problem and provide your exscudo account email and screenshots. Thank you. Also, it may help if you clear your local cash and press ctrl+F5 / shift+F5.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:20:16 AM

thanks in advance
What coin? Are you an investor or just bounty member?
If the former, you should contact Exscudo about this problem and the team will resolve this problem for you.
If the latter, remember the stake not credited instantly so you have to wait that.

Exscudo has already told you, so you may wanna check them.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
trade-and-train

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:16:19 AM

thanks in advance
If the former, you should contact Exscudo about this problem and the team will resolve this problem for you.
If the latter, remember the stake not credited instantly so you have to wait that.

eon i bought them on the 13th and 14th, the transaction all went through and I've seen them in my account but when i checked today they're all gone and has no transaction ID, but i have the transaction ID from the account that i transferred the coins from and i have showed them that, hopefully they sort it out, as I've been really interested in this ICO, but if its not sorted i won't be investing anymore into it which is a shame as i really like the idea of it, thanks for your help 
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:33:57 AM

thanks in advance

eon i bought them on the 13th and 14th, the transaction all went through and I've seen them in my account but when i checked today they're all gone and has no transaction ID, but i have the transaction ID from the account that i transferred the coins from and i have showed them that, hopefully they sort it out, as I've been really interested in this ICO, but if its not sorted i won't be investing anymore into it which is a shame as i really like the idea of it, thanks for your help 

Please describe your problem and send us the screenshots to help@exscudo.com. We can only help you to sort this out if you contact the helpdesk team.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:45:08 AM

thanks in advance

Please describe your problem and send us the screenshots to help@exscudo.com. We can only help you to sort this out if you contact the helpdesk team.
Same happened with my coins. Will wait and check in tomorrow again. If they are still missing I'll contact the exscudo team.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 12:12:55 PM

think im gonna throw some more into this, the lifetime daily trade volume is just too awsome. some questions i have:

1. will there be daily and weekly buy orders like on coinbase?
2. what will be the role of the partner company pwc
3. how will the project stand in points of gouvernance, decentralization and transparency?
4. what kind of onsite trading software will be available for ico members?

1. What do you mean by that? There will be different types of orders, including futures.
2. The company provides legal services to Exscudo.
3. Exscudo has a Board that makes/approves the strategic decisions. What exactly do you mean?
4. Exscudo will have a web trading terminal, as well as a software for trading that you can install on your PC. No special software for ICO members is planned.

1. a daily or weekly order i mean you can say, buy 10$ btc every day or every week, this feature is very good to ride a wave and buy lows and highs specially for new traders

3. how can the the tokenholders be part of gouvernance, like what coins are going to add or remove etc, or are you going to run a oneman show like poloniex and do whatever u like

whats your escrow ?
trade-and-train

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:36:12 PM

thanks in advance

Same happened with my coins. Will wait and check in tomorrow again. If they are still missing I'll contact the exscudo team.

yeah i have contacted them and sent them the details, now i just have to wait and see what the outcome is
ric_ardo

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:37:46 PM

how much has been raised so far in the ICO?
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:41:09 PM

how much has been raised so far in the ICO?
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:15:20 PM

thanks in advance

yeah i have contacted them and sent them the details, now i just have to wait and see what the outcome is

Are you guys sure you didn't use a scam site?

Not sure if EON even has one yet but MGO got one around 27m.

I keep my EON page pinned on chrome and I havnt noticed it once changing

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: