Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:43:00 PM

It would be nice if you talked about your problem, to the slack dev already provided, and there you will get a quick answer, rather than you discussing your problem on threads ...

Can't. Need an 'invite' from the team.

"Don't have an account on this team yet?
Contact the team administrator for an invitation"

you can ask on ico dasboard and contact help exsudo guys..
if you ask in this tread small possible for read dev
yes! if you wanna join to exscudo slack team you must get imvitation from dev. you can receive invitation via email. subscribe newslatter exscudo to get information about this project.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Storm_Guardian_N7

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:00:05 PM

Not sure if anyone has seen this; but

https://www.reddit.com/r/EXSCUDO/comments/6cawn3/warning_us_citizens_cant_redeem_their_eon_coins/

Exscudo is focused on compliance in the EU; https://exscudo.com/Crowdsale%20Prospectus.pdf

--U.S. citizen Laws
(ii) Each person shall only participate in the Campaign (a
“Purchaser”) through the personal web account, registered on the
("my.exscudo.com"). If a Purchaser is a citizen, tax resident or
green card holder of the United States of America (“US
Purchaser”), he/she shall not participate in the Campaign except
through such ways as separately designated by the Exscudo OU
for US Purchasers’ participation.

--KYC laws
(v) The Exscudo OU shall be entitled to take any action to identify
any Purchaser at any time, even after the close of the Payment
Window (as defined in Section 7 below). If the Exscudo OU
conducts “know your customer” exercises or any other kind of
customer due diligence to verify the identities of all or part of the
Purchasers, the Purchasers concerned shall timely provide all such
information and meet all such requests as may be sought or
instructed by the Exscudo OU for that purpose.

--AML laws (note that this includes tax evasion/not reporting btc income on taxes)
If the Exscudo OU discovers the purchase of EON by any
Purchaser violating any anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism
financing or other regulatory requirements, such purchase shall be
invalid with retroactive effect and the Exscudo OU shall be entitled
to immediately deny the relevant person’s admissibility to the
Campaign, reject delivery of any EON and request return of any
delivered EON, irrespective of any payment that could have been
made by that Purchaser

--Is it open source?
No, it's closed source. It has decentralized features but is centralized; with centralized governance and decision making.

--More INFO
(a) All the information submitted by him/her to the Exscudo OU is
true, complete, valid and non-misleading;
(b) He/she is not a citizen, tax resident or green card holder of the
United States of America
unless he/she participates in the
Campaign through ways as specifically designated by the Exscudo
OU for US Purchasers’ participation;
(c) He/she is of sufficient age to participate in the Campaign and
is a natural person with full civil capacity of conduct under the
laws of the jurisdiction where he/she is domiciled or maintains
citizenship;
(d) He/she is aseasoned investor, expert, technician and/or
professional
in the fields of blockchain, distributed ledger
technology and crypto-tokens, cryptocurrency and financial
market and is fully aware of the risks associated with the
development and use of the Exscudo Ecosystem;
(e) His/her participation in the Campaign is voluntary and based
on his/her own independent judgment without being coerced,
solicited or misled by anyone else;
(f) He/she is permitted by the laws of each jurisdiction to
participate in the Campaign and is legally permitted to acquire,
receive and hold crypto-tokens;

Huh so does this mean US citizens can't even participate in the sig campaign either?

I would assume this means US citizens can't even participate in the SIG campaign; it's VERY very deceptive of this campaign; they have reframed words by focusing on being compliant; following US and international laws on this, this raised a reg flag. They have not been clear about this upfront; the only way to find out US citizens can't participate isn't via their FAQs but by reading 1 document out of the several they have listed up there; they aren't clear about their KYC policies. They just say they reserve the right to do X when they decide. This means without asking them directly if they will require all people who participate in the campaign to redeem or take their EONs out to verify their identity; so your tokens may or may not be trapped on their exchange until it becomes available for US citizens; who can know without them clarifying. I can't get into the slack channel to ask directly. Just curious how many US citizens have already participated in this campaign without realizing they may not be able to redeem their tokens because they will have broken one of the rules by doing so. Exscudo has not made any attempt to target U.S. citizens to offer them a way to participate; this is for EU members only, I really hope people speak very loudly about  this to get answers from the team for U.S. citizens who have already invested without reading that little piece of fine print...

Wow, I didn't see this until after I bought in. So I'm a US citizen whose invested right, once everything launches my coins are probably going to be trapped in the exchange and I won't be able to get them out? Damn.

It's sucks I agree. I really think more people need to be vocal about this since Excscudo has multiple documents and put that in fine print of one of them. They weren't clear about it on the "Buy now" page and aren't replying to their email or updating anything to make clearer on the front-page about this 'piece of fine print'. You can try to contact excscudo by their email to ask if you can get a refund or what to do; but my bet is that you'll just be trapped on their exchange, esp. since it's a closed-exchanged. I'm glad I know now I was willing to invest 2k - 6k but once I began doing some digging I realized EON isn't for me. More people need to know about this since I'm guessing not everyone on this board buying in is an  E.U citizen....has to be a lot of U.S. citizens who are getting fucked royally right now.
BitBitCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

WOW 1670 BTC!

I'm glad that this ICO is going great, who has invested could have big satisfaction!

Landical

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

Not sure if anyone has seen this; but

https://www.reddit.com/r/EXSCUDO/comments/6cawn3/warning_us_citizens_cant_redeem_their_eon_coins/

Exscudo is focused on compliance in the EU; https://exscudo.com/Crowdsale%20Prospectus.pdf

--U.S. citizen Laws
(ii) Each person shall only participate in the Campaign (a
“Purchaser”) through the personal web account, registered on the
("my.exscudo.com"). If a Purchaser is a citizen, tax resident or
green card holder of the United States of America (“US
Purchaser”), he/she shall not participate in the Campaign except
through such ways as separately designated by the Exscudo OU
for US Purchasers’ participation.

--KYC laws
(v) The Exscudo OU shall be entitled to take any action to identify
any Purchaser at any time, even after the close of the Payment
Window (as defined in Section 7 below). If the Exscudo OU
conducts “know your customer” exercises or any other kind of
customer due diligence to verify the identities of all or part of the
Purchasers, the Purchasers concerned shall timely provide all such
information and meet all such requests as may be sought or
instructed by the Exscudo OU for that purpose.

--AML laws (note that this includes tax evasion/not reporting btc income on taxes)
If the Exscudo OU discovers the purchase of EON by any
Purchaser violating any anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism
financing or other regulatory requirements, such purchase shall be
invalid with retroactive effect and the Exscudo OU shall be entitled
to immediately deny the relevant person’s admissibility to the
Campaign, reject delivery of any EON and request return of any
delivered EON, irrespective of any payment that could have been
made by that Purchaser

--Is it open source?
No, it's closed source. It has decentralized features but is centralized; with centralized governance and decision making.

--More INFO
(a) All the information submitted by him/her to the Exscudo OU is
true, complete, valid and non-misleading;
(b) He/she is not a citizen, tax resident or green card holder of the
United States of America
unless he/she participates in the
Campaign through ways as specifically designated by the Exscudo
OU for US Purchasers’ participation;
(c) He/she is of sufficient age to participate in the Campaign and
is a natural person with full civil capacity of conduct under the
laws of the jurisdiction where he/she is domiciled or maintains
citizenship;
(d) He/she is aseasoned investor, expert, technician and/or
professional
in the fields of blockchain, distributed ledger
technology and crypto-tokens, cryptocurrency and financial
market and is fully aware of the risks associated with the
development and use of the Exscudo Ecosystem;
(e) His/her participation in the Campaign is voluntary and based
on his/her own independent judgment without being coerced,
solicited or misled by anyone else;
(f) He/she is permitted by the laws of each jurisdiction to
participate in the Campaign and is legally permitted to acquire,
receive and hold crypto-tokens;

Huh so does this mean US citizens can't even participate in the sig campaign either?

I would assume this means US citizens can't even participate in the SIG campaign; it's VERY very deceptive of this campaign; they have reframed words by focusing on being compliant; following US and international laws on this, this raised a reg flag. They have not been clear about this upfront; the only way to find out US citizens can't participate isn't via their FAQs but by reading 1 document out of the several they have listed up there; they aren't clear about their KYC policies. They just say they reserve the right to do X when they decide. This means without asking them directly if they will require all people who participate in the campaign to redeem or take their EONs out to verify their identity; so your tokens may or may not be trapped on their exchange until it becomes available for US citizens; who can know without them clarifying. I can't get into the slack channel to ask directly. Just curious how many US citizens have already participated in this campaign without realizing they may not be able to redeem their tokens because they will have broken one of the rules by doing so. Exscudo has not made any attempt to target U.S. citizens to offer them a way to participate; this is for EU members only, I really hope people speak very loudly about  this to get answers from the team for U.S. citizens who have already invested without reading that little piece of fine print...

Wow, I didn't see this until after I bought in. So I'm a US citizen whose invested right, once everything launches my coins are probably going to be trapped in the exchange and I won't be able to get them out? Damn.

It's sucks I agree. I really think more people need to be vocal about this since Excscudo has multiple documents and put that in fine print of one of them. They weren't clear about it on the "Buy now" page and aren't replying to their email or updating anything to make clearer on the front-page about this 'piece of fine print'. You can try to contact excscudo by their email to ask if you can get a refund or what to do; but my bet is that you'll just be trapped on their exchange, esp. since it's a closed-exchanged. I'm glad I know now I was willing to invest 2k - 6k but once I began doing some digging I realized EON isn't for me. More people need to know about this since I'm guessing not everyone on this board buying in is an  E.U citizen....has to be a lot of U.S. citizens who are getting fucked royally right now.

Yeah, I mean I wasn't going to invest that much, I've only put in 5 bucks and I was going to put in more until I heard about this. I sent them an email, I'll update if I get a response from them. I agree they could've been more vocal about this. Like when I was going to invest in Adel, you had to create an account to invest and they didn't have a United States option when picking the country that you live in. Which made me do a ctrl+f on Adel's whitepaper where I found that US citizens couldn't participate. Even if Exscudo had did something like that I would've been fine with it.
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 04:58:15 PM

Just do some math:
BOUNTY CAMPAIGN - 2 400 000 EON COINS FOR THE CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
The price for 1 EON will be 0.0002 BTC.
That is worth 480btc total
And the ICO will collect around 2000BTC.
I am afraind bounty is too much.
We should waiting Exscudo team to clarify this thing because 480btc is really huge funds for bounty only but it may impact to advertisement stuff and make Exscudo widely known to make serious project.

Beside that still have 7 days to go before ICO ends so anything could be happened.
I dont see anything wrong in that. In fact, everything went good and smootly so far BUT if you start to change something at this point then it will turn very badly for Exscudo! Ico is almost done!

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:02:24 PM

Hello everybody Thank you for your questions, we will try to make them clear.

1) If you have any problems with your accounts, stakes or investment - write to help@exscudo.com

2) The first thing to be launched will be the EON blockchain itself. Channels mobile app and Exscudo Exchange will come shortly after.

3) We will publish the detailed info about masternodes in the near future, as soon as technical documentation on them is released.
IMPORTANT: everybody can launch a node. BUT if you want to profit from it, you should deposit on it at least 25 000 EONs!

4) About Slack: our channel is being spammed with bots asking for invites, so we do manual moderation of everybody who asks for a permission to enter the channel. We apologise for not being fast enough with that.

Thanks dev. So quick question, I know they can't participate in the ICO but can US citizens participate in the sig campaign? Since doing so isn't a form of investment I don't see why it would be disallowed for compliance reasons.

Would appreciate clarification in regards to whether or not us citizens can participate in sig campaign.
shodik007

Activity: 896
Merit: 305

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:12:04 PM

Just do some math:

It's too late to change the rules of the bounty campaign, isn't it?

I don't think they will change the bounty rules almost more than a week remaining, even Edgeless had around 300-400 BTC in bounty campaign and they paid it in small portion like 20% then around 80% after launching their beta.It's common nowadays to offer a high bounty to attract more people for marketing.

Yes, you are right and I think this is best done by exscudo in addition to advertising everywhere, you know the cost is not cheap issued by exscudo but this is not in vain try you see now exscudo able to penetrate the value is very fantastic

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 05:14:26 PM

1. a daily or weekly order i mean you can say, buy 10$ btc every day or every week, this feature is very good to ride a wave and buy lows and highs specially for new traders

3. how can the the tokenholders be part of gouvernance, like what coins are going to add or remove etc, or are you going to run a oneman show like poloniex and do whatever u like

whats your escrow ?

i wrote email and they said i should write here, also the slack issue, can you PLEASE fix the slack invites? i want to get in slack! haha

and people pls dont make this a bounty thread if you dont like the bounty rules then just dont participate, and usa people got problems on every ico ive seen.

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:22:26 PM

In current situation while everything has up trend than this project is very promising with fixed price for ICO. As I think investors has so many benefits to make this move and get advantage of life time commission free trade on this platform and make huge profit for holding this.
trade-and-train

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:50:35 PM

hola my fellow friends! just a quick one i own some eon coins but I'm also doing the bounty i have been for just over a week, but it says i got 0 on the bounty page? will i get them once campaign ends or does it add them up every few week? just curious. thanks in advance
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:53:39 PM

people will be saying " why i did not buy exscudo at ICO " omg...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:59:27 PM

Just do some math:

It's too late to change the rules of the bounty campaign, isn't it?

I don't think they will change the bounty rules almost more than a week remaining, even Edgeless had around 300-400 BTC in bounty campaign and they paid it in small portion like 20% then around 80% after launching their beta.It's common nowadays to offer a high bounty to attract more people for marketing.

I don't think he understands the rule, the investors are getting great value for their money, at the current level of contribution they are likely to receive 9X of their investment. I'm now looking to add more to my portfolio because the team is looking into masternode and we all know masternode has given alot of people into financial freedom
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 07:04:40 PM

Running ICO more 1 week left
I hope, this ICO success and distribution running well

roshidnahdi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:40:36 PM

Total Value
1,613 BTC / 3,350,507 USD

Continue to keep good progress..

Good news, keep going up to 2000 BTC

Towards 2000 bitcoin,Can surely exceed 2500 bitcoin before 1 June go go.
More and more people are investing in escudo.

That greats if can reach up to 2500 BTC, but I think get 2000 BTC it's not bad too.
I believe this project will be a big project than other.

Everybody will happy, if ICO exscudo able to raise large funds.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
sonic212

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:57:57 PM

Running ICO more 1 week left
I hope, this ICO success and distribution running well

The Exscudo project has run well until now, Exscudo has put together more than expected, I also believe that this project is very successful in the future, because it is clear, so we are waiting for ico to end, how they distribute it to everyone. For those who already participate with bounty.
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:33:52 PM

Good luck Exscudo I believe you can reach the target .

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
byter.sky

Activity: 428

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:31:09 PM

They will , and i think another 2 mil can be invested in last day .
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:54:39 PM

They will , and i think another 2 mil can be invested in last day .
I'm optimistic we can reach that milestone of success, what's important here is to see the value of bitcoin to increase as well.
The ICO is still active and more days to invest, we are approaching to 4 million dollars mark now and this can be doubled or more
after the period of ICO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:13:10 PM

Total Value
1,613 BTC / 3,350,507 USD

Continue to keep good progress..

Good news, keep going up to 2000 BTC

Towards 2000 bitcoin,Can surely exceed 2500 bitcoin before 1 June go go.
More and more people are investing in escudo.

That greats if can reach up to 2500 BTC, but I think get 2000 BTC it's not bad too.
I believe this project will be a big project than other.

Everybody will happy, if ICO exscudo able to raise large funds.
ico fund fast collected 1,613BTC it's awesome 387btc remaining to reach target ICO
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 12:19:57 AM

ico fund fast collected 1,613BTC it's awesome 387btc remaining to reach target ICO
Well , the target itself is 1000 BTC , 2000 BTC it's the possible milestone that this ICO can reach before its end

Tozex