Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357196 times)
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

My greatest concern is this: WHEN will we be able to deposit, withdraw and trade our EONs for other currencies like BTC, ETH, BCH etc? I thought the big day was May 14th but this has turned out to be a fallacy! Exscudo is the worst ICO I've ever participated in!

Official plan is given below it seems you are following them closely they announced this few days what play will follow. Have patience very soon you will get this opportunity to make deposit on this platform and start trading.

14.05 - EON Mainnet deployment
16.05 - KYC procedure implementation
17.05 - 1st wave of tokens distribution: we will distribute Investment tokens and Bounty tokens first
21.05 - exchange will be launched on production servers and users will be able to participate in its stress-testing
22.05 - users can deposit EON, BTC, ETH, BCH on Exscudo exchange
23.05 - users can open orders on the exchange
24.05 - trading starts. withdrawal is available in manual mode

I was really curious about the kyc procedure. Did the team already post a blog refering to this? Or sent emails to us? Cause i did not receive an email on how to do it. No instructions yet, eh?

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

for people who have long waited for it, the launch of the mainnet is a remarkable achievement after 1 year of promise. For the deposit / withdrawal feature I do not think it will take a long time for it to happen.
Alat2233

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

I have known about this coin for a long time. I hodling a few Excudo coins in my portfolio and I hope they have a good future)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:55:55 AM

My greatest concern is this: WHEN will we be able to deposit, withdraw and trade our EONs for other currencies like BTC, ETH, BCH etc? I thought the big day was May 14th but this has turned out to be a fallacy! Exscudo is the worst ICO I've ever participated in!

Official plan is given below it seems you are following them closely they announced this few days what play will follow. Have patience very soon you will get this opportunity to make deposit on this platform and start trading.

14.05 - EON Mainnet deployment
16.05 - KYC procedure implementation
17.05 - 1st wave of tokens distribution: we will distribute Investment tokens and Bounty tokens first
21.05 - exchange will be launched on production servers and users will be able to participate in its stress-testing
22.05 - users can deposit EON, BTC, ETH, BCH on Exscudo exchange
23.05 - users can open orders on the exchange
24.05 - trading starts. withdrawal is available in manual mode

I was really curious about the kyc procedure. Did the team already post a blog refering to this? Or sent emails to us? Cause i did not receive an email on how to do it. No instructions yet, eh?
Same thing i didn't receive any further instructions with regards to kyc procedures and who will undergo to it.
That was their latest news as of now, i think we need to wait for it and its not our fault if they don't email us since then they have no kyc policy from the start and it will be good to fair with the investors who didn't have to passed any kyc for token transferring or distributions.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:32:33 AM

does anyone know how we can check the main-net?

I just registered on the testnet - not sure what else to do now but wait

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

The project seems to have truly revived, it's a miracle! If they succeed and it will be possible to exchange the EON for the BTC then wait for the price down! But I think you should not panic. My assumptions, if the exchange will work normally, the EON will be added to the expanded exchanges and then the most interesting will begin!
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:42:48 AM

Could I know, this KYC need for bounty hunter?
yes its need too even your are a bounty hunter you are still a token holder.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

This is time to be more active to have eyes on the announcements and launch of working exchange. I hope there will be chance to get cheaper EON tokens, for those didn't buy them directly from ICO last year. After stress test on live trading platform things will begin to be more clear about many things. According to short roadmap starting from tomorrow distribution should take place.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

Is KYC process already started? This is going to be the main question today. Let's just wait! Grin
Mr.Ease

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

Could I know, this KYC need for bounty hunter?
yes its need too even your are a bounty hunter you are still a token holder.

We dont have to be acreddited investors to get bounty tokens tho. This is just identity right?
There arent any country bans?

5thangel

Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

does anyone know how we can check the main-net?

I just registered on the testnet - not sure what else to do now but wait

I checked this one, i hope this will help you as well. https://eontechnology.org/mainnet.html  Still don't know should we try it already or no Cheesy
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1402

Disobey.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

guys, there is some news here
EON Mainnet Launched!
https://blog.exscudo.com/exscudo/eon-mainnet-launched/
https://twitter.com/ex_scudo/status/996396245768863745

but i cant find where i can register tru the sms like there is written

"The following services: registration portal, blockchain explorer and monitoring page are available from now on. Currently, registration to MainNet requires SMS verification."

That's some great news. Will be interesting to see if EON can compete with the hundrets fo exchanges that popped up recently.
Given the long development one would definitly hope so.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

UPDATE 2024: Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSx8j8lSewA One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet and human society in general. Go check it out.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

EON Mainnet Launched!

"The following services: registration portal, blockchain explorer and monitoring page are available from now on. Currently, registration to MainNet requires SMS verification."

That's some great news. Will be interesting to see if EON can compete with the hundrets fo exchanges that popped up recently.
yes I am also waiting to see if the EON is worth the price with a long wait, I have recently received a message that EON exchange is ready for use on 22 May and 17th of May distribution for bounty participants what is it right?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
danipay

Merit: 512

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

EON Mainnet Launched!

yes I am also waiting to see if the EON is worth the price with a long wait, I have recently received a message that EON exchange is ready for use on 22 May and 17th of May distribution for bounty participants what is it right?
its been take for a year since ico finnished, i think its time to ready to launch. i cant wait how this platform can be used for trading and the coin price will go high, hope so.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

EON Mainnet Launched!

Their own exchange services is interesting because it is like kucoin and binance that have their own token. It will be a good thing for the exchange and if they will become one of this 2 known exchange there is a big demand of Eons tokens. Everyone seems too excited and expect the price to pump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

long-time supporter, I'm excited by all the recent "happenings" here
as far as can tell from the video (haven't watched it in full), you guys have a special Slack channel or something? can I join?
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

EON Mainnet Launched!

Their own exchange services is interesting because it is like kucoin and binance that have their own token. It will be a good thing for the exchange and if they will become one of this 2 known exchange there is a big demand of Eons tokens. Everyone seems too excited and expect the price to pump.

Markets are unpredictable though.  If I see the EON price goes up right when they are released to the market, I think it will be dumped right after the spikes and that's when you need to get to buy loads of your EON. I always thought they will released the token first and then let it be in the exchanges for awhile before they open their exchange.

pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

EON Mainnet Launched!

Markets are unpredictable though.  If I see the EON price goes up right when they are released to the market, I think it will be dumped right after the spikes and that's when you need to get to buy loads of your EON. I always thought they will released the token first and then let it be in the exchanges for awhile before they open their exchange.

by my guesses price on the start will be 10-20 cents, cause bitcoin raised a lot from ico, if i remember correct btc was about 2k when ico was ongoing.
and of course there are about 2-3 million of bounty tokens too, so hope price will go up after everybody who wants to sell will do it. hope there will be chance for us to buy cheap masternode  Cheesy
Mr.Ease

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

EON Mainnet Launched!

by my guesses price on the start will be 10-20 cents, cause bitcoin raised a lot from ico, if i remember correct btc was about 2k when ico was ongoing.
and of course there are about 2-3 million of bounty tokens too, so hope price will go up after everybody who wants to sell will do it. hope there will be chance for us to buy cheap masternode  Cheesy

How many tokens does it take for a masternode?

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

if i remember correctly you would have to own at least 25K EON to set up masternodes or maybe 100K.  i'm not very sure about this if you only have 5K EON then you can do it. i guess they are making this difficult for those less fortunate to earn passive income for you. but is is going to be a sure win if you can buy at least that much so you can be financially free.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: