Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357187 times)
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

Exscudo Team is happy to announce that we have reached an important milestone by launching the EON mainnet for our users. It is the most waited mainnet launch for the year 2018. We’re thrilled to report the mainnet has been a complete success.

The following services: registration portal, blockchain explorer and monitoring page are available from now on. Currently, registration to MainNet requires SMS verification. This big launch brings even more updates:

– Renewed TestNet with the version 3 fork 1

– Changed API (bot / peer / explorer)

– Changed API endpoint – specified version

To learn more about how the renewed API works, check Client Peer API documentation v3.0 using this link: https://eontechnology.org/TestNet_EON_Peer_API_3.0.pdf. Our Team made multiple internal changes and improvements. If you are interested in the mainnet and how it works, look through Multi-signature documentation v1.2: https://eontechnology.org/MSM_v.1.pdf. You can also check out its final code at GitHub (https://github.com/EonTechnology).

The launch of EON blockchain mainnet is a huge step ahead for the industry. Thanks to EON blockchain, market participants have direct access to the capital market. Exscudo’s goal is to provide everyone, even unbanked people, with the opportunity to enter the market on an equal basis with institutional investors and professional traders. EON gives a number of advantages to the financial market: ecosystem simplification; fast clearing; low operating costs; low counterparty risk; transparency and verifiability; friendly software development environment. EON blockchain is a hybrid system without any bottlenecks. It is safe, resilient, flexible, scalable with speed of client-server solutions. In the nearest future we expect to announce new projects launched on the EON Blockchain, not just in the area of FinTech, but also in loyalty programs, ticket purchases and ecosystems around the registries.

We are already working on EON Blockchain implementation in many countries — UK, Germany, France, Estonia, Japan, China, Malaysia, Indonesia and so on. We will continue to expand our geographic coverage and increasing the number of local partners that help our team to enter new markets.
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

1 Introduction

We are glad that you are engaged in our ecosystem and in our referral program. We clearly illustrate EON calculating mechanics below. We also explain how to use your referral link:

2 calculation Mechanics

For better understanding of how our referral program works let’s consider an example with specific figures and calculations.

2.1 How many EONs are allocated?

Total referral program budget is 100 000 EONs:

40 thousand EONs for user registrations;
60 thousand EONs for operations.
2.2 How much will I earn?

Let’s assume 10,350 users have registered and they have made 140,560 transactions during the test.

Thus we get:

40000/10350 = 3,864734 EONs for 1 registration

60000/140560 = 0,42686397 EONs for 1 operation.

If you brought to us 15 users who have made total of 310 transactions, you get

15× 3,8647343 = 57,971014 EONs for registrations

310 × 0,42686397 = 132,327831 EONs for operations

You have a total of:

132.32783153 + 132.32783153 = 264.655663 EON

Not bad, huh?=)

3 How to take part in the referral program?

Let’s figure out how to bring referrals and where to get a referral link

3.1 Where can I get a link?

For your convenience we made a special section on the website of the Exchange.

Click on the gear in the top right corner of the screen

Select Referral tab and copy the referral link using the Copy function button

3.2 Where should I place the link?

We offer the easiest way to attract referrals — using a link, so you just have to place it in your publications, comments, forum and email signatures, banners and other ads in order to attract potential referrals to click on your link.

We advise you not only to passively place the link in your posts, but to use active communication, telling others about our product and offering to sign up using your referral link.

Such activities will increase the activity of users and the amount of your bonus tokens.

That’s all, thanks again and good luck!
kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:22:42 PM

everyone is looking forward to this project entering to the market, I hope this coin can be over 0.0002 and hopefully no more obstacles.
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

did anyone here already tried to access the main net?
since to access the wallet it a little bit hard when we compared to another coins

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

Hooray ! They waited! Finally good news! I received a letter that they wanted me to test the stock exchange and earn a little more! Invite friends, the more participants, the more they learn about the project!
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

did anyone here already tried to access the main net?
since to access the wallet it a little bit hard when we compared to another coins

Token distribution is completed yet while nobody can make deposit than it is hard to know how it works. In next couple of days all people will be able to make deposit other coins there and after this we will be into good position to let know how it goes.
waszurHölle

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

So i have gone through step 1-4 for mainnet register and had a couple of problems. Several important steps(for windows user) are left out, no mention that i have to put the OpenSSL files into a folde with the eon.exe nor that i have to use the cmd line to use eon.exe, i felt pretty stupid after a friend who is a developer told to use the cmd line. After finishing those steps i went to https://portal.eontechnology.org/#/ and typed in all the information but haven't recieved a code....should i just keep waiting or contact you guys per mail?
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:48:45 PM

guys, there is some news here
EON Mainnet Launched!
https://blog.exscudo.com/exscudo/eon-mainnet-launched/
https://twitter.com/ex_scudo/status/996396245768863745

but i cant find where i can register tru the sms like there is written

"The following services: registration portal, blockchain explorer and monitoring page are available from now on. Currently, registration to MainNet requires SMS verification."

That's some great news. Will be interesting to see if EON can compete with the hundrets fo exchanges that popped up recently.
Given the long development one would definitly hope so.
Their own exchange services is interesting because it is like kucoin and binance that have their own token. It will be a good thing for the exchange and if they will become one of this 2 known exchange there is a big demand of Eons tokens. Everyone seems too excited and expect the price to pump.

Markets are unpredictable though.  If I see the EON price goes up right when they are released to the market, I think it will be dumped right after the spikes and that's when you need to get to buy loads of your EON. I always thought they will released the token first and then let it be in the exchanges for awhile before they open their exchange.

by my guesses price on the start will be 10-20 cents, cause bitcoin raised a lot from ico, if i remember correct btc was about 2k when ico was ongoing.
and of course there are about 2-3 million of bounty tokens too, so hope price will go up after everybody who wants to sell will do it. hope there will be chance for us to buy cheap masternode  Cheesy

How many tokens does it take for a masternode?

as i remember it is 25k of coins. so i hope we will have a chance buy them for 2-5k usd Cheesy
cause i dont have enough for masternode for now, didnt wanna buy accounts with coins from people who sold, so in few days i hope i will buy them on exchange
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:02:52 PM

guys, there is some news here
EON Mainnet Launched!
https://blog.exscudo.com/exscudo/eon-mainnet-launched/
https://twitter.com/ex_scudo/status/996396245768863745

but i cant find where i can register tru the sms like there is written

"The following services: registration portal, blockchain explorer and monitoring page are available from now on. Currently, registration to MainNet requires SMS verification."

That's some great news. Will be interesting to see if EON can compete with the hundrets fo exchanges that popped up recently.
Given the long development one would definitly hope so.
Their own exchange services is interesting because it is like kucoin and binance that have their own token. It will be a good thing for the exchange and if they will become one of this 2 known exchange there is a big demand of Eons tokens. Everyone seems too excited and expect the price to pump.

Markets are unpredictable though.  If I see the EON price goes up right when they are released to the market, I think it will be dumped right after the spikes and that's when you need to get to buy loads of your EON. I always thought they will released the token first and then let it be in the exchanges for awhile before they open their exchange.

by my guesses price on the start will be 10-20 cents, cause bitcoin raised a lot from ico, if i remember correct btc was about 2k when ico was ongoing.
and of course there are about 2-3 million of bounty tokens too, so hope price will go up after everybody who wants to sell will do it. hope there will be chance for us to buy cheap masternode  Cheesy

How many tokens does it take for a masternode?

as i remember it is 25k of coins. so i hope we will have a chance buy them for 2-5k usd Cheesy
cause i dont have enough for masternode for now, didnt wanna buy accounts with coins from people who sold, so in few days i hope i will buy them on exchange

Yup, I don't have enough either  Undecided

I'm hoping to get that amount with 0.2-0.4 btc... Been saving for the moment, the hype is real.

I'm also gonna need some help setting up a node

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:18:41 PM

can someone here make a video tutorial how to access EON mainnet?
because I try it and I got stuck on steps 2/3
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:49:25 AM

how to transfer EON from website bounty to exchange Exscudo ? i see at website bounty not available column wallet EON for transfer
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:04:03 AM

many people who feel confused by how to use the mainnet, in fact what happens with all this, very unfortunately when everything is done very difficult, should all the process is easy because all bounty participants and investors have been waiting for a long time

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:29:13 AM

The wait over and finally the mainnet will be launched the next few days. Wallets must be ready for download and I just can not wait buy some cheapers from dumpers.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:58:48 AM

ok guys.

So I am registered on the Test.Exscudo - Where do I go for the mainNet Exchange!?
Or am I ready to go?
I have a wallet address on the Test exchange...

Kind of lost - and I would like to be able to have my btc ready for exchange day. Need myself a masternode  Grin

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:24:14 AM

If you believe in the project, in its potential, then I think it is not worth dropping the EON immediately at the first opportunity! You first drop the coin, and then you will complain about the EON. Do not sell, wait and watch and tell everyone who is interested in the growth of the coin!
Maslate

Activity: 3024
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

If you believe in the project, in its potential, then I think it is not worth dropping the EON immediately at the first opportunity! You first drop the coin, and then you will complain about the EON. Do not sell, wait and watch and tell everyone who is interested in the growth of the coin!
Selling after a long time of waiting, I think that is not a good idea.
Just expect there will be dump because some investors will surely gonna cash out due to the fact that they have multiplier
on their investment. But, if this is really worth for long term, this will recover and grow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

Selling after a long time of waiting, I think that is not a good idea.
Just expect there will be dump because some investors will surely gonna cash out due to the fact that they have multiplier
on their investment. But, if this is really worth for long term, this will recover and grow.

Totally agree with you, if the person was waiting for so long the good idea wait a bit more to get a good deal for your holdings not just dump on the market. Wink
magnetique

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

how to transfer EON from website bounty to exchange Exscudo ? i see at website bounty not available column wallet EON for transfer
you can do that but not sooner than 22.05. when deposit will start to be available
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

Only Main Net was launched as first step which was successful and is stable. Today is planned for tokens distribution and then exchange will next. If you look at the detailed roadmap for one week can understand how things are planned and will work. People are trying to access tokens to deposit but these are to happen yet. Next week is set for stress testing by then these basic things will be sorted out , this is how I understood things.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

Good job exscudo team after 2 years of waiting for your exchange i think people are not that excited like me. I will going to buy eons tokens only if the exchange is a highly competitive or recommended to especially for the upcoming ico that will be finished and be listed on this exchanges. How about erc20 based tokens?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: