Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:47:13 PM

What will be funny if one of these guys has big effort... The others can bring him into jail because he knew a big supporter of warez...

I am out of such ilegal shit... These is not just stealing a little child somethink... This is fighting with the Media Industry...

"Decentralize everything! Resist censorship, grow outside national boundaries, rely on community consensus. Unless it's illegal according to one of the central governments and thus takes priority over decentralization!!!1101" - people who don't belong in crypto

You can decentraled how much you want... Just one call from the Purevidz Dev and these Dev is sitting in Jail for years.

No, in fact, you can decentralize however much you want. Purevidz Dev doesn't want to decentralize so he lacks the censorship resistance and is easy target for litigation. It's just bad design. Go post in that chat, instead of giving useless comments here. Yobit is leaking again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:49:15 PM

What will be funny if one of these guys has big effort... The others can bring him into jail because he knew a big supporter of warez...

I am out of such ilegal shit... These is not just stealing a little child somethink... This is fighting with the Media Industry...

"Decentralize everything! Resist censorship, grow outside national boundaries, rely on community consensus. Unless it's illegal according to one of the central governments and thus takes priority over decentralization!!!1101" - people who don't belong in crypto

You can decentraled how much you want... Just one call from the Purevidz Dev and these Dev is sitting in Jail for years.

No, in fact, you can decentralize however much you want. Purevidz Dev doesn't want to decentralize so he lacks the censorship resistance and is easy target for litigation. It's just bad design. Go post in that chat, instead of giving useless comments here. Yobit is leaking again.

I only told the Problems Dev will get if this shit is going to big. But good luck to him

XXXMeN

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

MINEX team

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:50:42 PM

The last time the ISO is collecting money from gullible people. And this is no exception.

| MINEX |Cryptopia||Coinexchange|
# Our project priority is to assure profesional work for meeting the interests of our investors #
|TWITTER | MINEX WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:36:53 PM

Legal Compliance

Our IPFS public gateways for legal reasons will opt into the IPFS DMCA blacklist and be compliant as the default gateway (gateway.ipfs.io) is. If you wish to download files of these hashes, use a node that isn’t ours or set up your own local IPFS node.

In the future our Novusphere public gateways will opt into the IPFS DMCA blacklist as well.

Novus has the full intend to be compliant with the law going forward.

Can we get much more detail about this. I realize this is important for centralized exchanges, but even then there are probably people who are not under jurisdiction of DMCA or it gets abused since  list is centralized, while the project is decentralized. So instead of nonsense price talk last 4 pages, this is most important aspect I want to learn more about.

While the public gateway that we will host for community use will be DMCA compliant, like with IPFS if someone wants to access content that's blacklisted nothing is preventing you from setting up your own node or using a different public gateway that is not DMCA compliant. We cannot force other nodes to conform to this blacklist as then it makes Novus (the organization) a legal target.

A full node will essentially have a web server built into it (the gateway) and whether you choose to make that publicly available to people by for example binding a domain to it that is entirely up to you. Of course there will incentives of having people use your gateway but this will be more properly detailed in the future when I can publish a document explaining how the Novusphere will work and technical implementation.
weilichesbin

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:39:25 PM

Legal Compliance

Our IPFS public gateways for legal reasons will opt into the IPFS DMCA blacklist and be compliant as the default gateway (gateway.ipfs.io) is. If you wish to download files of these hashes, use a node that isn’t ours or set up your own local IPFS node.

In the future our Novusphere public gateways will opt into the IPFS DMCA blacklist as well.

Can we get much more detail about this. I realize this is important for centralized exchanges, but even then there are probably people who are not under jurisdiction of DMCA or it gets abused since  list is centralized, while the project is decentralized. So instead of nonsense price talk last 4 pages, this is most important aspect I want to learn more about.

While the public gateway that we will host for community use will be DMCA compliant, like with IPFS if someone wants to access content that's blacklisted nothing is preventing you from setting up your own node or using a different public gateway that is not DMCA compliant.

A full node will essentially have a web server built into it (the gateway) and whether you choose to make that publicly available to people by for example binding a domain to it that is entirely up to you. Of course there will incentives of having people use your gateway but this will be more properly detailed in the future when I can publish a document explaining how the Novusphere will work and technical implementation.

Hey Dev, why your friend from PUREVIDZ dont answer on the Channel? His coin is dieying he sees it and just look how it dies?

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:43:59 PM

maybe final is not 2 coders
but one
which
make these story of fights
and now begin new coin for pump more btc

thats my thoughts

i believe that is same person like dev of vidz Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:46:02 PM

Legal Compliance

While the public gateway that we will host for community use will be DMCA compliant, like with IPFS if someone wants to access content that's blacklisted nothing is preventing you from setting up your own node or using a different public gateway that is not DMCA compliant.

Hey Dev, why your friend from PUREVIDZ dont answer on the Channel? His coin is dieying he sees it and just look how it dies?

I'm not a mind reader. I've said before on the Novus Discord I handled a lot of the public and community interaction throughout my duration of involvement on the project. I also made the recommendation when leaving to find someone else to do so. Ask questions relevant to this project and keep discussion about that project over there or come on the Discord if you want to chat about such things.

Thanks.
weilichesbin

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:56:39 PM

but one
which

thats my thoughts

i believe that is same person like dev of vidz Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Think it too +1
Also writing style is the same...

asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:58:16 PM

but one
which

thats my thoughts

Think it too +1
Also writing style is the same...

I'm not a mind reader. I've said before on the Novus Discord I handled a lot of the public and community interaction throughout my duration of involvement on the project. I also made the recommendation when leaving to find someone else to do so. Ask questions relevant to this project and keep discussion about that project over there or come on the Discord if you want to chat about such things.

Thanks.

Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 03:04:54 PM

How long till this is abandoned?

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:08:09 PM

well if we are to look at how they handled things, it will be abandoned the minute they get all the funds released from escrow.

asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:10:09 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 03:59:43 PM by asphyxia

The obvious answer is it won't be. Even if I receive insufficient funding from the crowdfund I don't plan on letting this die and will seek funding through alternative means to ensure Novusphere and AFIX can be made realities.

You seem to forget I want things done openly, transparent and decentralized. As such, the project can always be adopted and the source can continue to be developed even by 3rd party developers unaffiliated with Novus. The network will also continue to run and sustain itself indefinitely so long as there are people running Novusphere nodes. You can make the argument that Satoshi abandoned Bitcoin but because it was open source, innovative and continued to function it attracted people to continue maintaining and working on it.

Such is the beauty of open source development Smiley
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:23:34 PM

The obvious answer is it won't be. Even if I receive insufficient funding from the crowdfund I don't plan on letting this die and will seek funding through alternative means to ensure Novusphere and AFIX can be made realities.

You seem to forget I want things done openly, transparent and decentralized. As such, the project can always be adopted and the source can continue to be developed even by 3rd party developers unaffiliated with Novus. The network will also continue to run and sustain itself indefinitely so long as there are people running Novusphere nodes. You can make the argument that Satoshi abandoned Bitcoin but because it was open source, innovative and continued to function it attracted people to continue maintaining and working on it.

The problem with saying ^ is that it sounds like you already have one eye on the exit door  Grin
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:08:41 PM

The problem with saying ^ is that it sounds like you already have one eye on the exit door  Grin

The problem with answering the troll-bait is that it pretty much forces scenarios as what you've described where even if the person answering the question says "hypothetically, let's consider you're right" you can then follow up by saying "AHA! SEE! HE PLANNED TO DO IT ALL ALONG!" but the problem with not answering the troll-bait is it gives them room to keep echoing it over and over as if they had some argument or point to begin with.
sugarbaby

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:37:01 PM

So, i will reserve this spot for today  Cheesy

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:47:14 PM

So, i will reserve this spot for today  Cheesy

I have a reserved spot on the first page if you want to make me an offer?

Not accepting vidz, but pretty much anything else.
Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:57:43 PM

What kind of content will this platform provide in the beginning?
Will it be the same as Purevidz?
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:31:13 PM

Even before the existence of Novusphere full nodes (so decentralization) people will be able to index whatever files, images, videos, etc. they want on the platform so long as it is compliant with the law. If we receive any DMCA take down notices for any content it will be pulled from the index as before centralization, we are legally obligated to curate content.

Before the 2nd part of the crowdfund a variety of SFSIs (refer to OP terminology) will be available and show how searching and rendering will work and continue to work even after decentralization.
debtstack

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:33:46 PM

Even before the existence of Novusphere full nodes (so decentralization) people will be able to index whatever files, images, videos, etc. they want on the platform so long as it is compliant with the law. If we receive any DMCA take down notices for any content it will be pulled from the index as before centralization, we are legally obligated to curate content.

Before the 2nd part of the crowdfund a variety of SFSIs (refer to OP terminology) will be available and show how searching and rendering will work and continue to work even after decentralization.

So it's going to be exactly like purevidz, until it isn't like purevidz? Except even worse because you will take down content that is pirated?
Rampage3615

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:38:54 PM

How to burn VIDZ to AMS ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: