Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:29:15 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

The escrow address for this contract is:

333UrMP92iyXG4PmiDBCq73E1whk3WRW2p

for Novus Atmos ICO

This is a 2-of-3 multisignature address held by me (Dabs),
SebastianJu, and asphyxia.

Please state and agree to the conditions (if item is received
damaged, item lost with tracking, customs fee etc) beforehand.

If possible, GPG sign your agreement to prevent any
discrepancies later on and please ship with tracking to prevent
problems during delivery. GPG signing is not a requirement, and
any verbal exchange in the form of private messages or posts on
bitcointalk.org, or email is effective as a statement of
condition.

This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of
facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer,
which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.

The escrow holder, Dabs, assumes and gives no liability or
guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although
he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest
extent he is capable of.  On the event that any problems arises,
he will release the escrow to whichever party that presents him
with the most convincing proof and/or after an open discussion
with others.

The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject)
and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above
constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated,
and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the
escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this
transaction.

Thank you.

My standard fee is 1% of the BTC amount (minimum of 1 BTC)
and this will be deducted from the BTC at the escrow address at
the time of releasing the coins.

In case of a refund, fees will apply as per SebastianJu's post
which has a minimum of 0.01 BTC per participant.

Dabs
2017-02-16 (2017 February 16)

You may view the address from the following URLs:
https://blockchain.info/address/333UrMP92iyXG4PmiDBCq73E1whk3WRW2p
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/333UrMP92iyXG4PmiDBCq73E1whk3WRW2p
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=FdMg
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

The escrow address for this contract is:

for Novus Atmos ICO

This is a 2-of-3 multisignature address held by me (Dabs),
SebastianJu, and asphyxia.

Please state and agree to the conditions (if item is received
damaged, item lost with tracking, customs fee etc) beforehand.

If possible, GPG sign your agreement to prevent any
discrepancies later on and please ship with tracking to prevent
problems during delivery. GPG signing is not a requirement, and
any verbal exchange in the form of private messages or posts on
bitcointalk.org, or email is effective as a statement of
condition.

This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of
facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer,
which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.

The escrow holder, Dabs, assumes and gives no liability or
guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although
he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest
extent he is capable of.  On the event that any problems arises,
he will release the escrow to whichever party that presents him
with the most convincing proof and/or after an open discussion
with others.

The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject)
and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above
constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated,
and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the
escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this
transaction.

Thank you.

My standard fee is 1% of the BTC amount (minimum of 1 BTC)
and this will be deducted from the BTC at the escrow address at
the time of releasing the coins.

In case of a refund, fees will apply as per SebastianJu's post
which has a minimum of 0.01 BTC per participant.

Dabs
2017-02-16 (2017 February 16)

You may view the address from the following URLs:
https://blockchain.info/address/333UrMP92iyXG4PmiDBCq73E1whk3WRW2p
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/333UrMP92iyXG4PmiDBCq73E1whk3WRW2p
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=FdMg
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:29:09 PM

Only a few hours left till ICO begins Smiley. asphyxia will definitely show proof of work before the later part of the ICO.

Ipfs coins are the next generation of alts that can revolutionize the way that we use the internet in the future by showing the mainstream devs different applications of how a segregated network can build decentralized data libraries that can retrieve in blazing speeds
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:31:45 PM

Best here is not to invest in the first ico Part. If dev deliver somethink good better invest in the second.

devilsadvokat

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:47:50 PM

Best here is not to invest in the first ico Part. If dev deliver somethink good better invest in the second.

That's why dev has partitioned the rounds and has offered a higher multiplier for vidz burns happening sooner as the risk factors dissipates as development begins later on into the ico
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 09:45:38 PM

I was asked by asphyxia, the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of ATMS Coins.

The escrow address should not be used as a direct deposit address. Instead you will use the service provided by the issuer and he will regularly, when a threshold is met, forward the coins to the escrow address. Dev will NOT use a shared wallet so that there is a direct track of your investment reaching the escrow address. Please check that your funds find their was to the escrow address.

ONLY invest after reading my terms regarding how to invest, safety I can provide and refund terms.

Who am I?

I am SebastianJu, I am escrow on Bitcointalk since years. I am not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

We will release the coins in steps according to the roadmap the dev provided
This will help to provide further trust into the devs by receiving something before more investments will be released. It can help to check out if the dev can really provide what was planned.

Please note that the safety we escrows can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

This is only an observation address, please don't send to that address directly!

The escrow address is:
Code:

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

BEFORE SENDING ANYTHiNG please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
150215 This is the escrow address for the ICO of ATMS Coins and the escrow address is 333UrMP92iyXG4PmiDBCq73E1whk3WRW2p
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G+Q7s13vt6ihFwHh/QyZPtuKqrHWx88cCRrMwBRaXXEdcdV6KtTa4rlf0gzq6HRzKglZxvqT8kzRThHEvxRXxYE=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

This is important in case of refunds have to happen and you want your investment back. Please note that refunds probably are bound to a fee because of the immense amount of work a refund means for an escrow.

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want that I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Refundfee

Since the huge amount of work coming from refunding many individual investors, having to have a conversation with each of them and so on, I had to establish a fee for refunding.
This fee applies when the dev is not paying the initially negotiated fee for the funds I refund.

The fee structure is meant per investor, regardless of how many investments happened, and looks like this:

Minimum fee of 0.01 BTC or the fee structure, whatever is higher:

>=$500,001 = 0,5%
$500,000 - $50,001 = 1%
$50,000 - $10,001 = 2%
$10,000 - $1,001 = 3%
$1,000 - $101 => 5%
<=$100 => 10%

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

--------------------

Info to dev:

Please post in the op something like this:

The bitcoin escrow address is ***NOT FOR DIRECT INVESTING***:
Code:
Check if your investment is forwarded to the escrow address and alarm me when this did not happen!

ONLY invest after reading my terms regarding how to invest, safety I can provide and refund terms: #####Link to my post#####

Please check occassionally that the escrow address in OP is the same like it is in escrow post and inform me quickly and negrep the dev if it changed.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:58:18 PM

Great to have you on board Sebastian and thanks for posting the confirmation. In 2 hours the website will be launched and registration/deposits will be opened. We will also be putting out a tweet at that time and looking to start the Twitter campaign in about a day or two. More information on Twitter bounties will come in the next few days as well as translation bounties.

Thanks.
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:30:00 PM

Great to have you on board Sebastian and thanks for posting the confirmation. In 2 hours the website will be launched and registration/deposits will be opened. We will also be putting out a tweet at that time and looking to start the Twitter campaign in about a day or two. More information on Twitter bounties will come in the next few days as well as translation bounties.

Thanks.

how is the distribution handled? is there any early bird bonus or is it flat during phase 1?
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:44:23 PM

Thanks.

how is the distribution handled? is there any early bird bonus or is it flat during phase 1?

It's flat price discovery, but I would consider the following post I made earlier:

Will bitcoin payment in round one get also 50%bonus

There's no direct bonus but there could be one without realizing it. The crowdfund was set up in such a way to reward those who opt to take the riskier position of putting in early. Likely after there's something tangible people can try and test the incentive to put BTC in will be much higher. Both parts of the crowdfund are set up to use price discovery, so lets take a look at example:

Suppose the first part of the crowdfund raises 60 BTC:
60 BTC / 30000000 atmos = 200 sat/atmos

Suppose the second part of the crowdfund raises 150 BTC:
150 BTC / 20000000 atmos = 750 sat/atmos

Given the scenario above:
210 BTC / 50000000 = 420 sat/atmos (average)
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:54:31 PM

Novusphere crowdfund is live at http://novusphere.io

The first round of crowdfunding will last 2 weeks and is escrowed by Sebastian Ju and Dabs.
The second round of crowdfunding will start after we've completed Phase I - III which is estimated to be in late March or early April.
Please see the OP for full details.

Thanks!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:09:09 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 01:08:45 AM by drays

Two questions:

1. How soon the BTC sent to investment address, will be forwarded to the escrow address? I would rest rather prefer direct investing to escrow address, to avoid issues like the Ascendancy scam. After Ascendancy, I would think all legit ICOs should avoid this indirect investment scheme, as it is risky both for investors and the escrows.

2. Will the Vidz paid to Vidz investment address, be automatically forwarded to VidzBurnAddrForTheNovusphereZEZyCQ, and how soon that will happen - hopefully immediately?

... this space is not for rent ...
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:12:50 AM

IN YOUR CROWNSALES SITE

YOU MUST put 7m+6559 vidz burn
and not only

6559 vidz

because you had right now burn your 7m

so your site is not right Grin Grin Grin Grin

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?VidzBurnAddrForTheNovusphereZEZyCQ.htm
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:39:39 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 12:54:52 AM by asphyxia

Two questions:

1. How soon the BTC sent to investment address, will be forwarded to the escrow address? I would really prefer direct investing to escrow address, to avoid issues like the Ascendancy scam. After Ascendancy, I would think all legit ICOs should avoid this indirect investment scheme, as it is risky both for investors and the escrows.

2. Will the Vidz paid to Vidz investment address, be automatically forwarded to VidzBurnAddrForTheNovusphereZEZyCQ, and how soon that will happen - hopefully immediately?

Hey drays,

A forward will happen at least once a day but several may occur in the same day depending on the amounts of BTC coming in. If it makes you feel at ease, I handled the forwarding previously and both Dabs and Sebastian can vouch for this and 7M VIDZ were burned at the start. Yes, the VIDZ sent to a personal VIDZ address will get automatically forwarded and this will happen after 3 confirmations. I put 100 VIDZ on the node handling the automatic burning so the transaction fee is covered by us thus we forward the exact amount you sent in. This is not a required method for participating in the burn and in fact I strongly encourage users to use the trustless burn method.

Thanks.
CasinoBetGame

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:48:21 AM

sugestion for you, in statement write escrow you can quote and post to first page one
without statement in youre op thread can reduse trust investor
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 01:01:16 AM

Someone enlighten me please. This dev was the main dev at Vidz and bailed?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:03:26 AM

Someone enlighten me please. This dev was the main dev at Vidz and bailed?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1780309.msg17753684#msg17753684
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 01:10:56 AM

I'll watch and wait and I'm still holding my bag of VIDZ though. I bought in mad cheap, so I'm still good. Good luck dev, and newbs please stop with the FUD.  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Zrepus

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:45:07 AM

Do you get same amount of atmos if you invest the first day as if you invest the last day of this first round?? Or does the price per atmos rise during ico??
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:26:15 AM

@johncassa if you want to have an actual productive conversation try making your statement without a baseless accusation

Do you get same amount of atmos if you invest the first day as if you invest the last day of this first round?? Or does the price per atmos rise during ico??

The round is what dictates everything so yes, I'd read this previous post I made here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781895.msg17796168#msg17796168

Thanks.
debtstack

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:42:41 AM

Is anyone else getting an unexpected error when trying to take vidz off of the PV site? I can't withdraw at all.
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:06:47 AM

Is anyone else getting an unexpected error when trying to take vidz off of the PV site? I can't withdraw at all.

you still have VIDZ on the site?

wtf?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: