Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:16:43 PM

Couldn't you just tell me because that was hard work reading Angry  It looks like the minimum target will be reached upon the first round before anything has been released. So many burned Vidz  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:19:11 PM

Couldn't you just tell me because that was hard work reading Angry  It looks like the minimum target will be reached upon the first round before anything has been released. So many burned Vidz  Cool
If you don't want to investigate your coins, please throw your btc at ppl in yobit
Dynamic Index

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:48:24 PM

If you haven't read the entire OP at least twice, you should not be investing anything.
A.M.

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:29:28 PM

Couldn't you just tell me because that was hard work reading Angry  It looks like the minimum target will be reached upon the first round before anything has been released. So many burned Vidz  Cool

If you haven't read the entire OP at least twice, you should not be investing anything.

Who said I hadn't read what was needed or that I was going to invest. That was sarcasm because reading is really hard work Cheesy

If you don't want to investigate your coins, please throw your btc at ppl in yobit

I don't wanna throw nothing at nobody thank you very much. Maybe you throw something at people if that's how you get off.
Mr.Charlie

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:14:04 PM

no he couldnt. some people in crypto are fat assholes and he is one of them.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:38:40 AM

no he couldnt. some people in crypto are fat assholes and he is one of them.

There was really no need for that.

Accusations fly without any proof, how do you know he is either fat or an asshole lol

Novus dev you will soon reach target and then you can stop the sale so I don't get diluted and have to invest more?
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:23:13 AM

Novus dev you will soon reach target and then you can stop the sale so I don't get diluted and have to invest more?

Funny thing the world doesn't revolve around you so maybe pipe down and chill. If you never expect to get diluted then you are to green and you obviously don't have enough funds held back after investing. You receive less tokens but them tokens are worth more so I don't see the problem. If you was smart you could start fudding and putting people of buying.

titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:42:06 PM

Novus(Atmos) algorithm mining is POS?

The primary asset/coin of the Novusphere blockchain shall be called atmos (ATMS). A temporary PoS coin will be issued until the Novusphere blockchain is available.

It looks like to begin with that is what it will be. I wonder what will become of it on its own Novusphere blockchain  Roll Eyes
DrHardin14

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:21:39 PM

Funny thing the world doesn't revolve around you so maybe pipe down and chill. If you never expect to get diluted then you are to green and you obviously don't have enough funds held back after investing. You receive less tokens but them tokens are worth more so I don't see the problem. If you was smart you could start fudding and putting people of buying.

Pipe down and chill, hmmm what language is this you speak? It truly amazes me when people seem to know other peoples fiances and duration in crypto.You're right that it really makes no difference due to the value increase when more invest.

There is nothing to put people off, the dev has proven himself to be capable of creating a successful project and with bigger ambitions than most. There is no way he would stop the sale before people get a good chance to swap their VIDZ. I am still playing market to make more Vidz to burn so he better fucking not.
Mr.Charlie

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:42:50 PM

Pipe down and chill, hmmm what language is this you speak? It truly amazes me when people seem to know other peoples fiances and duration in crypto.You're right that it really makes no difference due to the value increase when more invest.

There is nothing to put people off, the dev has proven himself to be capable of creating a successful project and with bigger ambitions than most. There is no way he would stop the sale before people get a good chance to swap their VIDZ. I am still playing market to make more Vidz to burn so he better fucking not.

haha, yup you are correct my friend.

any thoughts what the price will b out of the gate?
DrHardin14

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:15:18 PM

haha, yup you are correct my friend.

any thoughts what the price will b out of the gate?

I have not been around for many ICO's as I used to just mine and be a lurker. When projects with potential turn up though I just can't help myself. Out the gate I think we will have a 250/300sat coin. Leaves plenty of room for growth in future.
SgtMorningWood

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

Come take a look if you want to earn some Atms or Btc.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1796360.0

WMPfortheD

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:39:23 PM

I was a vidz investor and came back a little late for the main event ( I have to say thanks for the chance to hold novus tokens where you will be working on this project. How much is novus tokens currently?
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 06:23:21 AM by asphyxia

Replying to some of the FUD,

Our company paper work has been filed but has not been processed yet. It was originally filed as Novus LLC but due to this already being taken it was filed again as NovusCorp LLC and we are currently awaiting a response. The company NovusTech LLC, the coin NovusCoin and any other company or organization with the word Novus in their name has nothing to do with our organization unless stated otherwise. We will give an official statement when our paper work has been processed by the government. Novus is a common name and means new in Latin.

Thanks.
teyasio

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:44:29 AM

I was a vidz investor and came back a little late for the main event ( I have to say thanks for the chance to hold novus tokens where you will be working on this project. How much is novus tokens currently?

Based on the current ico price, 250 sats
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:42:17 AM

I read on the Purevidz Thread that NOVUS was registered on the 21 Oct last year? same day like PV?

What is true on that.

DayTradingHousewife

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:15:32 AM

I read on the Purevidz Thread that NOVUS was registered on the 21 Oct last year? same day like PV?

What is true on that.

Our company paper work has been filed but has not been processed yet. It was originally filed as Novus LLC but due to this already being taken it was filed again as NovusCorp LLC and we are currently awaiting a response. The company NovusTech LLC nor the coin NovusCoin nor any other company or organization with the word Novus in their name has nothing to do with our organization. We will give an official statement when our paper work has been processed by the government. Novus is a common name and means new in Latin.

Thanks.
DayTradingHousewife

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:42:48 AM

What is true on that.

TIME TO GET A REFUND FROM NOVUS BOYS  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Our company paper work has been filed but has not been processed yet. It was originally filed as Novus LLC but due to this already being taken it was filed again as NovusCorp LLC and we are currently awaiting a response. The company NovusTech LLC nor the coin NovusCoin nor any other company or organization with the word Novus in their name has nothing to do with our organization. We will give an official statement when our paper work has been processed by the government. Novus is a common name and means new in Latin.

Thanks.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:40:50 AM

What is true on that.

Dude. Please listen up.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCKING FUCK.

The rules are so fucking simple an uneducated West African goat herder can follow them.

Step 1. Buy the fucking ICO. Give your money to the dev.

Step 2. Somehow the ICO goals are magically reached. Some people have even actually handed over their own money.

Step 3. Brown pants time. Those who gave their money now need to wait to dump it on to others when the markets open on some shit exchange.

Step 4. The pump begins. Fuck me, this investment is the best thing on the internet. Quick...everyone, tell everyone.

Step 5. Dev starts releasing stuff and would you fucking believe it, devs achieve whatever milestone set in order to get your money.

Step 6. PUMP THE FUCKING BITCH. PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, PUMP.

Step 7. PUMP THE FUCKING BITCH EVEN HARDER THAN BEFORE. Declare the location of the missing piece of crypto evolution has been discovered and the world will shower you with gifts of diamonds, property, cars, hookers and blow.

Step 8. Devs are cooking on gas. Never has a dev released so much high quality coding in the history of the world. Satoshi is a fucking retard compared to this dev.

Step 9. WOW. THE PRICE IS ON FUCKING FIRE. SELL ALL YOUR OTHER ALTS AND PUMP THIS BITCH SOME MORE. TOP 10 HERE WE COME.

Step 10. Houston, we have a problem. Something went wrong with the code. There was a legal issue with the paperwork. Devs are not happy with something.

Step 11. Price correction. A big sell-off. What the fuck happened? Mid pump, and the lights go out. Did the exchange have a problem with their electricity generator?

Step 12. Pump team have stopped posting. The training wheels are off. You're on your own.

That's just about it for the 12 Steps programme for this coin. Now, where is the next magical coin going to appear I wonder?

http://americanaddictioncenters.org/rehab-guide/12-step/
chronek

Activity: 273

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:52:16 AM

@coins101 step 5 - releasing stuff only for escrow validate, not release for public, because that code can help achieve the same goals in next crowdfund as there is still no public functionality

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: