Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:06:09 PM

When i send VIDZ for burning how the dev know that i send vidz and how i get than atmos back?

I have just created an account and the steps are there on the crowd fund page under burn in trustless manner guide. Make sure you follow it and make sure you send from a wallet you control IE not straight from exchange. You will need to sign a message at some point by the looks of it.

"A temporary PoS coin will be issued until the Novusphere blockchain is available."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've read the OP at least 5 times, can this please be clarified... what exactly do VIDZ burners get and when?

Receive "a temp coin" or ATMOS? In 6 weeks (mid-April)? And this is all after escrow is released?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:11:37 PM

When i send VIDZ for burning how the dev know that i send vidz and how i get than atmos back?

I have just created an account and the steps are there on the crowd fund page under burn in trustless manner guide. Make sure you follow it and make sure you send from a wallet you control IE not straight from exchange. You will need to sign a message at some point by the looks of it.

"A temporary PoS coin will be issued until the Novusphere blockchain is available."

I've read the OP at least 5 times, can this please be clarified... what exactly do VIDZ burners get and when?

Receive "a temp coin" or ATMOS? In 6 weeks (mid-April)? And this is all after escrow is released?

I have barely read it once so can't help you I'm afraid.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:59:39 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 12:01:11 AM by asphyxia

I'm going to be citing the same estimates here that I've been on Discord. Keep in mind these are estimates and could possibly change, but I'm doing my best to ensure the Novus team meets these dates.

At the end of the crowdfund we're issuing a temporary PoS blockchain of which the coin is still called atmos. Everyone will withdraw their coins to this blockchain and we will seek exchange listings for it. This blockchain has fairly the same specs as VIDZ and as such, it shouldn't be too difficult for exchanges to add as it's nothing they're unfamiliar with. Currently, I'm estimating the end-date for the second crowdfund will likely be set in late March or early April meaning it will likely end in early April or mid April. Escrows are holding everything up until the point of when the end date is announced which will be 1 week after we've completed the goals we've currently set.

Within the first week after the first round crowdfund ends we will be pushing some of our content to live servers and making it public for people to understand better how things work, look and feel. Seeing is believing and right now it's difficult for a lot of people to understand exactly what the OP is all about unless you have a technical background.

After the crowdfund ends is when full node development of Novusphere (our actual blockchain, not the temporary one) will begin as this is the main part of Phase IV as well the intermission phase where we integrate the temporary blockchain into the centralized site. It's hard to say how long it will be until Novusphere is ready to launch to a main net but when it is atmos from the temporary blockchain will be swapped 1:1 to atmos on Novusphere.

While I'm not sure when all of that will be ready, Novus is aiming to have the functionality of locally indexing being done within April. What this means is as the project currently is, if any content gets indexed by us and is in violation of laws or we receive a (valid) DMCA take down, we will comply. However, with local indexing someone running what would essentially be still in-development code for the full nodes at that point in time would be duplicating all data over to their own local database. In other words, while it may get removed from our gateway but it would still be accessible to said person locally.

It's hard to make any further estimates at this time given the uncertainty in total funding. I hope this help clears things up.
Thanks.

tl;dr VIDZ burners are getting the same coin BTC participants are if that was ambiguous.
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:37:01 AM

I'm going to be citing the same estimates here that I've been on Discord. Keep in mind these are estimates and could possibly change, but I'm doing my best to ensure the Novus team meets these dates.

At the end of the crowdfund we're issuing a temporary PoS blockchain of which the coin is still called atmos. Everyone will withdraw their coins to this blockchain and we will seek exchange listings for it. This blockchain has fairly the same specs as VIDZ and as such, it shouldn't be too difficult for exchanges to add as it's nothing they're unfamiliar with. Currently, I'm estimating the end-date for the second crowdfund will likely be set in late March or early April meaning it will likely end in early April or mid April. Escrows are holding everything up until the point of when the end date is announced which will be 1 week after we've completed the goals we've currently set.

Within the first week after the first round crowdfund ends we will be pushing some of our content to live servers and making it public for people to understand better how things work, look and feel. Seeing is believing and right now it's difficult for a lot of people to understand exactly what the OP is all about unless you have a technical background.

After the crowdfund ends is when full node development of Novusphere (our actual blockchain, not the temporary one) will begin as this is the main part of Phase IV as well the intermission phase where we integrate the temporary blockchain into the centralized site. It's hard to say how long it will be until Novusphere is ready to launch to a main net but when it is atmos from the temporary blockchain will be swapped 1:1 to atmos on Novusphere.

While I'm not sure when all of that will be ready, Novus is aiming to have the functionality of locally indexing being done within April. What this means is as the project currently is, if any content gets indexed by us and is in violation of laws or we receive a (valid) DMCA take down, we will comply. However, with local indexing someone running what would essentially be still in-development code for the full nodes at that point in time would be duplicating all data over to their own local database. In other words, while it may get removed from our gateway but it would still be accessible to said person locally.

It's hard to make any further estimates at this time given the uncertainty in total funding. I hope this help clears things up.
Thanks.

tl;dr VIDZ burners are getting the same coin BTC participants are if that was ambiguous.

thanks for update. watching this and thankful i see my vidz can also be swapped.I just come from there and won't be going back they muddle my brain.  (Novusphere) cool name. Sell vidz at small profit 2.5x and come invest when you show some pimpy shit.

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:08:24 AM

I read on the Purevidz Thread that NOVUS was registered on the 21 Oct last year? same day like PV?

What is true on that.

Dude. Please listen up.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCKING FUCK.

The rules are so fucking simple an uneducated West African goat herder can follow them.

Step 1. Buy the fucking ICO. Give your money to the dev.

Step 2. Somehow the ICO goals are magically reached. Some people have even actually handed over their own money.

Step 3. Brown pants time. Those who gave their money now need to wait to dump it on to others when the markets open on some shit exchange.

Step 4. The pump begins. Fuck me, this investment is the best thing on the internet. Quick...everyone, tell everyone.

Step 5. Dev starts releasing stuff and would you fucking believe it, devs achieve whatever milestone set in order to get your money.

Step 6. PUMP THE FUCKING BITCH. PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, PUMP.

Step 7. PUMP THE FUCKING BITCH EVEN HARDER THAN BEFORE. Declare the location of the missing piece of crypto evolution has been discovered and the world will shower you with gifts of diamonds, property, cars, hookers and blow.

Step 8. Devs are cooking on gas. Never has a dev released so much high quality coding in the history of the world. Satoshi is a fucking retard compared to this dev.

Step 9. WOW. THE PRICE IS ON FUCKING FIRE. SELL ALL YOUR OTHER ALTS AND PUMP THIS BITCH SOME MORE. TOP 10 HERE WE COME.

Step 10. Houston, we have a problem. Something went wrong with the code. There was a legal issue with the paperwork. Devs are not happy with something.

Step 11. Price correction. A big sell-off. What the fuck happened? Mid pump, and the lights go out. Did the exchange have a problem with their electricity generator?

Step 12. Pump team have stopped posting. The training wheels are off. You're on your own.

That's just about it for the 12 Steps programme for this coin. Now, where is the next magical coin going to appear I wonder?

http://americanaddictioncenters.org/rehab-guide/12-step/

Why is anyone surprised? Plenty of people raised alarm bells right from the start.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:28:36 AM

Thanks.

So (a) all coins issued are a version of ATMOS... and (b) BTC/VIDZ treated the same.

This is important, thanks. It means VIDZ is probably undervalued at 220-230 sat  Smiley
andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:00:36 PM

What happens if there are over 30-40 million vidz burned and because of the multiplier bonus people would have to be paid 60 million atmos, what happens then? Will the swap end when 50 million atmos are reached?
GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:38:42 PM

What happens if there are over 30-40 million vidz burned and because of the multiplier bonus people would have to be paid 60 million atmos, what happens then? Will the swap end when 50 million atmos are reached?

I had similar thought. Turns out one vidz may become less than 1 atmos.

can someone answer me this please. Is it only going to be possible to burn like 50 million VIDZ yeh?

No. It will be possible to burn 125 million VIDZ (even more, actually). But if more than 50M VIDZ is burned, 1 VIDZ will get you less than 1 Atmos (in reality the formula is more complex, but this is good base for basic evaluation).

50 million is a lot so I wonder will that amount even be burnt. What do you think?
andrew2k

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

I had similar thought. Turns out one vidz may become less than 1 atmos.

can someone answer me this please. Is it only going to be possible to burn like 50 million VIDZ yeh?

No. It will be possible to burn 125 million VIDZ (even more, actually). But if more than 50M VIDZ is burned, 1 VIDZ will get you less than 1 Atmos (in reality the formula is more complex, but this is good base for basic evaluation).

50 million is a lot so I wonder will that amount even be burnt. What do you think?

Got it clarified after talking with Dabs, apparently I'm not able to read properly anymore. Basically when we burn VIDZ we get stakes not directly Atmos.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:46:34 PM

Thanks.

So (a) all coins issued are a version of ATMOS... and (b) BTC/VIDZ treated the same.

This is important, thanks. It means VIDZ is probably undervalued at 220-230 sat  Smiley

So you tell people it is probably undervalued Smiley Then even the brightest of sparks start buying up VIDZ to swap for Novus. Look what you have done to our golden egg Sad Now I fight with others to buy VIDZ. Hope you're happy with yourself. But tbh if more than the 50 mill gets burned then we know whats up, risk worth taking maybe, we'll see.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:50:04 PM

Thanks.

So you tell people it is probably undervalued Smiley Then even the brightest of sparks start buying up VIDZ to swap for Novus. Look what you have done to our golden egg Sad Now I fight with others to buy VIDZ. Hope you're happy with yourself. But tbh if more than the 50 mill gets burned then we know whats up, risk worth taking maybe, we'll see.

Bullshit vidz is crashing.it will go under ico price

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:12:21 PM

Thanks.

This is important, thanks. It means VIDZ is probably undervalued at 220-230 sat  Smiley

Bullshit vidz is crashing.it will go under ico price

I call bullshit on your bullshit. What time span will it go under ICO then? Give me a rough date and maybe you could earn some btc from me if you like putting money where your mouth is?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:36:47 PM

If Vidz original dev wont return (which is highly probable), I would expect much more than 50M Vidz being burned.

In any case, on the discussion above - Vidz obviously is not going to go under ICO price at least for a month, unless markets are heavily manipulated and/or a new unexpected twist to the story happens Smiley

I know writing this we hurt ourselves, but well, if I speak, I do speak what I actually think.
Anyway ZeroSum and Damiano already spoiled the golden egg  Grin. Poor Weilichesbin... everyone intervenes with his games  Cry

... this space is not for rent ...
CryptoRambler

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:51:29 PM

new ico here with the same dev asphyxia greek person is same dev from vidz

so all good Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Show us the evidence then that asphyxia is PV

That doesn't make sense because asphyxia receives less if more VIDZ are burned

If he is PV it would be like the dummies trying to get in the house on home alone. Not very smart theives
WMPfortheD

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:58:29 PM

If he is PV it would be like the dummies trying to get in the house on home alone. Not very smart theives

i would like to see proof of the greek person being the russian as well. do you have proof jelin?
andrew2k

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:01:41 PM

Lol, good point. I was thinking kind of similarly about it. If this is a scam, it's done pretty badly. The amount of money isn't that large and PV could've come up even with some fake news and then boom the price would've skyrocketed and then they would've also made a profit.
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:02:26 PM

Wow. Everyone is speaking so harshly about Asphyxia but it seems to me he is the only one trying to make everything right here. He's willing to take in worthless vidz in his new big project and taking the vidz does nothing to help him or the novus project. All it does is offer vidz holders a way out from a deathtrap coin and into the new ipfs future. I've sent in all my vidz and personally cant wait for this new project to hit the ground running. It could very well be the next big coin in crypto and Im not going to miss out on it for anything.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:14:59 PM

i would like to see proof of the greek person being the russian as well. do you have proof jelin?

There obviously is no proof or it would be posted already.
It has been said again and again by accepting our soon to be worthless vidz he has shot himself in foot.
But has been good Greek man and help poor investors while losing big part of his project for the cause.
I see many eyes on Novus, good and bad but when signs of development have been seen it will be big future project to watch.
I buy round one, i burn vidz and i buy round two even more.
show us gold dev Cheesy

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
chronek

Activity: 273

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:26:56 PM

good and bad but when signs of development have been seen it will be big future project to watch.
At least will be big till end of escrow like PV... I wonder if dev will leave before release atmos or after first pump to create new peoject and crowd fund...

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
A.M.

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:32:38 PM

There obviously is no proof or it would be posted already.
It has been said again and again by accepting our soon to be worthless vidz he has shot himself in foot.
But has been good Greek man and help poor investors while losing big part of his project for the cause.
I see many eyes on Novus, good and bad but when signs of development have been seen it will be big future project to watch.
I buy round one, i burn vidz and i buy round two even more.
show us gold dev Cheesy

Don't be so stupid to think gold will be developed. Can he sell the Vidz that get swapped? Helping community is good move but if he can sell swapped Vidz he has only helped himself hasn't he. I have eyes on Novus but I buy when my eyes see something that works like Vidz did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: