Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:30:23 PM

Still first or second round?

Yes 2 days and 7 hours left of round one going by the main site. https://novusphere.io/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:31:08 PM

Can't wait till you are all left hanging by "Asphyxia" again....

As the french say: "Jamais deux sans trois..."

Grin

PS: BTW Asphyxia, you should be really proud of yourself, you do have some die hard fans who will allow you to fuck them over and over again unconditionally. BRAVO

This isn't as bad as you posting silly pictures so I suppose this warrants me leaving this post. Regardless, you and many people seem to whatever reason be ruling this project out before it even begins because of how it was born before we've even had a chance to show anything. As I said earlier, do your own due diligence. In a few days we'll be releasing publicly some of what we've been working on for the public to test, try and understand exactly what it is we're building.

I'm more than happy as well to invite either or even both of escrows to the currently private repository so they have access to the full source code prior to us open sourcing everything once Phase IV development starts if that's what the community/they want.

Thanks.
GOT7

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:56:42 PM

Can't wait till you are all left hanging by "Asphyxia" again....

As the french say: "Jamais deux sans trois..."

Grin

PS: BTW Asphyxia, you should be really proud of yourself, you do have some die hard fans who will allow you to fuck them over and over again unconditionally. BRAVO

This isn't as bad as you posting silly pictures so I suppose this warrants me leaving this post. Regardless, you and many people seem to whatever reason be ruling this project out before it even begins because of how it was born before we've even had a chance to show anything. As I said earlier, do your own due diligence. In a few days we'll be releasing publicly some of what we've been working on for the public to test, try and understand exactly what it is we're building.

I'm more than happy as well to invite either or even both of escrows to the currently private repository so they have access to the full source code prior to us open sourcing everything once Phase IV development starts if that's what the community/they want.

Thanks.

sorry mate

once bitten twice shy....

also, not to diss the escrows, but since they were already with you on the first "Pure Vidz" project, they're now completely "biased" in my opinion.

you should have chosen two completely different escrows for starters....

buy hey, you're 100 K richer, on top of the 40 K you got from VIDZ.

SCORE !!!

You got bit on a previous alt project that gave the best returns for ico investors of 2016/2017?

An escrow is completely unbiased and signs up to very simple terms that all investors should agree to before they invest or they should not invest, that simple.

I fail to see how you or others dont see, he could have left previous project with double the 100k that has been raised here and without helping any vidz investors.

He is clearly here to stay.
leepfrog

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:19:32 PM

This is going to be the best ico ever.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

This can be the best project that has came out this year I agree. It's not just some simple streaming site everyone is jizzing over. Imagine just a small aspect of the project is allowing users to run their own gateways and if that is to run a simple streaming site then so bieit but the fact it doesn't and won't ruin the project for investors and the business alike. Exciting times for the Novusphere ahead.

you do have some die hard fans who will allow you to fuck them over and over again unconditionally. BRAVO

I never got fucked as I'm sure many who understand more than writing BS posts never got fucked. If I did I would ask for loob this time but still join the train to the Novusphere and others will look back and wish they did. You know why? because it feels so good and this dev knows his shit, unlike some.
Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:12:25 PM

I love competition, it makes things go fast. I hate waiting.
 Grin
leepfrog

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:14:02 PM

Grin

Novus doesn't have competition. Simple streaming sites are well simple, Novus is not a copy of a streaming site lol You will be waiting a very long time for what you're waiting for.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:15:55 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 06:26:17 PM by drays

First Crowdfund Round - February 16th to March 2nd 0:00 UTC
30% of atmos will be sold during the development of Phase I - III for 2 weeks

If more than $100,000 is raised the funds will be released after the completion of Phase III but will not be moved until the full crowdfund has ended. If less than $100,000 is raised the funds will remain in escrow and the second part of the crowdfund will continue to use an escrow. Funds from the first round will not be released to us until the completion of Phase I - III.

Second Crowdfund Round - March 2nd - TBD (est. late March / early April)
20% of atmos will be sold after the end of round one until 1 week after the completion of Phase III.

Should we raise less than $100,000.00 USD in total a full refund will be issued and Novus will seek funding through different means. Should be raise more than this in the first part of the crowdfund, an escrow will not be used for the second part since no refund will occur and development will proceed. The reason for the $100,000.00 refund minimum is that while on this budget it is unlikely we can deliver Phase IV, Novus will deliver Phases I - III and the Intermission and seek additional funding through alternative means to develop the blockchain.

I read this part on OP once more and didn't like it... Now more than 100k is raised already, so this becomes important enough, especially with asphyxia having a habit to make some drastic movements exactly after releasing of the funds.

Does the quoted text above mean that:

1. The funds from First Crowdfund Round will be released prior to coins being distributed? This is unprecedented, because escrow typically at least guarantee the delivery of coins.

2. The Second Crowdfund Round will have absolutely no escrow guarantees, and all funds go directly to developer, and still with no coins distributed yet? What prevents the dev to run away after he gets all the funds, without even distributing the coins? Do you think people will invest in Second Round with such conditions?

Do I understand it correctly?! This doesn't sound good. I see almost no escrow protection here. Would appreciate some comments, especially from asphyxia and Dabs.

... this space is not for rent ...
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:19:06 PM

Developer collect minnimum BTC and coin will be distributed so i am dont worry now.
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:29:55 PM

If more than $100,000 is raised the funds will be released after the completion of Phase III but will not be moved until the full crowdfund has ended. If less than $100,000 is raised the funds will remain in escrow and the second part of the crowdfund will continue to use an escrow. Funds from the first round will not be released to us until the completion of Phase I - III.

20% of atmos will be sold after the end of round one until 1 week after the completion of Phase III.

Should we raise less than $100,000.00 USD in total a full refund will be issued and Novus will seek funding through different means. Should be raise more than this in the first part of the crowdfund, an escrow will not be used for the second part since no refund will occur and development will proceed. The reason for the $100,000.00 refund minimum is that while on this budget it is unlikely we can deliver Phase IV, Novus will deliver Phases I - III and the Intermission and seek additional funding through alternative means to develop the blockchain.

I read this part on OP once more and didn't like it...

Now when more than 100K is raised already, this becomes important enough.

Does it mean that:

1. The funds from First Crowdfund Round will be released prior to coins being distributed? This is unprecedented, because escrow typically at least guarantee the delivery of coins.
2. The Second Crowdfund Round will have absolutely no escrow guarantees, and all funds go directly to developer, and still with no coins distributed yet? What prevents the dev to run away after he gets all the funds, without even distributing the coins? Do you think people will invest in Second Round with such conditions?

Do I understand it correctly?! This doesn't sound good. I see almost no escrow protection here. Would appreciate some comments, especially from asphyxia and Dabs.

I think you're misunderstanding.

BTC from round one is held by the escrows. BTC from round 2 is also being sent to the escrows (just using another address for clarity in round 1 vs round 2 BTC). Dabs has already posted confirming that the address is also a 2-of-3 address between himself, Sebastian and myself. It wouldn't make sense for the second round to start and for us to be collecting the BTC and for only BTC from round 1 to be held by the escrows.

Again, I've invited the escrows to the private github Novus is currently developing out of. Wallets for the temporary coin being issued as well as source code will be added to that same github before funds are released, escrows will verify this and that there is indeed a temporary blockchain/coin that is going to be issued. When Phase IV starts which will essentially be after the crowdfund ends the entire source code will be published publicly and people will be able to follow our progress on developing the code base including full nodes to be used in the custom "real" blockchain of Novusphere that will eventually replace the temporary one.

When the requirements are met which we define as Phase I - III being completed (MVP is public and testable), the source code for the wallets as well as pre-compiled wallets are ready to distribute then BTC can then be released to us and this is when we will announce the end date of round 2 which will be 1 week after this point.

Does this clarify things? I'll clean up the OP to avoid that confusion since we're well past $100k.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:40:27 PM

Thanks for your reply asphixia. But I am indeed a bit confused now.

Could you please put the targets below on a time line, so we can see which one is coming first, which one is next?

[Release of the ICO funds]
[Completion of the Round III]
[Coin distribution]
[End of First Crowdsale Round]
[End of Second Crowdsale Round]

This could help to clarify things.

I assumed this sequence: [End of First Crowdsale Round] then [Completion of the Round III] then [Release of the ICO funds] then [End of Second Crowdsale Round] then [Coin distribution].

But I think it is incorrect. Could you please show the correct sequence?

... this space is not for rent ...
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:42:32 PM

Can I send VIDZ from Yobit directly to my swap address on the novusphere site?
juyeoul69

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

Can I send VIDZ from Yobit directly to my swap address on the novusphere site?

I wouldn't do that. Send to an address you can sign from just incase.
andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:46:24 PM

I read this part on OP once more and didn't like it...

Now when more than 100K is raised already, this becomes important enough.

Does it mean that:

I think you're misunderstanding.

BTC from round one is held by the escrows. BTC from round 2 is also being sent to the escrows (just using another address for clarity in round 1 vs round 2 BTC). Dabs has already posted confirming that the address is also a 2-of-3 address between himself, Sebastian and myself. It wouldn't make sense for the second round to start and for us to be collecting the BTC and for only BTC from round 1 to be held by the escrows.

Again, I've invited the escrows to the private github Novus is currently developing out of. Wallets for the temporary coin being issued as well as source code will be added to that same github before funds are released, escrows will verify this and that there is indeed a temporary blockchain/coin that is going to be issued. When Phase IV starts which will essentially be after the crowdfund ends the entire source code will be published publicly and people will be able to follow our progress on developing the code base including full nodes to be used in the custom "real" blockchain of Novusphere that will eventually replace the temporary one.

When the requirements are met which we define as Phase I - III being completed (MVP is public and testable), the source code for the wallets as well as pre-compiled wallets are ready to distribute then BTC can then be released to us and this is when we will announce the end date of round 2 which will be 1 week after this point.

Does this clarify things? I'll clean up the OP to avoid that confusion since we're well past $100k.

You said that you will get your funds from escrow when you are ready to distribute and not after you distribute the coins. There's a difference. So which is it, will you get your funds before or after we get our coins?
w000t

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 06:47:58 PM

Watching this how it will develop
Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:52:39 PM

Will the coin be distributed only when the blockchain is finished? And if so then only at the end of the year?
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:56:02 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 07:18:32 PM by asphyxia

Thanks for your reply asphixia. But I am indeed a bit confused now.

Could you please put the targets below on a time line, so we can see which one is coming first, which one is next?

[Release of the ICO funds]
[Completion of the Round III]
[Coin distribution]
[End of First Crowdsale Round]
[End of Second Crowdsale Round]

This could help to clarify things.

I assumed this sequence: [End of First Crowdsale Round] then [Completion of the Round III] then [Release of the ICO funds] then [End of Second Crowdsale Round] then [Coin distribution].

But I think it is incorrect. Could you please show the correct sequence?

Round 1 (Phase I - III Development privately)
End of Round 1
Round 2 (Phase I - III Development publicly)
Public release MVP for Phase I - III is established & verified (code base including code for temporary blockchain is private on GitHub)
Funds from Round 1 and funding from Round 2 thus far are released, end date for Round 2 is set 1 week after this point ***
End of Round 2
Public Code base Release - temporary wallet/blockchain, code used for the MVP is now public on Github
Withdrawals of atmos begins
Intermission Phase (temporary issued atmos integration into MVP), Phase IV development (open source / public on the GitHub)

Where the *** is even though funds are being released to us we will ensure everything remains on one address and there is no movement of funds until all crowdfunding has been completed.

Does this clarify everything for you? People will have nearly a month to decide if they wish to participate in round 2 based on results we've shown publicly during that round.
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:22:44 PM

Developer collect minnimum BTC and coin will be distributed so i am dont worry now.

me neither there is nothing to worry about here, just some stupid shit talkers with to much time on their hands. who in their right mind looser on a coin that increases by 15x and more. it is just emotional traders who do, not one person who invested in vidz ico has lost money infact, to this day they are still in nice profit.
TheHiveMind

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:23:28 PM

Personally, I would feel more comfortable if the escrow held the funds until after the coins are released. If they aren't going to be moved until later after the coin release what is the point of releasing them earlier?

I know that the team intends to release legal paperwork and at least one identity - that of the community manager - but, I fear that there may be some "unintended delays" with the above. Essentially, there is the possibility of pushing back the few things that would make it more legitimate till after escrow is released, then never release anything - coins, IDs, or registration forms.

Of course if someone one the team comes forth with their ID and the company actually is registered then there is perhaps legal recourse if they don't uphold their end of the deal. And from the sounds of it, that will happen this week.

However, the work done thus far (Parts I-III) doesn't prove they will continue developing the project. Worst case scenario, they could never release anything on incorporation, or identities - release some code that they've done, and then disappear after the funds have been released without ever releasing the coin.

Right now the promises to be transparent regarding IDs and incorporation sound great, but I am still skeptical as there actually has been no evidence they are actually doing it from what I have seen. It isn't a verifiable story at the moment.

Asphyxia, do you or Notorious have anything that you can show us right now to prove that you are actually going through with incorporation, etc? Correspondence? Anything? I fear that you can perpetually delay these matters and then release some code to the escrows and have them release the funds to you for a few months work and then n'er return.

The mantra of waiting to invest in the second round does nothing to assuage fears if the coins aren't even released till after escrow is released.

As always, I appreciate your time and efforts to respond.

~ The Hive ~
juyeoul69

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:40:33 PM

Grin

Novus doesn't have competition. Simple streaming sites are well simple, Novus is not a copy of a streaming site lol You will be waiting a very long time for what you're waiting for.

It doesn't currently have competition but it will have within time. There will be shady competition pop up but theyre not to worry about.
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:41:46 PM

Personally, I would feel more comfortable if the escrow held the funds until after the coins are released. If they aren't going to be moved until later after the coin release what is the point of releasing them earlier?

I know that the team intends to release legal paperwork and at least one identity - that of the community manager - but, I fear that there may be some "unintended delays" with the above. Essentially, there is the possibility of pushing back the few things that would make it more legitimate till after escrow is released, then never release anything - coins, IDs, or registration forms.

Of course if someone one the team comes forth with their ID and the company actually is registered then there is perhaps legal recourse if they don't uphold their end of the deal. And from the sounds of it, that will happen this week.

However, the work done thus far (Parts I-III) doesn't prove they will continue developing the project. Worst case scenario, they could never release anything on incorporation, or identities - release some code that they've done, and then disappear after the funds have been released without ever releasing the coin.

Right now the promises to be transparent regarding IDs and incorporation sound great, but I am still skeptical as there actually has been no evidence they are actually doing it from what I have seen. It isn't a verifiable story at the moment.

Asphyxia, do you or Notorious have anything that you can show us right now to prove that you are actually going through with incorporation, etc? Correspondence? Anything? I fear that you can perpetually delay these matters and then release some code to the escrows and have them release the funds to you for a few months work and then n'er return.

The mantra of waiting to invest in the second round does nothing to assuage fears if the coins aren't even released till after escrow is released.

As always, I appreciate your time and efforts to respond.

~ The Hive ~

In regards to your opening point, at that point the criteria for release will have been met. The blockchain will be released publicly at the end of the crowdfund (the escrows can verify there is one simply by running the wallet themselves since they'll have access to the private github) and we'll begin the exchange listing process.

Spoke with Notorious, he's going to be getting me a copy of the emails/pdfs we currently have in regards to filing for registration with sensitive information censored. Once it has been actually processed by the government, we'll be able to post more information. For a lot of people, this probably won't be enough since people can just claim it was photoshopped or something but in regards to the CMO introduction I've confirmed we can set a date on it and it will be done before March 8th.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: