Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120173 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:18:12 PM

All in, All in, All in!

It's the only choice! Smiley

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
UnknownEye

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:52:52 PM

All in, All in, All in!

The only choice for the winners. It is funny that everyone has the same chance but only the risk takers make the biggest wins in crypto.
leepfrog

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:36:52 PM

Just threw another few BTC in to this bad boy and now lets see this make a change in crypto. The legal route with this is the project of 2017 for me. Fudders got every reason to fud so they protect what tehy thought was smart move burning vidz, until everyone else followers it was LOL. BTC first rounders will be the biggest winners and also the biggest risk takers of course. Name of the game since the start.
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:42:47 PM

Just threw another few BTC in to this bad boy and now lets see this make a change in crypto. The legal route with this is the project of 2017 for me. Fudders got every reason to fud so they protect what tehy thought was smart move burning vidz, until everyone else followers it was LOL. BTC first rounders will be the biggest winners and also the biggest risk takers of course. Name of the game since the start.

The fudders are having fun over on the VIDZ thread desperately trying to get people thinking this all a scam and the dev is going to end up in jail.

Makes me think they either bought in high and have lost a load of cash, have a vested interest in this so want people to stay away from investing meaning their shares are worth more or are basically getting paid to fud by someone who has a rival project which is either about to launch or is active.
leepfrog

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:16:49 PM

The fudders are having fun over on the VIDZ thread desperately trying to get people thinking this all a scam and the dev is going to end up in jail.

Makes me think they either bought in high and have lost a load of cash, have a vested interest in this so want people to stay away from investing meaning their shares are worth more or are basically getting paid to fud by someone who has a rival project which is either about to launch or is active.

You see the fud is for a reason now I wonder what that reason could be? Why so much passion and why just spammy shit from the same group of people. The pv dev does deserve to have a testicle removed but he won't be going to no Jail. You think mother Russia will allow the filth to take him? I think not.

The "pro pumpers" just angry they donated to newbs on the market, its funny I made hella lot on the market and can live the year without worry for food and house costs. I had spare to invest btc here, the dev is legit and any fool can see that. This baby right here will one day be a big boy and those who had faith and opened their eyes to the bigger picture will live for life without worry for food and home costs.

Mark my words!
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:28:51 AM

All in, All in, All in!

After all,Novus is a branch of the scam.
This coin is no justification.

This ICO is an unprecedented method.
Do you not understand that a developer makes fun of you?
It is something like psychology test of the swinging general public.

Many people only burn VIDZ unwillingly..... Cry

asphyxia are laughing out loud. Grin
He laughed loudly, seems almost choked.

His ID implies it.

He disappears within one month.
And he begins VIDZ this time.
And he will laugh aloud again.

bittrjan he means all them proofs that haven't been proved from pro pumpers that lose 200btc to newbies. People are buy stacks of vids from the pro pumpers bags to swap lol

This coin is not meant for you mach, you should run along to your masters project and leave the dev an community to get this out there. You can still go sell you vidz for like 3x roi, nice right?

But, the potential is undeniable so idiots should really stop denying the fact this will be huge if worked on properly. I bet he has a smile knowing people back him and trust his abilities.

The previous project has been given a get outta jail free card by this kind fellow and so far and 50m has been burned. Nearly 50% of the supply has been given a second chance. I had few hundred k that I came back late to. Don't hate man its unhealthy.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:53:06 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 06:47:08 PM by drays

People burning Vidz better hope this raises much more in btc. As it stands like above said the Vidz burning is diluting them hard. Luckily I only had a few hundred k to burn and the rest was invested as btc which puts me in a safe position unlike the buyers buying from market to burn.  

You guys are so strong in math heh Grin

@asphixia:
thanks for listening and for the added escrow deal. This is not what I hoped for honestly (as I would prefer the whole investment fund to be escrowed on better terms, rather just mine or few other people's one). The approach of keeping the whole fund longer + realeasing it step by step on completion of Intermission/Phase IV stages has many advantages which I wouldn't detail, you surely know what I mean.

But well, as titibach stated before, you are making the rules here, and we decide whether we play by them or not. People with 142+ BTC have already voted for your approach, so who am I to question that. Arguing with projects holders is usually pointless - even if they are willing to listen, they do their thing. Everyone makes his judgement and assestment for himself...

... this space is not for rent ...
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:12:17 AM

Well I made enough from my girls and from PureVidz to throw a few btc at another massive moon coin.

Make me rich dev, make me fucking rich.

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
igigme77

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:33:30 AM

Where is the slack channel/

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:40:08 AM

Where is the slack channel/

There is a discord with over 250 members with many active alot. You should join us, a better slack and company. https://discord.gg/PtXzUVr don't click the link thers one in the op Grin Cheesy

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:25:29 AM

Well I made enough from my girls and from PureVidz to throw a few btc at another massive moon coin.

Make me rich dev, make me fucking rich.

You are evil man who makes from girls.
I make you bleed like people who burn vidz.
I invest 5btc on novus and think i may invest more.
who thinks 10btc is whale?
i like whales.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:57:29 AM

All in, All in, All in!

The only choice for the winners. It is funny that everyone has the same chance but only the risk takers make the biggest wins in crypto.
Lol true that, but again Crypto is a risk in itself  Lips sealed
Nevertheless, I hope Novus turns out being a good investment
kazary

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:06:54 AM

another NOVUSCOIN Huh
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764592.0
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:08:06 AM

All in, All in, All in!

Lol true that, but again Crypto is a risk in itself  Lips sealed

Thats true aswell, soon as we enter with btc we risk and every step of the way is a risk, so far definitely a risk worth taking. The trick never invest more than you can afford and you will always be a winner in crypto. Bankroll management, this is the best investment around at the moment imo. So we shall see.

B2

BitDouble.io

asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:23:43 AM

The company NovusTech LLC, the coin NovusCoin and any other company or organization with the word Novus in their name has nothing to do with our organization unless stated otherwise.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:00:22 AM

All in, All in, All in!

Lol true that, but again Crypto is a risk in itself  Lips sealed

Thats true aswell, soon as we enter with btc we risk and every step of the way is a risk, so far definitely a risk worth taking. The trick never invest more than you can afford and you will always be a winner in crypto. Bankroll management, this is the best investment around at the moment imo. So we shall see.

you sound like a poker player or gambler "bankroll managment" i didn't know that could transfer to crypto but guess it does. i bet big or go home and risk more than I should but not everything.
i'm now throwing in my last investment so i'm with you and believe this is one to be involved in.
140btc raised says many believe.
Zaducis

Activity: 441

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:08:19 AM

A lot of money is collected, the project will be greater than Vidz.

titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:11:52 AM

A lot of money is collected, the project will be greater than Vidz.

Just because more money is raised doesnt make better.
better tech makes it greater than Vidz but thats ok because we can swap Cheesy
debtstack

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:15:38 AM

welp, the burned vidz I gave up now account for less novus, I guess that promise of doubling or even 1.5 is out of the question now that PV is on life support and everyone is burning. PV is Rome, and it is burning hot.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:40:50 AM

welp, the burned vidz I gave up now account for less novus, I guess that promise of doubling or even 1.5 is out of the question now that PV is on life support and everyone is burning. PV is Rome, and it is burning hot.

Its falling, its falling. Maybe the dev should cap off the amount of vidz being able to be burn as us early burners/supporters get a rough ride.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: