Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:02:15 AM

Only 423146.11670000 ATMS for sale at novaexchange...

Yeah and it's got no volume. I've not been here long enough but maybe in their past they had some issues with hacks or withdrawals and now it looks like the people dont trust them. Do you know of any negative previous history with them?

But in the meantime I'll wait for one of the bigger exchanges to start placing my bids.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

Nova is nice but small and not well known Swedish exchange. Their support is good too, as per my experience. As far as I know, it has never been hacked (yet  Grin), and they seem to be legit (more legit than Yobit for sure). The reason for them being not so popular is just them being new. Its hard to attract traders community for a starter exchange. BTW, it was the first exchange for ZCoin (XZC) and it was pumped hard there Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
resizer_

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:42:32 AM

http://www.pennsylvania-magazine.com/story/115071/novus-announces-the-launch-of-an-innovative-system-known-as-afix.html

Good news!
Novus will be appreciated correctly in the future.
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:32:40 AM

Yeah and it's got no volume. I've not been here long enough but maybe in their past they had some issues with hacks or withdrawals and now it looks like the people dont trust them. Do you know of any negative previous history with them?

But in the meantime I'll wait for one of the bigger exchanges to start placing my bids.

Nova is nice but small and not well known Swedish exchange. Their support is good too, as per my experience. As far as I know, it has never been hacked (yet  Grin), and they seem to be legit (more legit than Yobit for sure). The reason for them being not so popular is just them being new. Its hard to attract traders community for a starter exchange. BTW, it was the first exchange for ZCoin (XZC) and it was pumped hard there Smiley

novaexchange's been hacked in the past.

it almost closed them down permanently.

http://bitcoin4all.net/index.php?topic=3320.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1462295.0

but they re-opened and are a very good exchange.
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:12:41 AM

Since we are now trading on Nova Exchange, I've submitted a coin market cap request. Once we're trading on more exchanges, I'll request they update the listing to include those.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:28:44 AM

Since we are now trading on Nova Exchange, I've submitted a coin market cap request. Once we're trading on more exchanges, I'll request they update the listing to include those.
are we going to expect this coin will be added from yobit on their next updates? nova is not bringing much attention in terms of trading,lots
of investors and traders are waiting for it to be available in much bigger exchange site keep it coming dev..
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:45:23 AM

are we going to expect this coin will be added from yobit on their next updates? nova is not bringing much attention in terms of trading,lots
of investors and traders are waiting for it to be available in much bigger exchange site keep it coming dev..

Yobit are the ones you should be asking about this. We have stated before we've already paid the exclusive listing and have been waiting since then. When there's any news in regards to exchanges or coinmarketcap we'll post it as well as update the 2nd post of the OP. Alternatively, you can follow the #announcements channel in Discord.
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:38:45 AM

FUCK YOBIT FUCK YOBIT FUCK YOBIT

How have the discussions with bittrex been going asphyxia?

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:34:24 PM

But it looks like nobody is trusting them and no one is willing to put real buys or sells. Look, not even 500k coins for sale.  Shocked

We need a larger platform to trade on. Where is yobit already?

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:39:10 PM

But it looks like nobody is trusting them and no one is willing to put real buys or sells. Look, not even 500k coins for sale.  Shocked

We need a larger platform to trade on. Where is yobit already?

Yobit i think will be next week.this week they added 17 shitcoins.bittrex maybe in some month.
For me market looks nice.no one wanna sell everyone holding.in my opinion buy as much you can.the big pump and pump will come for sure
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:37:20 PM

Ditto!

But seriously. What's taking them so long?

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:14:15 PM

But what is the reason Yobit decided to say No to Atmos token, also what is the latest on Bittrex has the 5BTC requirement been paid, Bittrex seems to be the only possible big exchange Atmos token can enter now and most Altcoins are doing really well
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:20:19 PM

But what is the reason Yobit decided to say No to Atmos token, also what is the latest on Bittrex has the 5BTC requirement been paid, Bittrex seems to be the only possible big exchange Atmos token can enter now and most Altcoins are doing really well

For the record, Yobit has not explicitly said no. I have opened a support ticket with them since on the 11th asking if there's a hold up or what the reason for the delay is. When you make a submission to Yobit, you must create a Yobicode to pay them. When a submission is accepted the Yobicode is used so you can no longer redeem it and get back your BTC. I'm not sure what the process is for rejection, but the Yobicode we submitted is still unused and reclaimable.

We've begun discussion with Bittrex awhile back and have answered any questions they've asked us so far. When there's more news available on the matter I'll post an update. There's no 5 BTC requirement as you can see from their submission guide.
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:57:10 PM

For the record, Yobit has not explicitly said no. I have opened a support ticket with them since on the 11th asking if there's a hold up or what the reason for the delay is. When you make a submission to Yobit, you must create a Yobicode to pay them. When a submission is accepted the Yobicode is used so you can no longer redeem it and get back your BTC. I'm not sure what the process is for rejection, but the Yobicode we submitted is still unused and reclaimable.

We've begun discussion with Bittrex awhile back and have answered any questions they've asked us so far. When there's more news available on the matter I'll post an update. There's no 5 BTC requirement as you can see from their submission guide.

i see them adding coins that was released after this beautiful project. it makes you wonder whose coins are they adding. as an exchange owner, a "legit owner" id add this the second i looked into it, i mean who wouldnt.? im going to go to their thread and remind them there is community demand. look forward to big trades on bittrex in the future also.
vlechogo

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:26:50 PM

one word - liqui
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:06:35 PM

Ditto!

But seriously. What's taking them so long?

Maybe they got their cocks stuck up each others asses and they're trying to figure out how to get unstuck them little dodgy bastards.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Slothking

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:47:20 PM

Maybe if people roll up their sleeves and pitch in to spam / demand our place on these exchanges , especially after money was payed...u can sit back and bitch or u can at least try to help. I've tried promoting in bittrex and yobit...ill be hitting up all exchanges asking for a list and filling out coin request forms. Take ur hands off ur pinus and do something to help
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:51:26 PM

Maybe if people roll up their sleeves and pitch in to spam / demand our place on these exchanges , especially after money was payed...u can sit back and bitch or u can at least try to help. I've tried promoting in bittrex and yobit...ill be hitting up all exchanges asking for a list and filling out coin request forms. Take ur hands off ur pinus and do something to help

The more you spam yobit's trollbox the more delay with yobit listing this coin...

Guessing Yobit lists coins every few days in batches.

Not sure why no one is requesting this on cryptopia, they usually add coins pretty quick upon request.
Slothking

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

The more you spam yobit's trollbox the more delay with yobit listing this coin...

Not sure why no one is requesting this on cryptopia, they usually add coins pretty quick upon request.

Asphyxia paid exclusive listing fee...on the 6th ....that should take only 2-3 days. Well what do ya know! Its been 1 week and a half. Unacceptable! and to top it off they listed Stonk coin which has no working website and excuse my French looks like a glittered turd that fell out of a unicorns ass. We've been in talks with other exchanges but those ones like to see volume and demand before they list usually. Hopefully Cryptopia at least soon. Price will stagnate on nova exchange
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:55:13 AM

Asphyxia paid exclusive listing fee...on the 6th ....that should take only 2-3 days. Well what do ya know! Its been 1 week and a half. Unacceptable! and to top it off they listed Stonk coin which has no working website and excuse my French looks like a glittered turd that fell out of a unicorns ass. We've been in talks with other exchanges but those ones like to see volume and demand before they list usually. Hopefully Cryptopia at least soon. Price will stagnate on nova exchange

But, why are all these exchanges rejecting Atmos token, is there any legal issue they are trying to avoid. To me this project is better than most of the project on some of these tokens on these exchange

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
TheHiveMind

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:57:45 AM

But, why are all these exchanges rejecting Atmos token, is there any legal issue they are trying to avoid. To me this project is better than most of the project on some of these tokens on these exchange

There have been no exchanges to reject the Atmos token. What are you on about?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: