June 27, 2024, 10:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 15549 15550 15551 15552 15553 15554 15555 15556 15557 15558 15559 15560 15561 15562 15563 15564 15565 15566 15567 15568 15569 15570 15571 15572 15573 15574 15575 15576 15577 15578 15579 15580 15581 15582 15583 15584 15585 15586 15587 15588 15589 15590 15591 15592 15593 15594 15595 15596 15597 15598 [15599] 15600 15601 15602 15603 15604 15605 15606 15607 15608 15609 15610 15611 15612 15613 15614 15615 15616 15617 15618 15619 15620 15621 15622 15623 15624 15625 15626 15627 15628 15629 15630 15631 15632 15633 15634 15635 15636 15637 15638 15639 15640 15641 15642 15643 15644 15645 15646 15647 15648 15649 ... 33487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26407526 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
rumpey

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:33:43 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 06:47:43 PM by rumpey

Support broken! Shocked
Didn't expect this... Waiting for a long entry, but this is getting bearisher... Huh

It looks like a double bottom to me. The price is up by $20 from its low, and that last dump was weak. This is getting bullisher so you should make your long entry now instead of waiting to buy in higher.

DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:02:05 PM

biggus dickus, Right. Brits will forget that USD exists, and buy BTC.
In other news: New (sub-4000CNY) daily low Sad

You people had such promise; with all the benefits afforded you by history, America somehow still manages to be the worst country in the developed world. Your mug of a would-be world leader regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, and misogynist who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the US. What happened to you?  

America has the constitutional right to ban whomever they feel is a threat to national sovereignty. Deal with it son.

EDIT: I'm not even from the US and I still stand up for America's sovereignty, not because America or Americans are flawless, but because I stand opposed to all liberal whiners who push an agenda to have us all pledge allegiance to global 'kumbaya club' steeped in self-loathing, political correctness and spinelessness.

Actually they constitutionally NOT allowed to ban based on whole religion. First Amendment
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:14:18 PM

You people had such promise; with all the benefits afforded you by history, America somehow still manages to be the worst country in the developed world. Your mug of a would-be world leader regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, and misogynist who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the US. What happened to you?  

America has the constitutional right to ban whomever they feel is a threat to national sovereignty. Deal with it son.

EDIT: I'm not even from the US and I still stand up for America's sovereignty, not because America or Americans are flawless, but because I stand opposed to all liberal whiners who push an agenda to have us all pledge allegiance to global 'kumbaya club' steeped in self-loathing, political correctness and spinelessness.

Actually they constitutionally NOT allowed to ban based on whole religion. First Amendment
They can, and have in the past, banned anyone they goddamn well felt like for any reason or no reason. Read up on your history.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:29:46 PM

Religion is all geography. Huddled masses from teeming shores are bound to seem a tad odd at first, but that was the deal.
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:31:03 PM

They can, and have in the past, banned anyone they goddamn well felt like for any reason or no reason. Read up on your history.

Nope. I mean they wiped out whole populations in the past that doesn't mean they had constitutional right to. The fact that it happened in the past doesn't mean it can be achieved now. Stop changing arguments.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:33:47 PM

Nope. I mean they wiped out whole populations in the past that doesn't mean they had constitutional right to. The fact that it happened in the past doesn't mean it can be achieved now. Stop changing arguments.
The constitution is literally a piece of paper.
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:14:51 PM

That doesn't mean you can say something that's in there, that is not.
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:38:29 PM

SheHadMANHands
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:45:02 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 09:03:30 PM by SheHadMANHands

Is it just me or does it feel like that whiplash "breakout" (~$450) back in late May pushed us into a new higher volume, higher volatility "stage" in Bitcoin's growth as a speculative asset?  Doesn't feel like the volume and volatility will be lightening up any time soon, if ever.  That's unless Bitcoin dies somewhere in between, of course..   Shocked Wink

Maybe the United States and UK will join forces, in this brave new world, and attempt to curb Bitcoin as a "potential emerging threat" (FMOC) to the financial system.  With endless moneys, and a network of secret agents (smurfs), they short the market relentlessly (options, etc.), their goal not to destroy Bitcoin (which they can't) but to have some measurable impact on slowing it's growth.     Shocked Shocked Shocked
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:05:21 PM

Is it just me or does it feel like that whiplash "breakout" (~$450) back in late May pushed us into a new higher volume, higher volatility "stage" in Bitcoin's growth as a speculative asset?  Doesn't feel like the volume and volatility will be lightening up any time soon, if ever.  That's unless Bitcoin dies somewhere in between, of course..   Shocked Wink

Maybe the United States and UK will join forces, in this brave new world, and attempt to curb Bitcoin as a "potential emerging threat" (FMOC) to the financial system.  With endless moneys, and a network of secret agents (smurfs), they short the market relentlessly (options, etc.), their goal not to destroy Bitcoin (which they can't) but to have some measurable impact on slowing it's growth.     Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:17:53 PM

Tru dat playa! oh by the way I don't bet its all calculated chaos/madness...and I bought below 1 bil market cap and sold at 12 bil market cap but that's another story...

the constitution can and will be adjusted accordingly depending on the controllers...rulers of course are irrelevant!  

Dislaimer:born and raised in the US
trolololololol

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:12:32 PM

Bitcoin is 'umping!

So we can get rid of the second amendment?
Great!
Ted E. Bare

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Bear with me

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:14:41 PM

Bitcoin Block Reward Halving Countdown:
Only 13 more days!

Reward drop ETA: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 23:24:00 GMT

Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:27:23 AM

Is the dream of a new ATH over?

I have a bad feeling and fear there will be a bigger pump when the halving time comes....
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:39:20 AM

In Bitcoin time it's years away. The runup's been rather bizarre and unpredictable. There's going to be plenty more to come until then.
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:14:14 AM

You can't afford guns. You kill each other with your bare hands, or by giving each other AIDS, or with rusty tin can lids, or broken bottles.
Don't know and frankly don't care what you do there ...

I swear Roll Eyes

Yes... "You can't afford guns." .. that might be a reason ... but if the taxes and prices where as here in Murica..... to own a gun/firearm would have priced with fees and taxes + the actual fire gun (the legal way), would have costed you something like 50.000$ - 100.000$ in the same terms of purchasing power.

And even if 130.000 people own some kind of firearm here... that is like 0.4% of the population. Most of them are the one percent wealthy people or the ones with a military background or some kind of forestry & environmental protection. It is so damn complicated to get a permit for a firearm here... And to be approved for you to be taken in consideration for the 2nd layer of approvals of the actual paperwork you need to have legitimacy for the approval. Meaning like being a business person that is very wealthy and needing to protect your business facilities if you for example produce military equipment or any kind of national security complication. In rest you are just not even allowed to apply for a fire arm! And most of the times when you need to apply for something like this you need to enter a police station and negotiate with the high ranking officers of the city you live in, then they send you to the department of defense in the capital of the country.

It is a sh!tshow! ... It is very discouraging!

*Edit: Btw.. I think your hate and frustration comes from the fact that I have a 1000mbit (1Gbit) internet connection and you still have a lousy kb/s speed connection.
Le Happy Merchant

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:20:54 AM

Consolidation
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:25:56 AM

^They had such promise. Cry
Ted E. Bare

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Bear with me

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:55:41 AM

We're well on our way towards the next ATH. Last week's bottom was at 555, this week's bottom is at 615. Doing absolutely great.
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:01:22 AM

You people had such promise; with all the benefits afforded you by history, America somehow still manages to be the worst country in the developed world. Your mug of a would-be world leader regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar
So what did your Lumber Colony Vice Admiral Blacque Jacque Shellacque (honestly don't know who King Canuck is, I bet you you don't either) ever do?
Come to think of it, what did *any* Canadian ever do?

rampant xenophobe, racist, and misogynist who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the US. What happened to you?  
Easy to be all hippy and accepting of other cultures when you're a frozen shithole no one in his right mind would ever set foot in. Not even a suicide-vested Muslim.
Seriously tho, who you gotta protect yourself from? You got superior, wealthy Americans on one side (who only go to Canada for sex tourism & you still worship and try to emulate), and superior polar bears (who would be embarrass to be *seen* with you people) on the other.

TL;DR: Envy is not sexy. Get in shape, stop shopping at Walmart, and we might let you sit with us at lunch.

Are those would-be suicide bombers are our citizens? Because *our* Bill of Rights gives *us*, the citizens of the United States of America, *our* rights. You, foghat foreigner, do not have these these rights, because OUR Bill of Rights doesn't apply to the entire world Cool

Edit:
  |* * * * * * * * * * OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|
  |* * * * * * * * * * :::::::::::::::::::::::::|
  |:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
  |OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|

Stop shooting black people. You animal! Angry

I got him/her on ignore so only saw this cause of your reply.

Hey ignoramus your constitution and bill of rights applies to ALL THE PEOPLE in US as in "We the People..." not just citizens. Does it hurt to be that dumb or you just failing at trolling?
Pages: « 1 ... 15549 15550 15551 15552 15553 15554 15555 15556 15557 15558 15559 15560 15561 15562 15563 15564 15565 15566 15567 15568 15569 15570 15571 15572 15573 15574 15575 15576 15577 15578 15579 15580 15581 15582 15583 15584 15585 15586 15587 15588 15589 15590 15591 15592 15593 15594 15595 15596 15597 15598 [15599] 15600 15601 15602 15603 15604 15605 15606 15607 15608 15609 15610 15611 15612 15613 15614 15615 15616 15617 15618 15619 15620 15621 15622 15623 15624 15625 15626 15627 15628 15629 15630 15631 15632 15633 15634 15635 15636 15637 15638 15639 15640 15641 15642 15643 15644 15645 15646 15647 15648 15649 ... 33487 »
  Print  

Jump to: