May 02, 2024, 01:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 28189 28190 28191 28192 28193 28194 28195 28196 28197 28198 28199 28200 28201 28202 28203 28204 28205 28206 28207 28208 28209 28210 28211 28212 28213 28214 28215 28216 28217 28218 28219 28220 28221 28222 28223 28224 28225 28226 28227 28228 28229 28230 28231 28232 28233 28234 28235 28236 28237 28238 [28239] 28240 28241 28242 28243 28244 28245 28246 28247 28248 28249 28250 28251 28252 28253 28254 28255 28256 28257 28258 28259 28260 28261 28262 28263 28264 28265 28266 28267 28268 28269 28270 28271 28272 28273 28274 28275 28276 28277 28278 28279 28280 28281 28282 28283 28284 28285 28286 28287 28288 28289 ... 33315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26370884 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 07:40:44 AM

Filled my first order. Smiley

From my brand new PC, from my 2nd house...  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

I need a 3rd one.  Grin  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cool  Huh

Muahaha... you may buy 10 houses with what you earn by trading but HODLers will be buying fucking PLANETS soon! You need to develop your big picture thinking son...  Grin   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1852
Merit: 2841

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 07:51:36 AM

Filled my first order. Smiley

From my brand new PC, from my 2nd house...  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

I need a 3rd one.  Grin  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cool  Huh

Muahaha... you may buy 10 houses with what you earn by trading but HODLers will be buying fucking PLANETS soon! You need to develop your big picture thinking son...  Grin   

No, actually he meant the usual shitcoiners house:

Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 07:55:02 AM

Price going sideways yo!
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 08:02:19 AM

Some entertainment:   Grin Grin

https://youtu.be/imj0Ko1tfMQ

Waiiit.... do you want to say that Proudhon is just a bitcointalk parody of Peter Schiff?!

Who knows, but I do recall telling r0ach that he must work for Peter.
BTW, Peter did say hodlers a couple of times in the above video. That word is used when you're a coiner, if you ask me. Wink

[conspiracy mode: off]
Oshosondy
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1124

Gamble responsibly

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 08:15:10 AM

Price going sideways yo!
Exactly, price is no more going beyond $50000 or a price slightly higher which is the resistant level while also $45000 to $46000 is the support. But anything can happen, what will drive the price at this moment are the instructions, retail investors are just taking profit at this level now, but if institutions invest big on bitcoin, the retail investors will fomo to invest and price will increase.
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1852
Merit: 2841

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 08:19:49 AM
Merited by bitcoinPsycho (1)

Price going sideways yo!

To be honest, everyone is surprised by the impotency of the bears in the last 12 months. I doubt that they are capable of causing a sideways movement. Even now we are in an exponential growth and nobody except some delusional skinny bears is selling at these prices. The 2 minor corrections are simply because of the market overheating. Nothing more than that, at least for now.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 08:52:42 AM

WO Thread now..

-You called top..
-You sold!!
-Nah.. you sold first!!

Why? I'm not aware of anyone here on WO who has actually sold recently. Perhaps that savetherainsforest guy if it actually happened. Because if you don't have BTC you can't sell BTC...  Grin

Nah, but i bought the local top again Smiley
I sold a bit near the bottom of the last dip (of my "movable" tiny stack) to pay work and material for the house extension.
Turned out i only needed about two thirds of the fiat, so i threw in the rest again today (edit: merely two hours ago) at a few bucks below $51.5k  Roll Eyes
Well, at least all the filthy fiat was used for SOLID things now.  Grin

EDIT: And minutes after i wrote this, corn goes up above $51.6k *rocketgif*

Thanks for your service and sacrifice.

The people of corn, and corn surely appreciate you for it.

The best traders have no bias (in their trading tactics). They are just as happy with price going down as going up.

They are flexible and never go all-in.

They ride the price wherever it goes.

I believe many of us have been proclaiming some variation of that - in that the bias of the best portfolios in bitcoin would be biased in terms of accumulating bitcoin and stacking sats, so it is a bit difficult to understand what you mean by "no bias"

In other words, the most regretful and resentful would be those who end up selling too much and too many sats too soon, so they end up running low on sats and BTC to sell on the way up because they sold too many too soon.

In this regard, recall BTC did close to a 6x in value between early September and February 21.. and there were not too many BTC corrections along the way that were 20% or greater or lasted for very much time.. and so it is quite possible that there are quite a few people who sold too much BTC too soon along the way and have been considering ways to buy back but have not been able to, so far.

So, I would still assert that the best of the performing BTC holdings during that time period would be the ones that are biased in favor of holding BTC.  Now of course, sure if they were able to sell in the $50ks, they may have some opportunities to buy now, but how far down can they let the BTC prices go before executing.. none of us really can know the answers to these kinds of questions, can we?  Since February 21, we have had about 3 revisiting of sub $45k (which is around 23%), and sure we may well be entering a 4th time - so how far below $45k might we go and how BIG of a dip do we need to buy back in? 

Might some folks get left behind if they sold too much and have not bought back in..? Of course, they can also buy higher, which would not necessarily be the end of the world, relatively speaking and comparing themselves to many many no coiners who still have not even gotten into BTC.. right?  There are plenty of nocoiners who have no coins, and have not yet set up systems for getting coins.. so no coins and no plans.  Where are they going to be, relatively speaking in terms of people who have some coins and maintain coins even while the BTC price goes up and seems likely to continue to go up in the coming year or so.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12032

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 08:53:55 AM

This such boring movement last couple of weeks.. WO - when $60k??

Soon-ish
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 09:04:25 AM

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 09:05:36 AM

Such a great feeling to go out shopping, come back a couple of hours later and realise that while you were out you made 400 times the money you spent shopping.

Man, next time I'll be buying a few more things...

Onwards & upwards!

HoDL.

I know the feeling when your btc balance in $ goes up and down a shitload of money and you don't think too much about it Cool

There are surely some folks who were bitcoin millionaires in the sub $10k BTC prices.. maybe even they had a couple of million in bitcoin, and then BTC prices went to $58k, and maybe even with the current correction that is approaching $45k-ish, their $1million to $2million had gone up  to nearly $6 million to $12million and then come back down to $4.5 to $9million...

What if some of those BTC HODLer folks shaved off a few hundred thousand or even a $million or more of their BTC stash (to value their wealth in dollars for a period of time), their BTC portfolio may well not even feel depleted in any kind of meaningful or material kind of way in terms of their still being prepared for more UPpity or just ready, willing and able to leave all of their cashed out fiat on the table in the event that they are not able to buy back in (and they end up "suffering" with a wee bit of a smaller BTC stash that is only worth currently at values in the $3.5 to $7 million range rather than $4.5 to $9million)... May not be a BIG deal either way for some of these folks to apparently be "suffering" from delusions about temporary fiat value, whether BTC is all of their wealth or they might have some of their wealth (or take some opportunities to put some of their wealth) in other areas as well.  AmiNOTrite?
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2778
Merit: 1791

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 09:08:42 AM

As of March 4th Canada's BTCC (TSX) ETF is holding BTC11.352 https://www.purposeinvest.com/funds/purpose-bitcoin-etf
Canada's EBIT (TSX) ETF has AUM of $50.680MM or at $46.500 thats BTC1089 https://evolveetfs.com/product/ebit/
they only started to trade like 2 weeks ago

Just those two Canadian ETFs are eating up all of the newly mined BTC900/day supply. Grayscale GBTC offers no redemption so their BTC655.732 are not for sale. Distribution is a beautiful thing, expecting lambo traffic jams soon

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 09:49:42 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2021, 10:16:18 AM by JayJuanGee
Merited by AlcoHoDL (1)

Such a great feeling to go out shopping, come back a couple of hours later and realise that while you were out you made 400 times the money you spent shopping.

Onwards & upwards!

HoDL.

You must have done some serious shopping, AlcoHoDL.
I was careful enough not to reveal specific amounts, but yeah, shopping takes a whole new meaning for a Bitcoin HoDLer. I just buy what I want. I don't look at prices. I'm not talking about extravagant stuff, but before Bitcoin I used to check the prices to be sure I'm in my budget. Not anymore.

Hahahahaha

I have noticed that trend in myself, too.  It is not like I have been poor for a while.. I started to feel somewhat well off and gravitating towards less and less concerns about sticker price in 2010.. but the trend continues in that direction in greater and greater degrees.  Just the other day, I was missing a kind of gadget from the house that brought utility and convenience to me.  I was not sure where to get that gadget that I had been using, so when I was out on my walk I was stopping at stores along the way and asking about such gadget, and there was a bit of seeming confusion from store owners about where to get such a gadget, so I ended up going to a BIG box place, and they had the gadget, but they only had one version of the gadget which was about 3x the price of the version that i had been using, plus they had some accessories for the gadget that were also overpriced by 2x to 3x because I had figured out that I could get all of those for way cheaper - but that would cause another trip and maybe even one or two days without such gadget - so I just said "fuck it;  I don't care.  I want that gadget and I don't want to wait one day or even one more hour before getting such gadget"... so even though the story is in my head, it is a kind of behavior that I would not have done, probably even last year I would have made the multiple trips and NOT spent as much on such overpriced (but nice) gadget.   Wink

The good thing is that I'm not into luxurious (read: expensive) stuff, so anything I need is now well within my reach. That's what I meant by "peace of mind" in my earlier post.

I do believe that the luxury thing is a kind of evolving (or might we assert "devolving"?) consideration because it is likely that the longer that we are "richie" we become more and more desensitized to some things that we might have previously considered snobbish, spoiled or even irresponsible behaviors of just throwing money around.  

I had a kind of "friend" pestering me the other day about some matters that would have irritated me a lot more previously in terms of some "treats" that I could buy her, and I gave almost no resistance to her irritating desire to use me as an ATM, and I said o.k.  Let's go get those "things you absolutely need,"  and almost amazing how "happy" she was for a couple of days.. even though hardly any skin off my back, relatively speaking I did not even really mind very much... and probably 4-5 years ago, I would have not spent money in that way, and I probably would have been a bit bothered by being solicited in that direction.    

Oh, that reminds me, I had another "friend" who wanted to go shopping with me, and she had some particular items in mind that she "really needed."  I just made up some various excuses because I did not want to go shopping, and I also made up a kind of reason that she needed to receive the money (because it was "very important to me too" blah blah blah), and then I gave her like twice the amount of money that she told me that she would need for such item(s), and at the same time, I was "saved" from going shopping... still funny about the whole situation.. and really not any kind of inconvenience for me.. maybe less inconvenient than going shopping with her and then trying to figure out how to keep her within budget when in this case, in current times, the amount felt like pocket change to me, but more than double of what she was expecting...

The only thing missing (apart from the pump to $1M) is being able to buy stuff directly with Bitcoin.

Might take some more time to develop more of those easier liquidation avenues.. who is to say about how long? 5 years, 10 years, 20 years?  Some of us will be dead or close to dead in 20 years if not sooner (not naming anyone here).. Cry Cry Cry

I'm selling almost every day (DCA) to pay for our lake.

We started with regular cars, then lambos, now ranches and lakes...soon whole building blocks and/or villages, then islands, maybe asteroids, planets, stars, etc
  Grin

You missed out my favourite from the list I'm looking forward to most; the gentlemen's club.

What is this, GTA?

I was careful enough not to reveal specific amounts, but yeah, shopping takes a whole new meaning for a Bitcoin HoDLer. I just buy what I want. I don't look at prices. I'm not talking about extravagant stuff, but before Bitcoin I used to check the prices to be sure I'm in my budget. Not anymore. The good thing is that I'm not into luxurious (read: expensive) stuff, so anything I need is now well within my reach. That's what I meant by "peace of mind" in my earlier post.

The only thing missing (apart from the pump to $1M) is being able to buy stuff directly with Bitcoin.

Always a little wary as not caring about the price of things is how so many with new-found wealth lose everything. A jetski here, a Merc for your friend(s) there and soon, your accountant is telling you some bad news. It's good to stay grounded but on the other hand, I could probably be spending a little more for things that need it.

Buying stuff directly with Bitcoin is out for anything under around 2k with fees right now but if you don't mind indirectly, Newegg takes them through bitpay and purse.io works well. I've even seen a scattering of companies willing to roll the dice with LN.

What's nice about some things like, for example, namecheap, and you want to have a domain last a long time, you set aside some BTC from a year ago, put it in a separate wallet, then only withdraw what you need to pay for the renewal next year. You do end up paying a bit more in terms of BTC, but it's as if you've already covered payments for several years into the future.

As for your own personal stash that you are constantly withdrawing for spending purposes, I'm pretty sure most people would (or should) be looking the numbers to see that it would last them for the rest of their life, at least in 30 year time periods, according to how much they are spending now.

Being careless about spending is what leads to problems and disasters. Must watch where the money goes, maybe not all the time, but in general you have an idea if you're still good or need to make adjustments.

I can assert from personal experience that it's quite possible to spend carelessly and recklessly, relatively speaking and still be "incapable" of losing your wealth because you already understand budgets and how they work, and for example, if I were to fuck away 10% (or more) of my bitcoin value on all kinds of bullshit and frills, it could be lots of funzies for me and even appear quite irresponsible blah blah blah from the viewpoint of others.. but it does not even come close to the levels of making a dent in the overall appreciation of value or even come close to the irresponsible behaviors of some of the newbie rich who have no fucking clues about how to manage money and to live within their means.

For example someone who buys a lambo for close to $500k, but ONLY has $1million.. and those levels of stupidity do not so easily come to those of us who have earned our wealth over many years whether that be less than 10 years for some of the guys here or more than 30 years for peeps like me... so for example, some peeps like me might not buy a lambo unless s/he has 5x or 10x the value of that rather than a mere 2x or even taking out debt for consumptions goods like that without the having the actual physical wealth (of 5x or 10x the value) that could be used to buy it (if wanted).   

I suppose if I were to buy a plane and a yacht and some other things like that, then those kinds of purchases could be problematic for me, but surely I don't roll like that.. and we have not really talked about how much you would need to have a plane and a yacht.. and surely those would be surplus items with the considerations of a 10 year budget for owning them so similarly needing to have 5x to 10x the value... rather than merely 2x or some more paltry amount with desires to appear richer than you really are.. but even buying a lake would likely be way more prudent than some of the other luxury items that might cost around the same amount but have high as fuck maintenance, upkeep and depreciating value costs.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 10:32:49 AM
Merited by wxa7115 (1)

i love this space talk in WO. before i was born men went to the moon. and everyone expected us to be in space by the year 2000.

fuck, that is two decades ago. i am over 50 now and the most interesting things that happened during my life time regarding the space frontier is elon musk sending a tesla towards mars and a team of female scientists from india successfully sending a probe to mars with a smaller budget than the movie the martian. (well ok, there were the voyager probes and the hubble telescope, too)

in general i feel a bit betrayed regarding human endeavors in space. whatever happened to the future?
One possibility is that the Great Filter is ahead of us instead of behind us, the Great Filter is an answer to the Fermi Paradox which roughly states that if life is as common as some estimates indicate then where is the evidence? The Great Filter basically states there is a very difficult step, a filter, between the emergence of life and space colonization.

If the step is behind us then space colonization is a given and we will begin as soon as our technology allows it, but if it is ahead of us then this means that either space colonization is way harder than we thought or there is an unknown step that we still need to overcome, like avoiding self-destructing ourselves with our technological advances.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Filter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

what is also taken into consideration about the fermi paradox is the size of space and time. if the universe is endless any "neighboring" civilisation could just be too far away for any sort of contact. related to it is the problem of time. the universe is about 14 billion years of age. solar systems are thought to be existing for about 12 billion years. our own solar system is about 4.5 billion years of age. how long do civilizations last? ours is only 20 000 years old, and only in the last 100 years we started to make meaningful technical mini advancements towards space age. imagine a message from another civilization coming in 5 million years (on the cosmic scale just a twinkling of an eye) too early or too late. or 50 million years. or just 5000 years or even just 500 years to early.

i have no doubt that other civilizations exist. but the chances that they are within reach of space AND time are small, imho. Drake came up with an equation that states that other civilizations should be in reach.

we should statistically be able to see at least 10,000 of them in the universe with 20 of those alien civilizations existing somewhere nearby (on a cosmic scale). These numbers come from the Drake equation, conceived by astronomer Frank Drake in 1961. The equation is an estimate of how many civilizations should exist in our galaxy by examining the many factors that might play a role in their development.

then again, the "dark forest" theory is a thing to consider...

“The universe is a dark forest. Every civilization is an armed hunter stalking through the trees like a ghost, gently pushing aside branches that block the path and trying to tread without sound. Even breathing is done with care. The hunter has to be careful, because everywhere in the forest are stealthy hunters like him. If he finds other life — another hunter, an angel or a demon, a delicate infant or a tottering old man, a fairy or a demigod — there’s only one thing he can do: open fire and eliminate them. In this forest, hell is other people. An eternal threat that any life that exposes its own existence will be swiftly wiped out. This is the picture of cosmic civilization. It’s the explanation for the Fermi Paradox.”*

https://blog.usejournal.com/the-dark-forest-theory-of-the-universe-a52012529e0f

*Liu Cixin’s novel The Dark Forest
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 10:46:01 AM

now the try, to get the day candle under 50k ... btw on low volume

and there's minor resistance at $50k as well.

hope we stay above, that would be a bullish signal ...

"We" do not need to stay above $50k to already be in a bullish place with bitcoin.

Maybe staying above $25k remains a bullish signal?  In other words, not much is needed to stay bullish if you zoom ur lil selfie out.. but I will say that even a 45% correction (which would be around $32k) would be quite amazing, shake a lot of weak hands, and cause a lot of doom and gloom prospecting.... I have hardly any clue about if a $32k correction is feasible or reasonable at this particular time, but it may well not even take away from "bullishness" diagnoses for the current state of bitcoin.... dee king of our daddies.

For me, Bitcoin has "bought" me the most important thing in the universe: time, and the peace of mind that I can survive and do anything I ever wanted to do, without having to work for it. My life is already full, no need for Lambos or lakes. I own two wonderful houses, one in the city, another in the countryside, right next to a beautiful beach. My car is 6 years old and in pristine condition. Frankly, sometimes I'm trying to think of what to buy, but I'm out of ideas...

tl;dr: The most important thing that Bitcoin can buy, is TIME! The time one needs to do the things that really matter (and these are almost never material, although most people have been conditioned/brainwashed to think they are).

Thank you, Bitcoin!

I screenshotted this and sent it to my wife, because that's exactly  my thinking and my dream.

I have a good job, I've made some career and my spending capacity increased, but all that I am able to do with it is to buy things I don't need to relieve the stress of increased responsibilities at work. I cannot buy time, only sell my time for money. And I cannot even choose how much time or when, because responsibilities and such.

I am not becoming rich with my salary and i will not be able to retire early, that's just a decent salary for a middle class life. Projections says I will be able to retire at the age of 70.

Bitcoin is my last hope to live a full time life.

Well, you have been registered on this forum for 7.5 years, so maybe we need to presume that you have fucked up a lot.. but there remains no time like the present to get the fuck started and to do the thing that so many of us have been suggesting as prudent for many years.

We can see that $50 a week for the past 7 years would put you at more than 21 bitcoin (close to 22 BTC).. so that would not be a bad place to be right now in terms of accumulating a BTC stash with a decent amount of prudence along the way.. but even if you ONLY have been able to accumulate half of that, you should NOT be in a bad place.. but if you do not have enough bitcoin.. and you believe that less than 10 is not enough (for example), get the fuck started with DCA'ing with $50 per week or whatever is reasonable and prudent for your circumstances..

Sure, I have no idea about how old you are right now, but if you have a 4-5 year or more timeline (in your example, younger than 65 would work), then get the fuck started with DCA and just continue with it, even if it is just $50 per week, but perhaps you can do more.

And like I said, if you have been in bitcoin for more than 7 years, something like 20 or more BTC should have been able to have been established with a quite a bit of prudence.. so anyone here for that long.. is going to have to start out their posts with "I fucked up a lot.. blah blah blah" and then go from there.. or at least maybe explain that you had only been able to do $50 per month.. which would still be something like 5 BTC or more.. which also would not necessarily be a bad foundational point.. but also a realization that maybe the DCA game needs to be stepped the fuck up, because it is still not too late to complement whatever BTC that you do have in order to stack a few more BTC especially if you are able to muster a 5 year or more investment timeline.. which anyone below 65 should be able to do that if they have dire circumstances of having to have to work until 70-ish to maintain a livable income.

Am I being too harsh?
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 10:53:42 AM

Onwards & upwards!

HoDL.

I know the feeling when your btc balance in $ goes up and down a shitload of money and you don't think too much about it Cool

There are surely some folks who were bitcoin millionaires in the sub $10k BTC prices.. maybe even they had a couple of million in bitcoin, and then BTC prices went to $58k, and maybe even with the current correction that is approaching $45k-ish, their $1million to $2million had gone up  to nearly $6 million to $12million and then come back down to $4.5 to $9million...

What if some of those BTC HODLer folks shaved off a few hundred thousand or even a $million or more of their BTC stash (to value their wealth in dollars for a period of time), their BTC portfolio may well not even feel depleted in any kind of meaningful or material kind of way in terms of their still being prepared for more UPpity or just ready, willing and able to leave all of their cashed out fiat on the table in the event that they are not able to buy back in (and they end up "suffering" with a wee bit of a smaller BTC stash that is only worth currently at values in the $3.5 to $7 million range rather than $4.5 to $9million)... May not be a BIG deal either way for some of these folks to apparently be "suffering" from delusions about temporary fiat value, whether BTC is all of their wealth or they might have some of their wealth (or take some opportunities to put some of their wealth) in other areas as well.  AmiNOTrite?

thanks for letting us know your stash.  Smiley

what would be the combined stash size of all WO hats?
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 10:59:30 AM

now the try, to get the day candle under 50k ... btw on low volume

and there's minor resistance at $50k as well.

hope we stay above, that would be a bullish signal ...

"We" do not need to stay above $50k to already be in a bullish place with bitcoin.

Man you are a pendantic fellow ... would be bullish in short term in relation of the end of the correction. Man ... did you work for the goverment? Are you an accountant? pedantic as fuck ...

-.-

dieselmeister

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:04:21 AM

and again ... shortly up to 50,6k ... now down again in very short time under 50k ... no manipulation at all ... pure market ...

BUT could been a long REKT ... But I would suggest a short REKT when the price gone up ...

AFAIK honey badger still doesn't care.
It's just your emotions that make these market movements unpleasant to you.
I recommend to tune down the emotions. Just accept "the manipulation" (put inside quotes because, well... nobody can prove it's manipulation actually).
Disconnect from wishful thinking. You can still choose to be euphoric on the next pump, but remember these exciting times and just barely look cool at the following dumps and range chopping. Cool as ice  Cool (Sorry, i heard vanilla on the radio today, this one hit wonder song hooked me when i was a teenager).
Do yourself something good today  Smiley

I sold all my bitcoins .. I can't lift the pressure any more ... now you know, why the market was going down! I dumped all ...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

No way.... Never ever will I sell unless it's needed. Muhahaha ... Ah we plan to build a small palace (not place ... palace) .. so maybe a little bit for the equity ratio on the loan. And only so much, that we get a good interest and the bank gave us the rest.. But that takes time. So the honey batcher will rise to 100k then Cheesy
dieselmeister

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:08:14 AM

Onwards & upwards!

HoDL.

thanks for letting us know your stash.  Smiley

what would be the combined stash size of all WO hats?

Round about maybe 17.68$ +-5%?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:19:23 AM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

20 years ago I had a young brother-in-law that was intelligent, but a general goof-off at life. He worked throwing trash into a truck. He won 2 million at one shot in a casino, he immediately quit his job. I imagined he would blow it on beer and monster trucks.

He had two children whose baby mamas came out of the woodwork after him (he was paying nothing) for years of no support. Later I looked him up in his state's online court search. There were several court actions against him from financial institutions, and a few other things that I attributed to bad spending habits.

The last I heard he lost it all and was throwing trash into a truck. Still going to the casino, "because he's lucky".

I was hoping for a more happy ending, but hey, it is what it is....    Cry

Ive been wanting to take time off but I cant until my exit, bounce buy, bounce sell, and re-entry from the crash

You are assuming you will be able to exit at the top.... how?
Trailing stop, or something like that. Right now I keep manually adjusting my stop to important levels I know would not be good to break like right now it is 18500.

Even if I miss it it'll still create huge waves I'll be able to trade and waves in altcoins that I can margin trade regardless of my position.

Lack of Tera2 in this thread is approaching distressing levels. Who will make the topcall within 5% ??

Ridiculous.. tera2 did not make such a topcall within 5%...   Snap out of it, pop back into reality and stop trying to proclaim sorcery status upon someone who was merely a persistent bear caller.  We have a lot of them, and Tera was one of them.

In 2017, she (Tera) came back to the thread after a decently long absence, then the she started calling the top almost immediately around $2k-ish.. and she kept calling the top every week or so thereafter.. and every once in a while she would assert that it is not the top and it will go up a bit more before going down (surely it was already going up when she proclaimed it was going to go up), and then again, soon thereafter, she would proclaim that a top was reached.. and sure, sooner or later you are going to be correct, when you are calling the top at nearly every point possible.  

And, sure there are some seemingly smart people here who worship her, but then they likely have a kind of penchant for technical analysis and technical proclamations.. even if they are wrong as much as they are right..

Ive been wanting to take time off but I cant until my exit, bounce buy, bounce sell, and re-entry from the crash

You are assuming you will be able to exit at the top.... how?
Trailing stop, or something like that. Right now I keep manually adjusting my stop to important levels I know would not be good to break like right now it is 18500.

Even if I miss it it'll still create huge waves I'll be able to trade and waves in altcoins that I can margin trade regardless of my position.

Lack of Tera2 in this thread is approaching distressing levels. Who will make the topcall within 5% ??

75-80k. once we get there put in a stop at 65k

Case in point..   Almost always we have Tera2 wannabes or sorcerer wannabes... not like that is going to stop, and sure some of them will end up being more right than others, which to me seems like a BIG so fucking what?
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 12:03:37 PM

During the correction at ~42K people had the opportunity to buy bitcoin with a little discount, happily I bought some. I feel regret for not having enough money to buy more... The market seems sideways during these days. Maybe we see a new ath soon after the sideways ends!
Pages: « 1 ... 28189 28190 28191 28192 28193 28194 28195 28196 28197 28198 28199 28200 28201 28202 28203 28204 28205 28206 28207 28208 28209 28210 28211 28212 28213 28214 28215 28216 28217 28218 28219 28220 28221 28222 28223 28224 28225 28226 28227 28228 28229 28230 28231 28232 28233 28234 28235 28236 28237 28238 [28239] 28240 28241 28242 28243 28244 28245 28246 28247 28248 28249 28250 28251 28252 28253 28254 28255 28256 28257 28258 28259 28260 28261 28262 28263 28264 28265 28266 28267 28268 28269 28270 28271 28272 28273 28274 28275 28276 28277 28278 28279 28280 28281 28282 28283 28284 28285 28286 28287 28288 28289 ... 33315 »
  Print  

Jump to: