May 03, 2024, 06:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 29835 29836 29837 29838 29839 29840 29841 29842 29843 29844 29845 29846 29847 29848 29849 29850 29851 29852 29853 29854 29855 29856 29857 29858 29859 29860 29861 29862 29863 29864 29865 29866 29867 29868 29869 29870 29871 29872 29873 29874 29875 29876 29877 29878 29879 29880 29881 29882 29883 29884 [29885] 29886 29887 29888 29889 29890 29891 29892 29893 29894 29895 29896 29897 29898 29899 29900 29901 29902 29903 29904 29905 29906 29907 29908 29909 29910 29911 29912 29913 29914 29915 29916 29917 29918 29919 29920 29921 29922 29923 29924 29925 29926 29927 29928 29929 29930 29931 29932 29933 29934 29935 ... 33317 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26371245 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7979

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 05:12:38 PM

... Very nice chart xhomer

... i like that people are recognising the full/moon natural rhthymns that influence human social and economic behavours

... Now that we have the lunar basis rhythms setting the beat by the moon cycles we can take the music to another level

... the seasonal cycles can chime in also strongly influencing human behaviours on longer cycles for larger projects of 3, 6, 9 and 12 monthly cycles, as determined by Earth's orbit around the Sun, e.g. human pregnancy has a 9 month gestation, planting on equinoxes for reaping on solstices, etc

... so it's interesting to watch for turning point behaviours around the full/new moons closest to solstice and equinox dates

... a strong turning point trend established on or around a new/full moon close to a solstice/ equinox can set the trend for the following season, half year or even the whole year

... todays Bella Lunar falls just 60 hours from the last Solstice of 2021 and the Solstice of Rebirth for the Northern Hemisphere

There's another full moon tomorrow (or the 19th in the morning depending on where you live) and while this isn't trading advice, it looks as though there might just be something to all this talk of bitcoin "mooning" after all.  A little hopium chart for your perusal:

Thanks for the praise, merits and suggestions, marcus_of_augustus.  Much appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 05:21:57 PM
Merited by AlcoHoDL (5), vapourminer (3), Farmer Bill (2), JimboToronto (1), JayJuanGee (1)

Another truly tragic COVID-19 casualty. In my family.

45 years old. 6.2 ft tall. Perfectly healthy. Never had any illnesses throughout his life. Was serving in the military (Lieutenant, O-3). As you probably know, military officers regularly undertake medical tests, and his was perfectly clean. Stationed at a weapons research facility, doing research on encrypted network protocols.

Not vaccinated (out of "principle", whatever the FUCK that means). Contracted COVID-19. Fell ill. Within a week he was in ICU. A week later he was dead. DEAD. Got that? DEAD!

A brilliant man, a great military officer and scientist, LOST due to some medieval, dark-ages, Ted Kaczynski-type ideas, circulated for-profit on the internet, claiming that vaccines, medicines, science, technology, are somehow bad for us and we should abstain from them. He leaves behind his wife and two little girls.

Sorry to post this here, but it needs to be heard. If the mods want, they can delete it or move it to Bob's thread. The pain is just too much for me right now. I just had to post this, in the hope that some "anti-vaxxers" out there read it and WAKE THE FUCK UP. I'm not talking about what I've heard, read, or dreamt, this is real life inside my own social circle.

And anyone offended by this post can go fuck themselves, thank you.

Sorry for your loss.

I'm vaccinated (3 doses) and agree with your sentiment.

What about antiviral treatments for people in your relative's case ? Did he get treated, did he not, maybe because he wasn't on the priority list since relatively young and healthy ?

Here in France where vaccination is not mandatory but almost (you can't do many things if you're not vaccinated), it turns out that many in ICU and dying are vaccinated on paper, until checks are made and it turns out they have fake vaccine passports. Or rather, real ones, where the nurse/doctor didn't make the injection and got cash to provide the proof of vaccination. To the point there is talk of allowing people to admit to this and not get prosecuted in exchange for them getting vaccinated for real.

And in any case if they get ill they should immediately admit they're not vaccinated, that way they will get an antiviral treatment, instead of doctors assuming they will probably be fine.
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2021, 05:29:01 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2), JimboToronto (2), Farmer Bill (1)

45 years old. 6.2 ft tall. Perfectly healthy. Never had any illnesses throughout his life. Was serving in the military (Lieutenant, O-3). As you probably know, military officers regularly undertake medical tests, and his was perfectly clean. Stationed at a weapons research facility, doing research on encrypted network protocols.

Not vaccinated (out of "principle", whatever the FUCK that means). Contracted COVID-19. Fell ill. Within a week he was in ICU. A week later he was dead. DEAD. Got that? DEAD!

A brilliant man, a great military officer and scientist, LOST due to some medieval, dark-ages, Ted Kaczynski-type ideas, circulated for-profit on the internet, claiming that vaccines, medicines, science, technology, are somehow bad for us and we should abstain from them. He leaves behind his wife and two little girls.

Sorry to post this here, but it needs to be heard. If the mods want, they can delete it or move it to Bob's thread. The pain is just too much for me right now. I just had to post this, in the hope that some "anti-vaxxers" out there read it and WAKE THE FUCK UP. I'm not talking about what I've heard, read, or dreamt, this is real life inside my own social circle.

Sorry for your loss...but now I AM getting really fucking offended at the Mod of this WO thread that you can post this fucking over the top rant about how you think that a fucking piece of shit vaccine that DOESN'T DO SHIT TO STOP ANYTHING AT ALL and has caused 2.4M adverse drug reactions, heart inflammation, blood clots, and deaths would have somehow MAGICALLY SAVED your family member from dying??  Huh You're the one that needs to take the red pill and wake the fuck up, dude. There have been hundreds of thousands of people worldwide ending up in the ICU and dying who are 100% vaccinated. 100 FUCKING PERCENT!! You pro-vaxxers who are out there white-knighting and think that you have some sort of moral high-ground can absolutely, positively fuck off. I am so sick of this grandstanding bullshit.

And to be able leave this post here in WO? This rant should be moved to Bob's off-topic thread ASAP. End of fucking story. Otherwise I'm calling out the hypocritical bullshit right here and now.  Angry

This is disgusting. Dirty dirty dirty move... using the death of fellow WOer's close relative to shill your anti-vaxxer shit.  Sad
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 7737

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2021, 05:34:30 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

hopefully this will be the number one topic at the christmas tables with the family Grin Wink

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16585

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2021, 05:42:34 PM

I AM getting really fucking offended at the Mod of this WO thread that you can post this fucking over the top rant
For what it's worth: infofront hasn't been online in 4 days.

After all Covid discussion here was forced, yes FORCED off this WO thread
I missed the part where that happened, but if that was the case, I assume infofront will use his delete button again when he's back.

This was supposed to be neutral ground to talk about Bitcoin and other world happenings.
I do like that, without the drama caused by other differences of opinion. Let's face it: "we" here have only one thing in common. Except for proudhon of course, we have nothing in common.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12034

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 05:53:50 PM

HODL

Yeah bro
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:01:37 PM

Explanation
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2995

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:02:46 PM
Merited by AlcoHoDL (3), vapourminer (2), Farmer Bill (1)

This is disgusting. Dirty dirty dirty move... using the death of fellow WOer's close relative to shill your anti-vaxxer shit.  Sad

STRF suffers from a sick and powerful ego, maybe even from a serious mental condition.

@AlcoHODL: Really sorry for your loss.

@WO's:
Don't let us forget who the enemy is. It's not the "vaxxers", nor the "anti vaxxers", nor the conspiracists or emotionally numb s-holes.
It's the novel, mutating bitch of virus. It is a challenge that we have to take, it won't go by without the price we have to pay, as humans, as society, as humanity, as a group of BTC believers trying to have fun and debate on the biggest forum thread of bitcointalk.org.
I don't care how but anybody is free to do as he likes, as long as he takes care about himself and others.
Vaccines, masks, pills, distancing... whatever. Just don't try to be a selfish prick.
AlcoHODL's post and response was not about the Covid directly, it was about his tragic loss.
That's why he supposedly posted it here, like many of us did, even if it wasn't related to Covid.

AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 4149

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:08:39 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Sorry for your loss.

I'm vaccinated (3 doses) and agree with your sentiment.

What about antiviral treatments for people in your relative's case ? Did he get treated, did he not, maybe because he wasn't on the priority list since relatively young and healthy ?

Here in France where vaccination is not mandatory but almost (you can't do many things if you're not vaccinated), it turns out that many in ICU and dying are vaccinated on paper, until checks are made and it turns out they have fake vaccine passports. Or rather, real ones, where the nurse/doctor didn't make the injection and got cash to provide the proof of vaccination. To the point there is talk of allowing people to admit to this and not get prosecuted in exchange for them getting vaccinated for real.

And in any case if they get ill they should immediately admit they're not vaccinated, that way they will get an antiviral treatment, instead of doctors assuming they will probably be fine.

Thanks for your insights, aesma.

I think something that proved fatal in his case was the fact that he stayed at home for the first few days, and thought he could "wait it out". At some point, the symptoms became so severe that he had to be admitted to the hospital. Maybe if he had sought help a little sooner, things would have been different.

About the antiviral treatments you mentioned, do you mean monoclonal antibodies? If so, I think they are very expensive (of that's what they are telling us) and reserved for those at very high risk (immunosuppressed patients, transplant receivers, etc.). His health was in top shape, based on official military records, he was very fit, motorcycle rider, used his bicycle often, exercising, etc. Actually I still cannot believe this has happened to him... I don't know what else to say...
Farmer Bill

Activity: 297
Merit: 416

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:12:05 PM
Merited by vapourminer (3), AlcoHoDL (3), JayJuanGee (1), sirazimuth (1)

Sorry for your loss...but now I AM getting really fucking offended at the Mod of this WO thread that you can post this fucking over the top rant about how you think that a fucking piece of shit vaccine that DOESN'T DO SHIT TO STOP ANYTHING AT ALL and has caused 2.4M adverse drug reactions, heart inflammation, blood clots, and deaths would have somehow MAGICALLY SAVED your family member from dying??  Huh You're the one that needs to take the red pill and wake the fuck up, dude. There have been hundreds of thousands of people worldwide ending up in the ICU and dying who are 100% vaccinated. 100 FUCKING PERCENT!! You pro-vaxxers who are out there white-knighting and think that you have some sort of moral high-ground can absolutely, positively fuck off. I am so sick of this grandstanding bullshit.

And to be able leave this post here in WO? This rant should be moved to Bob's off-topic thread ASAP. End of fucking story. Otherwise I'm calling out the hypocritical bullshit right here and now.  Angry

AlcoHoDL came here for some emotional support not an outburst of fervor.

This is a true photo of a rare reaction to the Astra Zeneca vaccine suffered by Scottish woman Sarah Beuckmann who has now fully recovered!

Louise Rowan who is a member of an anti-vax group is not known to Sarah Beuckmann who is 34 years old and not 36 years old, a fact that a "dear friend" would know.

AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 4149

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:16:21 PM

@WO's:
Don't let us forget who the enemy is. It's not the "vaxxers", nor the "anti vaxxers", nor the conspiracists or emotionally numb s-holes.
It's the novel, mutating bitch of virus. It is a challenge that we have to take, it won't go by without the price we have to pay, as humans, as society, as humanity, as a group of BTC believers trying to have fun and debate on the biggest forum thread of bitcointalk.org.
I don't care how but anybody is free to do as he likes, as long as he takes care about himself and others.
Vaccines, masks, pills, distancing... whatever. Just don't try to be a selfish prick.
AlcoHODL's post and response was not about the Covid directly, it was about his tragic loss.
That's why he supposedly posted it here, like many of us did, even if it wasn't related to Covid.

Thanks man, I truly appreciate the comments.
Farmer Bill

Activity: 297
Merit: 416

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:27:32 PM

A brilliant man, a great military officer and scientist, LOST due to some medieval, dark-ages, Ted Kaczynski-type ideas, circulated for-profit on the internet, claiming that vaccines, medicines, science, technology, are somehow bad for us and we should abstain from them. He lives behind his wife and two little girls.

So... u'r saying the ICU killed him... right?? Smiley ... Cuz that what's pointing out from your post. Smiley  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

ICU == death sentence.  (Dumb doctors don't know that you need to do oxygen deprivation not saturation.)  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  ... f^cking moron doctors... quacks Smiley  Grin  Roll Eyes

*edit(0):  Most doctors, 90%+ of them are glorified nurses!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

*edit(1): Doctors don't have the necessary education to question authority and defy old institutions that teach them all the wrong things that they need to be brain washed at the indoctrination-school. Smiley  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Jesus fucking Christ are you for real.

What a low life motherfucker you are, the guy just lost one of his family.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:28:24 PM

There's another full moon tomorrow (or the 19th in the morning depending on where you live) and while this isn't trading advice, it looks as though there might just be something to all this talk of bitcoin "mooning" after all.  A little hopium chart for your perusal:

Glad that someone else is into astrology. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

But usually the rule is that some Full Moons / New Moons are felt 1-2 days in advance. So basically the pump should start TODAY !!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

*edit(): Especially since this one occurs on the Galactic Center line near 27* degrees of Sagittarius. Tongue  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Huh  Shocked  Grin  Cheesy

Ha ha!  Well I did read somewhere that technical analysis is simply astrology for men and that astrology is no better at predicting the future than random chance.  It gives me something rather than watching TV to do in my free time though.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:42:08 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2021, 07:17:37 PM by Torque
Merited by Copetech (2), JayJuanGee (1), bitebits (1), dragonvslinux (1), Gachapin (1)

This is disgusting. Dirty dirty dirty move... using the death of fellow WOer's close relative to shill your anti-vaxxer shit.  Sad

STRF suffers from a sick and powerful ego, maybe even from a serious mental condition.

@WO's:

A relative of my uncle died recently with Covid-19, and he was 100% fully vaccinated.

I never posted it here for sympathy and to go on an epic rant about vaccines, but should I have? I thought this was the Bitcoin WO thread.

If AlcoHODL had left out the condescending rant against people who choose not to take the vaccine, he never would have triggered me. Plus he posted it here, instead of Bob's off-topic thread he was already aware of, because he's posted there before also. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. And all you guys are applauding him for it.

You guys talk all this smack about being tolerant and understanding, and letting people choose for themselves. But then you allow and celebrate the virtue signaling and condescension. smh

EDIT: Oh and Jimbo, it's not about "bullshit politics". It's about personal freedom, liberty, and choice. Remember that?
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:43:29 PM

Hmmm... account was suspended.  What was the original tweet about?
Gachapin

Activity: 910
Merit: 1858

bitcoin retard

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:54:58 PM

big green dildos please... or even red... just to get away from this endless debate

by now, there is enough vax-info out there.  please, anyone make his own personal choice.  

remember?... Bitcoin: freedom & choices  ....apart from some beloved number-go-up

no ads needed

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2995

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:57:05 PM

This is disgusting. Dirty dirty dirty move... using the death of fellow WOer's close relative to shill your anti-vaxxer shit.  Sad

@WO's:

A relative of my uncle died recently with Covid-19, and he was 100% fully vaccinated.

I never posted it here for sympathy and to go on an epic rant about vaccines, but should I have? I thought this was the Bitcoin WO thread.

If AlcoHODL had left out the condescending rant against people who chose not to take the vaccine, he never would have triggered me. Plus he posted it here, instead of Bob's off-topic thread he was already aware of, because he's posted there before also. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. And all you guys are applauding him for it. smh

I will link to this post and answer in the other thread.

EDIT: Because this is the Bitcoin WO thread, but it evolved to something much bigger.
Some may agree with Bob's take on keeping this thread cleaner, some don't. In fact it is keeping WO cleaner, but not perfectly clean.
I'd just take back some offensiveness and continue as advised. I can understand both of you. Every useless death is one too much, regardless of the circumstances.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1678

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2021, 07:01:03 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2021, 07:14:14 PM by goldkingcoiner
Merited by JimboToronto (1), JayJuanGee (1), AlcoHoDL (1)

I am very sorry for your loss. May your family member rest in peace.

Please ignore all the insensitive assholes in this thread that are trying to turn your grief into their own perverse anti-vax propaganda material.

Anyone wanting a better chance at survival should get vaccinated, it helps your chances of surviving this thing, no doubt about that. But it seems that this terrible virus will never go away, even in countries with 100% (or close to) vaccination rates. we keep seeing more and more infections. The current vaccinations are not going to rid of us this damn virus as they only prevent severe disease. What we need is a next generation vaccine which prevents infection completely aka induce sterilising immunity. From my point of view, sooner or later everyone will catch corona and even if they are vaccinated and don't suffer the same way the unvaccinated do, the virus will still replicate and mutate into more and more dangerous strains. All we are currently doing is buying time and holding back the tide.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 07:01:27 PM

Explanation
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4891

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 07:06:33 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2021, 07:40:53 PM by Hueristic
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), AlcoHoDL (1)

It was a cat meme showing a cat not effected by the "hole rug" that the dogs would not step on.
Must have a been a dog loving Cat Hater that suspended the account
#Anti-Cat Conspiracy

@AlcoHoDL my condolences.
Pages: « 1 ... 29835 29836 29837 29838 29839 29840 29841 29842 29843 29844 29845 29846 29847 29848 29849 29850 29851 29852 29853 29854 29855 29856 29857 29858 29859 29860 29861 29862 29863 29864 29865 29866 29867 29868 29869 29870 29871 29872 29873 29874 29875 29876 29877 29878 29879 29880 29881 29882 29883 29884 [29885] 29886 29887 29888 29889 29890 29891 29892 29893 29894 29895 29896 29897 29898 29899 29900 29901 29902 29903 29904 29905 29906 29907 29908 29909 29910 29911 29912 29913 29914 29915 29916 29917 29918 29919 29920 29921 29922 29923 29924 29925 29926 29927 29928 29929 29930 29931 29932 29933 29934 29935 ... 33317 »
  Print  

Jump to: