May 05, 2024, 06:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30930 30931 30932 30933 30934 30935 30936 30937 30938 30939 30940 30941 30942 30943 30944 30945 30946 30947 30948 30949 30950 30951 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 30968 30969 30970 30971 30972 30973 30974 30975 30976 30977 30978 30979 [30980] 30981 30982 30983 30984 30985 30986 30987 30988 30989 30990 30991 30992 30993 30994 30995 30996 30997 30998 30999 31000 31001 31002 31003 31004 31005 31006 31007 31008 31009 31010 31011 31012 31013 31014 31015 31016 31017 31018 31019 31020 31021 31022 31023 31024 31025 31026 31027 31028 31029 31030 ... 33325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372468 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Ramiza

Activity: 34
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 06:42:27 AM
Merited by goldkingcoiner (1)

”Nearly 750 million transactions have been sent on the Bitcoin network.

No government, bank, or third party could have stopped them if they wanted to.

That's the power of Bitcoin”

Dan Held
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 06:46:31 AM

Let me give you The Opportunity to teach a lesson Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkFZYf2W-ag

e coin is bitcoin  Wink
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 07:01:20 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 08:03:27 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 09:01:25 AM

Explanation
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 09:22:39 AM

Anyways, sunshine is calling....  too nice to be sat at a screen.

PEACE.

Don't go..    Cry Cry Cry

I was just getting accustomed to uie-pooie.

Gold also has some decently BIG issues with verifiability, too.

Do you mean when it's handled to you, how do you know it's pure gold ?

Yeah I would trust some institutions I guess but aside from that... Then you have to hide it somewhere and worry about it. It's only somewhat useable in the form of coins or mini bars and you overpay greatly for these compared to the spot price...

Looking for this I just discovered goldback notes, never heard of that before :

I don't know how to verify gold exactly without melting it down.. and then there are problems with melting it down for sure.. so it ends up going back to trust with the various stamps on the gold and from where the pieces came.. so then if they are getting exchanged a lot (because these are stamped pieces, that does not seem to be very divisible).

The ONE BIG problem with verifiability is not just on its own as the only problem because it then overlaps with the various other traits.. even if we could have various sizes of verified gold (would that even be practical?)..

Bitcoin solves so many of those gold problems all at once.. so why even fuck around with gold.. unless the Armageddon hits. and even then.. i question the practicality of preparing for Armageddon.. even though it has begun to seem way more likely that Armageddon could come since early 2020 as compared to its seemingly lower odds of coming prior to our revelations about the levels of pure vacuousness and precariousness of the world since early 2020.

What is crypto and it's markets?  Does it relate to king daddy or to my lil precious in any kind of meaningful/relevant way?

When I'm rich I'm definitely melting stuff including gold, though. I'm fascinated by the videos of people doing it.

And building a bunker for armageddon could also be something fun to do. Doubling as a wine cellar and home theater of course (with good insulation, that way you can watch movies/series/games without disturbing anyone).
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 10:01:21 AM

Explanation
348Judah

Activity: 714
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 10:36:17 AM

Things are begin to change for good with bitcoin price this new week, the fortune to surge high is giving a positive indication to go irresistible throughout this week than running bullish, to all those that investment last week and beyond, it's time to smile already, all doubts are cleared off the road, the principle of buying while it's dip now will benefit those with patient.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 11:04:54 AM

Explanation
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 11:31:45 AM

Statism

Whaaa? "True globalists"  ARE the WEF.  Globalism as we know it has failed, and their future plans are awful, for pretty much everyone. So the arguments "against WEF" make a LOT of sense.  Who wants to be a "true globalist" as far as this iteration of "globalism" goes?

"The Saudi guy" and "lower death toll" ermmmmmm guess you do not know what is happening in Yemen then... nor what the death toll is, which is far far far higher than in Ukraine. Dunno where you got your facts from.

"We are at war with Russia" ..... I did not know you were from Ukraine.

Germany is not at war with Ukraine.... you could argue, and would be correct, that NATO has indeed been making hostile moves towards Russia for quite some time now.

Also, btw, in 2014, the Maidan square incident, and the subsequent coup that followed, were NOT ORGANIC, and Obamas administration had their mitts alllllllllllllll over it, and that was a mistake.... and has directly, led to where we are today.

FYI =

I know about Yemen. I don't really care about it though, I'm not a hypocrite. Like Trump said, it's a shithole where they marry little girls (Trump didn't talk about that last part, he probably was fine with it). I feel much closer to Ukrainians fighting for their land in a reasonably modern and in many ways similar country to mine. And wanting freedom and democracy.

I guess you don't care about freedom and democracy, but then why are you upset about the Saudis ? You should love them, like you love Putin ?

Meh, no I am just being objective.

I have been talking about Saudi for decades.

I have been talking about the Ukraine, since before Maidan square... AND Russia AND the USA and the allies for decades.. criticising both sides of the isles, it is nothing to do with partisan politics.  

My principles do not just change because it is "our guys" some how....

Yeah, it figures on the one hand you would tout "real globalism" and then within a few minutes are saying "I know about Yemen. I don't really care about it though, I'm not a hypocrite. Like Trump said, it's a shithole where they marry little girls"

Yeah, so "you know what is happening in Yemen" , but somehow not the death toll and yes somehow "that saudi guy is not as bad as putin"  .....

The Yemenis are people, with families, the Saudis , with our explicit help, and backing, strategic support and arming,  from the west,  with our tax payers money, are responsible for aiding the Saudis,  nearly 400,000 deaths so far, just in that war alone, but, somehow, this does not matter, and your  argument sounds vaguely like it refers to some sort of "principles" ..... hmmmkay.

As for  "you do not care about freedom and democracy" well Ukraine is not a democracy, their government was installed, and they do not behave like a democratic state, with their treatment of people and journalists etc.

Why would I care about Ukrainians any less than Yemenis? because Ukraine is "European" lol..... funny.

If the west had not done what they have done over the past 30 years, then the whole righteousness would carry more weight.  

I do not like what is happening in Ukraine, any more than the next guy, nor anymore than i liked what the west has done over the previous decades,  and I do not like either the dynamic that is playing out, between USA, Europe/west, China, Russia etc... and they are ALL playing the same games against each other, and are all, as they have been for decades and decades, vying for resources and strategic assets.

Why would I "love Putin", is that your response when anyone introduces any nuance or facts surrounding the situation ?

So  bias and lies are "nuance and facts" now.

Says the guy who has zero objectivity.... and repeats any old news to cheerlead on , does not matter if its nonsense or not?

I am not bias, I have no horse in this race at all,  and I am not telling any lies....I am just being objective and looking at the larger picture, and taking into account the actions the have led us here over the past decades (this did not just appear out of nowhere in February..... OBVIOUSLY

Yes nuance and facts, things that have been analysed and dissected and found to be true, way BEFORE Russia invaded Ukraine this year. Before the whole world jumped on the "latest thing to be woke about"

Also, the wests "support of Ukraine" on a state level, has EXACTLY ZERO to do with "helping the people of Ukraine" they could not give a shit, Ukraine and its people are mere pawns in a much larger game, to the USA and allies, and to Russia.  They could not give a shit. Just calling it as it is.

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 11:42:25 AM

Back to the sun....

Its 35 degrees here already in the UK today....

PEACE
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 11:47:57 AM

Statism

Whaaa? "True globalists"  ARE the WEF.  Globalism as we know it has failed, and their future plans are awful, for pretty much everyone. So the arguments "against WEF" make a LOT of sense.  Who wants to be a "true globalist" as far as this iteration of "globalism" goes?

"The Saudi guy" and "lower death toll" ermmmmmm guess you do not know what is happening in Yemen then... nor what the death toll is, which is far far far higher than in Ukraine. Dunno where you got your facts from.

Germany is not at war with Ukraine.... you could argue, and would be correct, that NATO has indeed been making hostile moves towards Russia for quite some time now.

Also, btw, in 2014, the Maidan square incident, and the subsequent coup that followed, were NOT ORGANIC, and Obamas administration had their mitts alllllllllllllll over it, and that was a mistake.... and has directly, led to where we are today.

FYI =

I know about Yemen. I don't really care about it though, I'm not a hypocrite. Like Trump said, it's a shithole where they marry little girls (Trump didn't talk about that last part, he probably was fine with it). I feel much closer to Ukrainians fighting for their land in a reasonably modern and in many ways similar country to mine. And wanting freedom and democracy.

I guess you don't care about freedom and democracy, but then why are you upset about the Saudis ? You should love them, like you love Putin ?

I have been talking about the Ukraine, since before Maidan square... AND Russia AND the USA and the allies for decades.. criticising both sides of the isles, it is nothing to do with partisan politics.  

Yeah, it figures on the one hand you would tout "real globalism" and then within a few minutes are saying "I know about Yemen. I don't really care about it though, I'm not a hypocrite. Like Trump said, it's a shithole where they marry little girls"

Yeah, so "you know what is happening in Yemen" , but somehow not the death toll and yes somehow "that saudi guy is not as bad as putin"  .....

The Yemenis are people, with families, the Saudis , with our explicit help, and backing, strategic support and arming,  from the west,  with our tax payers money, are responsible for aiding the Saudis,  nearly 400,000 deaths so far, just in that war alone, but, somehow, this does not matter, and your  argument sounds vaguely like it refers to some sort of "principles" ..... hmmmkay.

As for  "you do not care about freedom and democracy" well Ukraine is not a democracy, their government was installed, and they do not behave like a democratic state, with their treatment of people and journalists etc.

Why would I care about Ukrainians any less than Yemenis? because Ukraine is "European" lol..... funny.

If the west had not done what they have done over the past 30 years, then the whole righteousness would carry more weight.  

I do not like what is happening in Ukraine, any more than the next guy, nor anymore than i liked what the west has done over the previous decades,  and I do not like either the dynamic that is playing out, between USA, Europe/west, China, Russia etc... and they are ALL playing the same games against each other, and are all, as they have been for decades and decades, vying for resources and strategic assets.

Why would I "love Putin", is that your response when anyone introduces any nuance or facts surrounding the situation ?

So  bias and lies are "nuance and facts" now.

Says the guy who has zero objectivity.... and repeats any old news to cheerlead on , does not matter if its nonsense or not?

I am not bias, I have no horse in this race at all,  and I am not telling any lies....I am just being objective and looking at the larger picture, and taking into account the actions the have led us here over the past decades (this did not just appear out of nowhere in February..... OBVIOUSLY

Yes nuance and facts, things that have been analysed and dissected and found to be true, way BEFORE Russia invaded Ukraine this year. Before the whole world jumped on the "latest thing to be woke about"

Also, the wests "support of Ukraine" on a state level, has EXACTLY ZERO to do with "helping the people of Ukraine" they could not give a shit, Ukraine and its people are mere pawns in a much larger game, to the USA and allies, and to Russia.  They could not give a shit. Just calling it as it is.

Sure, just keep making things up and post them here as "facts".
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 12:01:29 PM

Explanation
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2022, 12:10:41 PM

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 12:25:37 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2022, 12:37:50 PM by empowering
Merited by Muhammad Shoaib (1)

Statism

FYI =

So  bias and lies are "nuance and facts" now.

I am not bias, I have no horse in this race at all,  and I am not telling any lies....I am just being objective and looking at the larger picture, and taking into account the actions the have led us here over the past decades (this did not just appear out of nowhere in February..... OBVIOUSLY)  

Also, the wests "support of Ukraine" on a state level, has EXACTLY ZERO to do with "helping the people of Ukraine" they could not give a shit, Ukraine and its people are mere pawns in a much larger game, to the USA and allies, and to Russia.  They could not give a shit. Just calling it as it is.

Sure, just keep making things up and post them here as "facts".

Like? which facts do you refer to ? in the preceding few messages I have posted , to which this is a reply to, here are some of the assertions I have made:

There was a orchestrated coup in Ukraine during and after Maidan square - this is a fact, widely discussed and widely accepted by serious analysists. There was nothing organic about it, and Obamas administration 100% did "broker a power deal to transition in the NEW (unelected) government"  at the time.

The actions that happened previously to Feb 2022  - have a very real bearing on what is happening today.

"Democracy" in Ukraine is not well established, and they have not been behaving like a democratic state, just ask the journalists placed in prison in the Ukraine for doing their job, same shit that Putin pulls.

Ukraine is , and has been a long time in "Russia sphere of influence"  - (even if I or you do not like it) a lot more so than any of the wars orchestrated by the west over the past 30 years.....

Russia has the right to take actions it deems as necessary to take strategic and defensive/offensive actions - (even if I or you do not like it) Just like the USA and Europe asserts this as their right.  (and of course the Ukraine has the right to fight back)

There is a very real, widely discussed, and very well documented game of "tit for tat" between NATO and Russia in Europe, no secret here, and further exacerbated by the issues of "nuclear defence shields" , this is a long running and ongoing and very well documented situation....which did not start on Feb of this year.  (and in this regard the allies and NATO, use Ukraine as a pawn, just like the Russians do)  

The death toll in Yemen is far greater than in Ukraine.

People somehow want to justify that "Yemenis are not as important as Ukrainians" somehow  (this argument has been made here several times by several people) They are just as important , and I will state this as a fact. (In fact I have more to say about the US and allies support of Saudi, and their war in Yemen, as, unlike with what is happening with Russia, I pay my taxes (and vote) in a western nation, that is supporting the war in Yemen. I pay no taxes to the Russian regime, BIG DIFFERENCE)

The actions of the west and the allies, just over the past 30-40 years alone, the wars, regime changes, financial war, trade war etc have been incredibly destructive in terms of blood and treasure, to many many nations,  and given this, the west has no moral standing to be pointing fingers at anyone. I really wish this was not the case, but it is.

I think that about covers the most recent of my assertions in relation to the Ukraine and Russia situation... not one of those I believe is even in the slightest bit controversial.

I believe them all to be verifiable facts, and I believe there is indeed some nuance in there compared to "Putler has lost his mind" ......

I should not have to repeat, that I do not support either war, not in Ukraine and not in Yemen... I have made that perfectly , crystal clear.  I just do not pretend this all happened in a vacuum and that it all started in Feb 2022, because it didn't.

(ps, and to refer back to my original statement, and the replies......acknowledging any of this ^^, does not make me somehow "love putin" - that is just....... ridiculous)  
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 01:01:21 PM

Explanation
Muhammad Shoaib

Activity: 49
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 01:03:57 PM

According to this data thr Buying from the 65k+ and the Lower buying from the <10k are already been Sold, since 2021 10+ Trades are regularly Taking Profits...

Source:
https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1548648696123908096?t=s-GgGW5v7pkNn_mPhGdKfg&s=19
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2493

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 01:15:11 PM

Back to the sun....

PEACE

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 01:23:41 PM

Back to the sun....

PEACE

Pretty much!  am enjoying it though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note.... this cracked me up ! =

https://youtube.com/shorts/skLyqtBhLUA?feature=share

"Let me tell you something !!! wait wait wait wait!!"

"Double check!! Double check!! Safety"  

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

LMAO , too funny.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 01:40:28 PM

the Sunday evening wall report
Bitcoin down 0.26% on the week, closing at $20.8kish after a strong recovery back over $20k. Intra-day trading showing some consolidation as the new weekly candle lights off. Increasing volatility expected as the legacy week begins.
It was a good week with a nice bounce back.
Stand tall.
dyor
4h

D

W

stronghands
-------
Black...

boring..

wake me up when pastels

when pastels?  asking for a friend
#haikuSunday
Pastels? What the heck?
Takes hours to write a haiku.
Aint got time for this.
Wow!!!!!

That's really nice........ .. .. not that I understand the contents..

but still..  Cry

I'll keep wearing it for a few months or years into the future while it still looks normal.

It doesn't.

I think that you are reading Dabs too literally...and he is making a good point in regards to something you can control (to wear a mask and no one really bats an eye) or to be subjected to cameras at almost every corner.. while at the same time, policing/governmental forces (authorities) seem to be ready, willing and able to access such camera data without even notifying the owner of the cameras..  and maybe even it is questionable if they have just cause (probable cause) or even reasonable suspicion that any crime (and there are levels of crimes, too) has been committed (or might be committed in the future.. which is holy fucking shit kind of bullshit that should bother you also Richy_T..) , and the wearing of masks can bring some safeguards, even though having so many god-damned other ways of tracking folks, wearing a mask in itself may not be enough to really bring back meaningful/substantial privacies)

It's a crazy (do they say clown?) world.....
Pages: « 1 ... 30930 30931 30932 30933 30934 30935 30936 30937 30938 30939 30940 30941 30942 30943 30944 30945 30946 30947 30948 30949 30950 30951 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 30968 30969 30970 30971 30972 30973 30974 30975 30976 30977 30978 30979 [30980] 30981 30982 30983 30984 30985 30986 30987 30988 30989 30990 30991 30992 30993 30994 30995 30996 30997 30998 30999 31000 31001 31002 31003 31004 31005 31006 31007 31008 31009 31010 31011 31012 31013 31014 31015 31016 31017 31018 31019 31020 31021 31022 31023 31024 31025 31026 31027 31028 31029 31030 ... 33325 »
  Print  

Jump to: