April 27, 2024, 10:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 30968 30969 30970 30971 30972 30973 30974 30975 30976 30977 30978 30979 30980 30981 30982 30983 30984 30985 30986 30987 30988 30989 30990 30991 30992 30993 30994 30995 30996 30997 30998 30999 31000 31001 [31002] 31003 31004 31005 31006 31007 31008 31009 31010 31011 31012 31013 31014 31015 31016 31017 31018 31019 31020 31021 31022 31023 31024 31025 31026 31027 31028 31029 31030 31031 31032 31033 31034 31035 31036 31037 31038 31039 31040 31041 31042 31043 31044 31045 31046 31047 31048 31049 31050 31051 31052 ... 33304 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368680 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 08:49:41 PM

Yup.  It is actually going to be Trump vs Hillary again.  At least the simulation is fun to watch.

I expect a record setting 200 million Americans (including SOUTH Americans!) will somehow vote in this election.  And no way Hillary is gonna let that whole middle of the night drop-off/catch up scenario happen on her watch!  The books will be cooked much earlier this time.

…..show trials?

https://youtu.be/9YHmiLFY9bI

Dude, the election fraud nonsense has been debunked more than the flat earth theory.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Farmer Bill

Activity: 297
Merit: 416

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 08:59:12 PM

The solution is simple, withdraw your troops from Ukraine soil to pre 2014 borders, stop all hostilities, pay reparations, and all will soon be back to normal.

There is even simpler solution. Nuke the warmongers in the West and let them rot in Hell!

Even simpler solution let the warmongers of the west sit down with the warmongers of Russia, drink some vodka and talk peace like real men should. Instead of killing 8 year old Ukrainian Nazi girls and their baby sisters.

The nuke option is a very poor strategic choice due to the certainty of a two way nuclear exchange. 
Gachapin

Activity: 896
Merit: 1840

bitcoin retard

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 09:01:22 PM

Yup.  It is actually going to be Trump vs Hillary again.  At least the simulation is fun to watch.

I expect a record setting 200 million Americans (including SOUTH Americans!) will somehow vote in this election.  And no way Hillary is gonna let that whole middle of the night drop-off/catch up scenario happen on her watch!  The books will be cooked much earlier this time.

…..show trials?

Dude, the election fraud nonsense has been debunked more than the flat earth theory.

yeah sure...  Roll Eyes
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 09:04:59 PM

Explanation
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 09:26:41 PM

…..show trials?

lol 2016 election? yeah sure has.

2020.... errrr no, I do not think it has.
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 09:29:56 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2022, 09:41:42 PM by empowering

Anyways...... this is far more entertaining.

climbing with Alex Honnold **Insane experience**
17 Jun 2022

https://youtu.be/Cyya23MPoAI

Alex is a blast, so chilled up there, the guy is a /the goat, in more ways than one, a mountain goat.

Really is awesome how at home he is on the wall (free solo climbing)

*chewing on a raw pepper

Magnus did well man.

Captivating video.
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2778
Merit: 1791

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 09:32:38 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2022, 09:51:55 PM by DaRude

Putin predicts ‘revolutionary’ changes

Only “truly sovereign” states will succeed after “enormous” geopolitical transformations, the Russian leader claimed

I live in Russia. Most of Russian people were robbed in February/March of 2022. Those Russians who had western stocks / shares bought in Moscow and St. Petersburg stock exchanges lost everything. Those who had crypto were able to save their holdings, but crypto lost 2/3 in price since that time and it is not the end yet. I'm afraid crypto will go lower after Powell's speech at the end of this month and soon we also will have problems with stablecoins.

The solution is simple, withdraw your troops from Ukraine soil to pre 2014 borders, stop all hostilities, pay reparations, and all will soon be back to normal.

Russia was set so far back after cold war that it really hasn't been an issue since then, it's GDP is lower than that of Brazil, and its resources allowed Europe to continue to prosper. But it was always a matter of time until China decides to challenge current world order. So pushing resource rich Russia into China's hands is perhaps the worst diplomatic failure of the 21st century so far. China's GDP is 10x of Russia. The mechanism was put in motion and now there's no simple solution to go back to "normal", plus your "normal" was always temporary to China. On top of that if not Ukraine there's always Kazakhstan and Belarus that might need some "democracy" spread to completely push Russia under China.

Now that China knows that is has guaranteed access to a ton of cheap resources Biden administration officials are concerned that China could seek to declare a no-fly zone over Taiwan ahead of a possible visit by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi If this happens that's when the real problems begin
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 10:03:28 PM

Explanation
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 10:07:21 PM

Errr…yes it has…and 65 out of 66 court cases say so, many decided by Trump appointed judges.
 But they were all in on it weren’t they?

You believe what you want to believe my friend.
I’m not gonna debate it.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 10:16:20 PM

Errr…yes it has…and 65 out of 66 court cases say so, many decided by Trump appointed judges.

I’m not gonna debate it.

Exactly. No fraud was ever brought up at these cases because you can't just claim it in a court room without proof. Yet these individuals had no problem shouting their claims on tv where you need no proof.
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 10:17:23 PM

17 Jun 2022

Alex is a blast, so chilled up there, the guy is a /the goat, in more ways than one, a mountain goat.

*chewing on a raw pepper

Magnus did well man.

Captivating video.

Cannot wait to get back here , and do some climbing while I am at it

https://youtu.be/aPpSbDxg_a0

https://youtu.be/7jJmIvxyJqo

https://youtu.be/Owb75oUxAuo

https://youtu.be/_iZffW3Rsi8

I mentioned Railay before on here, its one of my fave spots to chill, great food, great reggae, chilled night life, nice climbing, nice snorkelling, nice ganja (back before they legalised ganja in Thailand, this was always a really chilled spot to smoke, not that it was ever much of a problem anywhere, but you can only get to Railay by boat, no roads, so you know, there was never any paranoia, if the police ever came you could see em coming a mile off by boat lol, and I never saw any) There has been a climbing community there since the 60s, but it really has grown since the 90s. Plus it is just stunning there, and very very chilled, not too busy, so different to the islands in the gulf (samui,tao etc)

I cannot wait to get the fuck out of this fucking dump of a country, into nature and unplug.

Sharing, cos, some of you may enjoy, some of the videos are quite long, but I picked some nice ones, it will give ya a taste of what I am chatting about.

Soon anon soon.

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 11:03:51 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I’m not gonna debate it.

Exactly. No fraud was ever brought up at these cases because you can't just claim it in a court room without proof. Yet these individuals had no problem shouting their claims on tv where you need no proof.

Watching the Jan 6th “show trial”  hearings, it’s interesting that all the most damning evidence comes from star witnesses who are all republicans and/or Trumps inner circle of  cabinet members.They all testified under oath that they knew the rigged election, voter fraud nonsense was just that…. “utter bullshit” ,to quote Trumps AG, Bill Barr. Not only that,Trump himself knew it was bullshit, yet he just kept pushing the big lie (to this very day) because he knows his ignorant worshippers will believe anything that comes out of his lying gob. He planned the whole capital failed coup fiasco. The evidence is overwhelming. But yeah it’s just a show trial right?
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 11:04:54 PM

Explanation
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 11:13:48 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2022, 12:23:51 AM by empowering
Merited by Arriemoller (2)

I’m not gonna debate it.

Yeah, it is easy to dismiss a case, by not allowing the evidence to actually be seen in court Wink most of the "court cases" that you refer to, were not in fact "court cases" at all but in fact were motions to show cause in hearings, pre any actual court proceedings.  They did not allow any evidence to even be presented in most instances......

I do not really talk about this stuff.... and I probably shouldn't but here goes anyways.

Did you guys ever see or hear of any of the underground activities and of the organisations funded and organsied by Obama and the Obama foundation in 2016........anyways, they laid out in 2016 exactly the plan, which they carried out, to exactly the T.

Including the age old Saul Alinsky tactic (Obama and Clintons hero btw by their own admission) of "Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"  which Alinsky actually stole from Karl Marx btw, but I digress.

I repeat. "Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"  

With that in mind, lets take a look at the things they accused trump of from the day of his inauguration, even before it.

"trump is mentally incompetent"
"trump is racist"
"trump will crash the economy"
"trump will start wars, cause world war three" "
trump is a sexual predator"
"trumps children/family are corrupt"
"trumps business dealings corrupt"
"trumps in bed with other corrupt countries"
"trumps inner circle is corrupt"

and finally ...... "trump  tried to steal the election"

Do you see it yet ? now think about Biden/democrats.

Biden mentally incompetent YES
Biden racist going back decades YES
Biden/democrats crashing the economy? YES
Biden/ Democrats war hawks? Possibly about to start WW3? YES
Biden a sexual predator YES
Biden family /children fubar, hunter? YES
Biden/democrats business dealings corrupt ? multiple money for access programs that the dems (and some republicans) run through their families etc? YES  
Biden/democrats in bed with other corrupt countries? (funnily enough in Ukraine wow.. and others inc China, and funnily enough connected to ^^ see point above) YES
Biden/democrats inner circle corrupt? (THE CLINTONS, and a long list, I could go into if you want) YES.

and finally..... the democrats/biden/clinton/obama tried to steal an election ?  YES

Hmmmmm I might be seeing a pattern here!

"Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"

There is another name for this tactic, beyond Alinsky and Marxs infamous saying about this tactic, which as mentioned, Obama and Clinton, publicly fawned over Alinsky (indeed Obama cut his teeth in Chicago, Sauls stomping ground) and its called "getting out in front of it"  you may have heard the term??

As also mentioned, it was, out there, I know, I saw it, the plan, in 2016, organisations, funded by Obama and his backers who funded the Obama foundation (after they pulled some of the funding from the ""clinton foundation"" cos, the bitch lost, and please do not try tell the the clinton foundation was all goody two shoes too right?) , and run from Obama foundations HQ , his new property in D.C , and they proudly stated in advance , exactly what they planned to do, the riots, antifa, the constant interference, the lot.... they always planned to screw trump... and always planned to mess with the election, and they even guaranteed on more than one occasion, that he 100% would not win the next election, they were very very very proud about it... and they pulled it off to a degree, and they certainly were not slouches about it.

"intelligence-agencies-have-six-ways-from-sunday-of-getting-back-at-you" Said good ol Chuckie boy.... remember? yeah, he was really confident wasn't he now?

I could , do a post about the pay for play of mainly the democrats btw, and some republicans (I am fair like that) if ya want... and how they ran all the money from their little games through their children etc, but it would be LOOOOONG.

Anyways, I am totally sure that Biden, was a more popular president/candidate than Obama and gained more votes than Obama..... not.

I am not up for debating it either.

You believe what you want to believe also my friend.

In time, all will become apparent.

(ps and btw, I didn't just pull this shit outta my ass because "feels")

(pps - honeypots are a thing btw, you do not think the intel agencies ran Epstien and Maxwell just for shits and giggles do ya? almost everyone has got a lever that can be pulled, if its not a vice its greed/corruption)
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 11:31:18 PM

17 Jun 2022

*chewing on a raw pepper

Magnus did well man.

Captivating video.

Cannot wait to get back here , and do some climbing while I am at it

https://youtu.be/aPpSbDxg_a0

https://youtu.be/7jJmIvxyJqo

https://youtu.be/Owb75oUxAuo

https://youtu.be/_iZffW3Rsi8

I mentioned Railay before on here, its one of my fave spots to chill, great food, great reggae, chilled night life, nice climbing, nice snorkelling, nice ganja (back before they legalised ganja in Thailand, this was always a really chilled spot to smoke, not that it was ever much of a problem anywhere, but you can only get to Railay by boat, no roads, so you know, there was never any paranoia, if the police ever came you could see em coming a mile off by boat lol, and I never saw any) There has been a climbing community there since the 60s, but it really has grown since the 90s. Plus it is just stunning there, and very very chilled, not too busy, so different to the islands in the gulf (samui,tao etc)

I cannot wait to get the fuck out of this fucking dump of a country, into nature and unplug.

Sharing, cos, some of you may enjoy, some of the videos are quite long, but I picked some nice ones, it will give ya a taste of what I am chatting about.

Soon anon soon.

Anyone like the look of Railay ?  Grin
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 11:37:37 PM

I’m not gonna debate it.

Watching the Jan 6th “show trial”  hearings, it’s interesting that all the most damning evidence comes from star witnesses who are all republicans and/or Trumps inner circle of  cabinet members.They all testified under oath that they knew the rigged election, voter fraud nonsense was just that…. “utter bullshit” ,to quote Trumps AG, Bill Barr. Not only that,Trump himself knew it was bullshit, yet he just kept pushing the big lie (to this very day) because he knows his ignorant worshippers will believe anything that comes out of his lying gob. He planned the whole capital failed coup fiasco. The evidence is overwhelming. But yeah it’s just a show trial right?

That is not what the "jan 6th" hearings are about though!  They are not about the election, not even in the slightest bit!  

The show trial is about a supposed "insurrection" (lmao)  

There was no sodding "insurrection"

There certainly was no "organised insurrection"

Trump did not "organise an insurrection"

There was.... how was it phrased now.... can you remind me , oh yes I have got it.... "a mainly peaceful protest"   (out of the tens and tens of thousands that attended, on Jan 6th, it actually was a mainly peaceful protest, even when they entered the capitol building, yes there were some dummies there... but an insurrection FLMAO!! nope!)

Remember "mainly peaceful protests" ? I believe that was the euphemism right? for riots that was the term the dems and the media pulled from their asses for months as cities burned? the ones where people got murdered/beaten, business burned, police attacked etc. Antifa were "mainly peaceful protestors" right?

Yeah, that is why it is a show trial, because its absolute bullshit.

Not up for debating it my friend.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2022, 12:03:32 AM

Explanation
Copetech

Activity: 370
Merit: 451

View Profile
July 23, 2022, 12:23:03 AM

I’m not gonna debate it.

Watching the Jan 6th “show trial”  hearings, it’s interesting that all the most damning evidence comes from star witnesses who are all republicans and/or Trumps inner circle of  cabinet members.They all testified under oath that they knew the rigged election, voter fraud nonsense was just that…. “utter bullshit” ,to quote Trumps AG, Bill Barr. Not only that,Trump himself knew it was bullshit, yet he just kept pushing the big lie (to this very day) because he knows his ignorant worshippers will believe anything that comes out of his lying gob. He planned the whole capital failed coup fiasco. The evidence is overwhelming. But yeah it’s just a show trial right?

That is not what the "jan 6th" hearings are about though!  They are not about the election, not even in the slightest bit!  

The show trial is about a supposed "insurrection" (lmao)  

There was no sodding "insurrection"

There certainly was no "organised insurrection"

Trump did not "organise an insurrection"

There was.... how was it phrased now.... can you remind me , oh yes I have got it.... "a mainly peaceful protest"   (out of the tens and tens of thousands that attended, on Jan 6th, it actually was a mainly peaceful protest, even when they entered the capitol building, yes there were some dummies there... but an insurrection FLMAO!! nope!)

Remember "mainly peaceful protests" ? I believe that was the euphemism right? for riots that was the term the dems and the media pulled from their asses for months as cities burned? the ones where people got murdered/beaten, business burned, police attacked etc. Antifa were "mainly peaceful protestors" right?

Yeah, that is why it is a show trial, because its absolute bullshit.

Not up for debating it my friend.

The line was "mostly peaceful protests" and usually delivered in front of a backdrop of flaming cars & buildings.
Has everyone forgotten about John Sullivan who filmed the murder of Ashli Babbitt? He was a known Anfifa & BLM provocateur who had previously been within feet of a man who was shot in self defense as he was goaded to point his gun at a driver that had gotten himself surrounded by "mostly peaceful protesters". John and his brother James Sullivan (a leader in the highest echelons of the Proud Boys) were both adopted and raised by a retired General from the depths of the Washington D.C swamps. Interesting at the very least.
The January 6th fiasco was the worst thing that could possibly happen to thwart Trumps plan for challenging the election results. That's precisely why Nancy Pelosi canceled his order for 20,000 national guard deployed for security. Didn't want those Optics that might chill the mood and result in actually peaceful protest. So what ever happened to the 2 pipe bombs found at the RNC & DNC headquarters in DC? Oh public surveillance compromised the planting of those? OK, nevermind, never happened... Ray Epps traveled across the country "to see Trump speak in DC" but yet never actually went to his speech. Instead he was at the capital being filmed repeatedly urging the mob to go into the Capital Building starting the night before. Odd eh? Color Revolution at its finest. The CIA has been doing it for decades in other countries and amazingly it seems to work here too.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2022, 01:03:27 AM

Explanation
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 23, 2022, 01:10:08 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Regardless of the price movement, Bitcoin advertisement is flooding my neighborhood.

Message: Up till now you no get Bitcoin? Meaning: Till now you don't have Bitcoin?

Message: Leave Talk Buy Bitcoin. Meaning: Stop Talking, Buy Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 30968 30969 30970 30971 30972 30973 30974 30975 30976 30977 30978 30979 30980 30981 30982 30983 30984 30985 30986 30987 30988 30989 30990 30991 30992 30993 30994 30995 30996 30997 30998 30999 31000 31001 [31002] 31003 31004 31005 31006 31007 31008 31009 31010 31011 31012 31013 31014 31015 31016 31017 31018 31019 31020 31021 31022 31023 31024 31025 31026 31027 31028 31029 31030 31031 31032 31033 31034 31035 31036 31037 31038 31039 31040 31041 31042 31043 31044 31045 31046 31047 31048 31049 31050 31051 31052 ... 33304 »
  Print  

Jump to: