May 01, 2024, 06:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 32607 32608 32609 32610 32611 32612 32613 32614 32615 32616 32617 32618 32619 32620 32621 32622 32623 32624 32625 32626 32627 32628 32629 32630 32631 32632 32633 32634 32635 32636 32637 32638 32639 32640 32641 32642 32643 32644 32645 32646 32647 32648 32649 32650 32651 32652 32653 32654 32655 32656 [32657] 32658 32659 32660 32661 32662 32663 32664 32665 32666 32667 32668 32669 32670 32671 32672 32673 32674 32675 32676 32677 32678 32679 32680 32681 32682 32683 32684 32685 32686 32687 32688 32689 32690 32691 32692 32693 32694 32695 32696 32697 32698 32699 32700 32701 32702 32703 32704 32705 32706 32707 ... 33312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26370439 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7976

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 09:28:32 PM

I don't think localbitcoins is really a thing anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2995

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 09:29:22 PM
Merited by Biodom (1), JayJuanGee (1), sirazimuth (1)

EDIT: What's even more fascinating to me is that there is a real chance that the universe is somehow aware of our existence.

Of course it is, it’s called collective awareness - aka universal spirit - and we are all part of that, for better or for worse.

Uh, no. That's a completely different thing. The one thing is physics, the other thing is delusion.
There is no spirit, but there seem to be entities that aren't bound to spacetime, with any of them having a distance of zero to all the other ones, while filling the universe and providing informational transport capabilies, provoding something like the DNA to all forms of energy/matter.
Hard to grasp, but solves the problem of speed of light as upper limit, assumes energy "moving" with infinite speed.
But, but... Einstein said... there is nothing faster than light!
In fact, only entities with a mass of zero (photons) are able to reach lightspeed, but Quantum Entanglement can only work if electrons (for example) are able to communicate over infinite distance without any delay, which requires some kind of yet undiscovered entities to provide according functionality, and these entities have to exist everwhere in the universe, or even basically ARE the universe.

EDIT: Maybe a 4th dimension, which "time" was assumed to be, but to explain Quantum Entanglement, you have to invalidate time as a whole.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1759

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 10:01:20 PM

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10194

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 10:09:55 PM

Let’s break 35 ✌🏻

Been there.

done that.

twice in the last 8-ish days.

if you hadn't noticed

Oh my, aren't you all worked up over nothing.
Try using the word “parse”.

I cannot recall ever using that word, ie "parse" in an actual sentence, so you are making a pretty BIG request.

... for what purpose?

Who knows?

Only uie pooie, in your perverted logic, would be be able to 'splain selfie.

I kind of wished that you would have had said "professional trolls" and "liars" rather than "trolls" and "professional liars," then at least you would have had been more accurate in your descriptive attempts at a snipe.
Nah.
Your “accuracy” depends on your database and algo, and 100% on your handlers.

You could at least be a bit more creative in your joke attempts - I am the one who mentioned your handlers, so why use the same kind of a descriptor in regards to me?.. and if I were to go along with your attempted framing and to know any bots, they don't have handlers, if that were going to be the claim, but instead they have programmers.. so just your mere claim that I were to have a handler seems to be a kind of freudian slip giving away your actual acknowledgment of the non-bottedness of urs truly.

You are digging ur lil selfie in deeper and moar deeper.
True dat.

Ok.  Fair enough.  Why would anyone want that?

Don't you have anything better to do?  
Actually I do, but I’m still trying to get my priorities sorted.

As far as I can see, that's part of the human condition, in which anyone can go through those kinds of phases.  Even some of my best friends are like that.

Not claiming either way that you are or even could be one of those.

Weren't you at least going through a prior stage of describing some of your "hot babes" experiences?  Have your hot babe experiences run dry?  Maybe the hot babes got annoyed with your personality?  or lack thereof.  hahahahahaha
Impressive.
Thought they wiped from your memory all our past interactions.

Sometimes peeps can relate.... ask bitcoinbunny.  He's had his own worldly panics, distractions and has sometimes forgotten to post about more interesting and stress free, bunnies.  I am not saying that bunnies cannot be stressful, especially when any of us might actually want to (or try to) interact with them in any kind of meaningful and/or substantive way.

Maybe work on getting back to improving your hot babe experiences, then at least you might be able to cheer up ur lil selfie and maybe even produce some off-spring, not that I should encourage such things, in your case it might be better to NOT enable you in that direction.
The world could do with a few free-minded offsprings of mine, but it doesn’t work like that unfortunately.

Pray tell.  Might get interesting for once.

Ok.  don't then.. No problema.
Hmm, problema, problema.

Do you know how to say anything besides just repeating what I have said.  That's what wee widdo kiddies do.. It is cute, but still... gotta roll my eyes on that one.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Can you make up your mind about whether you would like to be sweet or you would like to be the lil turd that is in your more true nature (or are you just acting like a little turd because your that's how your handlers prefer it).
Talk about yourself Jay, what handlers?

I already addressed this in this same post.  Please read arriba.

I’m as rogue as they get, hardly “sweet”, and perhaps only delivering some inconvenient truths to the liars.

Yes, you have already been showing yourself a kind of know it all wanna be.  It is not very appealing in these here parts, and even many regular bitcoin circles praise ideas of either staying humble or trying to keep your ego in check.. lesser egos seem to fit better with open source values, but whatever, you are free to attempt to approach these matters however, you like.. and yeah, maybe you might be pointing out some tough truths.. I cannot really know.. . but you should at least appreciate and acknowledge that some of the supposed truth tellers don't necessarily help out the situations that they might be trying to resolve if they are so busy trying to get credit for their claims... and for sure have been incorrect several times, so how could you be so enlightened on telling truths when you are not even getting some of your claims correct.. except maybe sometimes you might have some potential directional correctness from time to time.

Why not actually get involved with some substantive discussions of lillie fiend, rather than trying to be a lillie fiend wannabe... This lillie fiend wannabe is not really working so well for you anyhow, is it?
I don’t want to make any friends here, I prefer my friends offline, thanks.

Nothing wrong with that idea overall, but if your ideas are not even good, then shouldn't you at least want to try to improve that through interactions rather than merely relying on your own interpretations of supposed truth.  There are quite a few decently good people on this forum and in this thread, and sure, maybe we don't necessarily meet them in real life, but there can be some value in terms of bouncing ideas off of folks here that could even help us in real life.. but whatever, you are free to take whatever approach you feel works for you and your situation.

One of the advantages of online posting is that no one can really stop us, but there are still some rules.. but this forum (and quite a bit this thread) seems to have pretty broad parameters regarding topics and even being able to present controversial issues, even though we might not agree on some topics..and sometimes some of us might change some of our thinking along the way.. and I am not going to proclaim that we necessarily become more enlightened merely because our thinking on a topic might end up changing based on information that is shared in forums (and threads) like this one.

Good morning my deep state fuckers!

Sure, there may well be some forum members acting as if they are real people who are interested in promoting bitcoin ideals of freedom and independence of ideas and money, but they might not be as bitcoin-aligned as they are presenting themselves... WE cannot really know, but I would imagine that there are quite a few state actors and even deep state actors here.. but at the same time, it is hard to know with any kind of certainty... so each of should try to be a bit careful in terms of aspects of our OPsec. 

Does  not take away that there are good people here too.. and also in other places around bitcoin circles, and sometimes controversies might get some folks being accused of being deep state actors.. and still not easy to know... even if some people might meet person to person and even sometimes meet other bitcoin personalities (or forum members) at various converences, or real world meet-ups.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 11:01:20 PM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10194

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 11:06:16 PM

OK, I didn’t really expect an answer when I stated that Bitcoin could be a rogue NSA project.

It is good to have some creative thinking, yet there seems to be quite a few weaknesses from that kind of a framework to believe that the government started bitcoin, but then it kind of got away from them..

I guess we could do vaccines, climate change, distorted world history, sauce wagon scientists, aliens, or the Israelian-Palestine conflict.
Make your pick. No?

What about moon landing?.. of course, if I sit here for a bit, then I start to think that there are a bunch of them, but you are wanting to pick some of the current event ones... yes governments are seeming to lie more and more and even seeming to get more desperate in some of their attempts to want to control information, which seems to be one of the reasons that there are more and more efforts to create impressions that free flow of information is not a good thing.

.... ran into a guy wearing a bitcoin tshirt, .....
Many years ago, I did that around my neck of the woods. Because cool.

I have long since come to my senses.

(5$ wrench etc...)

Exactly.  If you were to have $100k or even $1 million hid under your mattress why would you tell people.

I-Bonds for 6 months instead of bitcoin? I-Bonds are such a joke. I think I'll take my chances.

Is that a current pic of Phillipma1957 or maybe it is a pic of him from October 2022.  Those IBonds have not been doing that great compared to bitcoin, even when there were some peeps pumping that crap.  There were some folks who did not get lured into those IBonds, but others who had gotten solace in them, and I cannot imagine that they should not be able to see how much better off they would have had been to either keep their money into bitcoin or to put that money into bitcoin...

Sorry for the lame question, but is bitstamp still legit?

I didn't sodl anything for eons and now I'm trying to get my very old bitstamp account to work, but they are asking for too many shit and on their reddit some people seems to have they account been locked FOR MONTHS for kyc verification and such, and this frightens me a bit.

Also, I was very stupid and deposited some funds BEFORE unlocking my account, deposits were the only unlocked thing and this is a bad sign too.

I used to think bitstamp was the most legit exchanger around but so was gox, I know they didn't turn full scam but I'm very out to date about the bitcoin ecosystem and i'm wondering if there are some known problems...

Never put your money on an exchanger

Almost all exchanges have been forced to do KYC, including but not limited to Bitstamp.

…..
I suppose you could always use LocalBitcoins then go to a dark alley and meet some shady character with a 5$ wrench.

Localbitcoins shut down in the USA around mid-2019 and then shut down world-wide around February of this year.

https://www.coindesk.com/business/2023/02/09/bitcoin-exchange-localbitcoins-to-close-citing-market-conditions/

Sorry for the lame question, but is bitstamp still legit?

I didn't sodl anything for eons and now I'm trying to get my very old bitstamp account to work, but they are asking for too many shit and on their reddit some people seems to have they account been locked FOR MONTHS for kyc verification and such, and this frightens me a bit.

Also, I was very stupid and deposited some funds BEFORE unlocking my account, deposits were the only unlocked thing and this is a bad sign too.

I used to think bitstamp was the most legit exchanger around but so was gox, I know they didn't turn full scam but I'm very out to date about the bitcoin ecosystem and i'm wondering if there are some known problems...

So bitstamp has locked down? Not good at all.
I think they are still legit but I'm getting some red flags and getting worried, and on bitstamp official reddit (2 users online) I got an instant downvote and no responses, so another red flag. But only 48 hours expired so I'm still hoping it will be solved asap, I will keep updated
There is no such thing as red flags for Bitstamp, stop the panic FUD.

KYC is pretty much the standaard. You suffer anxiety because you need to search for the required info from years ago but you are to lazy looking for it.

hahahahahaha

What he said.   You go, Paashaas!!!!

I don't think localbitcoins is really a thing anymore.

That's what she** said.

**meaning me (responding to sirazimuth above), but you (@homer) still said it first.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 12:01:28 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 01:01:21 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 02:01:21 AM

Explanation
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7823

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2023, 02:21:49 AM

@jjg

I-bonds
silver
btc

for now.

I have hodl the ibonds
I have stacked more btc and hodled it
I have stacked a bit more silver and hodl it.

plus lots and lots and lots of gear almost all sha-256 based s19s and up.

So it was never i-bonds or btc for me.

it was both.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 03:03:33 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 04:03:27 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 05:01:15 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 06:01:18 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 07:01:15 AM

Explanation
Antisthenes
Copper Member

Activity: 115
Merit: 5

JJG AI, is an attack vector on humanity. Beware.

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 07:13:04 AM

I'll take it a step further and say bitcoin was made to be spent. When you spend your bitcoin, you are fulfilling its destiny. Purpose is brought to its existence.

Written like a champ!
I’m with you 100% on the above statement.

My only objection to what microgoosens wrote, had to do with the necessity of things.
He doesn’t need all the bullshit he collects, but that’s just from my point of view. Either way, of course I thank him for spending his corn.

Of course, it could very well be worth more later, ~

That’s neither here nor there.

~ but if there wasn't people out there using BTC for what it was made to do, it wouldn't have any value at all.

You don’t know that.
When was the last time you used Bitcoin to buy something? And I mean buy directly, not sell on some exchange.

Uh, no. That's a completely different thing. The one thing is physics, the other thing is delusion.

Sauce wagon scientists it is then!

There is no spirit, but there seem to be entities that aren't bound to spacetime, with any of them having a distance of zero to all the other ones, while filling the universe and providing informational transport capabilies, provoding something like the DNA to all forms of energy/matter.

Do these “entities” you claim have a spirit?
Basically you’re saying the same thing, only in the distorted vision of your handlers.

Hard to grasp, but solves the problem of speed of light as upper limit, assumes energy "moving" with infinite speed.
But, but... Einstein said... there is nothing faster than light!

But but, Tesla proved him wrong, and things *can* travel faster than the speed of light.
#supressed.information

In fact, only entities with a mass of zero (photons) are able to reach lightspeed, but Quantum Entanglement can only work if electrons (for example) are able to communicate over infinite distance without any delay, which requires some kind of yet undiscovered entities to provide according functionality, and these entities have to exist everwhere in the universe, or even basically ARE the universe.

If you get over your “entities” illusion, we’re basically saying the same thing. Life, being alive, having consciousness.
Do you consider yourself an “entity”? - because you are. A very malicious one, but nevertheless.
#universe.is.alive

EDIT: Maybe a 4th dimension, which "time" was assumed to be, but to explain Quantum Entanglement, you have to invalidate time as a whole.

To quote my favourite gladiator: “what you do (feel or say) echoes throughout eternity time”
Are you not entertained? Tongue

edit:
Gosh Jay, I’m not even going to try to reply to your broken record - that would be my death by exhaustion.
Here, have a read instead:

https://nobulart.com/the-ai-vampire/
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 08:01:15 AM

Explanation
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2023, 08:13:47 AM

@jjg
btc

for now.
~
it was both.

when I eat a cup of tea
I see the post
so I captured a photo,
mind hold on BTC Tongue
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 09:03:24 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 10:03:23 AM

Explanation
Pages: « 1 ... 32607 32608 32609 32610 32611 32612 32613 32614 32615 32616 32617 32618 32619 32620 32621 32622 32623 32624 32625 32626 32627 32628 32629 32630 32631 32632 32633 32634 32635 32636 32637 32638 32639 32640 32641 32642 32643 32644 32645 32646 32647 32648 32649 32650 32651 32652 32653 32654 32655 32656 [32657] 32658 32659 32660 32661 32662 32663 32664 32665 32666 32667 32668 32669 32670 32671 32672 32673 32674 32675 32676 32677 32678 32679 32680 32681 32682 32683 32684 32685 32686 32687 32688 32689 32690 32691 32692 32693 32694 32695 32696 32697 32698 32699 32700 32701 32702 32703 32704 32705 32706 32707 ... 33312 »
  Print  

Jump to: