May 01, 2024, 01:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 32910 32911 32912 32913 32914 32915 32916 32917 32918 32919 32920 32921 32922 32923 32924 32925 32926 32927 32928 32929 32930 32931 32932 32933 32934 32935 32936 32937 32938 32939 32940 32941 32942 32943 32944 32945 32946 32947 32948 32949 32950 32951 32952 32953 32954 32955 32956 32957 32958 32959 [32960] 32961 32962 32963 32964 32965 32966 32967 32968 32969 32970 32971 32972 32973 32974 32975 32976 32977 32978 32979 32980 32981 32982 32983 32984 32985 32986 32987 32988 32989 32990 32991 32992 32993 32994 32995 32996 32997 32998 32999 33000 33001 33002 33003 33004 33005 33006 33007 33008 33009 33010 ... 33311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26370304 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 4145

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 06:38:56 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (6), vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1), Toxic2040 (1)

Pavement or brick wall?
Coiner flies high in Dubai.
Have one for me, Dude!

Grayscale Bitcoin Trust,
Dumping a shitload of corn.
I just pity them!

So, price dropped a bit...
Chickens worry, coiners buy.
Welcome to Bitcoin!

Cheap enough to buy,
Yet, far too precious to sell.
Bitcoin 101.

What's cheap in one place,
And expensive somewhere else?
Potatoes and sex!

A wise man once said:
One tenth of a coin's enough,
To set you up good.

Price is picking up.
Halving's coming in three months.
We're all blessed, brothers!

#7wodigestsundayhaikus
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhyFhy

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 06:40:30 PM

Who made chartbuddy?.

I feel the creator of this project can point me in the right direction.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5477204.msg63297898

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10193

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 07:00:39 PM

I know previously (I am pretty sure it was before 2020) some of us had talked about filthy rich status, and I think that my own number had been $40 million, but then since 2020, I would probably feel that I would need to at least double that and perhaps even go a bit more in terms of labelling what might be filthy rich status, and so maybe I am considering filthy rich status and whale status to be similar kinds of things.. even though surely these definitions in terms of the wealth of a broad class of bitcoiners has considerably change through the years, too... meaning the amount of BTC it takes to reach some of these kinds of thresholds have dropped in exponential kinds of ways.

40 Million $ is a huge number and this must be because you are investing in Bitcoin for quite a while now.

I think that we were talking about very high levels of rich rather than merely getting into some various multiple of fuck you status, and maybe referring to being able to afford yachts and planes and things like that, and yeah, not everyone agreed with my own personal assessment that $40 million would be enough to cross into such territory, so yeah, now maybe $80 million or $100 million might be needed for the same assessment of filthy rich status, especially after the enlightening happenings of 2020.

My numbers are very low compared to that or you can say negligible if compared to your numbers.

You are probably talking about fuck you status and multiples of fuck you status rather than filthy rich status.. I think that there is a difference.. ..and maybe filthy rich should be at least in the minimum of 40x fuck you status, and since entry-level fuck you status moved up from $1 million to $2 million, therefore entry-level filthy rich status likely moved up from $40 million-ish to $80 million-ish.

But I am comfortable where I am standing right now and I am sure I will be in better position if I keep investing like that for coming years.

You don't even need to make it to western level default fuck you status at $2 million to be greatly comfortable, and even some folks could get by on way less than $2 million which produces a $6,666 per month income, and yeah if you are able to live comfortably with $666 per month, then $200k might be your entry-level fuck you status.  you are in the better of positions to be able to make assessments about your own situation and needs including hopefully anticipating present/future needs.

At least I don't have some of the bad habits of getting involved in shitcoins or trading, even though some people seem to think that what I do is a form of trading, which I deny it, but just the fact that any of us is keeping some of our coins on exchange can have some of its other problems.
There is discussions about Alts and there airdrops in my community. I am the only one who talked about Bitcoin. Though people who have good fortunes in Alts but they are not for me.

Seems better to not get lured into crap, but sure each person has to make those kinds of choices.

By the way the exchange matters reminds me to hate to even say how I was rescued from a few of my mistakes, but I had some quirks that were kinds of dumb luck in terms of how and/or where I held some coins, and I had also some mistakes in which I engaged in transactions to buy/sell BTC person to person, and so I sent the BTC after receiving the cash, or I would give the cash after getting at least 1 confirmation that the BTC transaction had gone through.  And I had a couple of mistakes in regards to those kinds of transactions that show some people to be less honest than others, and I also had some honest folks come through too, when I accidentally sent my BTC transaction two times... but did not realize it until the next day.  I guess I am lucky too that I had never (so far) gotten physically robbed when engaging in person to person transactions with strangers... which did happen to some folks even though maybe it was not always for significant amounts of money.
We all do mistakes and there is nothing to worry about. This is how you learn and get experience. I have few terrible experiences in Bitcoin which I even hate to recall but such mistakes give you life lessons and make you stronger in life. There are all kind of people in crypto with which we interact, I have few nice people in my circle while I have a folk who scammed me despite the fact we have a trusted relationship.

Sometimes we don't know until it happens, and sometimes we see red flags that help us to proceed with caution.  We cannot always know when the red flags are enough in order to create sufficient boundaries and/or not to get further involved with such persons...

Oh and by the way, your own assertion that you are likely still in your earliest years of BTC accumulation likely signifies that you should not be considering selling on the way up, even though buying on the way down can be a good practice, buy still whether you even need to buy on the way down depends upon where you are at in your own bitcoin accumulation journey.. because sometimes just buying no matter what is the even better practice.  I think selling on the way up would ONLY apply when you have started to reach a lot of BTC and it still might not make sense to sell on the way up if your idea is BTC accumulation, because selling to accumulate more is contradictory behavior and sometimes might put you in a bit of a pickle instead of just buy ongoingly in order to accumulate.  Once you reach a bit of a later stage sell king might start to make sense.. but you would have to assess your own situation to figure when it might start to make sense to sell, even if you are still to consider yourself to be accumulating.
Can't agree more.
I am at very stage of accumulating Bitcoins and there is no point in selling them right now. I don't have huge money to invest in Bitcoin but whatever best is possible I am investing that in Bitcoin. I also think that its better to buy more when price goes down, just like we have few recent dips when price went below 40k$.

Sometimes you are not really going to know how many coins you are going to need in order to "have enough," so you have to look at your overall situation and maybe where the BTC versus cash prices is at the time, and then you might start to reassess that you might have had transitioned into some new stage or that some different strategy is warranted based on changes in your own situation, including both the quantity of BTC that you had accumulated and perhaps how they are performing in their price dynamics whether you are measuring by spot price, 200-week moving average, or some combination of those indicators and/or other indicators.

A wise man once said:
To set you up good.

That is pushing it.

I am not sure if I would go that far, but anyone who is starting their bitcoin journey may well take some time before he is able to even reach 1/10th of a coin, and so in that regard,  I have trouble understanding why it would be an amount that someone would be wanting to bet in the context of gentlemen rather than in the context of showing (or faking) how BIG your balls might be.

Who made chartbuddy?.

Richy_T made chartbuddy, and bitmover has his own recently created version que se llama: FeeBuddy.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1759

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 07:01:18 PM

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7822

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 07:32:31 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2024, 07:49:37 PM by philipma1957
Merited by Biodom (1), JayJuanGee (1)

I know previously (I am pretty sure it was before 2020) some of us had talked about filthy rich status, and I think that my own number had been $40 million, but then since 2020, I would probably feel that I would need to at least double that and perhaps even go a bit more in terms of labelling what might be filthy rich status, and so maybe I am considering filthy rich status and whale status to be similar kinds of things.. even though surely these definitions in terms of the wealth of a broad class of bitcoiners has considerably change through the years, too... meaning the amount of BTC it takes to reach some of these kinds of thresholds have dropped in exponential kinds of ways.

40 Million $ is a huge number and this must be because you are investing in Bitcoin for quite a while now.

I think that we were talking about very high levels of rich rather than merely getting into some various multiple of fuck you status, and maybe referring to being able to afford yachts and planes and things like that, and yeah, not everyone agreed with my own personal assessment that $40 million would be enough to cross into such territory, so yeah, now maybe $80 million or $100 million might be needed for the same assessment of filthy rich status, especially after the enlightening happenings of 2020.

My numbers are very low compared to that or you can say negligible if compared to your numbers.

You are probably talking about fuck you status and multiples of fuck you status rather than filthy rich status.. I think that there is a difference.. ..and maybe filthy rich should be at least in the minimum of 40x fuck you status, and since entry-level fuck you status moved up from $1 million to $2 million, therefore entry-level filthy rich status likely moved up from $40 million-ish to $80 million-ish.

But I am comfortable where I am standing right now and I am sure I will be in better position if I keep investing like that for coming years.

You don't even need to make it to western level default fuck you status at $2 million to be greatly comfortable, and even some folks could get by on way less than $2 million which produces a $6,666 per month income, and yeah if you are able to live comfortably with $666 per month, then $200k might be your entry-level fuck you status.  you are in the better of positions to be able to make assessments about your own situation and needs including hopefully anticipating present/future needs.

At least I don't have some of the bad habits of getting involved in shitcoins or trading, even though some people seem to think that what I do is a form of trading, which I deny it, but just the fact that any of us is keeping some of our coins on exchange can have some of its other problems.
There is discussions about Alts and there airdrops in my community. I am the only one who talked about Bitcoin. Though people who have good fortunes in Alts but they are not for me.

Seems better to not get lured into crap, but sure each person has to make those kinds of choices.

By the way the exchange matters reminds me to hate to even say how I was rescued from a few of my mistakes, but I had some quirks that were kinds of dumb luck in terms of how and/or where I held some coins, and I had also some mistakes in which I engaged in transactions to buy/sell BTC person to person, and so I sent the BTC after receiving the cash, or I would give the cash after getting at least 1 confirmation that the BTC transaction had gone through.  And I had a couple of mistakes in regards to those kinds of transactions that show some people to be less honest than others, and I also had some honest folks come through too, when I accidentally sent my BTC transaction two times... but did not realize it until the next day.  I guess I am lucky too that I had never (so far) gotten physically robbed when engaging in person to person transactions with strangers... which did happen to some folks even though maybe it was not always for significant amounts of money.
We all do mistakes and there is nothing to worry about. This is how you learn and get experience. I have few terrible experiences in Bitcoin which I even hate to recall but such mistakes give you life lessons and make you stronger in life. There are all kind of people in crypto with which we interact, I have few nice people in my circle while I have a folk who scammed me despite the fact we have a trusted relationship.

Sometimes we don't know until it happens, and sometimes we see red flags that help us to proceed with caution.  We cannot always know when the red flags are enough in order to create sufficient boundaries and/or not to get further involved with such persons...

Oh and by the way, your own assertion that you are likely still in your earliest years of BTC accumulation likely signifies that you should not be considering selling on the way up, even though buying on the way down can be a good practice, buy still whether you even need to buy on the way down depends upon where you are at in your own bitcoin accumulation journey.. because sometimes just buying no matter what is the even better practice.  I think selling on the way up would ONLY apply when you have started to reach a lot of BTC and it still might not make sense to sell on the way up if your idea is BTC accumulation, because selling to accumulate more is contradictory behavior and sometimes might put you in a bit of a pickle instead of just buy ongoingly in order to accumulate.  Once you reach a bit of a later stage sell king might start to make sense.. but you would have to assess your own situation to figure when it might start to make sense to sell, even if you are still to consider yourself to be accumulating.
Can't agree more.
I am at very stage of accumulating Bitcoins and there is no point in selling them right now. I don't have huge money to invest in Bitcoin but whatever best is possible I am investing that in Bitcoin. I also think that its better to buy more when price goes down, just like we have few recent dips when price went below 40k$.

Sometimes you are not really going to know how many coins you are going to need in order to "have enough," so you have to look at your overall situation and maybe where the BTC versus cash prices is at the time, and then you might start to reassess that you might have had transitioned into some new stage or that some different strategy is warranted based on changes in your own situation, including both the quantity of BTC that you had accumulated and perhaps how they are performing in their price dynamics whether you are measuring by spot price, 200-week moving average, or some combination of those indicators and/or other indicators.

A wise man once said:
To set you up good.

That is pushing it.

I am not sure if I would go that far, but anyone who is starting their bitcoin journey may well take some time before he is able to even reach 1/10th of a coin, and so in that regard,  I have trouble understanding why it would be an amount that someone would be wanting to bet in the context of gentlemen rather than in the context of showing (or faking) how BIG your balls might be.

Who made chartbuddy?.

Richy_T made chartbuddy, and bitmover has his own recently created version que se llama: FeeBuddy.

I would argue fuck status is 4-5 million
Filthy rich is 125 million.

I turned 67 yesterday.

I would think being able to spend down 5 million at 200,000 a year gets me to 92 and I would truly consider myself in the fuck you status.

40 million is not filthy rich. Some places in USA you need a 5-10 million home.

Which will cost well over 200k to maintain. If you want to have two homes in two states you may have to lay out 20 million and spend 400 to 500 k yearly on them

so your 40 million is too low.

Yeah I know I can get a three million dollar castle that is nice and it would be cheaper in the right state.  but I would say I am not filthy rich if that is what I want to do.

here is a nice home in Pennsylvania https://www.trulia.com/home/3-whisper-ln-malvern-pa-19355-61489369

it is a 'bargain' so to speak

1.6 mill
7500 plus feet
5 plus acres
22k real tax

but it is deep into Pennsylvania not a location I want.

now here is a house in Spring Lake NJ. I like the location just off the beach

https://www.trulia.com/home/1805-ocean-ave-spring-lake-nj-07762-39371321

12.4 million

9000 plus sq ft

0.5 acre lot

real taxes 62,000 plus

If I were filthy rich I could buy the two homes above

and have this in Miami

https://www.trulia.com/home/700-ne-26th-ter-3101-miami-fl-33137-2055586542

hoa is 45k a year.

so owning these would be well over 16 million and paying to them year is over 100k easy peasy.

So 40 mill is not enough which means I would rethink your 40 mill number.

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 08:01:18 PM

Explanation
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 4145

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 08:13:43 PM

So many posts, so little time... Wish I could reply/comment more...

[...]

A wise man once said:
To set you up good.

That is pushing it.

I am not sure if I would go that far, but anyone who is starting their bitcoin journey may well take some time before he is able to even reach 1/10th of a coin, and so in that regard,  I have trouble understanding why it would be an amount that someone would be wanting to bet in the context of gentlemen rather than in the context of showing (or faking) how BIG your balls might be.

[...]

Yes, it does sound like pushing it.

0.1 BTC.
Set for life.

Can you imagine? Will there be a time when this teeny-weeny amount of coin could get one up to "fuck you" status? Let's see... 1 sat = $1 --> 0.1 BTC = $10,000,000. I know this may seem like a super-rare, super-optimistic, super-bullish, super-long-term scenario, but never say never. That's what I've learned throughout my journey in these here parts.

Regardless, I feel that those of us holding BTC in the double digits are already quite close to "fuck you" status (only a matter of 2-3 years to attain it). Those with 3-digit corn are already there, but, surely, this also depends on where they live and what their desires and life targets are... It's all subjective to a degree, but 3-digit corn is surely a safe "fuck you" status level currently, for the typical down-to-earth westerner not intending to go to excesses when it comes to LHB activities.

So, yes, the above mentioned Sunday haiku is, indeed, aiming far into the future, but is also taking into account that Bitcoin time does tend to run faster than our clocks, so there is a chance that "far" may not be so far after all.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10193

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 08:14:33 PM

[edited out]

In traditional withdrawal theory (of 4%) that would give you between $13,333 to $16,667 per month $160k to $200k per year, and in bitcoin such a withdrawal rate likely would not end up in spending down to zero.. so you could pretty much live off that amount forever, which largely means that you probably don't need that much, and probably you could get by with $3-4 million.

If you look at $3 million in terms of 200-week moving average that gets you to the required amount and instead of 4% withdrawal rate, you could probably use a 6% withdrawal rate and still meet your income requirements.

Yeah, traditional assets you cannot rely upon a 4% withdrawal rate sustaining itself, but in bitcoin I think that you can, and 100 BTC right now would be more than enough for your goal to have an income of between $160k to $200k per year in perpetuity, even though you are ONLY planning to live until 92. (look at 100 BTC here)

Filthy rich is 125 million.

Fair enough.. right around  25 to 32x of FU status.

I turned 67 yesterday.

congrats.. only 25-ish more to go.

I would think being able to spend down 5 million at 200,000 a year gets me to 92 and I would truly consider myself in the fuck you status.

If you are putting the value in Ibonds or Tbonds or some other bullshit, then yeah.. but if you have it in bitcoin, then it will likely last forever if you have 5 million worth right now and you are drawing the equivalent of $200k per year or $16,667 per month.

40 million is not filthy rich. Some places in USA you need a 5-10 million home.

Well that was my pre-2020 assessment, and yeah maybe it is not quite to the level of filthy rich.. but my current assessment is double that $80million ish.. which for me is 40x entry level fuck you status, but I would be willing to accept that 50x entry level fuck you status as a more appropriate threshold number since 50x is more of a round number.. but I think that either $80 million or $100 million should be quite difficult to blow, even if you  have exorbitant tastes, but you have to be able to manage your money too.. so live within a certain parameter, which even with $80 million, if you had that in bitcoin then you could withdraw around 6% per year... so let me look that up.. ...

one minute..

ok

That would be right around 2,625 BTC if we were using the 200-week moving average as our valuation and with 6% as our withdrawal rate, and it would give you right around $550k per month of income (or a wee bit more than 13 BTC per month right now)...

Part of any attempt to maintain wealth would be living within your means and not drawing into principle, and if someone needs more than 1/2 million per month to live, then surely if he were to live more frugally for a few years, then his withdrawal rate would end up going up.

Which will cost well over 200k to maintain. If you want to have two homes in two states you may have to lay out 20 million and spend 400 to 500 k yearly on them

so your 40 million is too low.

Yes.. that's why $40 million was entry level filthy rich status prior to 2020.  and sure, your results may vary.

Yeah I know I can get a three million dollar castle that is nice and it would be cheaper in the right state.  but I would say I am not filthy rich if that is what I want to do.

You might be correct that you would not want any filthy rich person to have any limits, otherwise, he would not reach the definition of filthy rich... or even entry-level filthy rich, and by the way, I do think that you can get your money to work for you, especially using bitcoin, and maybe there would be more costs or gambles under the traditional filthy rich status if you were putting your wealth in index funds, and bonds and yes property can appreciate in value but it also costs money to maintain... but people do store their wealth in properties... and some properties likely retain their value better than other properties.

here is a nice home in Pennsylvania https://www.trulia.com/home/3-whisper-ln-malvern-pa-19355-61489369

it is a 'bargain' so to speak

1.6 mill
7500 plus feet
5 plus acres
but it is deep into Pennsylvania not a location I want.

Sure, that could be the house of a filthy rich person who is appearing to live modestly...and so how many homes does a person want.. sure maybe a few would be good, but yeah each place is likely going to need some reasonable management of the whole thing, which likely becomes more important the more locations that a person chooses to have.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 09:01:25 PM

Explanation
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1852
Merit: 2841

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 09:03:57 PM

Speaking of riches, the funny thing is that no matter how much one has, there is still big enough boat to spend on it all the riches. With the exception of few people on Earth that have >> $5 bil. That's filthy rich for me.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4236

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 09:03:57 PM
Merited by Biodom (1)

I would say at least… For me, it’s 0 debt, multimillion dollar home, vacation home, and $30K/month in passive income.

That means 2.5 million for a house and car + another 1.5 million for a vacation home.

In order to get $30,000 per month in passive income (dividends) you’d need about $12,000,000 in stocks with a diversified portfolio.

That’s 16 million after taxes, and around $20,000,000 if you’re talking Bitcoin capital gains and $40,000,000 if you were married without a prenup.

You could do away with the vacation home and scale down the house a bit while living off $10K per month, but that would still cost you 6 million and $10K a month with property taxes/upkeep on a 1.75 million dollar house would likely mean living on a budget.

Anything less than 6 million and you’re looking at retirement with declining assets (the 4% withdrawal method mentioned above) or potentially a below average quality of life depending on your age as your rising costs exceed $10K per month (car replacement, health issues, kids college, grandkids college funds).

Anything less than 3 million and in my opinion you’d (not just potentially like above) have a below average quality of life in retirement OR eventually exhaust all your assets with continued drawdowns due to a budget deficit (what most people do).

I should also add if you’re old enough and fine with being a renter, you can live for far less, especially if you have social security. Many retire with nothing at all and just live frugally (not fuck status).
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 5914

bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 09:41:53 PM

Hey. I will see what i can do to help you.
Maybe a bot can edit your profile to achieve what you want.

This is Feebuddy by the way
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3601165
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3850

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 09:57:59 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2024, 10:27:48 PM by Biodom
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I would say at least… For me, it’s 0 debt, multimillion dollar home, vacation home, and $30K/month in passive income.

That means 2.5 million for a house and car + another 1.5 million for a vacation home.

In order to get $30,000 per month in passive income (dividends) you’d need about $12,000,000 in stocks with a diversified portfolio.

That’s 16 million after taxes, and around $20,000,000 if you’re talking Bitcoin capital gains and $40,000,000 if you were married without a prenup.

You could do away with the vacation home and scale down the house a bit while living off $10K per month, but that would still cost you 6 million and $10K a month with property taxes/upkeep on a 1.75 million dollar house would likely mean living on a budget.

Anything less than 6 million and you’re looking at retirement with declining assets (the 4% withdrawal method mentioned above) or potentially a below average quality of life depending on your age as your rising costs exceed $10K per month (car replacement, health issues, kids college, grandkids college funds).

Anything less than 3 million and in my opinion you’d (not just potentially like above) have a below average quality of life in retirement OR eventually exhaust all your assets with continued drawdowns due to a budget deficit (what most people do).

I should also add if you’re old enough and fine with being a renter, you can live for far less, especially if you have social security. Many retire with nothing at all and just live frugally (not fuck status).

I agree in general, but, overall, maybe with a bit of a cushion.

House, if not bought outright: $12 mil in capital should give $630K in yearly interest ($52.5K monthly).
Mortgage on $4 mil worth of a house at 7% is $26.6K/mo, so you have 630K minus 80K (max RE tax)=550K minus 319.2K (mortgage)=19.23K/mo for after-mortgage and RE tax living, which should be enough for most families.

So, if you want to splurge on a big house, then, maybe $12 mil is enough, and $20 mil is extra.

I would call the $10-12 mil a "new" (post COVID) "enhanced" fu status (because we are talking about two houses and fu supposed to be just one).
I also agree that above 100 mil is probably the filthy rich category now. Many investment houses started to consider $100 mil as a number for UHNWI (it used to be $30 mil).
Granted, anyone not on coasts can probably live on 4-5K/mo per person in the household...but that's not "fu", just routine comfortable living.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 10:03:23 PM

Explanation
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 212

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 10:20:11 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

We know Google is the world's largest advertising network.

+2x bigger than second largest ad network Meta (Facebook/IG).

Bitcoin ETF may start advertising on Google from 29 January.

Picture from X
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 10:41:30 PM
Merited by erre (1)

the Sunday wall report

dyor

4h

D

W

stronghands
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 11:01:16 PM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 12:03:29 AM

Explanation
WhyFhy

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 12:21:48 AM

-snip

ohh boy they even dropped it $400!
Troytech

Activity: 140
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 12:24:56 AM

Blackrock etf value has reached 2 billion $ after bitcoin grows about 5% on Friday, and this suckeres think they could scare me to sell my bitcoin 😀, they will watch me buy instead

Sorry don't know how to reduce frame size, made this too bulky 😑
Pages: « 1 ... 32910 32911 32912 32913 32914 32915 32916 32917 32918 32919 32920 32921 32922 32923 32924 32925 32926 32927 32928 32929 32930 32931 32932 32933 32934 32935 32936 32937 32938 32939 32940 32941 32942 32943 32944 32945 32946 32947 32948 32949 32950 32951 32952 32953 32954 32955 32956 32957 32958 32959 [32960] 32961 32962 32963 32964 32965 32966 32967 32968 32969 32970 32971 32972 32973 32974 32975 32976 32977 32978 32979 32980 32981 32982 32983 32984 32985 32986 32987 32988 32989 32990 32991 32992 32993 32994 32995 32996 32997 32998 32999 33000 33001 33002 33003 33004 33005 33006 33007 33008 33009 33010 ... 33311 »
  Print  

Jump to: