June 25, 2024, 01:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 7399 7400 7401 7402 7403 7404 7405 7406 7407 7408 7409 7410 7411 7412 7413 7414 7415 7416 7417 7418 7419 7420 7421 7422 7423 7424 7425 7426 7427 7428 7429 7430 7431 7432 7433 7434 7435 7436 7437 7438 7439 7440 7441 7442 7443 7444 7445 7446 7447 7448 [7449] 7450 7451 7452 7453 7454 7455 7456 7457 7458 7459 7460 7461 7462 7463 7464 7465 7466 7467 7468 7469 7470 7471 7472 7473 7474 7475 7476 7477 7478 7479 7480 7481 7482 7483 7484 7485 7486 7487 7488 7489 7490 7491 7492 7493 7494 7495 7496 7497 7498 7499 ... 33481 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26406491 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:00:06 PM

Explanation
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:00:36 PM

It seems that we are now following a less steep support line now:

I hope/think it will hold.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:04:11 PM

It seems that we are now following a less steep support line now:

I hope/think it will hold.

No worries.  Once we get to page 7777 here on the thread things will go crazy!!!!   Shocked

I can hope anyways.  Wink
mmitech
Legendary

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:08:55 PM

What if it breaks?  Huh  Cry
What are the generally accepted long term channels at the moment?

It is generally accepted that you should never sell your bitcoins for anything less than a price, which is multiple times of the ATH of the prior boom.

- If Bitcoin is in its growth channel, and you panic sell in the bottom, it will cost you most of your bitcoins when you panic buy at 5-20x higher after realizing you were wrong. (If you panic buy threshold is lower, you end up always buying high and selling low, and diluting your holdings.)

- If it it destroyed, you have no way knowing it and being able to salvage the high point of your value. Salvaging a low point, is meaningless when the same outcome in fiat terms can be achieved by selling a few %-points more in the previous boom.

this community lives in dreams just because of people full of shit like you, of course you sold most of your Bitcoins to buy a "castle" and fill your account but you tell others to don't, what a dick head.

What the hell happened to you too? You used to have spot on predictions and gut feelings and I enjoyed reading most of your comments. Now you're just following risto to discredit him any occasion you get. I get it, you strongly dislike the man, and I'm not fond of him either but now you sound like the dark crypto offspring of Bitchick and Stolfi. One wants to save me from my sins, the other wants to save the world from itself. You wanna save people from... idiots with bitcoin bought castles?

I just had enough of the stupidity of some and the malicious and scammish behavior of others (there is plenty of them here around), and I see that most of people here don't agree with me, they get even offended because I crash their dreams sometimes,

so this will be my last comment in this forum, enjoy all of you Smiley
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:11:51 PM

What if it breaks?  Huh  Cry

It is generally accepted that you should never sell your bitcoins for anything less than a price, which is multiple times of the ATH of the prior boom.

- If Bitcoin is in its growth channel, and you panic sell in the bottom, it will cost you most of your bitcoins when you panic buy at 5-20x higher after realizing you were wrong. (If you panic buy threshold is lower, you end up always buying high and selling low, and diluting your holdings.)

- If it it destroyed, you have no way knowing it and being able to salvage the high point of your value. Salvaging a low point, is meaningless when the same outcome in fiat terms can be achieved by selling a few %-points more in the previous boom.

this community lives in dreams just because of people full of shit like you, of course you sold most of your Bitcoins to buy a "castle" and fill your account but you tell others to don't, what a dick head.

What the hell happened to you too? You used to have spot on predictions and gut feelings and I enjoyed reading most of your comments. Now you're just following risto to discredit him any occasion you get. I get it, you strongly dislike the man, and I'm not fond of him either but now you sound like the dark crypto offspring of Bitchick and Stolfi. One wants to save me from my sins, the other wants to save the world from itself. You wanna save people from... idiots with bitcoin bought castles?

I just had enough of the stupidity of some and the malicious and scammish behavior of others (there is plenty of them here around), and I see that most of people here don't agree with me, they get even offended because I crash their dreams sometimes,

Ah, c'mon.  If they put up with me (a female and what many think is a too "religious" one at that) we can all certainly handle anything you say.  Just hit ignore and move on. Wink (granted I don't agree with your comment to Risto.  I appreciate the wisdom he has offered to us all.  Of course, even he doesn't force anyone to listen or even agree with him.)
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:13:52 PM

Don't mind me, just doing my part to get us to page 7777.
lol

Wink

We're dipping below $600... need to get to 7777 faster!
oldm8

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:21:49 PM

Are we seriously sitting here debating why we dipped less than 3%. Man I remember when no one even noticed 3% in either direction. Now it's cause for great debate and speculation.
Was thinking just the same thing, when price was $75 - £100  even 10% fluctuations were nothing to note. Also lots of moaning that there is no fucking to da moon nonsense. Bitcoin is robust and doing really well, sellers are not fucking stupid and are releasing their coins in a sustainable manner, matched by a steady albeit low volume order book. I missed the last bubble selling before the silkroad dip to move funds to an opportunity of certain 50% profit over 2months. By the time I could by back in we were in $800s, watched bubble deflate and bought back in $380 to $430. Now at $600 I am absolutely fucking delighted, in the fiat world safe investments yield 5% return in a year if you've done well. I don't ignore anyone on this forum, the 0$ trolls the $1000000 to da moon nutters even Jorge occasionally contributes wothwhile comments, without the full range of opinion you cant get the full picture. If Falling was so cock sure that BTC is on a downward spiral to 0$ he could make a fortune, of course he spends his days jerking off instead of putting money where his mouth is.
arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:28:25 PM

at 7777, we riot. Cheesy
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:30:11 PM

Bye.
oldm8

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:32:34 PM

Please keep contributing - the forum needs some balance, I for one read your posts. Everyone has their opinion and its worth putting them all in the mill to grind out some answer. It is well noted in the occasional polls on that the diverse answers usually aggregate to something approaching reality - except for some reason the poll for 25 July price, the majority got it wrong! So mmitec hang on and dont let the bastards grind you down.
madian

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:35:13 PM

What if it breaks?  Huh  Cry

Ah, c'mon.  If they put up with me (a female and what many think is a too "religious" one at that) we can all certainly handle anything you say.  Just hit ignore and move on. Wink (granted I don't agree with your comment to Risto.  I appreciate the wisdom he has offered to us all.  Of course, even he doesn't force anyone to listen or even agree with him.)

The evil part of his personality has gone to sleep now.

Shush!, and give him a silent prayer.

With all due respect I prefer mmitech over you Smiley even when in evil mode he still has my respect. I just don;t get these hormonal mood swings (not just his, many people that I loved to read are going through strange changes right now in the forum). It strongly feels like a new bear market here and- no matter where the bitcoin price swings to- we are getting crankier every day.
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:45:12 PM

Finally 7777th page, where is Ron Paul?
It's happening!
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 06:47:43 PM

It's happening!

Are you feeding trolls or what ? you seem to be waiting for that post to be able to post it. Guess what, nothing happened to the price Smiley i was right. I think price will be moving around 600$ per piece for couple more days if not even weeks. sit and watch.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:48:55 PM

BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:50:08 PM

We are not to the bottom of page 7777 yet! 

Never give up! Wink
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:53:40 PM

It's happening!

Are you feeding trolls or what ? you seem to be waiting for that post to be able to post it. Guess what, nothing happened to the price Smiley i was right. I think price will be moving around 600$ per piece for couple more days if not even weeks. sit and watch.
I'm just trying to bring some joy to this thread. I only see crying adults making a fight about nothing.
Luckily some people understand the humor and respond with Ron Paul.
Please ignore me when you don't like to laugh
manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:54:12 PM

It's happening!
came across this the other day:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=705604.0
oldm8

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:56:59 PM

Please keep contributing - the forum needs some balance.

Balance and mmitech. This must be sarcasm or masocism.
Neither I just dont take posters opinions to heart.
I will read what you post too with interest. Esp as you are dump3r
BTW what constitutes a dump? Holders trading 1k is not a dump.
Even when its done every day for a month.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:00:08 PM

Explanation
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:09:11 PM

It's happening!

I'm just trying to bring some joy to this thread. I only see crying adults making a fight about nothing.
Luckily some people understand the humor and respond with Ron Paul.
Please ignore me when you don't like to laugh

I am 100% with this guy  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 7399 7400 7401 7402 7403 7404 7405 7406 7407 7408 7409 7410 7411 7412 7413 7414 7415 7416 7417 7418 7419 7420 7421 7422 7423 7424 7425 7426 7427 7428 7429 7430 7431 7432 7433 7434 7435 7436 7437 7438 7439 7440 7441 7442 7443 7444 7445 7446 7447 7448 [7449] 7450 7451 7452 7453 7454 7455 7456 7457 7458 7459 7460 7461 7462 7463 7464 7465 7466 7467 7468 7469 7470 7471 7472 7473 7474 7475 7476 7477 7478 7479 7480 7481 7482 7483 7484 7485 7486 7487 7488 7489 7490 7491 7492 7493 7494 7495 7496 7497 7498 7499 ... 33481 »
  Print  

Jump to: